Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saito Ryujin

Steel Crusaders

387 posts in this topic

Okay. Any terrain is fine with me.

The Big Faction Fight is off with a bang. I've posted, check the order for when your turn is.

1) Saito Ryujin

2) Rika

3) Yosuke Kobe

4) Gouf

5) Gyrus Mackings

6) Sanger Zonvolt

7) Dragoon

8) Alicia

9) Fiona Grayden

10) Danny

The FFA is up in case anyone doesn't know, start sending your things to Tilus guys.

Daz, Sanger and Fiona. Your team is

Aile Strike Gundam (Rank 5)

Gundam Astray Amatsu Mina (Rank 8)

Grungust Type-0 (Rank 10)

how about taking on Hi-Nu Gundam http://simchamber.net/index.php?s=&sho...post&p=2108

Its 2 ranks higher thent he Type-0 but its not something indestructable and it has almost every possible weapon in the SC so I think its good for training. How does this, in flatlands terrain (No Terrain Effects) with Rank 4 or less items sound?

I mentioned to Saito in chat (but not Fi and Sangy) that if everyone prefers, I can use a Justice Gundam, which is rank 9. That way I wont be dragging you guys down with a rank 5 (Even though its a perfectly good rank 5...)

From the looks of the PA queue and that you guys are also pretty bussy with your own fights, we should hold on this for a bit

So we dont get slowed down to much by people going away we should try to find some proxys for the FFA.

I dont know about you guys but I'm getting annoyed at people going away in the FFA. Fiona is supposed to be back tommorow so that might get fixed but I want a proxy for Dragoon who said today he was gone and didn't say when he'd ge back. Kirby if you're still around do you want it?

This goes for everyone, if you think you're going away for more then a day or two, get a proxy for the fight.

I really hope Rika won't be vanishing too, what with the moving and all. If so, I guess I'll proxy.

In this case, since we're fighting each other. The FFA members cant proxy for other people.

The FFA is back on again guys. I think either everyone is active again or proxied.

Normally we like to meet prospective members "in person" before we let them in. Do you know how to use IRC, if you do head for irc.aniverse.com, channel #SC. If not, I'll dig up a tutorial for you, I just cant find it atm.

EDIT: Here we go

Get the program mIRC from this site, it's free http://www.mirc.com

run it, and when the main screen loads type in the server screen /server irc.aniverse.com

When you're logged in the server, type in /join #SC and you'll be in the chat.

Edited by Saito Ryujin

On a bit of good news. Seth will be proxying for Fiona since he seems to have mounting school work. For now it seems that everyone who was inactive is accounted for so lets get back to blowing up random pieces of nowhere.

Also Genesic, are you having problems with IRC?

Hyocrazy *nods* Serious Business

Anyways....

So I had an idea, namely because Rika brought it up. I dont think most people are interested are RPing these days, so its not manditory at all to do this. But I'm thinking of having the "Steel Crusaders" emerge in my SSCT RPs as he formal alliance between the Divine Crusader Remnants and the Hagane forces in the storyline. What do you guys think?

Edited by Saito Ryujin