Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaiku Ririshii

3G Campaign

54 posts in this topic

Characters: Tomonaga Yuuta, Fire J-Decker, Shadowmaru, Kagerou, Bussou Fighbird

Kagerou: Boss, none of our weapons are working now.

Shadowmaru: Full Power Tank Cannons aren't scratching it!

Yuuta: The time is now! Fire J-Decker, Bussou Fighbird! Go! Combine your sword attacks and lob it into the sky! Fire J-Decker, Rolling Thunder immediately after that and cut the cockpit away from the main body! Keiryujin, prepare the energy cannon to fire on my next command!

Fire J-Decker: Burning Fire Sword!

Bussou Fighbird: Flame Sword! CHARGE UP!

As Fire J-Decker drew his blade and took a stance, flames engulfed the entire length of the blade. Instead of the normal jump slash, he boosted forward and stabbed the blade into the enemy unit.

From the other side, Bussou Fighbird drew his blade and charged it with energy and mimicked Fire J-Decker, stabbing in as well. In a single heave, the unit was lofted airborne by the flaming blades. Fire J-Decker's Burning Fire Sword's energy began to condense into the blade as Fire J-Decker's targeting computer locked onto the cockpit's connectors.

Fire J-Decker: Rolling Thunder!

With a single toss, the cockpit of the unit was detached by the thrown blade.

Yuuta: FIRE!

Characters: Hiroshi Amano, Leo Shishioh, Kouji Tetsuya

After her collapse, Hiroshi and Kouji carried Jeiko off to a private room for recuperation. While they were both concerned, Hiroshi didn't quite want to be there when Jeiko woke up, and didn't want Kouji to be there either. It wasn't that he didn't care, it just felt awfully likely that Ms. Ririshii would not be in a terribly friendly mood when she would wake up.

A shocker awaited them when they returned to the main order room.

Leo: That's strange...

Hiroshi: What's strange?

Leo: I think the Geisteskrank is broken. It just now started saying there's a Geister forming in the area. Buut... We haven't been alerted one was coming, and I can't see any signs of it in the sky.

Hiroshi: If it says one is coming, shouldn't we be prepared anyways?

Leo: Okay then. Commander, you heard me, right? We can't tell where, but an enemy may be arriving soon. What're your orders?

Kouji: Wha-hooo! A fight. Time for me to kick some butt again!

Hiroshi: We still haven't recieved a G-Zero Gunner for you yet, Kouji.

he slumped, depressed, and muttered to himself.

Kouji: Come on, Mr. A... if you want me to be a better pilot I gotta have something TO pilot.

Characters: Blaine T Kodos

Snapping out of his trance of thought, Blaine turned back to the Main Order Room personel and quickly moved back into that level of authority he had when the first Geister of the day had hit. He moved next to Amano, looking over the Geisteskrank and noting the readout for himself.

"I'd much rather treat this as a real threat than write it off," he began, before turning to everyone else, "We don't have time for another plan to formulate I don't think. Contact the Mobile Unit we have left and tell them to scramble to the city. Fan out and cover as much of the estimated area as we can, and hold those positions until we can confirm or deny a second Geister. I want every combat-able hand ready for this one."

Looking down slightly, Blaine shook his head and mumbled slightly.. likely, only the people standing at arm's length could hear him clearly enough to make it out. "I just hope we don't have to worry about a repeat performance of Maroon..."

New Location: Same

Character: KeiRyuJin

The air infront of the sniper cannon is distorting from the heat as it draws in its energy. KeiRyujin Is kneeled down with rifle sturdily in hand, The large cable connected to its back is glowing green with Energy from its GS-Ride System. The energy drain is so significant that its eyes dim as the cannon charges. The air around it now seems to shake violently as a ball of glowing green energy is forming infront of the barrel casting its eerie glow over the robot. As the enemy is tossed in the air suddenly its eyes glow back to full intensity as it stands back up.

"SUPER HIGH ENERGY SNIPER CANNON! FIREEEE!!"

The ball of energy stretches out for a fraction of an instant before a thin beam of energy shoots straight up at the sky in the blink of an eye catching the enemy in the chest and the beam continuing straight through it just punching a litle hole in its chest. As the beam hits the clouds it punctures a hole even through those, as small as the first hole. Then the energy starts expanding in a ball around the enemy and simultaniously the clouds part as a massive hole is pierced through them. The enemy can still be seen in the energyball as Keiryujin yells out.

"COVER YOUR EYES"

Then a massive explosion of GS energy occurs, the flash of light visible in the sky over tokyo stretching from one side to another of the city. As the flash of energy dies down there is no trace of either the enemy or any clouds.

Edited by Mai Kobayashi

Character: Bussou Fighbird, J-Decker + Brave Police, KeiRyuJin and The Hapless Crooks

The three crooks find themselves with their car upside down on the street looking up at the light show created courtesy of KeiRyuJin. When the light fades and nothing is left, attention is turned back to them. Fighbird walks over to the car, picks it up and uprights it "So, these guys were the ones that cased all the commotion."

Still wearing their masks, the three men dip down bellow the windows to hide from sight. Fighbird walks over and hands the damaged car over to Fire J-Decker "Here, you can deal with these guys better then I can."

Fire J-Decker looks down at the car and says “You three are under arrest for Theft, Mecha Terrorism, and Property Destruction. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in court.”

Yuuta orders “Shadowmaru and Kagerou, can you change to car modes? I'd like all three people seperated.”

The leader of the crooks sticks half his body out the window and yells "You'll see, I'll be back on the street by tonight, you cant keep the great..." He gets pulled back inside before he finishes.

Meanwhile KeiRyuJin places its sniper rifle back in the container on its back and proceeds to Symmetrical out. The female of the two Robot walks up towards Fire J-Decker before turning to look at Yuuta, "Excuse me commander. But you do know my alternate mode is a heavily armored prisoner transport. I would like to personaly make sure that the chatty one cannot make good on that bluff."

Yuuta responds “Very Well, Jouryu.”

As Fire J-Decker sets the car down and rips one of the doors off, The three are slowly out under giant gunpoint.

Guard Star walks up to Bussou Fighbird "Commander, Prof. Amano is sending a return request back to the 3G Headquarters."

"Alright, inform him that we'll be on our way" says Fighbird. He turns his attention back to the Brave Police "Keep up the good work everyone."

Kanryu speaks up now too, he seems to be the more silent of the two. "Thank you sir, please give professor Liger our regards, and Stallion's aswell if you are heading over to 3G headquarters."

Yuuta waves to Fighbird “Say hi to to Kenta-kun for me, Katori-niisan!”

JouRyu meanwhile switches to her vehicle mode aswell without the usual system change yell and her heavy door bolts turn and unlock the door of the armored car which looks almost as big as a vault door. The leader of the three men, now inside the JouRyu's transport form, stays quiet

"I will" says Fighbird as he waves back smiling. With that he says "Guard Star, move out!" and jumps up into the air, disengaging Flame Breaster and transforming back into Fire Jet. Guard Star turns back into a police car and drives away but in another direction, back to the police station.

Fire J-Decker prods the leader up the ramp with the J Buster while keeping the Fire Buster trained from a far. At this moment, Yuuta recieves a communique from Commisioner Yakima “What's the situation, Yuuta-kun?”

Yuuta responds “Target Destroyed and three suspects apprehended, sir. We're loading them into seperate transports now.”

Yajima responds back “Understood. Report back once things are wrapped up.”

Yuuta says “Suspects are secured. Fire J-Decker, split up and let's head back now. Minna, Otsukare!” Fire J-Decker splits down into its 4 components as Yuuta gets into Deckard, and the convoy rolls out.

ZA ENDO!

Edited by Saito Ryujin

Character: Shishioh Girl

Girl watched as Hiroshi and Kouji carried Jeiko off so she could recover. She felt empathy for Jeiko, wondering if this was how her appearance was treated as well. Girl shook her head, trying to focus on what was important. People needed her help on this world, so no matter how she got there, she felt an obligation to do what she could. As the two returned to the main order room, something unusual came up. Hiroshi mentioned that something called a Geister was forming in the area. Girl was unfamiliar with whatever this was, but it seemed to be hostile if the other's reactions were any indication. Looking to Blaine as he gave his orders, Girl stepped forwards.

"I can help." Girl said, crossing her arms across her stomache, "I know I've been shaken up the last while that I've been here, but if something is going to attack us, I don't want to be left behind here to watch. You've all done alot for me, and I want to help you however I can. I may not look it, but I can handle myself in combat quite well. So if you'll allow me, I'll fight with you." Girl spoke in a clear and confident voice. She knew that she wasn't 100%, but she didn't want anyone to think that she couldn't handle herself. Being cooped up inside all this time had made her ansy, and this was a good opportunity to test her current limits. She stood there quietly, awaiting an answer.

Character: Lauren Richter

Lauren was Sitting at the computer console still checking over starmaps and other relevant data for how to behave on earth when blaine called for alert. One thing she had learned from her searches was now painfully obvious. She had went out to buy new clothes in tokyo city after finding out that her previous style of dress was considered provocative here on earth. She simply returned to the baytower base a few days ago, dressed in a simple pair of jeans and a white top, carrying with her 2 bags full of clothing, Which clearly intrested the two professors when she then came to ask for what remained of girls ID armor to copy it. The two had a sneaking suspicion that with no money she simply pawned her high tech battlesuit for money to buy regular clothes.

Fortunatly she hadn't, but what she had done was read up on the japanese philosophy of equality to promote productivity and the use of uniforms therein and decided to adapt her battlesuit to look more like those that 3G weared. Right now, She stood up from the console as girl made her reques and looked her over for a bit, and then looked up to blaine aswell.

physicly shes in perfect condition and I have no objections concerning her health to deploy commander, But you might need this, miss shishioh. She puts down the suitcase she is holding in her hand on blaines desk and opened it up to show girl its contents. I took the liberty of repairing your battlesuit. It should fit aswell as before even if i took it apart before repairing it she scratched her nose a moment and then tapped her watch. The hourplate came apart revealing a button and as she pressed it golden lights escaped from it and formed around her into her own armored suit that much resembled ID armor, just in grey tones and slightly more armored. Infact it looked slightly more like Guys cyborg armor, especially considering Laurens cyborg left arm was sticking out of it clearly.

"I modeled mine after yours somewhat you see. as i understand it shows we are, on the same team i believe?"

Edited by Mai Kobayashi

Leo smiled as Lauren was getting along well with Girl. But still, of course, he was slightly concerned.

Leo: When Guy wanted to fight, I'd always do everything I could to let him fight. So of course, I must let you fight as well. My only concern is how well you'd be able to handle a Final Fusion sequence in your state. You're not the only fighter we have, so hopefully we can avoid anything needlessly dangerous. Buuut... If the situation damands of it, and if Blaine approves it, you can do it if you so wish. If you are like Guy and fighting makes you conent, then do it. Just be responsible.

Kouji: Man, how nice this place is! You really get the family feel around here. It reminds me of my days back at Dannar base, except...

Hiroshi: Except you got to pilot back there?

Kouji: No, I was thinking about my teammate Shizuru...

As he said this, Kouji turned his head upwards with lovey-dovey nostalgia.

Hiroshi: He just gets like this occasionally.

Leo: I see. Well, I suppose you and Lauren should be heading out now, Girl.

Meanwhile, the skies above G-Island City had become quaintly cloudless as the time had passed. Noone had taken particular note of when this happened, but the clouds had clearly vanished. Within a few minutes of most people noticng this, a disk of sky around the city spontaniously turned pink. If one looked at an angle, out into the ocean, or anywhere really, this pinkness was not seen. In a circle about twice the diameter of the city, solid pink was all thay lay above.

Edited by Jaiku Ririshii

Character: Katori Yuutaro

Katori flys towards G-Island City when the entire sky turns the pink color. He immediatelly contacts 3G's underwater headquarters and says "This is Katori, everyone turn your sensors towrards the sky..." he pauses for a moment getting it all in "everything is turning pink."

Hiroshi: At this rate, I don't think we know where it'll land. Circle underneath the pinkness... Hopefully if it arrives before we can deploy here, you'll be the first to engage it.

Katori looks above following the strange phenomena with his eyes before turning the Firejet towards "Alright."

Girl looked towards Lauren as she produced the large suitcase. She was surprised to find that her armor had been completely repaired. Smiling and nodding, she walked over to Lauren, eyeing up the armor. "Thank you, miss... Richter, right? My memory's still a bit fuzzy, but I do know that you helped me before. Everything looks to be in fine working order..." Girl's hair glowed with a green light and floated around her as she clenched her fist in front of her face. The G-Stone symbol appears on the back of her hand, and her armor starts to glow in much the same manner as her hair. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQUIIIIIIIP!" Girl exclaimed, as her armor flies up out of her suitcase and around her, equipping itself to her body in a rapid pace. In short order, she's completely suited up. Flexing a bit, she looks over to Leo and nods.

"I understand." Girl said "I'll try to avoid pushing myself too hard. But if it becomes neccesary, I won't back down if I'm needed. Try not to worry too hard about me. My memories are still cloudy, but I have a feeling I've been in tougher situations." Girl offered a reassuring smile to Leo, feeling extremely confident about her ability to assist. As Hiroshi and Kouji talked, Girl drifted herself as Kouji lamented his feelings for his former partner. She felt as if she could empathize for Kouji's feelings, but wasn't sure who exactly she was missing. She snapped out of it when Leo told Lauren and herself to deploy. With a quick nod, she looked to Lauren. "Lets go!" she said enthusiastically, as she hurried from the main order room. As she entered the hangar and stood before Galeon, she felt a strange sense of familiarity, as if this were right. Grinning confidently, she lept into the air. "Okay Galeon, lets do this! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSIIIIIIIIIIION!" Girl flipped in the air as Galeon reared up, going inside the robotic lion's mouth. It then transformed, taking a humanoid shape with a head resembling Girl's appearance. "GIRLGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!" Girl exclaimed, as she deployed.

New Location: Ready to go!

Edited by BerlapSack

Character: Lauren Richter, Excell Richter

Lauren ran along with girl towards the hangar, the Lion Machine, a Fighter plane about the size of stealth gao was waiting there for her. She jumped onto its wing and into the cockpit in a supple jump.

"Excell, Are you ready?"

Because of its massive size the main robot Exell was moved into the water outside the baytower bay, the girl in the main order room stood up and

disappeared into the glowing golden lights that shot up through the elevator shaft and out into the water through the observation glass in the main order room. On the ocean floor the robot righted itself and its eyes glowed up red. It shot up out of the water and floated in the air above the surface of the water. The Lion machine shot out of the launch tube and as the Excell machine raised its arm combined onto its arm like a crushing claw. Laurens chair disappeared out of the cockpit and zoomed through the robots arm into the cockpit in the chest where it disappeared into the ground as the light dimmed and the red virtual grid overlayed on her combat suit. she raised her arm and a hologarphic claw appeared on it. the robots leg opened up and a sword launched out of it that the robot gabbed a holographic sword also appearing in laurens arm. Her headgear expanded into a full sized helmet as she yelled.

"SOUL LINK SYSTEM ACTIVATE"

By activating the man machine interface lauren suddenly saw through the robots eyes and her every move became the robots move. Excell an her mind united and Excellion swung its sword back as its thrusters fired carrying it further into the air. She activated the robots enhanced sensors and looked around for signs of the geister.

New Location: Ready to fighto!

Character: Powaafuru

When Powaafuru started his new "Focus Super Training Regiment", he told himself that nothing could possibly pulled him out of it, not even the end of the world.

Of course he wasn't really serious about that, and the second the launch order came through, he was charging his way to the hangar, metal feet clanging along the floor, and, even more obvious, a loud, dramatic song on his lips. Given the fact that a seven meter tall robot was running down through the hangar singing a tune that consisted entirely of "DadaDA! Dadadadadada~ DA DA! Dadadadadadada~!" ad infinity, it didn't come off as heroic as it did extremely odd and maybe even a little scary.

Powaafuru wasn't unbalanced though, no. He had finally discovered his purpose, and he was going to show the true power of his courage to his friends, his commander, his city, and Sairyu, all at once!

The red robot leaped from the hangar into the city above, fist raised up into the sky.

"GINGA NO YUUSHA, SANJOU!!"

New Location: Ready to rock!

Edited by Furu

Characters: Blaine T Kodos

Blaine looked around as the remaining force began to move out. It suddenly hit him like a ton of bricks.. he wasn't here to just send them off to battle. He was here to inspire them, to give their spirits swords to battle the evil forces that threaten the planet...

Blaine rose from his chair and planted one foot on the edge of his desk. The result was a rather loud clunk, which turned a few heads to his actions. Without missing a beat he raised his fist upwards, elevating the volume of his voice as people had come to expect of him lately.

"Remember! Your most powerful weapons are your courage and your determination! Willpower and effort! Heart and soul!!" With a mighty thrust arm, he pointed to the screen, as though any of them could actually see him. Nevertheless, he still rose his voice one last time.

"MOBILE UNIT, HASSHIN!!!"

Characters: Pink Geist

In an instant, the pinkness over the sky vanished, replaced by many pink bodies, which fell down into the streets of G-Island City. A hundred or two soldier-styled mechanical entities, all dressed in pink and red, with white guns, landed in a great circle around the central Space Development Corporation Building. Atop the tower, surrounded by six more soldiers, sat now a great, pink, feminine robot. As she spoke, her voice resounded through each of her soldiers, and was heard through most of the island.

Pink Geist: Pitiful little humans, I have a little request~. I'm Pink Geist of the Rainbow Geisters, elder sister of Maroon Geist, whom you so meanly defeated. I'm here to retrieve his remains. I'm sure you have no use for him, so won't you please return him to me? If you don't, I'm afraid I'll have to crush this pretty little tower of yours to get him back. Maybe we can do this peacefully, but I'll definitly have my troops attack if I don't think you can be reasonable.

While her phrasings were made sweetly, there was no sincerity in her voice. She was just waiting for an excuse to attack. Luckily for her, enough other mechs had arrived in the area for her to soon be given that excuse she needed. She smiled as she watched a jet fly around overhead, waiting.

Characters: Katori, Kenta, Sakura, Kenta

"FIRE JEEEEEET!!" yells Katori as the jumps out of Firejet and free falls; above him Fire Jet under goes it's change into the humanoid form. As he falls his body is engulfed in flame revealing his android form. He pushes down with a strange energy temporarily suspending him in mid air letting the Fighbird body catches up to him, and attaching himself inside.

"CHANGE FIGHBIRD!" yells the newly tranformed as it falls to the ground below and looks at the new arrival.

Sorrounded by the new arrivals, Fighbird points up and yells out "Woman, your sweet musings will get you nothing! Threatening us and flaunting you power most likely lead you to your brother's fate!"

From the space corporation building "Kenta! Are you letting Katori-san watch those bad samurai soaps again?" says Haruka.

Edited by Saito Ryujin

Character: Lauren Richter, Excell Richter

As the Geister made its threats Excellion flew over towards the Main building on the island and touched down next to Fighbird in time to Hear Katori's rather demeaning threats. The Massive robot then rose higher into the sky with its arms crossed infront of it, until it was at eye height with the geister. Laurens voice was made to be as unthreathening as it could be. Normally in their combined form Lauren and Excells voices spoke in sync thundering out of the robot but now it was just Laurens voice, and soft at that. Even the robots face moved as she was talking.

"I apologize for the rude welcoming you were provided, I'm afraid some of the Men here are not as civilised as we would Like. Please Accept my Apology for his rude behavior. As for your brothers Arm, We would not posses it now if he were not threathening this planet, We already know that you can revive him if we return his arm to you, and if you still intent do have your way with our planet, we cannot return it. But if you Leave this planet alone and ammend the evil ways your brother followed we will return his arm to you. But i do feel that our negotiations beeing directed under threat off your army significantly complicate the matter. If you truelly wish to negotiate for his return shows us a sign of goodwill and follow me, alone. We will be able to negotiate in earnest only if we stand as equals, as it is now you leave us no room to negotiate and can only force us to defend ourselves. I would rather we solve this without such violence. "

New Location: Still there.

Edited by Mai Kobayashi

Character: Pink Geist

Pink: My my, a little uppity aren't we? You who hold hostage my precious younger brother's remains would dare state yourselves uncomfortable with me taking up similar measures for my own defense? It seems that the men are not the only rude ones here. I do believe I shan't leave.

She folded her arms, confidently. A grin seemed to breifly strike her face.

Pink: Shouldn't you consider the fact that I haven't opened fire yet enough of a sign of good will? I had heard there were a lot of strong robots here. So from a military standpoint, for all I know, you could have the upper hand. At this standstill, let us talk, shall we?

She didn't even wait for an answer, instead she turned to the side and spoke more.

Pink: I think we should discuss your rudeness a bit first. If we're to get anywhere, I'll need an apology from you. "if you still intend to have your way with our planet" you said? As if. I am insulted you'd think I personally intended harm on this pathetic dustball of yours. Even if I was so cruel a person, I'm afraid I might fall ill from all the smog and waste you people seem to be fond of. You seem convinced I am a bad person because of my kindred, while I simply expressed concern over the status of my brother. If I cared a little more of your opinion I might even feel hurt at this point.

The pink titan turned back at the Richters' robot, pointing.

Pink: Apologize properly, if you want to want to truly cover for rudeness. Down on one knee with you.

With her other arm, she pointed down at fighbird.

Pink: You as well, little boy blue. You're just as guilty of such unfair prejudices.

After this, she turned back to her eye-level foe, drawing an arm back. She withdrew a large metal fan, spread it, and used it to cover her mouth.

Pink: Now, let's see how earth people can be when they're respectful. Try hard to say sorry, won't you?

New Location: Still here, making you irate.

Characters: Fighbird

Looking around, Fighbird notices that only he and Lauren Richter have deployed. As he looks up at the Geister, hearing her demands, he thinks "We cant risk attacker her without any backup, I should play along until everyone is ready." Fighbird pauses for a moment then goes down to one knee "Very well Geister, I apologize for my rash actions."

As he says that, Fighbird secretly sends out a message in his own language to the Baron Team. "Baron, we've got a situation at G-Island City, deploy and meet me here."

Characters: Thunder Baron

Within moments of recieving that message, Thunder Jet launches from the cliffside lab under Prof. Amano's house. In his jet form the five unit combiner accelerates towards G-Island City.

New Location:

Fighbird was incorrect in thinking that only he and Lauren had deployed. GirlGar was out there as well, down on streetlevel, tucked away out of sight from the Geister's forces. Girl carefully watched what was going on, not wanting to make a move if her allies above were trying to broker some sort of peace. She also know that she wasn't quite 100%, and didn't want to jump into fighting all of the enemy reinforcements on the ground without some sort of ground-based backup. She mentally cursed herself, wishing that her body would hurry up and recover. Girl then contacted Fighbird via communicator, trying to keep her location a secret. "This is Girl here. You can't see me, but I'm down in the city. Could you let Ms. Richter that I'm down here as well? I'm ready to go as soon as some ground reinforcements arrive. If you can stall her long enough, maybe we can surprise the ground forces and we can avoid some needless damage to the city?" she said in a hushed tone, and waited for a reply.

The large robots face was expressionless even tough it could mimick laurens expressions, it unfolded its arms and pointed at the pink geisters robots.

"Doing harm upon this planet includes doing harm on its people. Did you not say that your soldiers would attack our city and you demolish the tower you are sitting on if you do not get your way? Forgive me, but that does not seem like you are as innocent as you claim. We don't attack because we do not wish to resort to violence, your only restraint is that you do not know the extent of our forces. You played your hand to soon by showing us all your forces so you are at a tactical disadvantage. But if there is only the slightest chance that we can resolve this without drawing the innocent people in this city into the fight then i must try it. I have already given you the conditions on which we will negotiate. You may disregard them if you wish and you may keep making snide comments if you wish but we will negotiate as equals. I do not apologise for speaking the truth and I will certainly not bow at your feet."

The large robot folds its arms again and looks intently at the geister. Lauren is stalling for time hopping to get a chance to get the large robot away from the tower. The idea of using the wing angel to latch onto the geister and use the direct matter displacement controller to teleport it to an area away from the city crosses her mind but even if the geister is arogant her guards would be likely to notice it before she could make such a sneak attack. Excell meanwhile sends a text message in binary code to the main order room asking the professors for advice in how to get the geister away from the tower.

Character: Pink Geist

Even with her robotic face, even hidden behind a fan, it was obvious that Pink Geist was beyond frustrated with how things were going. Again and again she had to answer to this hero who dared get on eye level with her, arguing for what felt like far too long. Her only salvation from cracking were some particular words Excellion spoke. Reflecting on them, her angry face turned into a grin, and she was able to turn it all around.

Pink: So that's the way it's going to be, eh?

She drew back her fan, and yelled as she gave it an incredible sweep forward. As her voice rang out, a pink gale was released from her fan, pushing even the massive robot before her a far distance away.

Pink: VERY WELL! IF YOU WILL NOT BE POLITE, I WILL AT LEAST HEED YOUR TERMS! If you insist on thinking me that evil while selfishly keeping my brother to yourself... All units, attack any and all non-allied robotic or piloted entities. Try not to cause harm to anything else; we would not want the innocent bystanders to be hurt. Aside from that, attack without mercy.

And with the order, unhesitatingly, the pink soldiers sprung into action. They turned from their positions around the baytower base and sought out all the heroes on the streets. Even Fighbird, as he was kneeling, was fired upon by dark pink bullets, with energy trails steaming in their wake. Powaafuru, who had made a flashy entrance earlier, was a prime target as well. A number of the soldiers targeted Excelion as well... Only Girl, who had launched descreetly, was not targeted. But already there were soldiers looking through the streets.

As gunfire rang through the streets, Pink Geist's haughty laughter rose above it.

Pink: Please don't avoid my bullets, little heroes! It would be terrible if one of my soldiers missed and hit a building on your account.

New Location: Same Place, opening fire.

Characters: Leo Shishioh, Kouji Tetsuya, Hiroshi Amano

Kouji: This is... This is madness! Cheif, are there any spare units I could drive? Even a jet would be fine.

Hiroshi: Ungh, this is no good... Were they waiting for our numbers to be divided like this?

Leo: The dividing driver would be great here... But Final Fusion is too risky... Cheif, your orders?

In the main order room, all eyes lay on Commander Kodos.

New Location: Still There

Characters: Volfogg

Once the Geister commenced her formal attack, the sky was loud with the sound of a police siren. Down the streets raced a long police cruiser, zipping under the legs of the troops and starting to burn out, kicking up a thick smokescreen in one area of the battle. Gunfire ceased as they could no longer find a target, though a loud voice picked up.

"SYSTEM CHANGE!"

Sounds of a scuffle erupted from the screen, and once it died down the troops who had been caught in the cloud lay in a heap about the streets, a long figure standing atop them.

"Gutsy Geoid Guard mobile intelligence officer, and expert in covert ops... Volfogg!"

Without wasting a single second more, Volfogg lept into the fray, weilding his large boomerangs as blades.

Characters: Blaine T Kodos, Girl Shishioh (used with permission)

Seconds before Volfogg's entry, Blaine directed Kouji towards the hangar area. "The Might Gaine frame we obtained came with a Might Wing. It isn't much, but we outfitted it with some machine guns. Just.. be careful out there, Kouji." he said calmly, as he turned to the main screen in time to witness the Ninja Brave's arrival.

"Excellent.." Blaine breathed a slight sigh of relief at Volfogg's arrival. Turning to the rest of the room, he directed communications open to the mobile unit. Once through, he thanked Volfogg for his timely arrival and turned his attention to Girl.

"Ms. Shishioh, I have to ask you.. do you feel you can risk a Final Fusion? I will not endanger any member of 3G unless they feel up to it." he asked calmly, waiting for the response. It would come in the form of a determined grin, just as one would expect from her male counterpart.

"I believe company rules forbid giving up, don't they?" she replied. Blaine nodded in turn.

"Very well." he said, turning to the screen and pointing as one would expect. "Dividing Driver, hasshin! Final Fusion, SHOUNIN!!"

Character: Powaafuru

"Dirty fighting! No one should have this many minions!"

The small red robot found himself flipping, rolling, and dodging the bullet shots as they flew through the air at fatal velocities. His training seemed to actually have paid off. A few weeks ago, he would have been blown into scrap in minutes, but now he was far more acrobatic, able to see where the enemy was aiming and dodge it...

...wait....where they were aiming!?

A stray attack fired off at a smaller building beside Powaafuru. Was everyone inside evacuated? It wasn't a chance he was willing to bet on. In one crimson flash, Powaafuru lunged himself in front of the shot, the pink bullet blowing off part of his shoulder entirely, exposing crackling circuts.

The robot hit the street and slid along, scratching up both himself in the road. A few meters later, he climbed back up to his feet, facing the soldiers. Something wasn't right. He didn't feel the attack. Instead something else clouded his mind. His good arm flew outstretched, a circlet of light surrounding it. The light grew out more and more, becoming larger before finally solidifying into a shape with a sharp buzzing noise.

In the little red robot's hand was now a massive chakram blade, bigger than himself.

"SOLAR...CHAKRAM!!"

With a smirk, Powaafuru flung the chakram at his opponents, the blade buzzing through the sky at a lightning speed.

Edited by Furu

Characters: Fighbird

"Unforgivable" says Fighbird as he looks up following Pink Geist's order to fire. He jumps up, clearing the innitial volley of fire comming his way in one jump and aims to deliver a kick directly to the Geister's face. In mid air, he rapidly spins, brining his right leg about towards Pink.

Characters: Kenta, Haruka

Looking out the window, the two kids observe the battle outside. Recognizing Katori's attack, Kenta jumps up and imminates the kick himself then turns to Haruka and says "See? He doesn't just watch soaps."

Hakura doesn't say anything back she just stares at him "..."

New Location: Still There

Lauren grinded her teeth in an angered fashion as the pink geister demanded her soldiers attack. with a great leap Excellion jumped into the air and flew out above the buildings and spread its arms.

"TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT, RIGHT HERE." Lauren yelled down to the soldiers who were still firing on her. the shots from the small soldiers blowing holes through the armor. Alongside each hole sharp protrusions spiked out of the armor and shattered like a crystal filling the holes back up and regenerating the armor as the shots passed through. In the cockpit lauren was standing in the same pose as her robot with her arms held out and her knees trembling. Tiny litle lights blinked on her body as indication of where the shots were hitting the robot and the pain she shared with it through the soul link system was draining her resolve. she bit her lip trying to hang on long enough for girl to final fusion while she took the shots from the geisters and diverted them away from the city. But even Excellions regenerating armour couldn't take this kind of battering for ever...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0