Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mechalomaniac

Prototype Skill-based Pilot System

134 posts in this topic

So a while back we put up a poll about tweaking with the pilot system to be more of a freeform, classless system. Well we've got a working prototype of it up here.

There are three basic steps to it. The first is base statistics, which are just flat bonuses you get that determine set DR/DC/TDC/Damage/CC/CS modifiers and costs you get. The second are the skills, similar to what we have now, however everyone has 6 slots, rather than 4 to fill. The third is the Will Gauge. This is based on the Brave Pilot's Courage Gauge, the Commando's Skill Guage, and the Tank Commander's Tactics gauge. There are many abilities here, and you get to choose 4.

Spirit Commands and Techniques remain the same as now. At this stage we just want to see what people can come up with as far as builds go, as well as doing a bit of testing with them in the PA if at all possible.

If you can, feel free to try and break it. Point out what you think is over powered and what is underpowered. Though it isn't an issue in what you build here, things you think are too expensive, or not expensive enough should also be pointed out.

One thing to point out is that the power of these pilots should not be compared to those of the Dynamic class, nor the Sentinel class. Looking over those, they were leagues above any of the other classes in terms of power.

Edited by Mechalomaniac

Maximize Melee Damage and Tanking Pilot

Stats:

Level 3: [F]-type Weapon Damage +30%, Countercut Cost -2

Level 3: Weapon Damage +20%, Countercut Cost -1, Countershoot Cost -1

Guard

Gain Damage Received -15% when activated. Cost is variable depending on how soon you want to activate. Turn 1: 40 AP; Turn 2: 20 AP; Turn 3; 10 AP; Turn 4 and thereafter: Free.

Potential Level 3: 700 PP + 800 (Previous Levels)

While DP is 60% and below, Dodge Cost -10%, Damage Dealt +15% and Target's Dodge Cost +15%.

While DP is 40% and below, Dodge Cost -15%, Damage Dealt +20% and Target's Dodge Cost +20% instead.

Attacker

Level 1: Damage dealt +25%. Cost is variable depending on how soon you want to activate. Turn 1: 40 AP; Turn 2: 20 AP; Turn 3; 10 AP; Turn 4 and thereafter: Free.

Counter Level 3: 3 turns. 700 PP + 800 PP (Previous Levels)

Infight

Level 3: [F]-type Weapons gain Damage Dealt +30% and Target's Dodge Cost +10% 500 PP +700 PP (Previous Levels)

Meikyo Shisui 800 PP

Damage Received -5%, Dodge Cost -5%, Damage Dealt +20%. Cost is variable depending on how soon you want to activate. Turn 1: 40 AP; Turn 2: 20 AP; Turn 3; 10 AP; Turn 4 and thereafter: Free.

Will Abilities

Cover: Costs 3 Will. Gain Damage Received -15% for this turn. This counts as a terrain effect.

Defense Pierce: Costs 3 Will. The last hit of your next attack phase gains Barrier Pierce and Armor Pierce.

Fast Combat: Costs 5 Will. Gain 1 additional Attack Phase this turn.

Miracle: Costs 6 Will. Negate up to 20000 damage from the first attack phase you receive this turn (resolved before any other pilot abilities).

Edited by Saito Ryujin

Just messing about right now, but for fun, a pilot with Super Duper Awesome Mode. Kind of lame to start with, but after 4 turns...

Evade 2

Defense 1

Melee 1

Ranged 1

Attack 1

Martial Arts Mastery

Meikyo Shisui

SEED Mode L2

Guard

Attacker

Recognition

That's -25% DR, -25% DC, +25% TDC, +90% Damage, all constant effects, but that's it for pilot stuff (aside from Will Gauge, which I didn't fill out). The MAM is there just because it's kind of Gundam Fighter inspired.

One thing of note: Taking Melee 1 and Ranged 1 gives you +20% damage on everything (and +40% on [H] weapons?), while taking Attack 2 gives you only +15%, though it also gives -1 CS. In fact, the attributes in general seem to give better boosts at level 1 than at higher ranks, with the exception of CC/CS costs.

av-30.gif

Name: Fleed Arsus

Pilot Class: Grand

Canon Origin: Grand Robo Blacktion

Personal Units: Grand Robo Blacktion

Maximum SP: 100

Countercut Cost: 7 AP

Countershoot Cost: 7 AP

Class-Inherent Skills

- Iron Will (Defense L4)

Damage Received -20% (.8x).

- Steel Spirit (Melee L1/Ranged L1)

[F] Damage +20% (1.2x), [+] Damage +20% (1.2x).

Pilot Skills

- Grand Burning Soul L1 L2 L3 (Passive(Main))

50% HP and below: Damage Received -15% (.85x), Weapon Damage +15% (1.15x), Accuracy +15% (1.15x).

50% HP and below: Damage Received -20% (.8x), Weapon Damage +20% (1.2x), Accuracy +20% (1.2x).

- Guard (Active)

Damage Received -15% (.85x) while active. Turn 1: 40 AP; Turn 2: 20 AP; Turn 3: 10 AP; Turn 4+: Free

- Meikyo Shisui (Active)

Damage Received -5% (.95x), Dodge Cost -5% (.95x), Weapon Damage +20% (1.2x) while active. Turn 1: 40 AP; Turn 2: 20 AP; Turn 3: 10 AP; Turn 4+: Free

- Infight L1 L2 L3 (Passive(Main))

[F] Damage +30% (1.3x), Accuracy +10% (1.1x).

- Counter L1 L2 L3 (Active)

Can Defend/Evade and attack in the same turn. 3 turns to charge.

- Concentration

Seishin cost reduced by 20%.

Will Gauge

- Crushing Blow (3 Will)

Final hit of next attack phase: Armor Pierce, Barrier Pierce.

- Close Combat (4 Will)

Gain 1 additional attack phase. Can only use [F] weapons during.

- Hissatsu (5 Will)

Next attack phase: Weapon Damage +100% (2x), Accuracy +25% (1.25x).

- Grand Field: Over (6 Will)

Cap all damage received at 500 damage/hit.

This is basically an attempt at remaking Fleed for the new system, though it'll undoubtedly change as things go on. Like Yan said, Melee 1 and Ranged 1 give a better bonus than Attack 2, and since nothing is said of how they work in conjunction with [H] attacks one can only assume that Weapon Damage +40% is a much better bonus than Countercut -1.

This more or less also attempts to rebuild the Dynamic Pilot without the Open Get Spec (since that's what I have Fleed as right now in the first place), capable of reducing damage by 60% in full Potential and Guard/MS, and with Impervious almost competely take that to zero. 60's the new cap, isn't it? I heard something about that...

As a side note, I fully support raising the Countercut/Countershoot cost, since now we can actually use (M)/(P) attacks.

Edited by Fleed Arsus

curious...

everyone just became a skilled pilot, but can be more specialized...

interesting...

question 1: what happens to Ninja's Bunshin like spells, or PT's Overload?

question 2: the skills listed is not complete, right?

question 3: curious, why did...

a.) SEED factor get nerfed?

b.) recognition's DC get lowered, but the tdc went up?

Niko Akita: Personal Trooper

base stats:

+15% weapon damage

+15% accuracy

-10% dodge cost

countercut cost: 7

countershoot cost: 5

Skills:

-Counter [L3] 1500

-Recognition <this one does not have a pp cost, but b/c the skill price has not changed> 500

-Attacker 500

-Critical [L3] 900

Package 1:

-Infight [L3] 1200

-Gunfight [L3] 1200

total PP cost: 5800 PP (just for skills)

comment: although the [H] stuff won't stack (which I don't care), the after effect of a +10% acc and -10% dc is a perk...

Package 2:

-Infight [L3] / Gunfight [L3] 1200

-Guts [L3] / Potential [L3] 1500

total PP cost: 6100 PP (just for skills)

comment: think this one might be a better option than package 1...

Will:

really depends on what I build...

comment overall: so I am under the impression of, "it's not worth to CC or CS" with this new system... I am hoping this is not the final system, and we have more of an evolution based from this... Nice start though... Like the custom pilot thing... Now there are more ways to make your pilot suckier (j/k)

edit: going off Fleed's comment, now that he mentioned it, I guess it's good to have CC and CS cost so much more... Makes you prioritize stuff.... Although it sorta feels weird...

Edited by Akita Niko

1) Ninja's Bunshin (and Kawarimi) and PT Overload got rolled into Will abilities, specifically Strafe, Evasive Maneuver, and Fast Combat.

2) It is complete, and most of it is made up of stuff we have now. Just about every class ability we have now became either a skill or a Will Gauge Ability.

3) It was far too easy to become a defensive monster (either dodgy or tanky), and so all such abilities were reduced, drastically. Conversely, offense was lacking, so several offensive abilities (mostly accuracy based ones) got a boost.

1) Ninja's Bunshin (and Kawarimi) and PT Overload got rolled into Will abilities, specifically Strafe, Evasive Maneuver, and Fast Combat.

2) It is complete, and most of it is made up of stuff we have now. Just about every class ability we have now became either a skill or a Will Gauge Ability.

3) It was far too easy to become a defensive monster (either dodgy or tanky), and so all such abilities were reduced, drastically. Conversely, offense was lacking, so several offensive abilities (mostly accuracy based ones) got a boost.

1.) Ouch is the first thing I said when I read that... Hoenstly...

2.) really? it seems to be fewer... maybe b/c I am used to seeing it broken up like in our bio-enhancement sub threads....

3.) understandable, but would this really solve the problem of people being able to tank damage really well?

Yes it would, because Damage Reduction was lowered on the whole as well. Potential only gets up to 20%, vs the 30% of the buyable version now, and Guard is only -15%, as opposed to -20% now.

No you shouldn't!

Lessee here...

Name: Gyrus Mackings

Maximum Starting SP: 100

Maximum Current SP: 200

Maximum Total SP: 200

Countershoot Cost: 5 AP

Statistics:

Newype's Skill

Dodge Cost -10%, Target's Dodge Cost +15%, Countershoot -1 (Accuracy/Evade Level 2)

Tuned-Up Weaponry

Weapon Damage +15%, Countershoot -1 (Attack Level 2)

Pilot Skills:

Newtype Passive (Sub)

- Gain Psychic Energy

Meikyou ShisuiNewtype's Rage Active

- Damage Recieved -5%, Dodge Cost -5%, Weapon Damage +20% while active. Cost to activate: Turn 1: 40 AP, Turn 2: 20 AP, Turn 3: 10 AP, Turn 4+: Free

Guts Level 3The Path is Clear... Passive (Main)

- < 60% DP: Dodge Cost -10%, Damage Dealt +15%, Target's Dodge Cost +15%

- < 40% DP: Dodge Cost -15%, Damage Dealt +20%, Target's Dodge Cost +20% instead

Unit Specialization (Defensive): Mobile Suit Level 3 (Passive (Main)

- Weapon Damage +30%, Damage Recieved -10%, Target's Dodge Cost +15% in Mobile Suits

Guard

- Damage Recieved -15% while active. Cost to activate: Turn 1: 40 AP, Turn 2: 20 AP, Turn 3: 10 AP, Turn 4+: Free

Critical Level 3Newtype's Flash Passive (Main)

- Every third attack phase you execute, gain Accuracy +25% and Weapon Damage +25%

Will Gauge Skills:

Newtype Flash - 2 Will

- Gain Dodge Cost -10%, Target's Dodge Cost +30% this turn. Requires Psychic Energy

Defense PierceStrike! - 3 Will

- The last hit of your next attack phase gains Barrier Pierce and Armor Pierce

Finishing AttackGo Down In Flames! - 5 Will

- Your next attack phase gains Weapon Damage +100% and Target's Dodge Cost +25%

MiraclePsychic Overload - Cost 6 Will

- Negate up to 20000 damage from the first attack phase you receive this turn (resolved before any other pilot abilities).

======

Well, this would be my mock-up for converting Gyrus, my Newtype, from current v3 to new v3 pilot format. In terms of strength and defense, he's much stronger and tougher here than the original (+85% Weapon Damage compaired to 40% now and -30% DR compared to none now.) I'm very doubtful I'm gonna keep Newtype and Newtype Flash because I only have one Psychic Energy-using unit (my MP Nu) and, with all my bonuses active together, I'd have a whopping +80% TDC, something I doubt my old Newtype could give out.

I still have time to put this together and all, but...

Edited by Gyrus Mackings

Ok, let me re-try this...

assuming that SP cost the same in the new system (b/c the skill cost remained the same as well

amount to spend: 2 pp / 3402 pp

[table=Niko Akita]

Call SignSPStatisticsSpirit CommandsPilot SkillsPilot TechniquesWill Gauge

- Countershoot Cost: 7 AP

- Evade [L3]

- Attack [L1]

- Range [L1]

- Accuracy [L1][/td][td=20%]- Greater Duty [65] (500 pp)

-?

-?

-?

-?

-?[/td][td=20%]- Critical [L2] (500 PP)

- Gunfight [L2] (800 pp)

- Guts [L1] (300 pp)

- Recognition (500 pp)

- Attacker (500 pp)

-?[/td][td=10%]-?

-?

-?[/td][td=20%]- 2> Barrel Roll

- 4> Volley

- 5> Focused Attack

- 5> Fast Combat[/td]

[/table]

comment: went for a more accurate ranged pilot, now that I can't be an offensive range attacker... Going to miss overload... And I am hoping this is going to work, in terms of being a dodgy character. I am opened for suggestions here... Honestly...

question 1: for will counters, do sub pilots have them also?

question 2: what happened to OS modification for Coordinators? If that is counted as Will stuff, i am going to be pissed, b/c we already have less passive (sub) stuff to work with for our sub pilots, and coordinators being the best at it

question 3: are you guys changing the mechanics for [H] attack modifier, if you are not letting melee and range statistics not stacking?

question 4: if you are nerfing pilots, are you guys also nerfing like vital jump stats and armor reduction stats?

Edited by Akita Niko

Ok, let me re-try this...

assuming that SP cost the same in the new system (b/c the skill cost remained the same as well

amount to spend: 2 pp / 3402 pp

[table=Niko Akita]

Call Sign SP Statistics Spirit Commands Pilot Skills Pilot Techniques Will Gauge [td=9%]Gunner Wizard[/td][td=1%]130[/td][td=20%]- Countercut Cost: 7 AP

- Countershoot Cost: 7 AP

- Evade [L3]

- Attack [L1]

- Range [L1]

- Accuracy [L1][/td][td=20%]- Greater Duty [65] (500 pp)

-?

-?

-?

-?

-?[/td][td=20%]- Critical [L2] (500 PP)

- Gunfight [L2] (800 pp)

- Guts [L1] (300 pp)

- Recognition (500 pp)

- Attacker (500 pp)

-?[/td][td=10%]-?

-?

-?[/td][td=20%]- 2> Barrel Roll

- 4> Volley

- 5> Focused Attack

- 5> Fast Combat[/td]

[/table]

comment: went for a more accurate ranged pilot, now that I can't be an offensive range attacker... Going to miss overload... And I am hoping this is going to work, in terms of being a dodgy character. I am opened for suggestions here... Honestly...

question 1: for will counters, do sub pilots have them also?

question 2: what happened to OS modification for Coordinators? If that is counted as Will stuff, i am going to be pissed, b/c we already have less passive (sub) stuff to work with for our sub pilots, and coordinators being the best at it

question 3: are you guys changing the mechanics for [H] attack modifier, if you are not letting melee and range statistics not stacking?

question 4: if you are nerfing pilots, are you guys also nerfing like vital jump stats and armor reduction stats?

1) No. What's the use of having 3 Will Gauges? Besides, that's broken as I dunno what right there!

2) We ARE working on that, I just don't think they added it on at the moment.

3) Of course not! It stays as is unless something else REALLY comes up!

4) This is just for pilots, nothing else is changing at the moment. This is just to even up the playing field greatly.

Lemme see how Orange Syrup would be like in this new system, since she's the only pilot with a fully laid out plan for her skills/whatever.

Orange Syrup (Oujou)

Statistics

Countershoot Cost: 6 AP

RANGE (Increases [+]-type weapon damage and improves Countershoot)

* Level 1: [+]-type Weapon damage +20%

MELEE (Increases [F]-type weapon damage and improves Countercut)

* Level 1: [F]-type Weapon damage +20%

ACCURACY (Increases target's dodge cost and improves Countershoot)

* Level 2: Target's Dodge Cost +15%, Countershoot Cost -1

EVADE (Reduces dodge cost)

* Level 2: Dodge Cost -10%

Skills:

1. Daimuugen Mastery (Unit Specializtion (Evasive) (Daimuugen))

Class: Passive (Main).

* Level 3: Damage dealt +30%, Dodge cost -10%, Target's Dodge cost +15%. 700 PP

2. E-Save

Class: Passive (Main)

Reduces EN cost of weapons and abilities by X, where X is:

* Level 3: 30%. 700 PP

3. Revenge

Damage dealt +25% against all units that attacked you this turn.

Cost: 600 PP

4. Critical

* Level 3: Every 3rd attack phase you execute has Accuracy +25% and Weapon Damage +25%. 400 PP

5. Gunfight or Potential Goes Here

6. Concentration or Attacker Goes Here

Will Gauge:

# Barrel Roll: Costs 2 Will. Gain Dodge Cost -10% and Target's Dodge Cost +20% for this turn.

# Entrenchment: Costs 4 Will. Damage Received -40% and Target's Dodge Cost +50% for one turn.

# Focused Attack: Costs 5 Will. Your next attack phase gains Target's Dodge Cost +100% and Weapon Damage +25%.

# Something else to be determined at a later date goes here (Probably Thrust)

---

Pretty interesting system so far. I like it. Stacking up all those "More (F) and (X) attacks" things will be fun for one of my pilots. Only question is which pilot it should be. Either way, fun stuff. Looking forward to the finished version.

1) Sub pilots will work after this like they do now. They'll have a gauge, but they can't use it as it's an Active ability. You can't put a Brave in the back seat of your mech and use his Gauge skills now, so why expect that to change?

2) OS Mod exists, it just wasn't put on the Wiki.

3) Change it how? I'll note that pretty much every other specific [F]/[+] damage booster states that it gives no or reduced bonuses to [H]. Other then that, it is likely to not be otherwise modified.

Slowly my mind about the new changes takes a turn. Greater customization is short of winning me over here.

[table=Master Kruz]

SP Statistics Pilot Skills Will Gauge [td=10%]100[/td][td=25%]- Countercut Cost: 6 AP

- Countershoot Cost: 6 AP

- Attack [L3]

- Defense [L1]

- Evade [L2][/td][td=25%]- Improved Countershoot [L2]

- Bodyguard [L2]

- Gunfight [L2]

-

-

-[/td][td=25%]- Barrage [3]

- Volley [4]

- Focused Attack [5]

- Impervious [6][/td]

[/table]

...But why nerf bodyguard? Who's going to want to save you when all you get is a max of -20% damage reduction? I know it wasn't a lot before, but this is degrading for low tier pilots that want to help allies...

In other news, I can take support defense + anytime! Rock on!

to gyrus also...

1) Sub pilots will work after this like they do now. They'll have a gauge, but they can't use it as it's an Active ability. You can't put a Brave in the back seat of your mech and use his Gauge skills now, so why expect that to change?

2) OS Mod exists, it just wasn't put on the Wiki.

3) Change it how? I'll note that pretty much every other specific [F]/[+] damage booster states that it gives no or reduced bonuses to [H]. Other then that, it is likely to not be otherwise modified.

1.) yea, I thought so...

2.) thank god...

3.) you guys were talking in first page (Kait's post) about changing it and what not, so I was wondering how you guys will change it...

oh yea, going to the dodgy/tank argument again:

I can see tanking being nerfed, b/c tanking+HP regen+armor = hell for dodgers like me..

but there is no inherent DP regen other than SP or Item, so shouldn't dc be the same as is, in terms of stuff like recognition? (of course, people who like to tank are going to yell at me for this question...)

Edited by Akita Niko

YES

I AM ANGRY AND YELLING AT YOU AND ALSO YOU'RE A STUPIDHEAD

>:(!!

With the way they're handling attacking and damage reduction now, it seems balanced enough anyway, especially after they modded some fairly cheap items to give a much bigger damage bonus. As it is, most dedicated dodgers take at least ten or so turns to run out of DP, which tends to be a lot more survival than some of the same-caliber tanks I've got.

Mmmm.. trying a re-build of my current Commando

Name: ???

Pilot Class: Knight of Sword/Gun

Current SP: 200

Starting Max SP: 100

Maximum SP Cap: 200

Skills & Abilities:

- Dodge Cost -15% (Evade lvl.3)

- Countercut Cost: 6 AP

- Countershoot Cost: 5 AP

- Striker (Attack lvl.2)

Weapon Damage +15%

- Skilled Defence (Skill lvl.1)

Shield Usage +2

- Skill Gauge

Ranges between 0 and 10. Gain 1 Skill counter each turn during your Regen Phase. Skill counters can be expended to give different effects. Skill abilities are activated during the Spirit Command Phase.

- Graceful Cut: Costs 2 Skill. Countercut cost -50% for this turn

- Defense Pierce: Costs 3 Skill. The last hit of your next attack phase gains Barrier Pierce and Armor Pierce.

- Finishing Attack: Costs 5 Skill. The last hit of your next attack phase gains Weapon Damage +100% and Target's Dodge Cost +25%.

- Strike Interlude: Costs 5 Skill. Gain 1 additional Attack Phase this turn.

Seishins

1) Direct Attack

2) Great Effort

3) Duty

4) none yet

5) none yet

6) none yet

Pilot Skills

1) Infight Lvl.3

2) Gunfight Lvl.3

3) Guts Lvl.3

4) Recognition

5) ???

6) ???

Does 'Iron Will' apply for the entire turn it's activated ? or does it only work on the first attack that knocks you below 0 ?

Also, with 1 Will abilities, can you actually trigger it every turn ?

Edited by Ran Gailrend

Statistics

• Countershoot cost: 6
  • Countercut cost: 6
  • Attack Lvl 3: Weapon Damage +20%, Countercut Cost -1, Countershoot Cost -1
  • Defense Lvl 3: Damage Received -15%

Skills:

• Guard
  • Potential Lvl 3
  • Unit Specializtion (Defensive) (armored module)
  • Counter Lvl 3
  • Attacker
  • Concentration

Will Gauge:

• Flawless Defense (4)
  • Entrenchment (4)
  • Cover (3)
  • Finishing Attack (5)

Created with the idea of making this a pilot for XRAM-004FA Armorlion

This is one is hopefully all about defense, and then striking hard when the guard is down of the oppenent. The spirit commands will be also defensive based.

Edited by Danny

(Melee mobile suit pilot. Go Astray! :P)

Pilot Info:

Name : Kold of Caelin

Alias : Daishogun of Smiting

Country of Origin : Portugal

DOB : Sep 2 1981

Height : 1.87 m

Weight : 120 kg

Statistics:

ATTACK Level 2: Weapon Damage +15%, Countershoot Cost -1

MELEE Level 3: [F]-type Weapon Damage +30%, Countercut Cost -2

SKILL Level 1: Countercut and Countershoot Costs -1, Shield Usage +2

Skills:

INFIGHT

Passive (Main)

Level 3: [F]-type Weapons gain Damage Dealt +30% and Target's Dodge Cost +10%

UNIT SPECIALIZATION (EVASIVE)

Passive (Main)

Level 1: Damage dealt +10%, Target's Dodge Cost +5%. (Mobile Suit)

ATTACKER

Active

Level 1: Damage dealt +25%. Cost is variable depending on how soon you want to activate. Turn 1: 40 AP; Turn 2: 20 AP; Turn 3; 10 AP; Turn 4 and thereafter: Free.

E-SAVE

Reduces EN cost of weapons and abilities by X, where X is

Level 1: 10%.

Will Gauge:

Strafe: Costs 5 Will. Instantly evade all attacks in the first attack phase you receive this turn. This is considered an Evasive Secondary Defense. One (X) or (F) type weapon on your unit has its limit increased by 25% this turn, rounded up.

Rush: Costs 4 Will. Gain 1 additional attack phase this turn. During this attack phase you may only use [F]type attacks. You may only use this ability once per turn.

Barrage: Costs 3 Will. One (X) or (F) type weapon on your unit has its limit increased by 25% this turn, rounded up.

Will Power: Pay 1.5 * resource cost to activate a combo attack without the partner unit present. You must pay 1 Will for every additional unit required for a combo attack not present in battle. The required partner units must be in your AM to use this ability. This ability cannot be used if the combo requires an ally of a specific pilot skill (such as Psychic Energy, Meikyo Shisui, etc.) that you do not have.

Ran: Iron Will's effect continues across the entire defense phase, so even if every attack would reduce you to 0, you end it with 1 HP. And yes, you can use the 1 Will abilities every turn, since you gain 1 Will every turn.

Of course if you're using those 1 Will abilities, you're not gaining Will for your more expensive ones.

I *REALLY* doubt these will count as broken (I'll be amazed if they do), but...

"Supernewbie"/"Scarlet Devil" Terra Kershaw: Offensive Melee Pilot

Statistics:

ATTACK 3 (Weapon Damage +20%, Countercut cost -1, Countershoot cost -1)

MELEE 1 (Melee Damage +20%)

ACCURACY 2 (TDC +15%, Countershoot cost -1)

(True, I *COULD* reduce her countercut cost better by increasing melee to 3 instead, but I figured all around damage bonus was better. For now, at least.)

Skills:

GUTS 3:

# While DP is 60% and below, Dodge Cost -10%, Damage Dealt +15% and Target's Dodge Cost +15%.

# While DP is 40% and below, Dodge Cost -15%, Damage Dealt +20% and Target's Dodge Cost +20% instead.

POTENTIAL 3:

# While HP is 50% and below, Damage Received -15%, Damage Dealt +15% and Target's Dodge Cost +15%.

# While HP is 30% and below, Damage Received -20%, Damage Dealt +20% and Target's Dodge Cost +20% instead.

RECOGNITION: Dodge Cost -5% and Target's Dodge Cost +15%. Cost is variable depending on how soon you want to activate. Turn 1: 40 AP; Turn 2: 20 AP; Turn 3: 10 AP; Turn 4 and thereafter: Free.

ATTACKER: Damage dealt +25%. Cost is variable depending on how soon you want to activate. Turn 1: 40 AP; Turn 2: 20 AP; Turn 3; 10 AP; Turn 4 and thereafter: Free.

FINAL ATTACK: Gain an additional attack phase with +50% weapon damage immediately before you are destroyed.

INFIGHT 3: [F]-type Weapons gain Damage Dealt +30% and Target's Dodge Cost +10%

(Alternatively, switch out Final Attack for Revenge... or Mental Awareness, or Martial Arts Mastery if I want to go for flavour/punchiness over raw damage)

Will Gauge:

Thrust: Costs 1 Will. Your first attack phase this turn gains Target's Countercut Cost +50%

Defense Pierce: Costs 3 Will. The last hit of your next attack phase gains Barrier Pierce and Armor Pierce.

RushOverdrive: Costs 4 Will. Gain 1 additional attack phase this turn. During this attack phase you may only use [F]-type attacks. You may only use this ability once per turn.

Focused Attack: Costs 5 Will. Your next attack phase gains Target's Dodge Cost +100% and Weapon Damage +25%.

Notes: Terra is VERY offensively focused, intended to do a lot of damage in a short number of turns. She doesn't have the lastability of other pilot types though. However, her final attack is not something to be scoffed at. If all the bonuses add up, it is likely TDC +80% with damage +175%.

Ceilidh Hughes: Defensive/Accurate pilot

Statistics:

ACCURACY 2 (TDC +15%, Countershoot cost -1)

EVADE 4 (Dodge cost -20%)

Skills:

GUTS 3:

# While DP is 60% and below, Dodge Cost -10%, Damage Dealt +15% and Target's Dodge Cost +15%.

# While DP is 40% and below, Dodge Cost -15%, Damage Dealt +20% and Target's Dodge Cost +20% instead.

MEIKYO SHISHUI: Damage Received -5%, Dodge Cost -5%, Damage Dealt +20%. Cost is variable depending on how soon you want to activate. Turn 1: 40 AP; Turn 2: 20 AP; Turn 3; 10 AP; Turn 4 and thereafter: Free.

RECOGNITION: Dodge Cost -5% and Target's Dodge Cost +15%. Cost is variable depending on how soon you want to activate. Turn 1: 40 AP; Turn 2: 20 AP; Turn 3: 10 AP; Turn 4 and thereafter: Free.

SEED MODE: Level 2: Dodge Cost -5%, Target's Dodge Cost +10% Weapon Damage +10%. Cost is variable depending on how soon you want to activate. Turn 1: 40 AP; Turn 2: 20 AP; Turn 3; 10 AP; Turn 4 and thereafter: Free. Automatically activated when your unit's HP drops to 20% or below or any ally's HP drops to 30% or below.

FIGHTING SPIRIT:

# All turn-based activation abilities or weapons on this unit or it's pilot (such as Zero System, Guard, or Pressure) are reduced by one turn for the first activation. (Charge time can not be reduced below 1 turn.)

# All counter-based abilities on this unit or it's pilot (such as the Will Gauge) begin battle with one counter.

GUNFIGHT 3: [+]-type Weapons gain Damage Dealt +30% and Target's Dodge Cost +10%

Will Gauge:

Barrel Roll: Costs 2 Will. Gain Dodge Cost -10% and Target's Dodge Cost +20% for this turn.

Elude: Costs 3 Will. Gain Dodge Cost -15% this turn. This counts as a terrain effect.

Lock On: Costs 3 Will. The first hit of your next attack phase negates secondary defenses such as Double Image and Barriers.

Focused Attack: Costs 5 Will. Your next attack phase gains Target's Dodge Cost +100% and Weapon Damage +25%.

Notes: Ceilidh is on the opposite side of the scale. After the first three turns, her dodge cost drops from -20% to -35%, and to -50% when she's low on DP. She's also able to hit dodging units well.

Edited by Alicia