Mechalomaniac

Away Thread

1,662 posts in this topic

If you're going away, post here and stat that you are doing so. Also, there are only two statuses; AWAY and ACTIVE. No Semi-Away or anything like that.

For more information on what Away means, please see the rules section.

Posting for Mao (and maybe Gavin, if he still hasn't fixed his computer yet) apparently their computer is died earlier, thus are branded AWAY for now.

Well, I am posting here to declare that I have to be AWAY for some time due to college issues. I don't know when I will be back, but will try to be here as soon as possible.

EDITTED 23rd of March:

I am ACTIVE again. As always, only for the weekend.

Edited by Makaishinsei Shinki

Rika says his connection is having problems. More so then ussual. So he's going to be away till monday, probably later.

Update: I'll be ACTIVE... just need to get some things straighten out...

Edited by Kite Lanford

Still feeling quite blah, and distracted by school and other things, so to prevent any further anger aimed at my general direction while I stall for time, I'll be AWAY until Friday or so.

Well, while attempting to install a memory upgrade to my computer, I successfully managed to fry the motherboard while doing so. =P

So, I'll be extending my AWAY for an indeterminate amount of time until I manage to procure another motherboard.

---

EDIT 3/17 10 PM PST: I did manage to pull out another motherboard from storage - however, installing that same memory upgrade resulted in me totally bricking that motherboard as well. -_-;;; Doing a bit more research, though, it turns out that neither motherboard supported the memory upgrade, and any motherboard that does support it also doesn't support either my current processor or graphics card, so I'm going to have to go buy a few new things and install them into my computer in order to get back online. This might take awhile...

Edited by Tilus

Family Drama, away. Blah.

EDIT: Goddamnit. This might be a bit longer than I had hoped.

Edited by Regris Kallen

Due to mounting pressures, I will be unable to post in any fights until Friday, and will only be dealing with off board moderator like things and finishing Go's AM. So, i'm away i guess.

EDIT: Back again.

Edited by Avitar

I'd like to remind people that they do not have one post that they update as required, but instead they post when going away, then make a new post when returning from away. And if they go away again later? They make yet another new post.

Meh! Okay, okay, I get the indirect!

Next time I am away, I will post it instead of editing my post.

Okay, I am AWAY during this week and probably during Easter too. Will be back as soon as possible.

Mao will be AWAY indefinitely, he's grand dad got an accident earlier today so he needs to tend to him.

I0m taking some time of from the board due to beeing absolutly under the weather and not beeing around consistently enough to finish my fights right now.

Going to be gone for Easter weekend. Might stop in briefly to post this afternoon, but otherwise I'm gone until Sunday evening at the earliest.

Me and the rest of the Puyallup Crew (which I think at this point is down to Arkady and Rooster), are at Sakuracon for the weekend.

Oh yeah, Imban and Blaine are in charge while I'm gone.

Edited by Mechalomaniac

Going on hall retreat on Friday. Won't be back 'till Sunday. So I'll get all my posting done before I leave and...uh...Yeah.

I'm back. Dunno about the others though.