Master Kruz

Wong Mechanized Industries

217 posts in this topic

Header post. Incase.

Spent Credits: 30095 Credits

Gift Cards Spent: 13645

Edited by Master Kruz

Metal Knight Sol Lancer

In a age of decline, after the invasion of the nameless aliens that have been plauging the Earth for years now, almost all of humanity lives under their oppresion in giant domes scattered across the world. The few that live freely can only guess what horrors await inside these domes. In the past, weapons were made to fight the aliens, but all were crushed. This is the story of one mans discovery of the true horrors that plauge this world after finding the "key", the Sol Lancer.

(Note to the mods: This series is a work in progress. If I can, I'll GM a game on the board, although if I face rejection for some reason, I'll work something out.)

Lancer Core

Small battle suits using alien technolgy to power their frames, called Lancers. Why the aliens often made their weapons power sources into infantry is unknown.

Lancer

A machine ranging in size from fifthteen feet to seventy feet powered by alien energy kept with Core suits. Their power is bewieldering, scientists are unable to explain anything beyond theories.

Pulse Energy Armor

A technolgy used by the aliens to protect themselves by emitting small pulses of energy along its frame, usally moderated by a AI as to allow a pilot to focus on fighting the enemy. It discharges raw energy directly out of the armor plating to destroy most projectile attacks and to slightly dull incoming energy, making the unit extremely hard to defeat with conventional means.

Model number: Earth Core Zero-Zero(EC-00)

Nickname: Proto Sol Core

Unit type: Lancer Core

During the war, many of the alien machines were destroyed. From these parts, the United States pushed into a nuclear equiped version based on these parts. A whole unit was reconstucted using the destroyed machines, becoming the EC-XX and EL-XX. A second unit was built, the EC-00 and EL-00. This unit was almost always used its nuclear payload, although the frame was eventrully destroyed in a mission with EL-XX, the Core survived. On its way to battle with a new frame and a combat intelligence, a release of toxic chemicles as well as a sudden ambush by the aliens killed the crew and buried both the core and frame, leaving it buried for thirty years before a man found it by accident while fleeing the aliens. From there, its story really begins...

Standing at about seven feet tall, a single pilot would wear the core unit to control a lancer as though it were a extension of himself. The double zero was the first human core to ever serve a purpose beyond being a cockpit and energy source, saving the pilot as well as working as a reasonable strong fighting unit against the aliens without its frame. After its orignal frame was destroyed, it also recieved a state of the art sentient combat intelligence that, after thirty years of solitude, might be slightly insane and insists its name is Terra, also having taken on masculine persona. It's weapons were on par if not even above the aliens mass production core one.

Weapons:

Energy Shot: A simple energy shot sent out from the right arms knuckle cover, expanding into a small explosion upon contact with a object.

Blade Sword: A multibladed sword ejected from the left arm, splitting three ways from the hilt.

Energy Blade: By expeling more energy from the right arm, a line of energy is released, working as a type of blade, however works torwards destroying the mirrors at the same time by overheating them, making the right knuckle cover useless with extended use.

Reactor Release: Takes off the restraints keeping the reactor stable and creating a unexpected effect, crushing everything in the nearby area, however also damages the unit while devouring huge amounts of energy.

Features:

Advanced Manuvers and Combat AI "Terra": A unique AI in the fact that it is a prototype for the Sol Core and because it is also the longest running unpurged combat AI. Made to assist in the targeting selection and threat assesment, warning, and if need be, training of the pilot. Although slightly more feeling then most AI's, he is slightly less helpful then he might have been when he was first fielded. Quick to irrate and has a habit of missing small details from time to time, none the less being helpful in most situations.

Model number: Earth Lancer Zero-One(EL-01)

Nickname: Sol Frame

Unit type: Lancer

Even during the production of the EL-00, a second was already in the works, using less destructive energy weapons as well as nuclear weapons, also standing nearly fourty feet tall. A planned line of EL-01's were planned, the first frame went to the EC-00 after its frame was destroyed. The units were never seen on the field, though. The reasons behind their absence is unknown.

Equipped to be able to function on its own without its core by using a conventional electric engine that could be used over several hours before needing a recharge. It was extremely unwieldy when piloted from its secondary cockpit but still ability to fight almost equal to a alien lancer. While the orignal core and frame were produced as one of a kind due to a extremely low amount of reverse engineerable technolgy, the frame was mass produced with almost forty percent conventional technolgy, however still fell back on alien technolgy to get high preformance.

Weapons:

Fragmentation Missile: A missile that funtions like the grenade of the same name, using a explosive charge to turn its own caseing into a lethal weapon.

Melee: Using hundreds of preprogrammed responses, Zero-One was only slightly awkward to hand in melee combat.

Final Solution: A full payload of tactical nuclear missiles that was to be a last resort against the aliens now that energy weapons were in use.

Model number: Earth Lancer Zero-One+Core Zero-Zero(EL-01+EC-00)

Nickname: Proto Sol Lancer

Using the Zero-Zero as its core, the Zero-One frame gained the use of its energy weapons and its under arm energy shields by using focused mirrors to expand the aliens unknown energy for its purposes. The Lancer also goes under the control of a system called Core Movement, following the core pilots moves as though a extension of his own body.

Weapons:

Fragmentation Missile: A missile that funtions like the grenade of the same name, using a explosive charge to turn its own caseing into a lethal weapon.

Energy Shot: A simple energy shot expanded by focused mirrors placed in the middle of what would be considered the forehead.

Melee: Instead of using the units library of hand to hand combat, the core pilot would have control over all movement, including attacks, For better or worse.

Energy Shield Tackle: Using its own protective field as a attack, the unit would literally throw itself at the enemy with its arms raised.

Final Solution: A full payload of tactical nuclear missiles that was to be a last resort against the aliens now that energy weapons were in use.

Features:

Advanced Manuvers and Combat AI "Terra": Inherited from the Proto Sol Core, see above.

Sol Lancer's Energy Shields: A invention of human scientists is using the same technique used to focus energy cutters and expanding it to instead work as a shield, . This shield was placed on the underarms of all EL-01's, but remains unuseable without a alien energy source.

Model number: Earth Lancer X Number(EL-XX)

Nickname: Puck

During the war, hundreds of alien machines were destroyed. The United States constructed a unit using parts from several diffrent models, making a new machine standing slightly over thirty four feet tall. The core, EC-XX, was built straight into the unit after completion along with a new technolgy, as well as having the aliens Pulse Energy Armor. Using the advances in artifical intelligence and human brainwave reading, the Digital Artifical Human Copy program was started. Using the president of the United States as a base at his own request, the copy placed into the X unit was a copy of the president along with combat programming coded in as a instinctive reaction, replacing the pilot in the core. The copy was named Puck, after the mischievous Shakespeare spirit after several missions, the meaning was not lost on him.

Growing indigniant, his actions prove to be his down fall, as his first mission with EL-00 also ended with its destrucion while Puck was supposed to be guarding his famous successor. Although the core survived, the loss of the frame, its crew, and its nuclear payload was blamed on Puck. On his way to be completely deleted and replaced by a pure combat AI, the unit carrying Puck was attacked. After both sides complete destruction at the hands of each other, Puck broke instinctive programming and instead fled into the nuclear radiated desert of what had once been Missouri. After the war ended with the humans defeat and forced migration to the domes, Puck begain to move freely under the lax alien scouts, searching for EL-01 almost half a year after hearing off its burial.

Thirty years later, Puck finds EL-01 in combat for the first time, from here, its story is uncertain...

Weapons:

Energy Shot: A focused energy blast from the knuckle of either hand,

Energy Rifle: A focused mirror in the appearence of a rifle that drains directly from the lancer.

Feet Cutters: The most commenly used weapon, they are simple long blades placed at the end of each foot.

Energy Cutter: A small energy focusing mirror held in a small cylindar used to produce both a shot or a length of focused energy that gives the appearence of a blade.

Resolution: A small payload of tactical nuclear missiles saved for a last resort.

Features:

Artifical Human Copy "Puck": While copied from a arrogant and cowardly man, Puck's expirences has made him slightly less the man he was. Installed on the EC-XX which is in turn built directly into the EL-XX, Puck was unable to move beyond the confines of his Lancer, making him more bitter at his makers then angry at the aliens. Indifferent to most, he has a weak spot for the crippled, feeling a sort of kinship to them. His ability to move his body independently of human joints is his one of the few combat advantages he has, one other being enhanced reactions. The Artifical Human Copy programs combat research was closed down, its uses by far overshadowed be advanced manuvers and combat AIs, Puck being the only product gleamed.

(And a note to the mods: Please don't skin me like a cat with your powerful thunder of greatness! If theres something wrong, PM me or catch me on IRC and I'll fix it! It's my first time mechdev'ing! Sorry!)

Edit(June 30, '07): Enlarged Reactor Release to make more sense and removed Proto Sol Core's Final Solution, also making more sense. Also did away with energy dart, replaced with energy blade, which, you guessed it, makes more sense. Okay, I'll admit it, I was half asleep when I was thinking this stuff up.

Edit(July 7, '07): Added several critical details and added features as well, as per Kaiterra's request. I'm sorry for wasting anyones time.

Edited by Master Kruz

So, you want this statted now, right? I'm just a little confused if its done or not.

Eh, sorry. Yes, its done now. Just looking back at it now I realized that some of Proto Cores attacks were rather stupid and not really something I would do when I was awake.

Clarification requested:

I don't get how 01 can work without a core if the core is its power source. (I saw the part about the secondary cockpit, but that wouldn't be much good if it couldn't move.)

Edited by Kaiterra

Clarification: The frame is outfitted with a electric engine and rechargable batteries, giving it a couple hours solo running time using conventional and nuclear weapons. My bad about not saying so.

Edited by Master Kruz

Agh, I've been trying to stat these, but it's pretty tough. So I can do this more effectively, can I ask that you please give a detailed list with description of all the weapons AND abilities on these units, such as Terra, that armor on Puck and the shields on Proto Sol Lancer? I'm also not quite sure if Puck's AI is supposed to be a sidekick or the brain of the unit itself, with no pilot. Once these submissions are elaborated on we'll be able to do more.

EC-00 Proto Sol Core

Statistics:

HP: 1000, EN: 60, Agi: 250

IS: 4, Move: G/H, Size: SS, Rank: 3

Weapons:

[F] Blade Sword (M)- 500 damage [+0%]

[+] Energy Shot (B)- 600 damage, 5 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] Energy Blade (BM)- 1200 damage, 8 EN/attack [+15%]

MAP Attacks:

[+] Reactor Release (I:3)- 1500 damage, 25 EN/attack [+0%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Lancer Core

2) Countercut: Blade Sword, Energy Blade

3) Countershoot: Energy Shot

4) Terra AI (Sidekick): Found in MechDev Lexicon.

Purchasing Cost: 80 Credits

EL-01 Sol Frame

Statistics:

HP: 3200, EN: 130, Agi: 280

IS: 4, Move: G, Size: M, Rank: 3

Weapons:

[F] Melee (M)- 700 damage [+10%]

[+] Fragmentation Missile (PG)- 1900 damage, 12 rounds [+35%]

MAP Attacks:

[+] Final Solution (PT:12)- 8000 damage, Barrier Pierce, 1 round, Rounds Locked [+40%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Lancer

2) Countercut: Req: Martial Arts Mastery

Purchasing Cost: 90 Credits

EL-01+EC-00 Proto Sol Lancer

Statistics:

HP: 3200, EN: 160, Agi: 260

IS: 4, Move: G, Size: M, Rank: 4

Weapons:

[F] Melee (M)- 800 damage [+10%]

[+] Energy Shot (B)- 1400 damage, 5 EN/attack [+10%]

[+] Fragmentation Missile (PG)- 2000 damage, 12 rounds [+35%]

[F] Energy Shield Tackle (BM)- 3400 damage, 10 EN/attack [+20%]

MAP Attacks:

[+] Final Solution (PT:12)- 8000 damage, Barrier Pierce, 1 round, Rounds Locked [+40%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Lancer

2) Beam Shield: Energy Shield Tackle

3) Countercut: Req: Martial Arts Mastery

4) Countershoot: Energy Shot

5) Terra AI (Sidekick): Found in MechDev Lexicon.

Purchasing Cost: N/A. To acquire this unit, EC-00 Proto Sol Core and EL-01 Sol Frame must be in your inventory. EL-01+EC-00 Proto Sol Lancer will then be available to use. This is a combined unit.

EL-XX Puck

Statistics:

HP: 3500, EN: 160, Agi: 270

IS: 4, Move: G, Size: M, Rank: 4

Weapons:

[F] Foot Cutter (M)- 900 damage [+0%]

[F] Energy Cutter (BM)- 1300 damage [+0%]

[+] Energy Shot (B)- 700 damage x 2, 5 EN/attack [+10%]

[+] Energy Rifle (B)- 2400 damage, 10 EN/attack [+20%]

MAP Attacks:

[+] Resolution (PT:12)- 8000 damage, Barrier Pierce, 1 round, Rounds Locked [+40%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Lancer

2) Countercut: Energy Cutter

3) Countershoot: Energy Shot, Energy Rifle

4) Pulse Energy Armor (1200) (Armor): Same effect as Hell's Armor.

Purchasing Cost: 130 Credits

Cost to be Added: 826 Credits

Terra AI

Class: Sidekick

Description: The combat AI of the EC-00 Proto Sol Core.

Pilot Class: Novice

Spirit Commands:

- Scan

- Direct Attack

- Snipe Attack

- Instruct

Skills:

- None

Edited by Mechalomaniac

The Modification Form

Date: 19 July, 2007

Weapon/Ability in question: Foot Cutter is (BM)

Issues with Weapon/Ability: Isn't a energy weapon.

Possible Solution: Remove (B) tag.

Reasoning for Solution:

Feet Cutters: The most commonly used weapon, they are simple long blades placed at the end of each foot.

Other then that, fine and dandy!

Assault Frame Valius

Humanity was dying, the product of its own destruction. The space colonies that escaped most of the damage die a slow death as equipment failures and food shortages get to them all...

One thousand years later...

The Juri, descended from the survivors in China, are victim to the Viranda, a military focused dictatorship. Under constant attack by the Viranda, the peaceful Juri are forced into constructing weapons using high technology, products of a world long past, to fight the invading force. The war would go into stalemate, the Viranda withdrawing years after the attacks began.

Several years later, the Juri defense forces are overwhelmed as the Viranda overwhelm them with superior numbers and high technology of their own. The Juri would make one more weapon before being defeated and subjugated, Assault Frames. Slow, hulking bipedal tanks working on electricity, able to withstand a barrage from a Viranda tank unit. However these new machines came too late in the war, seeing only limited production in modified vehicle factories mere weeks before falling.

Over forty years later, the Viranda have made their own Assault Frames, improving on the Juri concept, making artificial muscles to improve their speed greatly and portabilizing them to almost half the size of the originals. The release of older, disarmed models cause televised events and illegal arenas to spread like wildfire. It is through the former that Alexie Anders gains popularity by winning several tournaments with a modified VAF-13. A few years after these events, a terrorist group calling itself the United Freedom Front assassinate Nara Lescul, the president of the Viranda, during a parade celebrating the forty-fifth year of peace. Her daughter, Sarah, takes her place, ordering a nation wide manhunt for the terrorists. The culprits are never found.

Almost nine years later, space travel is rediscovered, as well as the moon bases. It is in this time that the UFF return to the spotlight, openly fighting the Viranda forces on Earth. Alexie Anders returns from the shadows as the poster girl for the UFF, fighting using a AF of her own design built onto the frame of a old AF-1. It is during this period that the UFF make the move towards larger AF's, using prototypes from the Viranda, stolen during the first attacks. The Viranda are faced down by a noticeably stronger force, destroying reinforcements from the moon using upgraded weapons that they scraped, leaving the Earth forces outnumbered by what was once thought to be simple terrorists.

It was when the UFF were mere weeks away from complete victory that two disasters struck at once. The death of Issic Tepin, the leader of the UFF, and soon afterwards, the death of Alexie Anders. Following this, Issic's second in command, using the codename Ragnar, took control of the UFF. After Alexie's machine was remade, Ragnar took it onto the siege of the capital of the Viranda empire. There he killed Sarah Lescul, tearing her own AF apart with ease, however Ragnar dies only moments later, when some shrapnel from a nearby shell cut into a exposed port, overloading the controls and exploding in the cockpit.

It was following this series of events that the Viranda disappeared from the moon. Many would point towards Mars as a possible location to the fleeing foes. The UFF Soon took control of the Earth and its surrounding space, changing its name to the Republic of the Juri, working under the democratic system set by the original Juri almost fifty years ago.

---

VAF-13

Series: Assault Frame Valius(Original)

Unit Type: Assault Frame

Height: 48 feet tall

Weight: 2.2 tonnes/w Military plating, 1.2 tonnes frame only

Seating: 1 Pilot in standard cockpit, placed directly under head/in upper body region

In year 403 of the Viranda calendar, the first Assault Frame was used by the Juri in the long standing war against the Viranda attacking their nation. Although even the prototype was enough to destroy a entire tank company, the Juri were eventually defeated and integrated into Viranda society due to slow production of the giant weapons. However, the performance shown by the few that were used inspired the Virandan forces to mass produce it themselves, opening up a new chapter into its history.

Although the first units were extremely slow and awkward, later models were given artificial muscles, increasing their speed greatly. The first unit to see mass production was the VAF-13, integrating several features from older models. This was caused by the ease of construction of the model as well as new factories made specifically for Assault Frames and their parts. When the Viranda released older models onto the market twenty years later, the VAF-13 saturated it. The flood of outdated models were perfect for the underground arenas, allowing for parts to simply flood in, as well as the legal tournaments. The simple to change armor led to several variations, although almost all failed to be as useful as the military standard. The VAF-13 never saw a widespread refitting for space use, a few private usage models, however they are the exception, like most models produced before 467.

Weapons:

25mm Assault Machine Cannons: A pair of fire linked rotary cannons placed on either side of the cockpit in the upper torso. Although seen as little more then a weapon used to pick off smaller targets not worth the trouble of using melee combat or heavier weapons against, it can still put a major dent into another AF when used properly.

Punch: A rather obvious weapon of the Assault Frame is its fists. In older models, they lacked fingers entirely and were nothing more then knuckles to use against armor. Newer models have replaced the often called 'knuckle bomb' with a more sensible hand, as well as a more effective knuckle shield for melee combat that has proven to be a extremely popular move by veteran pilots.

Assault Knife: On the inside of the shield is a normal knife, one of the AF's most used weapons. The knife itself has always been a first choice in melee combat for pilots with less experience.

Hand Held Hi-powered Machine Cannon: Another weapon commonly seen on AF's, the machine cannon is deadly in any situation when aimed accurately.

Features:

Portable Shield: A small shield mounted on the forearm of either arm, to give the pilot added defense.

---

AF-1

Height: 67 feet tall

Weight: 2.1 tonnes

Seating: 1 Pilot in standard cockpit, placed directly under head/in upper body region

In year 403 of the Viranda calendar, the first Assault Frame was used by the Juri in the long standing war against the Viranda attacking their nation. Although even the prototype was enough to destroy a entire tank company, the Juri were eventually defeated and integrated into Viranda society due to slow production of the giant weapons. There were four models, the AF-1, the AF-2, the AF-3A, and the AF-3M. The AF-1 was a short-range model, carrying a very limited supply of weapons and being very slow in trade for extremely heavy armor. A few of the units survived the war and were hidden from sight in fear of retaliation from the Viranda. They would eventually be used as the base for the UFFAF-1 along with the AF-3A.

Weapons:

15mm Machine Gun: The mainstay weapon of most Assault Frames in the average firelinked Machine Cannon installed on most units. However, in the older days, short range Assault Frames only had one weapon, a single antipersonnel machine gun placed in the torso. This was due to the illusion that Assault Frames at that range had to be faster then vehicles. Although a few pilots used this formula quite well, most were devastated by artillery before they got close.

Knuckle Bomb Punch: Older model AFs lacked fingers entirely, instead having nothing but a heavily armored round stub that was used for destroying armored opponents. Because of its appearance and use, its was often called a knuckle bomb by pilots.

(Note: This might be a Omake unit for the UFFAF-1.)

---

UFFAF-1 Early Type

Height: 28 feet tall

Weight: 1.1 tonnes/w armor, .6 tonnes frame only

In year 403 of the Viranda calendar, the first Assault Frame was used by the Juri in the long standing war against the Viranda attacking their nation. Although even the prototype was enough to destroy a entire tank company, the Juri were eventually defeated and integrated into Viranda society due to slow production of the giant weapons. However, many Juri still wanted to bring back their country. They begin to secretly make more Assault Frames based on the original designs and improved them as time went on.

By 422, a improved version of the VAF-13 with the new technology made by the hiding Juri was seen in the television show AF Battler, a show filmed using only privately owned AF's in melee combat. This unit was piloted Alexie Anders and won the show with ease. Secretly, Alexie was really using the show as a excuse to test the improved models as well as to gain popularity. In 429, the United Freedom Front begin to fight the Viranda forces using the data gathered from years of testing. While the UFFAF-1, the main combat unit of the United Freedom Front is said to be based on the AF-1 and AF-3A, the only thing that remains is the frame. Later models had advanced weapons taken from the Viranda failed concept model SPAF-0. The UFFAF-1 or AF-1 Kai is a much faster machine, following the new principles of Assault Frame mechanics, as well as well equiped. The model would remain in service for a great many years after its debut, being refit as newer models like the UFFAF-3 and JAF line saw release, often times compared to the Viranda's VAF-63, which remained in service for more then forty years.

Weapons:

20mm Assault Machine Cannons: A pair of fire linked rotary cannons placed on either side of the cockpit in the upper torso.

Punch: A rather obvious weapon of the Assault Frame is its fists. In older models, they lacked fingers entirely and were nothing more then knuckles to use against armor. Newer models have replaced the often called 'knuckle bomb' with a more sensible hand, as well as a more effective knuckle shield for melee combat that has proven to be a extremely popular move by veteran pilots.

Chain Cutter: On the inside of the wrists are a pair of motor powered armor cutters, essentially working as a more powerful knife, however the mechanics behind it is far more complex then a normal knife.

Hand Held Hi-powered Machine Cannon: Another weapon commonly seen on AF's, the machine cannon is deadly in any situation when aimed accurately.

Combo attack - Panzer Assault: Working in squads of three, a common move is using two units to fire at the enemy long enough for the third to sneak around and attack with a cutter, drawing his attention long enough for the other to finish him off.

---

UFFAF-1

Height: 28 feet tall

Weight: 1.4 tonnes/w armor, .6 tonnes frame only

In year 403 of the Viranda calendar, the first Assault Frame was used by the Juri in the long standing war against the Viranda attacking their nation. Although even the prototype was enough to destroy a entire tank company, the Juri were eventually defeated and integrated into Viranda society due to slow production of the giant weapons. However, many Juri still wanted to bring back their country. They began to secretly make more Assault Frames based on the original designs and improved them as time went on.

By 422, a improved version of the VAF-13 with the new technology made by the hiding Juri was seen in the television show AF Battler, a show filmed using only privately owned AF's in melee combat. This unit was piloted Alexie Anders and won the show with ease. Secretly, Alexie was really using the show as a excuse to test the improved models as well as to gain popularity. In 429, the United Freedom Front begin to fight the Viranda forces using the data gathered from years of testing. While the UFFAF-1, the main combat unit of the United Freedom Front is said to be based on the AF-1 and AF-3A, the only thing that remains is the frame. After the capture of the Viranda SPAF-0, they also captured its weapon systems. After a year of reverse engineering it, the Juri made portable versions of the weapons it carried, giving the UFF the advantage over the Viranda. The weight is increased due to the extra batteries for the laser, as well as life support systems and thrusters for space travel after the war on Earth ended.

Weapons:

20mm Assault Machine Cannons: A pair of fire linked rotary cannons placed on either side of the cockpit in the upper torso.

Chain Cutter: On the inside of the wrists are a pair of motor powered armor cutters, essentially working as a more powerful knife, however the mechanics behind it is far more complex then a normal knife.

Hand Held Laser Rifle: When the UFF stole the SPAF-0, they also stole the laser technology the Viranda had made. Soon they reversed engineered it and improved, giving their AF's more portable laser weapons. One of these is the common Laser Rifle, operating on the power supply of its unit.

Hand Held Rail Cannon: When the UFF stole the SPAF-0, they also stole the rail cannon the Viranda had made. Soon they reversed engineered it and improved, giving their AF's portable rail cannons, a long range weapon capable of mounting artillery strikes much farther off then the cannons on previous models

Combo attack - Panzer Assault: Working in squads of three, a common move is using two units to fire at the enemy long enough for the third to sneak around and attack with a cutter, drawing his attention long enough for the other to finish him off.

---

VAF-63

Height: 30 feet tall

Weight: 1.8 tonnes/w armor, .8 tonnes frame only

In year 403 of the Viranda calendar, the first Assault Frame was used by the Juri in the long standing war against the Viranda attacking their nation. Although even the prototype was enough to destroy a entire tank company, the Juri were eventually defeated and integrated into Viranda society due to slow production of the giant weapons. However, the performance shown by the few that were used inspired the Viranda forces to mass produce it themselves, opening up a new chapter into its history.

Although the first units were extremely slow and awkward, later models were given artificial muscles, increasing their speed greatly. The first unit to see mass production was the VAF-13, integrating several features from older models, and serving as the basis for the VAF-63. The VAF-63 entered mass release in the year 423 of the Viranda calendar, also becoming the most popular Assault Frame of its era at the same time. Because of its flexibility, it would remain in service for well over forty years, winning the space militarization race against the SPAF-0 in 427 with ease, due to the low cost to change its equipment to house the necessary equipment to function in space. The unit would be decommissioned 467, most were disarmed and sold, only a month before the events on Mars. But that is another story...

Weapons:

Assault Knife: On the inside of the shield is a normal knife, one of the AF's most used weapons. The knife itself has always been a first choice in melee combat for pilots with less experience.

Missile Packs: Placed on the sides of the waist is a pair of launcher packs, housing two missiles each.

Features:

Portable Shield: A small shield mounted on the forearm of either arm, to give the pilot added defense.

---

Edit 1: Typo's fixed, and there was a lot of them. I'm really out of practice...

A note to the mods: First off, thanks. Second off, if you need me to be more specific, just say so. For instance, maybe a venture into what tags or other notes for weapons? I've just always been afraid of a denied submission, however after looking at everyone else's mechdevs...If this is a hinderence to you(Lack of notes), I'll fix it, especially if it speeds things up for you.

Edited by Master Kruz

VAF-13

Statistics:

HP: 2800, EN: 140, Agi: 300

IS: 4, Move: G, Size: M, Rank: 2

Weapons:

[+] 25mm Assault Machine Cannon- 600 damage, 20 rounds [+40%]

[F] Punch (M)- 600 damage [+0%]

[F] Assault Knife (M)- 800 damage [+0%]

[+] Hand Held Hi-Powered Machine Cannon (F:3)- 800 damage, 20 rounds [+10%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

2) Shield

3) Countercut: Assault Knife

4) Countershoot: 25mm Assault Machine Cannon, Hand Held Hi-Powered Machine Cannon

5) VAF-13 cannot be used in space.

Purchasing Cost: 70 Credits

AF-1

Statistics:

HP: 3600, EN: 120, Agi: 340

IS: 4, Move: G, Size: M, Rank: 1

Weapons:

[+] 15mm Machine Gun- 400 damage, 20 rounds [+40%]

[F] Knuckle Bomb Punch (M)- 550 damage [+0%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

2) Countercut: Requires Martial Arts Mastery

3) Countershoot: 15mm Machine Gun

4) AF-1 cannot be used in space.

Purchasing Cost: 50 Credits

UFFAF-1 Early Type

Statistics:

HP: 2600, EN: 140, Agi: 270

IS: 4, Move: G, Size: S, Rank: 2

Weapons:

[+] 20mm Assault Machine Cannons- 550 damage, 20 rounds [+40%]

[F] Chain Cutter (M)- 800 damage, Armor Pierce [+0%]

Combo Attacks:

[H] Panzer Assault- 2000 damage & 800 damage, Armor Pierce, 15 EN/attack [+40%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

2) Countercut: Chain Cutter

3) Countershoot: 20mm Assault Machine Cannons, Hand Held Hi-Powered Machine Cannon

4) Panzer Assault: Requires two allied UFFAF-1s or UFFAF-1 Early Types to execute.

Purchasing Cost: 100 Credits

UFFAF-1

Statistics:

HP: 2800, EN: 150, Agi: 270

IS: 4, Move: G, Size: S, Rank: 3

Weapons:

[+] Hand Held Laser Rifle (B)- 1600 damage, 8 EN/shot [+20%]

[+] Hand Held Rail Cannon- 3000 damage, 6 rounds [+20%]

Combo Attacks:

[H] Panzer Assault- 2000 damage & 800 damage, Armor Pierce, 15 EN/attack [+40%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

3) Countershoot: 20mm Assault Machine Cannons, Hand Held Hi-Powered Machine Cannon, Hand Held Laser Rifle, Hand Held Rail Cannon

4) Panzer Assault: Requires two allied UFFAF-1s or UFFAF-1 Early Types to execute.

Replacement Cost: 75 Credits (UFFAF-1 Early Type)

VAF-63

Statistics:

Weapons:

[+] Missile Packs (PGSF:4)- 800 damage, 4 rounds [+35%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

2) Shield

4) Countershoot: 20mm Assault Machine Cannons, Hand Held Hi-Powered Machine Cannon

Cost to be Added: 225 (UFFAF-1) + 105 x 3 (UFFAF-1 Early Type, VAF-13, VAF-63) + 53 (AF-1) = 593 Credits Approved

Edited by Mechalomaniac

The Modification Form

Date: July 24th, 2007

Weapon/Ability in question: VAF-16 can be used in space

Issues with Weapon/Ability: Can't be used in space

Possible Solution: Add in that little detail

Reasoning for Solution: Mentions it at the end of the description for said mecha.

Date: July 24th, 2007

Weapon/Ability in question: AF-1 can be used in space

Issues with Weapon/Ability: Can't be used in space

Possible Solution: Add in that little detail

Reasoning for Solution: Okay, yeah, this one is my bad.

Maybe I should add terrain restrictions as a note from now on...

AF-2

Height: 62 feet tall

Weight: 1.6 tonnes

In year 403 of the Viranda calendar, the first Assault Frame was used by the Juri in the long standing war against the Viranda attacking their nation. Although even the prototype was enough to destroy a entire tank company, the Juri were eventually defeated and integrated into Viranda society due to slow production of the giant weapons. There were four models, the AF-1, the AF-2, the AF-3A, and the AF-3M. The AF-2 was a anti-personnel model, carrying a slightly wider supply of weapons then the AF-1 and being slightly faster in movement in trade for relatively light armor. A few of the units survived the war and were hidden from sight in fear of retaliation from the Viranda. They would eventually be used as the base for the UFFAF-2.

Weapons:

15mm Machine Gun: The mainstay weapon of most Assault Frames in the average firelinked Machine Cannon installed on most units. However, in the older days, short range Assault Frames only had one weapon, a single antipersonnel machine gun placed in the torso. This was due to the illusion that Assault Frames at that range had to be faster then vehicles. Although a few pilots used this formula quite well, most were devastated by artillery before they got close.

Anti-Personnel Cluster Shell Missile: A small supply of missiles set to explode in the air, spraying the area with anti-personnel grenades.

Anti-Personnel Torch: A napalm powered flame thrower built into the right arm of the unit.

Knuckle Bomb Punch: Older model AFs lacked fingers entirely, instead having nothing but a heavily armored round stub that was used for destroying armored opponents. Because of its appearance and use, its was often called a knuckle bomb by pilots.

Terrain Restrictions: Cannot be used in space.

---

AF-2 Dragoon Custom

Height: 62 feet tall

Weight: 1.4 tonnes

In year 403 of the Viranda calendar, the first Assault Frame was used by the Juri in the long standing war against the Viranda attacking their nation. Although even the prototype was enough to destroy a entire tank company, the Juri were eventually defeated and integrated into Viranda society due to slow production of the giant weapons. There were four models, the AF-1, the AF-2, the AF-3A, and the AF-3M. The Dragoon squad, a trio of close range fighters, had three AF-2's customized to serve as their personnel units. By ridding the units off all anti-personnel weapons in favor of lighter weight, as well as ridding it of most of its armor, the Dragoons used their unorthodox tactics to survive the war and afterwards.

Weapons:

Rocket Anchor: While rarely seen on a assault frame, rocket anchors were used to great success by the Dragoons unorthodox tactics.

Dragoon Squad Sword: A sword used by members of the Dragoon squad during the war, replacing the entire left knuckle.

Combo attack - Dragoon Code S: The Dragoon squad all had rocket anchors, using them to tear into enemy units instead of simple fire and forget methods used by other pilots.

Combo attack - Dragoon Code R: The Dragoon squad, three elite Juri pilots during the war, came up with several tactics, one of which called for the rarely used ability for a AF to jump. Using the method of attack, the Dragoons would simply leap over enemies, cutting into them using whatever weapons were available.

Features:

Dragoon Code THE END: The Dragoons were vicious fighters, believing in doing as much damage as possible. To that effect, they rigged all their units to self destruct, detonating all ordinance with it.

---

AF-3A

Height: 73 feet tall

Weight: 1.9 tonnes

In year 403 of the Viranda calendar, the first Assault Frame was used by the Juri in the long standing war against the Viranda attacking their nation. Although even the prototype was enough to destroy a entire tank company, the Juri were eventually defeated and integrated into Viranda society due to slow production of the giant weapons. There were four models, the AF-1, the AF-2, the AF-3A, and the AF-3M. The AF-3A was a long range artillery model, mounting a minimal amount of armor, instead working as a high speed model able to stay ahead of advancing troops and armor and fire its cannons. It later served a minimal part as the basis of the UFFAF-1 and a much more heavy hand in the development for the UFFAF-2.

Weapons:

'Long Horn' Dual 130mm Cannons: A pair of multi-warhead cannons mounted over the shoulders. More details given for each type of round.

'Long Horn' Dual 130mm Cannons[Anti-Personnel]: A cluster shell anti-personnel round set to spray the area with anti-personnel grenades.

'Long Horn' Dual 130mm Cannons[smoke]: A smoke generating shell used to mask the presence of friendly units from the enemy by flooding the area upon impact, used mostly in tandem with the Juri's infrared systems or bombardments of areas.

'Long Horn' Dual 130mm Cannons[HEAT]: Meaning High explosive anti-tank warhead, uses a shaped charge to deform armor well past its breaking point and punch through, causing high amounts of damage.

---

AF-3M

Height: 44 feet tall

Weight: 2.2 tonnes

In year 403 of the Viranda calendar, the first Assault Frame was used by the Juri in the long standing war against the Viranda attacking their nation. Although even the prototype was enough to destroy a entire tank company, the Juri were eventually defeated and integrated into Viranda society due to slow production of the giant weapons. There were four models, the AF-1, the AF-2, the AF-3A, and the AF-3M. The AF-3M was a marine model, made specifically for fighting underwater It lacked legs entirely, instead using propellers to function as a submarine would. The concept for underwater assault frames was later thrown away entirely after the first war, its ineffectiveness against the Viranda forces making the point clear that this model was a waste of resources.

Weapons:

30mm Micro-Torpedoes: Several small torpedo launchers mounted in what would pass as the knuckles.

Ram: Because using its fists might cause damage to the torpedo launchers, a common tactic for pilots of this unit was to use its reinforced hull to ram the enemy.

Terrain Restrictions: Can only be used in water.

---

VPAF-1

Height: 84 feet tall

Weight: 4.8 tonnes

In year 403 of the Viranda calendar, the first Assault Frame was used by the Juri in the long standing war against the Viranda attacking their nation. Although even the prototype was enough to destroy a entire tank company, the Juri were eventually defeated and integrated into Viranda society due to slow production of the giant weapons. However, the performance shown by the few that were used inspired the Virandan forces to massproduce it themselves, opening up a new chapter into its history.

The Viranda's first totally original foray into assault frames was a hulking giant of a machine made only a year after the war ended. While tall and ungainly, its armor was laughable, using the same Viranda made metals that the Juri had shredded during the war. It was only through Nara Lesculs persistence that later models were made, using new composites that made it both lighter and stronger.

Weapons:

25mm Machine Gun: The mainstay weapon of most Assault Frames in the average firelinked Machine Cannon installed on most units. However, in the older days, short range Assault Frames only had one weapon, a single antipersonnel machine gun placed in the torso.

---

VPAF-100

Height: 53 feet tall

Weight: 2.1 tonnes

In year 403 of the Viranda calendar, the first Assault Frame was used by the Juri in the long standing war against the Viranda attacking their nation. Although even the prototype was enough to destroy a entire tank company, the Juri were eventually defeated and integrated into Virandan sociaty due to slow production of the giant weapons. However, the performance shown by the few that were used inspired the Viranda forces to massproduce it themselves, opening up a new chapter into its history.

Although the first units were extremely slow and awkward, later models were given artificial muscles, increasing their speed greatly. The first unit to see mass production was the VAF-13, integrating several features from older models. Eight years after the VAF-13's success, Nara Lescul has a new prototype made for her daughter, Carol. Using more experimental technology at Carol's persistence, the machine becomes a deathtrap, exploding once Carol first attempts to pilot it. A state of mourning was held for several days, after which several of the developers were executed for the accident. A second unit was built without incident, however. Eleven years later, it is discovered that Carol had been assassinated by a close family member. The now president and younger sister of Carol, Sarah Lescul, placed the blame on her deceased mother.

Weapons:

30mm Assault Machine Cannons: A pair of fire linked rotary cannons placed on either side of the cockpit in the upper torso. Although seen as little more then a weapon used to pick off smaller targets not worth the trouble of using melee combat or heavier weapons against, it can still put a major dent into another AF when used properly.

Punch: A rather obvious weapon of the Assault Frame is its fists. In older models, they lacked fingers entirely and were nothing more then knuckles to use against armor. Since then, they have been replaced by more sensible hands, allowing the mounting of weapons.

Hand Held Prototype 60mm Rotary Cannon: A prototype rotary cannon that used its incredibly fast rate of fire to make up for its lack of firepower, although the pilot needs to be far more careful to cripple the enemy. The weapon would never see mass release, instead the older Machine Cannon would remain a undisputed mainstay rapid fire weapon for many years to come.

---

VAF-47

Height: 40 feet tall

Weight: 2.7 tonnes

In year 403 of the Viranda calendar, the first Assault Frame was used by the Juri in the long standing war against the Viranda attacking their nation. Although even the prototype was enough to destroy a entire tank company, the Juri were eventually defeated and integrated into Viranda society due to slow production of the giant weapons. However, the performance shown by the few that were used inspired the Viranda forces to massproduce it themselves, opening up a new chapter into its history.

Although the first units were extremely slow and awkward, later models were given artificial muscles, increasing their speed greatly. The first unit to see mass production was the VAF-13, integrating several features from older models, and serving as the basis for the VAF-47, however much was lost in translation. While the unit saw mass release, it lacked much of its predecessors mobility, instead appearing to be a squat machine, its legs too far too short in a effort to be more minimalistic with materials, losing much of the equipment that made the VAF-13 a superior model.

Weapons:

Assault Knife: On the inside of both shields is a normal knife, one of the AF's most used weapons. The knife itself has always been a first choice in melee combat for pilots with less experience.

Features:

Shoulder Shields: A pair of shields mounted on both shoulders, working as a unconscious guard against side attacks.

---

VAF-13V 'Valius'

Height: 48 feet tall

Weight: 1.5 tonnes

In year 403 of the Viranda calendar, the first Assault Frame was used by the Juri in the long standing war against the Viranda attacking their nation. Although even the prototype was enough to destroy a entire tank company, the Juri were eventually defeated and integrated into Viranda society due to slow production of the giant weapons. However, the performance shown by the few that were used inspired the Viranda forces to massproduce it themselves, opening up a new chapter into its history.

Although the first units were extremely slow and awkward, later models were given artificial muscles, increasing their speed greatly. The first unit to see mass production was the VAF-13, integrating several features from older models. After it's release to private ownership, one pilot refitted it for tournaments, Alexie Anders, using funds and technology provided by the ex-Juri head of Education, Issac Tepin. Alexie would later be the poster girl and a independent pilot for the United Freedom Front. The newly refitted machine was called Valius, making it the first of a long line of extraordinary combat units. The unit relies heavily on its pilot, using its new found speed by losing almost all its armor, however it was used to great success, winning seven tournaments before Alexie left the spot light for several years.

Weapons:

Rocket Anchor: While rarely seen on a assault frame, Alexie had a rocket propelled burrowing anchor placed on each hip. Although used as a great method of trapping her opponents, few units could pull off such maneuvers doing open field combat and as such was never seen usage beyond arenas.

25mm Assault Machine Cannons: A pair of fire linked rotary cannons placed on either side of the cockpit in the upper torso. Although seen as little more then a weapon used to pick off smaller targets not worth the trouble of using melee combat or heavier weapons against, it can still put a major dent into another AF when used properly.

Dragoon Squad Sword: A sword used by members of the Dragoon squad during the war.(A powered up version of the assault knife.)

Combo attack - Dragoon Code S: The Dragoon squad all had rocket anchors, using them to tear into enemy units instead of simple fire and forget methods used by other pilots.

Combo attack - Dragoon Code R: The Dragoon squad, three elite Juri pilots during the war, came up with several tactics, one of which called for the rarely used ability for a AF to jump. Using the method of attack, the Dragoons would simply leap over enemies, cutting into them using whatever weapons were available.

Features:

Padded Shield: A small shield mounted on the forearm of either arm, coated with Kevlar, to give the pilot added defense.

Dragoon Code THE END: The Dragoons were vicious fighters, believing in doing as much damage as possible. To that effect, they rigged all their units to self destruct, detonating all ordinance with it.

---

SPAF-0

Height: 125 feet tall

Weight: 7.5 tonnes/w Military plating, 4.7 tonnes frame only

Although the first units were extremely slow and awkward, later models were given artificial muscles, increasing their speed greatly. The year 426 bought with it the rediscovery of space travel, and with it, the need to arm for this new frontier. Two development teams went to work on making a new assault frame for outer space. The SPAF-0 was made as not only a stand in by one development team, but also as a testbed for new weapons. The SPAF-0 was massive, the tallest assault frame made by the Viranda. Its only shortcoming was it collapsed under itself in gravity when standing, the structure unable to deal with the stress, and also cost a small fortune to make. Less then a hundred units were made because of this defect, although the development team would make a new frame to handle the stress of gravity, the new frame saw less then a dozen made before the line was decommissioned in favor of the VAF-63's adaptability. The UFF would later steal the stored away SPAF-0's, using the technology there to upgrade its existing units as well as to make a new line of larger assault frames, the UFFAF-3.

Weapons:

30mm Assault Machine Cannons: A pair of fire linked rotary cannons placed on either side of the cockpit in the upper torso. Although seen as little more then a weapon used to pick off smaller targets not worth the trouble of using melee combat or heavier weapons against, it can still put a major dent into another AF when used properly.

Prototype Laser Rifle: A prototype weapon that uses energy instead of typical ammo, the first prototype units have been sent to be tested with the Zero frames. Using the energy of the unit itself, it is extremely draining.

Hand Operated 100mm Rail Cannon: A new weapon technology in production, Rail cannons are powerful, hard to produce due to the need for extremely magnetic materials, and very, very fast in travel. While powerful, they also require service regularly and will damage without regular service.

---

SPAF-0 Redesign

Height: 104 feet tall

Weight: 5.7 tonnes

Although the first units were extremely slow and awkward, later models were given artificial muscles, increasing their speed greatly. The year 426 bought with it the rediscovery of space travel, and with it, the need to arm for this new frontier. Two development teams went to work on making a new assault frame for outer space. The SPAF-0 was made as not only a stand in by one development team, but also as a testbed for new weapons. The SPAF-0 was massive, the tallest assault frame made by the Viranda. Its only shortcoming was it collapsed under itself in gravity when standing, the structure unable to deal with the stress, and also cost a small fortune to make.

To deal with the SPAF-0's lack of adaptability, the development team behind its invention made a new frame built to take both gravity and high amounts of damage, although it only saw extremely limited production. The UFF would later use them to great success.

Weapons:

Hi-powered Tri Machine Cannon: Instead of simple enlarging the standard machine cannon, the development team behind the SPAF-0's creation invented a new design for it, building it into the right arm of their new unit.

Assault Knife: A enlarged version of the common knife, stored in the left wrist.

Hand Operated 100mm Rail Cannon: A new weapon technology in production, Rail cannons are powerful, hard to produce due to the need for extremely magnetic materials, and very, very fast in travel. While powerful, they also require service regularly and will damage without regular service.

Anti-Battleship Laser Rifle: A enhanced laser rifle mounted over the right shoulder, however drains the units energy even more then the previous models.

Terrain Restrictions: None.

---

SAF-3

Height: 27 feet tall

Weight: 1.9 tonnes

Although the first units were extremely slow and awkward, later models were given artificial muscles, increasing their speed greatly. The first unit to see mass production was the VAF-13, integrating several features from older models, and serving as the basis for the VAF-63. The VAF-63 entered mass release in the year 423 of the Viranda calendar, also becoming the most popular Assault Frame of its era at the same time. However, several other models came into production during its time, including a new space assault frame. Although based on the VAF-63, it lacks the adaptability of its predecessor, however gets away with it due to low costs, replacing the VAF-63 as the main space combat unit.

Weapons:

Hand Held Laser Rifle: The newly downsized laser rifle had several drawbacks in the Viranda version. While portable, it required a new method of energy delivery, making assault frames made before in unable to use it.

'Angler' Missile Pack: Serving as a kind of backpack for the SAF-3 is a missile pack mounted on its back, using active radar guidance to track targets.

Terrain Restrictions: Can only be used in space.

---

UFFAF-2

Height: 34 feet tall

Weight: 1.9 tonnes/w armor, 1 ton frame only

In year 403 of the Viranda calendar, the first Assault Frame was used by the Juri in the long standing war against the Viranda attacking their nation. Although even the prototype was enough to destroy a entire tank company, the Juri were eventually defeated and integrated into Viranda society due to slow production of the giant weapons. However, many Juri still wanted to bring back their country. They began to secretly make more Assault Frames based on the original designs and improved them as time went on.

By 422, a improved version of the VAF-13 with the new technology made by the hiding Juri was seen in the television show AF Battler, a show filmed using only privately owned AF's in melee combat. This unit was piloted Alexie Anders and won the show with ease. Secretly, Alexie was really using the show as a excuse to test the improved models as well as to gain popularity. In 429, the United Freedom Front begin to fight the Viranda forces using the data gathered from years of testing. The UFFAF-2 served as a artillery unit, using the frame of the AF-2 and the weapons systems of the AF-3A, the UFFAF-2 would continue service for more then fifty years through various refits, being decommissioned with the entire UFFAF line.

Weapons:

Punch: A rather obvious weapon of the Assult Frame is its fists. In older models, they lacked fingers entirely and were nothing more then knuckles to use against armor. Newer models have replaced the often called 'knuckle bomb' with a more sensiable hand, as well as a more effective knuckle shield for melee combat that has proven to be a extremely popular move by vetern pilots.

Chain Cutter: On the inside of the wrists are a pair of motor powered armor cutters, essencially working as a more powerful knife, however the mechanics behind it is far more complex then a normal knife.

Hand Held Hi-powered Machine Cannon: Another weapon commenly seen on AF's, the machine cannon is deadly in any situation when aimed accuractly.

Hand Held Laser Rifle: When the UFF stole the SPAF-0, they also stole the laser technolgy the Viranda had made. Soon they reversed engineered it and improved, giving their AF's more portable laser weapons. One of these is the commen Laser Rifle, operating on the power supply of its unit.

Dual 100mm Magneticly Accelerated Cannons: A pair of cannons mounted over the shoulders using magnetic force to fire large shells at the enemy.

---

UFFAF-3

Series: Assault Frame Valius(Orignal)

Height: 84 feet tall

Weight: 4.8 tonnes

In year 403 of the Viranda calendar, the first Assault Frame was used by the Juri in the long standing war against the Virandans attacking their nation. Although even the prototype was enough to destroy a entire tank company, the Juri were eventrully defeated and intagrated into Virandan sociaty due to slow production of the giant weapons. However, many Juri still wanted to bring back their country. They begain to secretly make more Assult Frames based on the orignal designs and improved them as time went on.

By 422, a improved version of the VAF-13 with the new technolgy made by the hiding Juri was seen in the television show AF Battler, a show filmed using only privately owned AF's in melee combat. This unit was piloted Alexie Anders and won the show with ease. Secretly, Alexie was really using the show as a excuse to test the improved models as well as to gain popularity. In 429, the United Freedom Front begin to fight the Viranda forces using the data gathered from years of testing. The UFFAF-3 was a redesign of the SPAF-0 by the UFF, using their technolgy to build a almost entirely new unit. The UFFAF-3 marks the begining of the enlargement of assault frames in Juri use.

Weapons:

Punch: A rather obvious weapon of the Assult Frame is its fists. In older models, they lacked fingers entirely and were nothing more then knuckles to use against armor. Newer models have replaced the often called 'knuckle bomb' with a more sensiable hand, as well as a more effective knuckle shield for melee combat that has proven to be a extremely popular move by vetern pilots.

Dual Hip Mounted Flash Cannons: A pair of high impact cannons that takes its name from the muzzle flash.

Chain Swords: Instead of a enlargement of the assault knife or chain cutter, the UFF instead chose to use longer blades for this model, mostly because it allows the unit to attack smaller assault frames easier. A engraving of horse near the hilt, as well. A tribute to the Dragoons.

Hand Operated Laser Rifle: Another redesign of the Laser Rifle, this version has variable settings, allowing the pilots much more choice in firepower.

Hand Operated 70mm Rail Cannon: Another redesign of the rail cannon, this version was made to last longer then previous incarnations, working extremely well for long periods of time.

Edited by Master Kruz

AF-2

Statistics:

HP: 3400, EN: 125, Agi: 330

Weapons:

[H] Anti-Personnel Torch (V:3)- 400 damage/3 EN [+10%]

MAP Weapons:

[+] Anti-Personnel Cluster Shell Missile (PT:3)- 1200 damage, 4 rounds [+20%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

4) AF-2 cannot be used in space.

Purchasing Cost: 60 Credits

AF-2 Dragoon Custom

Statistics:

HP: 3000, EN: 130, Agi: 310

Weapons:

[H] Rocket Anchor (P)- 800 damage, Mobility Break, 3 EN/attack [+0%]

[F] Dragoon Squad Sword (M)- 1000 damage [+0%]

Combo Attacks:

[H] Dragoon Code S (P)- 600 damage x 3, Mobility Break, 5 EN/attack [+20%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

2) Countercut: Dragoon Squad Sword

4) Dragoon Code THE END: Same effects as Self-Destruct.

5) AF-2 Dragoon Custom cannot be used in space.

6) Dragoon Code S: Requires two allied units with Dragoon Code S to execute.

Replacement Cost: 15 Credits (AF-2)

AF-3A

Statistics:

HP: 3200, EN: 130, Agi: 320

Weapons:

[+] 'Long Horn' Dual 130mm Cannons [HEAT] (X:2)- 1800 damage, Armor Pierce, 8 rounds [+20%]

MAP Weapons:

[+] 'Long Horn' Dual 130mm Cannons [Anti-Personnel] (PT:3)- 1200 damage, 4 rounds [+20%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

3) 'Long Horn' Dual 130mm Cannons [smoke]: Same effect as Smoke Dispenser but 4 uses instead.

4) AF-3A cannot be used in space.

AF-3M

Statistics:

HP: 3400, EN: 120, Agi: 340

IS: 4, Move: W, Size: M, Rank: 2

Weapons:

[F] Ram (M)- 500 damage [+0%]

[+] 30mm Micro-Torpedoes (PGSF:4)- 450 damage, 40 rounds [+25%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

2) AF-3M can only be used in water terrain.

VPAF-1

Statistics:

HP: 3400, EN: 140, Agi: 360

IS: 4, Move: G, Size: M, Rank: 1

Weapons:

[+] 25mm Machine Gun- 500 damage, 20 rounds [+40%]

[F] Knuckle Bomb Punch (M)- 600 damage [+0%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

3) Countershoot: 25mm Machine Gun

4) VPAF-1 cannot be used in space.

VPAF-100

Statistics:

HP: 3000, EN: 145, Agi: 290

Weapons:

[+] 30mm Assault Machine Cannons- 700 damage, 20 rounds [+40%]

[+] Hand Held Prototype 60mm Rotary Cannon (F:5)- 550 damage, 20 rounds [+10%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

3) Countershoot: 30mm Assault Machine Cannons, Hand Held Prototype 60mm Rotary Cannon

4) VPAF-100 cannot be used in space.

VAF-47

Statistics:

HP: 2700, EN: 135, Agi: 300

Weapons:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

2) Shield: Shield Usage x1.5

4) Countershoot: Hand Held Hi-Powered Machine Cannon

5) VAF-47 cannot be used in space.

VAF-13V 'Valius'

Statistics:

HP: 2600, EN: 150, Agi: 260

Weapons:

[+] 25mm Assault Machine Cannon- 600 damage, 20 rounds [+40%]

[F] Dragoon Squad Sword (M)- 1000 damage [+0%]

Combo Attacks:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

2) Shield

3) Countercut: Assault Knife, Dragoon Squad Sword

4) Countershoot: 25mm Assault Machine Cannon, Hand Held Hi-Powered Machine Cannon

5) Dragoon Code THE END: Same effects as Self-Destruct.

6) VAF-13V 'Valius' cannot be used in space.

7) Dragoon Code S: Requires two allied units with Dragoon Code S to execute.

Replacement Cost: 50 Credits (VAF-13)

SPAF-0

Statistics:

HP: 3600, EN: 130, Agi: 360

IS: 4, Move: G, Size: L, Rank: 2

Weapons:

[F] Punch (M)- 800 damage [+0%]

[+] Prototype Laser Rifle (B)- 1600 damage, 10 EN/shot [+20%]

[+] Hand Operated 100mm Rail Cannon- 3000 damage, 6 rounds [+20%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

3) Countershoot: 30mm Assault Machine Cannons, Prototype Laser Rifle, Hand Operated 100mm Rail Cannon

4) SPAF-0 can only be used in space.

Purchasing Cost: 100 Credits

SPAF-0 Redesign

Statistics:

HP: 3700, EN: 140, Agi: 350

IS: 4, Move: G, Size: L, Rank: 3

Weapons:

[F] Punch (M)- 800 damage [+0%]

[+] Hi-Powered Tri Machine Cannon (F:3)- 850 damage, 20 rounds [+10%]

[F] Assault Knife (M)- 1000 damage [+0%]

[+] Hand Operated 100mm Rail Cannon- 3000 damage, 6 rounds [+20%]

[+] Anti-Battleship Laser Rifle (B)- 3600 damage, 20 EN/shot [+20%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

2) Countercut: Assault Knife

3) Countershoot: 30mm Assault Machine Cannons, Hi-Powered Tri Machine Cannon, Hand Operated Rail Cannon, Anti-Battleship Laser Rifle

Replacement Cost: 75 Credits (SPAF-0)

SAF-3

Statistics:

Weapons:

[+] 'Angler' Missile Pack (PGSF:4)- 600 damage, 12 rounds [+25%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

2) Countercut: Assault Knife

3) Countershoot: 20mm Assault Machine Cannons, Hand Held Laser Rifle

Purchasing Cost: 75 Credits

UFFAF-2

Statistics:

HP: 2900, EN: 140, Agi: 280

Weapons:

[+] Dual 100mm Magnetically Accelerated Cannons (X:2)- 1500 damage, 8 rounds [+20%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

3) Countershoot: 20mm Assault Machine Cannons, Hand Held Hi-Powered Machine Cannon, Hand Held Laser Rifle

Purchasing Cost: 160 Credits

UFFAF-3

Statistics:

HP: 3400, EN: 150, Agi: 330

Weapons:

[F] Punch (M)- 700 damage [+0%]

[+] Dual Hip Mounted Flash Cannons (X:2)- 1200 damage, 12 rounds [+10%]

[F] Chain Swords (M)- 1400 damage, Armor Pierce [+0%]

[+] Hand Operated Laser Rifle (BV:5)- 500 damage/3 EN [+20%]

[+] Hand Operated 70mm Rail Cannon- 2600 damage, 10 rounds [+20%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

2) Countercut: Chain Swords

3) Countershoot: 30mm Assault Machine Cannons, Dual Hip Mounted Flash Cannons, Hand Operated Laser Rifle, Hand Operated 70mm Rail Cannon

Purchasing Cost: 180 Credits

I assumed you meant "only in space" for the SPAF-0 (since it can't stand in gravity) and could not stat Dragoon Code R because it was very simply not a combo attack (nor even really an attack) of any sort, by its description.

Cost to be Added: 225 (Valius) + 158 * 3 (SPAF-0 Redesign, UFFAF-2, UFFAF-3) + 105 * 8 (everything else but the VPAF-1) + 53 (VPAF-1) = 1592 Credits Approved

Edited by Imban

Yeah, I got the SPAF-0 terrain restrictions mixed up, sorry. And I kind of regret Code R anyway, so no real loss there.

Its all good and well except:

Date: July 31, 2007

Weapon/Ability in question: Dragoon Code S

Issues with Weapon/Ability: Wording

Possible Solution: Works with any unit with said attack

Reasoning for Solution: There is one or two more models that use it...I just haven't put them up here yet.

Paying for the first batch!

As for the second batch...

OBJECTION!

Date: July 31, 2007

Weapon/Ability in question: VAF-63 in second batch

Issues with Weapon/Ability: It's not...

Possible Solution: Rename the it SAF-3, as proper.

Reasoning for Solution: ...I forgot to expand the unit entry now that I look at it, but the name is still there...

...Also, do I get all the units I make(Like both base and replaced, as well as evo units) or just the base units and work my way up from there?

Edited by Master Kruz

One last unit to mechdev in this series for a while, then I move on to a rather surprising project...

AF-1 Kai V 'Valius'

Height: 33 feet tall

Weight: 1.4 tonnes

In year 403 of the Viranda calendar, the first Assault Frame was used by the Juri in the long standing war against the Viranda attacking their nation. Three pilots became notorious during this time, the famed Dragoon Squad. While the names of the three were never discovered by the Viranda, their trademark sword was a blow to moral. Using dozens of unorthodox, and sometimes nearing insane, tactics to beat the enemy, the Juri's fall sent them into hiding, even after the wartime forgiveness bill was passed.

It was almost twenty years later when the two of the Dragoon's would resurface in underground arena battles using the same AF's they had during the war, eventually joining several televised tournaments before both lost against Alexie Anders, who they consider to be mocking them by using the same sword as they. A series of strange accidents later kill both Dragoons during a event held for the show. After winning the tournament, Alexie Anders disappears after withdrawing all her winnings.

Seven years later, Alexie reappeared in a new customized machine based on the United Freedom Fronts new design, soon becoming a recruiting tool to garner support as well as serve as a excellent combatant. It was after the death of Issic Tepin that Alexie was killed in combat. Afterwards, Ragnar, the new leader of the UFF, had the Valius repaired, and uses it himself on the siege of the capital a few months later. After fighting Sara Lescul and only receiving minor damage, shrapnel for a near by explosive hits a exposed port from the battle, overloading the systems and causing a explosion inside the cockpit, killing Ragnar as well. It was after this that the Viranda moved off Earth entirely, soon afterwards leaving the moon as well, leaving the mystery of where they went and why.

The Valius was repaired once more and was placed into storage, where it would sit five years after the war until being shipped to a historical center on the moon, however never makes it...

Weapons:

Rocket Anchor: While rarely seen on a assault frame, Alexie had a rocket propelled burrowing anchor placed on each hip. Although used as a great method of trapping her opponents, few people can pull off such maneuvers doing open field combat and as such was never seen usage beyond arenas.

Mounted Hi-powered Machine Cannon: A slightly modified version of the common hand held machine cannon, see shield details for more information.

Hand Held Laser Rifle: When the UFF stole the SPAF-0, they also stole the laser technology the Viranda had made. Soon they reversed engineered it and improved, giving their AF's more portable laser weapons. One of these is the common Laser Rifle, operating on the power supply of its unit.

Hand Held Rail Cannon: When the UFF stole the SPAF-0, they also stole the rail cannon the Viranda had made. Soon they reversed engineered it and improved, giving their AF's portable rail cannons, a long range weapon capable of mounting artillery strikes much farther off then the cannons on previous models.

Dragoon Squad Sword: A traditional sword used by the Dragoons, this version was made to work as a chain cutter instead of the simple versions before it.

Features:

Weapon Mounting Shield: Being unable to attach weapons onto its left hardpoint because of the Dragoon Sword, a alternative was made. By extending the shield grip, a modified machine cannon is placed under a normal shield to allow it to carry its full payload.

Edit: To clarify, the shield was taken from a VAF-63, increasing the weight of the unit at the same time.

Edit part 2: It's base would be the UFFAF-1. The AF-1 Kai is another serial number given in the early days of the war by the Viranda.

Edited by Master Kruz

And the second batch of Valius units is paid for from my CD now, as well. Also, someone please help the SAF-3 with it's identity crisis. Also, the UFFAF-2 has a replacement cost, which is just a accident, I know.

Edited by Master Kruz

Seeing as it's been fifteen days for the smallest amount of units I've done so far, I think I'm entitled to double(Triple) posting to ask this:

Whats going on?

I hope I'm not coming off as rude...I wouldn't even be asking, except the next batch of stuff was shoved over for more Sol Lancer stuff.(And yes, I know I don't need units to be mechdev'd to use them in roleplaying.)

Edit: Thanks.

Edited by Master Kruz

AF-1 Kai V 'Valius'

Statistics:

HP: 3200, EN: 160, Agi: 270

IS: 4, Move: G, Size: S, Rank: 4

Weapons:

[+] 20mm Assault Machine Cannons- 600 damage, 20 rounds [+40%]

[+] Mounted Hi-Powered Machine Cannon (F:3)- 800 damage, 20 rounds [+10%]

[F] Dragoon Squad Sword (M)- 1400 damage, Armor Pierce [+0%]

[+] Hand Held Laser Rifle (B)- 2000 damage, 8 EN/shot [+20%]

[+] Hand Held Rail Cannon- 3400 damage, 6 rounds [+20%]

Combo Attacks:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Assault Frame

2) Shield: Mounted Hi-powered Machine Cannon

3) Countercut: Chain Cutter, Dragon Squad Sword

4) Countershoot: 20mm Assault Machine Cannons, Mounted Hi-Powered Machine Cannon, Hand Held Laser Rifle, Hand Held Rail Cannon

5) Dragoon Code S: Requires two allied units with Dragoon Code S to execute.

Replacement Cost: 100 Credits (UFFAF-1)

Cost to be added: 300 Credits (Approved by Imban)

Edited by Imban

OBJECTION!

Date: August 18, 2007

Weapon/Ability in question: Valius Dragoon Sword

Issues with Weapon/Ability: Missing from CC

Possible Solution: Fix it.

Reasoning for Solution: All the previous incarnations of the Dragoon Sword was CC capable. If not, explain.

HOLD IT!

Date: August 18, 2007

Weapon/Ability in question: Valius Dragoon Sword

Issues with Weapon/Ability: Missing Armor Pierce

Possible Solution: Give AP.

Reasoning for Solution: I said in the description it was a chain cutter in this version. Sorry if that came off snarky. Explain why if it wasn't added for a reason.

TAKE THAT!

Mobile Suit Vulcans have nothing Assault Machine Cannons! Whoo!

Edited by Master Kruz

As an aside, what the hell are chain cutters exactly? You mention something about motors, so i'm guessing these are big chainsaw blades or something?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0