Welcome to Simulation Chamber v4.0
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fantasia Labs TestingLargo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Suguri-SP

Suguri-SP

私 vs. 地球

• SMD-31-FX1
  • Others:SC Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
Fantasia Labs Testing

Faction: N/A.
Team Size: 1 Person
Level Range: 1~15
Unit Ranks: 10 and lower
Item Ranks: 3 and lower
Reward: 300 Credits, 200 PP, 1 random 1 EP weapon/ability from the Ace Custom List. All weapon/ability gained from this NCM are considered to have been granted by Ace Custom.
Special Reward: If you already have at least 1 custom weapon/ability from Fantasia Labs Testing, you may opt to exchange it with another random weapon/ability. You may also opt to exchange the appropriate number of weapon/ability you have gained from Fantasia Labs Testing to gain a random ability/weapon that requires more than 1 EP.
Additional Reward: B-Class Combat Data
Job Details: We, the people of Fantasia would like to be able to create our own mechas, and so we would like to do some tests on your mecha. There IS a risk that we might end up weakening your mecha, however, if we are successful, we might be able to actually improve your units. Right now, we have quite a bit of data, so with your help, we could remodel your weapon and turn it into a better weapon.

Largo

Largo

Simchamber Resident Psycho

• Members (Level 5)
  • 1,404 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
Washuu
Current Max SP:112
Pilot level:4
Affiliation:Freelance Agent
Callsign:Hime
Theme Song:God Knows

History:
Found adrift in a cryo-capsule, the waif-like Washuu was first thought to be a child when the Valkyrie Command revived her. Turns out she is a thousand-year old prodigy in the sciences who can control her aging. Ended up being Caedus's utterly perverted girlfriend. Her favorite prank is making Caedus look like a pedo on their dates by calling him "Daddy".

Stats:
Dodge Cost: 0%
Countercut Cost: 7 AP
Countershoot Cost: 5 AP

Critical Class: Active
10 AP=Weapon Damage +15% and Accuracy +15% for the first attack phase made this turn.

Attributes:
Range Level 3: [+] Damage +35%, CS -2
Evade Level 3: Dodge Cost -15%

Will Gauge Class: Active (Main)
2 Will
Barrel Roll::Gain Dodge Cost -10% and Target's Dodge Cost +20% for this turn.
3Will
Lock On:The first hit of your next attack phase negates secondary defenses such as Double Image and Barriers.
4Will
Boson Jump:Instantly evade all attacks in the first attack phase you receive this turn. Requires A-Class Jumper. This is considered an Evasive Secondary Defense.
Volley: Gain 1 additional attack phase this turn. During this attack phase you may only use [+] type attacks. You may only use this ability once per turn.

Skills:
A-Class Jumper Class:Passive (Main)
Unaffected by all negative terrain Dodge Cost modifiers. Gain Dodge Cost -5%

Spirit Commands
Boost Level 1:Gain Dodge Cost -25% for one turn.15 SP
Iron Wall Level 1:Gain Damage Received -25% for one turn.15 SP
Flash Level 1:Gain Dodge Cost -75% against the first attack received this turn. This is considered a Secondary Evasive Defense.10 SP

Chip (Green Haro)
Current Max SP:106
Pilot level:3
Independent Combat AI

Skills
Eternal Mascot Class: Sidekick
Gain Dodge Cost -10% and Target's Dodge Cost +20%

Spirit Commands

VF-1J Valkyrie (Battroid Mode)

Statistics:
HP: 1800, EN: 100, Agi: 250
IS: 3, Move: G, Size: M, Rank: 4

Weapons:
[+] Twin ROV-20 Anti-Aircraft Laser Cannon (BF:2)- 500 damage/3 EN [+0%]
[+] Howard GU-11 55mm 3-Barrel Gatling Gun Pod- 700 damage, 20 rounds [+0%]
[F] Punch (M)- 500 damage [+0%]
[+] AMM-1 Hybrid Guided Multi-Purpose Missiles (PGSX:3)- 1000 damage, 3 rounds, Hardpoints: 1 [+20%]
[+] UUM-7 15-Tube Micro-Missile Pod (PSF:8)- 400 damage, 10 rounds, Hardpoints: 1 [+0%]
[+] All-Out Attack- 3000 damage, 1 round [+20%]

MAP Attacks:
[+] UUM-7 15-Tube Micro-Missile Pod [Spread] (PT:2)- 1000 damage, uses 5 UUM-7 15-Tube Micro-Missile Pod rounds [+0%]
[+] Mk.82 LDGB Conventional Bomb (T:3)- 1200 damage, 1 round, Hardpoints: 1 [+0%]
[+] RMS-1 Large Anti-Ship Reaction Missile (PT:6)- 6000 damage, Barrier Pierce, 1 round, Hardpoints: 2 [+0%]

Combo Attacks:
[+] Skull Formation Attack (S)- 5000 damage, 30 EN/attack [+30%]

Inherent Abilities:
1) Variable Fighter
2) Countercut: Requires Martial Arts Mastery
3) Countershoot: Twin ROV-20 Anti-Aircraft Laser Cannon, Howard GU-11 55mm 3-Barrel Gatling Gun Pod
4) VF-1J Valkyrie deploys in Fighter Mode.
5) Hardpoints (6): RMS-1 Large Anti-Ship Reaction Missile is always considered to be one of your Hardpoints choices.
6) GERWALK Mode (Transform): Agi is 230 and Move: H instead. Disable All-Out Attack.
7) Fighter Mode (Transform): Agi is 200 and Move: F instead and add the Aircraft type. Disable Punch, All-Out Attack, and Countercut.
8) RMS-1 Large Anti-Ship Reaction Missile: Rounds can only be reloaded by docking within a mothership.
9) Skull Formation Attack: Requires two allied units with Skull Formation Attack to execute.

Purchasing Cost: 150 Credits

IS1:Green Haro
Bounty:75 creds

Squee:Take care...are you sure you are gonna be ok with this?It's not exactly the best we got.
Washuu:Yeah, who knows? I might run into that girl that keeps teasing Caedus, or they might just do a scan of this and a tune up.

Edited by Largo, 16 May 2011 - 11:06 PM.

Suguri-SP

Suguri-SP

私 vs. 地球

• SMD-31-FX1
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
THINGS TO KNOW, AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE

• Time limit: Two Weeks (Give or take)
  • Prone Time: Nonexistent
  • Math: Also nonexistent, but double check it anyways.
  • Creativity = Effort = Win
  • If it seems like I'm slacking off, throw me a PM.

Suguri-SP

Suguri-SP

私 vs. 地球

• SMD-31-FX1
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
As you arrive at the designated location, you find yourself approaching what seems to be several factories, all in the full swing of production, surrounded by several docks and the smell of the sea. However, just as the scenery was starting to seem peaceful, the ground and air shake with the sudden force of an explosion! Shortly afterwards, you are hailed by a kind, if slightly mechanical sounding voice.

"Greetings, and welcome to the Ar Ciel Private Military Company. I am X-892-R-01-M Reminisce, and you I believe our are first customers since we've tried doing this! Please board your mechs in the nearby hangard marked A22 and we will be with your shortly. As you may have heard a moment ago, we are, in the words of the owner, "Practicing science" or so."

Largo

Largo

Simchamber Resident Psycho

• Members (Level 5)
  • 1,404 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
*Washuu looks around*
"Nice location....someone would have made a killing making a resort here."
*Washuu climbs into the cockit and closes the hatch.She opens a communication channel to Reminisce*
"Practicing science in what way?Nice setup you guys got here.Its been a long tiring trip,got a place that makes good lemon pie?A little girl has to get some R&R."
*Washuu transforms the Valkyrie into Fighter mode and starts taxiing it to Hangar A22*

Edited by Largo, 23 May 2011 - 12:44 AM.

Suguri-SP

Suguri-SP

私 vs. 地球

• SMD-31-FX1
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
As you approach Hangar A-22, another explosion rocks the compound, this time amazingly close to the Valkyrie! Coming out of the ball of smoke seems to be a man covered mostly in soot. Waving a hand in front of his face to clear the smoke, the man shook his head and waved down the Valkyrie.

"Hey uh, hi. This is Commander Regris and uh, sorry for the embarrassing sight but I don't think I had things quite as squared away as I had intended them to be. Nice Valk by the way," he noted, cleaning the ash from his glasses as he looked back up, "So anyways, uh. Sorry to call you out here for nothing but I'll throw in a weapon as consolation. Swing by again another time and I'll see if I can't have my facilities in better shape."

"Today's science, failed," he mumbled, motioning towards a weapons rack, "Feel free to take one of those Rifles. I have a lot of them since I work with the Valiant line quite closely."

Reward: 300 Credits, 200 PP. [+] Beam Rifle-S (B)- 1800 damage, 10 EN/attack [+10%], and [+] Beam Rifle-S [Rapid] (BSF:3)- 500 damage/4 EN [+10%] * Grants Countershoot

Edited by Suguri-SP, 29 May 2011 - 05:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users