Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saito Ryujin

Steel Crusaders

387 posts in this topic

Pilot level starts at 1, and you get +1 for each 500 PP you spend. For each level past the first, you get 4 SP over your basic 100.

It actually looks like, since you spent 1500 PP, you're level 4, so should have 112 SP (100 + 3x4)

Oh by the way I can't remember what the favorite series thing was for. I remember getting a certain percentage of money off of your purchases from that specific series but I cant remember how much it was you got off. I tried looking around in the rules and such but couldn't locate it.

30% off purchases from hangar (doesn't stack with sales), upgrade chip limit increased by 2 per type of upgrade chip (also you can add 3 max upgrade chips at the end instead of the usual number).

Alright so now that I have re-done my pilot and have also bought a different unit I was wanting to gain evolution points for it. My GNW-002 Gundam Throne Zwei. Which is a rank 7.

Terrain: Land

Items: Rank 4 items, Perishables

Unit level: 7

Stips: No summons

Would that be alright?

ForAllComics, wanting to be recruited!

oh. Hagane transformed into Steel Crusaders eh? *blink blink* well, if you wish to have me once more i don't mind re-joining, this was a badass faction back in 2.0, and i do wanna see it rise again.

While I'm not in charge, I can't imagine Saito or Rika rejecting you (and I'm not sure who else is even around nowadays), so Welcome Back.

I am effectively in charge now, with Saito or Rebi gone, and sure. Welcome back!