The Wealth of Nations
HP: 7200, EN: 200, Agi: 320
IS: 2, Move: F/G, Size: M, Rank: 12
Executive Slap (M)- 1000 damage [+0%]
Kapital und Arbeit (SF:2)- 1000 damage, Armor Pierce, 20 rounds [+0%]
Import and Export Trade- 2000 damage, uses 4 Kapital und Arbeit rounds [+10%]
The Circular Flow Model of Imminent Destruction (AS)- 1000 damage # 4, 6 rounds [+10%]
Average Total Cost of Kicking Your Ass (F:6)- 800 damage, 30 rounds [+0%]
Long-Run Supply for a Constant-Firing Industry (SF:6)- 900 damage, 36 rounds [+10%]
ATC = TC / Q = (TFC / Q) + (TVC / Q) = AFC + AVC = I Win (S)- 7000 damage, Barrier Pierce, 3 rounds [+30%]
Asymmetry of Information (T:6)- 6000 damage, Barrier Pierce, Rounds Locked, 4 rounds [+0%]
1) Like A Boss, Mid Boss
3) Countercut: Req: Martial Arts Mastery
4) Countershoot: Kapital und Arbeit, Average Total Cost of Kicking Your Ass, Long-Run Supply for a Constant-Firing Industry
5) EN Regen S
6) Barriers to Entry and Exit (Barrier): Same effects as Warp Field.
7) Law of Diminishing Returns (S Armor): Same effects as Shift Chogokin Armor.
8) The Four Market Models (System): Found in the Mechdev Lexicon.
9) The Case of Profit-Maximizing and Loss-Minimalization: Repair Cost -25% and Bounty for enemies destroyed by this unit are increased by 25%.
10) Import and Export Trade: Enemy units hit by this status loses all positive Status Effects they currently have and gains all negative Status Effects currently affecting The Wealth of Nations for their original duration. The Wealth of Nations also gains all positive Status Effects that affected the unit that was hit by this attack. This is a status attack.
11) Asymmetry of Information: Rounds can only be reloaded by docking within a mothership.
Purchasing Cost: 1000 Credits
The Four Market Models
Ability: Choose one of the following abilities during deployment:
Pure Competition: When in battle with other The Wealth of Nations equipping the same items piloted by pilots of the same level, if any attribute your main pilot possesses is lower than that of any allied unit that meets the conditions, that attribute is considered to be equal to the other pilot's.
Monopoly: When you are the only remaining unit in battle, bounty for enemies destroyed by this unit +25%. This effect stacks with the effects of other bounty increasing abilities.
Monopolistic Competition: Accuracy +20%, and Weapon Damage +15%. Aura (6). These effects also apply to this unit.
Oligopoly: Dodge Cost -10%, Damage Received -10%, Accuracy +30%, and Weapon Damage +25%. Aura (2). These effects also apply to this unit.
Cost To Add: 1800 Credits