Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mechalomaniac

Christmas 2007: Presents Under the Tree!

50 posts in this topic

SCChristmas.jpg

So, Robot Santa has known how nice you've all been this year, and he's left a bunch of gifts under the tree. The catch is that none of them are labeled, and no one knows what's in side! So you can just go ahead and take one, open it up, and see what you get! I'm sure it's all fun!

(Basically, I've made up several themed sets of gifts, all worth a roughly equal amount. Post in this thread that you're claiming one, and come Christmas (or around it), I'll edit your post telling you what your quasi-randomly selected gift is. And yes, you can still grab one if you don't post before Christmas. I'll keep this open til New Year's.)

(Oh and props go to Sack for making the image. Yes, we used it last year too, but it's good!)

Edited by Mechalomaniac

I love presents! I'm in!

---

Congratulations! Your box contains a gift set of the collective works of Masami Obari from the year 2000 on up! It contains the following:

- Nova Eagle, Nova Elephant, Nova Liger, Nova Rhinos (all from Juusou Kikkou Dancouga Nova)

- Gran Kaiser, G-Attacker, G-Striker, G-Driller, G-Shadow (all from Super Heavyweight God Gravion)

- and a nice big cheesecake.

Edited by Mechalomaniac

Of course I'm in!

---

Your box contains Bandai's 1/60 scale, fully transforming SRX, complete with R-GUN. Have fun putting it together (for the next year or so).

- R-1, R-2, R-3, R-GUN, R-2 AUX Parts, R-3 AUX Parts, R-GUN AUX Parts.

Edited by Mechalomaniac

Yay presents! Count me in!

---

Congratulations. You're now a member of the Athrun Zala fanclub! Your new members gift box contains some trading figures of his signature units, as well as some pictures of him taken by various stalkers fans.

- GAT-X303 Aegis Gundam, ZGMF-X23S Saviour Gundam, ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam, METEOR Weapons Support System

Edited by Mechalomaniac

YAAAAAAAAAY BOXES

---

You got some new parts for your computer Fleed! Now you can upgrade enough to play FFXI at it's highest video settings.

- 5 B-class Combat Data.

Edited by Mechalomaniac

istockphoto_2150236_excited_boy_holding_a_wrapped_present.jpg

I BET IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME.

---

Congratulations Kait! You got one of the last boxed sets of Vandread that's still floating around from before Geneon closed their doors.

- Hibiki's SP Vanguard, Dita's SP Dread, Meia's SP Dread, Jura's SP Dread, Mass Produced Vanguard, Mass Produced Dread, Delivery Ship, Rabat's Ship

Edited by Mechalomaniac

Presents! I like presents!

Let's see, what will this red box have?

---

Wow, these are some of my favorite toys. You got a LEGO set of the Build Base, complete with support mecha!

- Steel Jeeg, Big Shooter, Steel Jeeg (Steelgod Jeeg ver.), BS-99 Big Shooter, Jeeg Panzeroid Parts, Marine Parts, Sky Parts, Earth Parts

Edited by Mechalomaniac

What?! No Haros this year? I'll settle for that box over there then *grabs*

---

Congratulations! You won a Takehito Koyasu Gift Set, featuring various clips from his many, many anime roles, and some image songs.

- OZ-00MS2B Tallgeese III (Gundam Wing Endless Waltz)

- VF-19S Excalibur (Macross 7)

- ORB-01 Akatsuki Gundam, Oowashi Pack, Shiranui Pack (Gundam SEED Destiny Orb Units)

Edited by Mechalomaniac

Sure, I'm in. May as well get as much virtual gifts as I can this year!

---

All right Blaine, I know how much you like this show, so I'm glad you got this. You get the complete DVD boxed set of Power Rangers SPD.

- Patrol Striker, Patrol Gyrer, Patrol Trailer, Patrol Armor, Patrol Signal, Dekabike Robo, Patrol Wing 1, Patrol Wing 2, Patrol Wing 3, Patrol Wing 4, Patrol Wing 5, Blast Buggy

Edited by Mechalomaniac

I'm in~

---

Ohh, you got a really rare re-release of the relatively unknown Playstation 2 game, Robot Alchemic Drive. In this, you get to play the role of the kid from Gigantor, controlling your very own giant robot and beating up aliens!

- Vertical Fortress Vavel, Geotic Fortress Gllang (Vertical Mode), Aerial Fortress Laguiole (Vertical Mode), Valdol

Edited by Mechalomaniac

Who WOULDN'T be in?

---

Congratulations! You get to relive your childhood (maybe) with the complete third season of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers on DVD!

- Red Saruder, White Kark, Blue Rougan, Yellow Kumard, Black Gammer, God Saruder, God Kark, God Rougan, God Kumard, God Gammer, Ninjaman

Edited by Mechalomaniac

Sure, I be joining~! Presents for everyone! =D

---

Congratulations Kyousuke! You get to see some americanized Sentai as well, with the complete DVD boxed set of Power Rangers Time Force!

- Time Robo a, Time Shadow, V-Rex

Edited by Mechalomaniac

EH, count me in *goes back to budgetary matters* Now... What to buy... What to buy...

---

Congratulations! You got a Super Robot Wars pilot biography book! Now you can read about all your favorite robot pilots!

- A.P.A. Operating System, A.R. Disc, R.D. Disc, S.I. Disc, R.F. Disc, S.F. Disc, H.Y. Disc, K.M. Disc, B.L. Disc, N.T. Disc, K.Y. Disc, R.N. Disc

Edited by Mechalomaniac

Christmas! Me want some!

---

Congratulations! You win a copy of Super Robot Wars Generation X for the Nintendo DS!

- Vidoll Power Riser (Nash Rayfield), Axenstar, Voyager, Metalium (All from Super Robot Wars Generation X in the MechDev Hangar)

Edited by Mechalomaniac

Of course I'm in!

Congratulations! You won a life-sized Kamen Rider-1 Henshin Belt!

- R.I.D.E.R. Ichigo (From Project R.I.D.E.R.)

- VRZR-01 Saint Blade (from Virtual Ace)

- Kuwagakaiser (from Super Robot Wars Eternity, all of these are in the MechDev hangar)

Edited by Mechalomaniac

I'm in, of course.

---

Congratulations! You won a Brave Saga Fan Designs artbook!

- Raigar, Battle Carrier

- Alzer, Gakuren Set

- SaiRyu, BakuRyu

Edited by Mechalomaniac

Virtual Christmas Presents?! HUZZAH!

---

Congratulations! Someone left you.....a suit of medieval knight's armor......HOW DID THAT FIT INTO A BOX?!?!?!?!?!

- Metal Sword, Installable Heavy Shield, Chogokin-Z Armor (all in the Arsenal)

Edited by Mechalomaniac

I'm in.

---

Congratulations! You won the DVD Boxed set of Muteki Sentai Grunranger!

- Grungust Red Tiger, Grungust Blue Star, Grungust Black Lion, Grungust Yellow Hawk, Grungust Pink Dragon, DaiTrombe (all from Muteki Sentai Grunranger in the MechDev Hangar)

Edited by Mechalomaniac

Glee~! Presents! I'm in!

---

Congratulations! You got a box of ammunition. Don't play with it in the house.

- Guidance System Override, Guidance System, Phonon Maser Unit, Multi-Purpose Explosive, AP Ammo, Increased Payload, Increased Payload +, Drill Bore

Edited by Mechalomaniac

Randomly in !

---

Congratulations! You got a set of Gespenst Action Figures! Have fun playing with them or displaying them on your shelf and/or desk!

- PTX-001RV Gespenst Type RV, PTX-007 Gespenst Mk-II Mass Production Type, PTX-007-1 Gespenst Mk-II Rapid Type PTX-007-2 Gespenst Mk-II Strength Type

Edited by Mechalomaniac

Hey how about I'm in too?

---

You'll never have to worry about running out of batteries again, with this battery charger, and some rechargable batteries!

- High Efficiency Gas Engine, Mega Generator

Edited by Mechalomaniac

I don't believe in Christmas, but I DO believe in free stuff.

---

Congratulations Seth, you have the complete DVD collection of Final Twilight Evangelion!

- Evangelion Alpha, Evangelion Beta, Evangelion Gamma

Edited by Mechalomaniac

Yay! Presents

---

Apparently Santa thought you needed more horses in your life, and so he left you a plushie of Trombe!

- DGG-XAM2 Dynamic General Guardian Unit-2 "Außenseiter", RTX-011R Huckebein Mk-III Trombe, DCAM-004T Cosmolion Trombe

Edited by Mechalomaniac

...And I instantly think of eggnog...And Engrish. So naturally, I mix the two together...

Of course I'm in!

---

Congratulations! You received a model set of MITHRAL's Special Response Team, with a special bonus kit!

- ARX-07 Arbalest, M9 Gernsback x 2, M9D Series Prototype "Falke", Bonta-kun

Edited by Mechalomaniac

asia.jpg

I'm in, clearly.

---

All right! Your box contains the Brave Saga Memorial Box, containing Brave Saga 1 and 2, along with various artbooks and production materials!

- Baan, Sperion, Varion, Gaan Dasher, Mach Phoenix, Saber Varion Machines

Edited by Mechalomaniac