Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maltiok Shiroshi

The Reliqory Development Shop

31 posts in this topic

Model Name: X3003 MZ- HeavyArms Jester

Height: 17 Meters

Weight: 7.5 Tons

Physical Description: Addorned in a sleak navy, this model is designed to maximize speed and armaments in its extreme. It is addorned with the standard heavy arms body type, bulcky shoulders, and a heavyarms head. However this model is much sleeker as well as much more agile.

Armaments:

- [+] 2 Chest Gatling Guns

- [+] Shoulder Rockets

- [+] Leg rockets

- [H] 6 beam throwing daggers

History:

The year is After Colony 199, with the gundam pilots reaching their 4 year of peace keeping their enemy keeps sprouting up in the form of ex-OZ loyalists. Getting ahold of prototype plans for a new type of mobile suit the gundam pilots request the aid of former MS builders to upgrade their current models. Each member chooses to outfit their gundam as a reflection of their new self. Finally after three months of production the new gundams are born. HeavyArms Jester takes its experience directly from "Trowa Bartons" personal career. It proves useful as the new "Neo-OZ" forms its bases around the globe and in colonies to create a new faction.

Each of the Gundam pilots takes up their mission of attack and weakoning of OZ as they had before. HeavyArms Jester begins to strike at all of their bases including several being formed on the Mars colony. Finally after weeks of gorilla warfare the group finds the location of the hidden mobile suit plans. Upon arrival they discover the complete Epyon Custom. They engage and eventually destroy the new gundam before its system can be used to reactivate the mobile doll plans.

Reason for Existence:

The mobile suits primary function is a quick and decisive hit to the that of bases. It is equipted with its usual ranged rounds but it is also designed with 6 beam daggers that it can use for either melee or ranged combat. It is an optimal unit but can only last for short periods of time due to the ammo decreasement it has taken in order to increase its speed.

Requirements: Evo 6 Heavyarms Custom

Slight problem.

I'll give you that Ex-Oz loyalist could and probably do exist even after Endless Waltz, and i'll also give you that Heero and the boys would probably be concerned about this, since they did invest a lot of work into securing the peace of the world and all. However, all of their Gundams are irrevocably destroyed after Endless Waltz. There's no way they could be upgraded at all.

That said, there are some ways you may still be able to get what you want without changing your story around too much.

Actually.... If you take into account Deringer arms, Sky High Arms, and about half a dozen other of the gundams on this boards existence it is both highly probable and highly likely that new ones would be built. And yes it was destroyed but if you notice in the text it says a new one was built. This is like how the derringer and sky high exist its more of an advancement.

Ok, now you're comming into some other problems.

First of all, continuities are never to be assumed. Those other Gundam Wing MSV don't even canoicaly EXIST in the AC era if you're working with the canon timeline. You don't HAVE to work with the cannon timeline mind you, but whatever timeline you work with, you're gonna have to flush it out and make it apparent to us just what exactly is going on in your submission.

On this point, Epyon Custom is a unit made by Go Saotome and is cannon to the storyline he set up for it which just happens to be set in a SD Gundam game. Firstly, you need his permission to even mention that unit in yuor writeup, and secondly it would GREATLY throw off any sort of continuity you could have for it to just suddenly appear.

Your backstory is kinda vague, and is unclear to me at least. You say in your submission that they were "upgrade their current models", which implies an upgrade to a preexisting unit. In fact, you even ask for an Evo requiement. However, if you truly intended for this to be a completly newly built unit, it would not be an evo since, well, it's not one. It would be a straight purchasable unit. You need to clear up ambiguities like this in your submission.

Continuing with the backstory, it's also kinda thin. You introduce this new Neo-Oz group as a generic set of bad guys and establish no motives for their actions. Well, really, you don't establish any actions either. Have they actually threatened or attacked anyone? Are they using Mobile Suits and if so, where the hell do they get them in a post Endless Waltz world?

So yeah. Your idea for a unit is sound and all, but your backstory isn't really up to any sort of standards where we could pass this right now. What i'd suggest you do is take a look at some other submissions and see how they set up their backstory for thier units. The Tiel's Impulse R&Ds would probably be a really good set for you to look into. Then, set up a WIP thread and start writing. When you have something that looks good to you, ask some people on the board or in chat to have a look on it, and get their take on it. There's still a MechDev Discussion thread in the Player's Lounge that's perfect for this.

I know im gonna get in trouble for this but its in my nature to do this so please bear with me while i say these things.

And yes i do understand some of the things you said and I will elaborate on the story which i pretty much threw together off the top of my head in about 10 minutes.

But the only problem i have with what your saying is my unit. See here is why he is an upgrade and also a full new unit. Obviously in this post Endless waltz era MS are destroyed. But not only are many of the creaters of MS still alive but the gundam pilots themselves are still around. I am sure in one form or another the blue prints are still alive even if at bare minimum inside the heads of the gundam pilots who pretty much worked night and day on these machines. So heres where i get to my point.

The upgrade part comes in where the units original blue prints are laid out and the frame, and basic designs are kept. Which in most upgrades is a must if you are actually going to upgrade it. But however considering that many changes were made like the added beam capabilities along with the enhanced speed and stuff it is still a completly new unit. So with its base in heavyarms custom it would be an upgrade however because heavyarms custom was self detonated and this new one was built with changes it could be considered either. In the end i simply put the evo cost there as a way to encorporate both. It is your choice as a mod in the end.

(waits for fiery wrath from mod)

That's fine. Just work on the actual backstory and try posting this again later.

Model Name: NEAX010-A04 Gundam Tier

Physical Description: Taking a homage from the past, Gundam Tier bears the basic body type of Strike Gundam. Gundam Tier has black shoulder guards. Its head design has a black cover plate from the nose area down, extending past the jaw and ending flat. It has a pair of thrusters mounted onto a back unit, each thruster designed to look like a wing. The thrusters when not in use are collapsed down to their back mounting unit. The left side of the upper chest unit has a T scribed in gold on it.

Armaments:

-[+] Brass Caster CIW, Shoulder Mount (Two small CIW machine turrets, mounted to the shoulder for basic defense)

-[F] 'Ranger' Combat Knife 2X (A pair of combat knives, one stored in each forearm of the unit, is able to pierce armor)

-[H] 'Ranger' Combat Knife (Throw) 2 Rounds (This Gundam has the ability to throw its combat knives with good accuracy.)

-[F] 'Tier 1' Long Combat Knife (A long knife, nearly twice the length of the combat knife. It is stored horizontally on the lower back. This knife is stronger and able to pierce barriers)

-[+] Beam Long Pistol 2X (A pair of energy based beam pistols, it is able to fold and stores one in each thigh. These pistols draw of the Gundam's energy to power)

Equipment/Abilities

-Neo-Phase Shift Armor: A strong, beam resistant armor that is the strong exterior to the Tier Gundam. (Possess the same effect as Trans-Phase Armor)

-Pack Emulation: Like the long gone Strike, Impulse, and Rouge gundams; the Gundam Tier has a series of packs designed to enhance its operations in combat (Gundam Tier possess the ability to pull on its own personal set of packs, however these must be loaded prior to exiting for combat)

-Pilot Recognition System: The Gundam Tier from its activation imprints on a single pilot, tailoring its OS to its specific pilot; and loading the combat data into its system. This also means that no other pilot can operate the Gundam Tier in combat effectivly. (The buyer picks a pilot upon purchase, that pilot is the only one who can pilot this machine.)

-Tyrano's Tier System (TTS): The unique Evolution System of the Gundam Tier. Each time it does combat, it gathers information designed to enhance its pilot and eliminate weakness' that the pilot possess. Once full evolution is reached the pilot and the machine are in perfect sync; and a force on the battle field. (The Tyrano's Tier System is designed to gather data off each fight and enhance its user for the next one. For each evolution counter (Max 7) the user gains +5% Weapons Damage, -5% dodge cost, and +5% Target Dodge Cost.)

-Gundam Location System: The Gundam Tier is able to locate its sibling Gundams Dominius, Ignus, and Sator. (Gain +10% to target Dodge Cost when fighting Gundam Dominius, Ignus, or Sator)

History:

See Seeds of Tyrano for base story info.

Gundam Tier is the creation of Yagami Tyrano, a machine designed to be the defender of the Earth Alliance forces. It is the baser form to its siblinh units: Dominius, Ignus, and Sator. However it possess a variety of different abilities; the main two of which being its Tyrano Tier System and Pilot Recognition. The Tier is designed to be the command unit of its series. Able to locate its sibling units, the Gundam Tier is designed to coordinate mass battle strategies. When equipped with either its Knives Pack or its War Pack, it is able to engage in both one on one and one on many fights at a time.

Knives Pack

Armaments:

[H] 'Comanche' Thowing Knives (X:4) 24 Rounds (twenty four throwing knives, for stored in a sleeve on each arm, four stored in a sleeve on each hip, and four stored in sleeves on each calf. Each knife posses armor pierce)

[F] 'Tier 2' Twin Blades X2 (A pair of blades, each with a ring on the hilt. When not in use they are stored parallel to one another on the Tiers back. These blades possess armor pierce)

[F] 'Navajo' Anti-Ship Long Knife (A Long beam edged knife, stored just above the Tier 1 when not in use. It is the most powerful weapon of the Gundam Tier Knives, able to deal strong striking damage.)

Equipment/Abilities

Pack Exectution: The Gundam Tier is able to return to its base form, removing all armaments it gains from the pack. (Same effect as pack jettison).

Throne Thrusters: The Gundam Tier gains impressive powerful thrusters that attack to the backs of its legs, and to its wing thrusters; allowing it to move faster than in its base form. (Decrease its agility from base, making it much faster.)

please do not ask for specific stats.

Roger That. I removed any specific stat mentions in here. Here is the new one.

Model Name: NEAX010-A04 Gundam Tier

Physical Description: Taking a homage from the past, Gundam Tier bears the basic body type of Strike Gundam. Gundam Tier has black shoulder guards. Its head design has a black cover plate from the nose area down, extending past the jaw and ending flat. It has a pair of thrusters mounted onto a back unit, each thruster designed to look like a wing. The thrusters when not in use are collapsed down to their back mounting unit. The left side of the upper chest unit has a T scribed in gold on it.

Armaments:

-[+] Brass Caster CIW, Shoulder Mount (Two small CIW machine turrets, mounted to the shoulder for basic defense)

-[F] 'Ranger' Combat Knife (A pair of combat knives, one stored in each forearm of the unit, is able to pierce armor)

-[H] 'Ranger' Combat Knife (Throw) (This Gundam has the ability to throw its combat knives with good accuracy.)

-[F] 'Tier 1' Long Combat Knife (A long knife, nearly twice the length of the combat knife. It is stored horizontally on the lower back. This knife is stronger and able to pierce barriers)

-[+] Beam Long Pistol (A pair of energy based beam pistols, it is able to fold and stores one in each thigh. These pistols draw of the Gundam's energy to power)

Equipment/Abilities

-Neo-Phase Shift Armor: A strong, beam resistant armor that is the strong exterior to the Tier Gundam. (Possess the same effect as Trans-Phase Armor)

-Pack Emulation: Like the long gone Strike, Impulse, and Rouge gundams; the Gundam Tier has a series of packs designed to enhance its operations in combat (Gundam Tier possess the ability to pull on its own personal set of packs, however these must be loaded prior to exiting for combat)

-Pilot Recognition System: The Gundam Tier from its activation imprints on a single pilot, tailoring its OS to its specific pilot; and loading the combat data into its system. This also means that no other pilot can operate the Gundam Tier in combat effectivly. (The buyer picks a pilot upon purchase, that pilot is the only one who can pilot this machine.)

-Tyrano's Tier System (TTS): The unique Evolution System of the Gundam Tier. Each time it does combat, it gathers information designed to enhance its pilot and eliminate weakness' that the pilot possess. Once full evolution is reached the pilot and the machine are in perfect sync; and a force on the battle field. (The Tyrano's Tier System is designed to gather data off each fight and enhance its user for the next one. For each evolution counter, the user gains bonus to their weapons damage, accuracy, and dodge ability)

-Gundam Location System: The Gundam Tier is able to locate its sibling Gundams Dominius, Ignus, and Sator. (Gain bonus when fighting Gundam Dominius, Ignus, or Sator)

History:

Gundam Tier is the creation of Yagami Tyrano, a machine designed to be the defender of the Earth Alliance forces. It is the baser form to its siblinh units: Dominius, Ignus, and Sator. However it possess a variety of different abilities; the main two of which being its Tyrano Tier System and Pilot Recognition. The Tier is designed to be the command unit of its series. Able to locate its sibling units, the Gundam Tier is designed to coordinate mass battle strategies. When equipped with either its Knives Pack or its War Pack, it is able to engage in both one on one and one on many fights at a time.

Knives Pack

Armaments:

[H] 'Comanche' Thowing Knives (twenty four throwing knives, for stored in a sleeve on each arm, four stored in a sleeve on each hip, and four stored in sleeves on each calf. Each knife posses armor pierce. Thus suit can throw multiple knives at different targets.)

[F] 'Tier 2' Twin Blades (A pair of blades, each with a ring on the hilt. When not in use they are stored parallel to one another on the Tiers back. These blades possess armor pierce)

[F] 'Navajo' Anti-Ship Long Knife (A Long beam edged knife, stored just above the Tier 1 when not in use. It is the most powerful weapon of the Gundam Tier Knives, able to deal strong striking damage.)

Equipment/Abilities

Pack Exectution: The Gundam Tier is able to return to its base form, removing all armaments it gains from the pack. (Same effect as pack jettison).

Throne Thrusters: The Gundam Tier gains impressive powerful thrusters that attack to the backs of its legs, and to its wing thrusters; allowing it to move faster than in its base form. (Decrease its agility from base, making it much faster.)

NEAX010-A04 Gundam Tier

Statistics:

HP: 3000, EN: 150, Agi: 300

IS: 3, Move: G, Size: M, Rank: 4

Weapons:

[+] Brass Caster CIWS- 400 damage, 20 rounds [+40%]

[F] Melee (M)- 500 damage [+0%]

[F] 'Ranger' Combat Knife (M)- 600 damage, Armor Pierce [+0%]

[H] 'Ranger' Combat Knife [Throw] (P)- 1200 damage, Armor Pierce, 2 rounds [+10%]

[+] Beam Long Pistol (BF:3)- 600 damage/3 EN [+10%]

[F] 'Tier 1' Long Combat Knife (M)- 2000 damage, Barrier Pierce, 10 EN/attack [+10%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Mobile Suit

2) Countercut: 'Ranger' Combat Knife, 'Tier 1' Long Combat Knife

3) Countershoot: Brass Caster CIWS, Beam Long Pistol

4) Phase Shift Armor (Armor)

5) Tyrano's Tier System (System)

6) Gundam Location System: (NEAX010-A01 Gundam Ignis, NEAX010-A02 Gundam Dominius, NEAX010-A03 Gundam Sator)

7) 'Ranger' Combat Knife [Throw]: If ammo is reduced to 0, disable 'Ranger' Combat Knife.

Purchasing Cost: 160 Credits

NEAX010-A04 Gundam Tier Knives

Statistics:

HP: 3400, EN: 150, Agi: 270

IS: 3, Move: F/G, Size: M, Rank: 5

Weapons:

[F] 'Ranger' Combat Knife (M)- 600 damage, Armor Pierce [+0%]

[H] 'Ranger' Combat Knife [Throw] (P)- 1200 damage, Armor Pierce, 2 rounds [+10%]

[+] Beam Long Pistol (BF:3)- 600 damage/3 EN [+10%]

[F] 'Tier 1' Long Combat Knife (M)- 2000 damage, Barrier Pierce, 10 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] 'Comanche' Thowing Knives (PSF:4)- 700 damage, Armor Pierce, 24 rounds [+10%]

[F] 'Tier 2' Twin Blades (M)- 1200 damage x 2, Armor Pierce, 10 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] 'Navajo' Anti-Ship Long Knife (B)- 4000 damage, 20 EN/attack [+20%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Mobile Suit

2) Countercut: 'Comanche' Thowing Knife, 'Tier 1' Long Combat Knife, 'Tier 2' Twin Blades, 'Navajo' Anti-Ship Long Knife

3) Countershoot: Brass Caster CIWS, Beam Long Pistol

4) Phase Shift Armor (Armor)

5) Tyrano's Tier System (System)

6) Pack Jettison (NEAX010-A04 Gundam Tier)

7) Gundam Location System: (NEAX010-A01 Gundam Ignis, NEAX010-A02 Gundam Dominius, NEAX010-A03 Gundam Sator)

8) 'Ranger' Combat Knife [Throw]: If ammo is reduced to 0, disable 'Ranger' Combat Knife.

Purchasing Costs:

Not Applicable. To acquire this unit, purchase the Knives Pack and install it onto NEAX010-A04 Gundam Tier.

Tyrano's Tier System

Class: System

Description: -

Ability: For every evolution point this unit has acquired gain Accuracy +5%, and Weapon Damage +5%. Also gain Dodge Cost -5% at every odd numbered evolution point. Caps at 5 evolution points.

Gundam Location System (x)

Class: Special

Description: -

Ability: Accuracy +20% and negate Stealth and Invisbility versus designated enemies.

Cost to be Added: 300+188 = 488 Credits Approved.

2_14.jpg "The relevant changes have been made but I can't actually implement the Gundam Location System until those other Gundams have been created."

Edited by Suguri-SP

488 deducted from my account, and I have collected Gundam Tier to my AM along with his knives.

Im still deciding on who does what for the other gundams, and I need to make his War pack. So i will get be getting to work.

Edited by Maltiok Shiroshi

(As asked, Gundam Ignis and Gundam Dominius. Sator will be posted later.)

Model Name: NEAX010-A01 Gundam Ignis

Weight: 7.1 Tons

Physical Description: Taking a homage from the past, Gundam Ignis bears the basic body type of all Gundam. Gundam Ignis has a base vibrant red coat to its armor; stylized with a flame motif as if the Gundam itself is on fire. Its head unit is crowned with a circlet of silver. The shoulder guards for this Gundam are designed to come out in sharp golden points. Sleek, fast, and strong it can move from air to land combat and visa-versa with ease.

Armaments:

-[+] 'Dragons Breath' Flame Thrower, Forearm mount (A flame thrower, mounted in its fore arm that can be used to set fire to multiple targets)

-[F] Flame Spike (This unit is able to charge and slam its shoulder into a target, dealing damage and potentially stunning its target)

-[F] 'Tail' Twin sided Anti Ship Sword (A strong, great sword shaped, anti ship sword with its beams on both sides; able to pierce through barriers)

Equipment/Abilities

-Neo-Phase Shift Armor: A strong, energy based armor that is the exterior to the Ignis Gundam. (Possess the same effect as Phase Shift Armor)

-Beam Shield: This unit possess as a strong beam resistant shield able to act as a defense.

-Burning Craze System: (Same effect as Self Destruct)

-Dragons Flight Thrusters: A special set of thrusters that can temporarily increase its speed, draining some energy from the unit.

History:

Captured by pilot Kyron Sofero, a member of the terrorist group "The Returners", it was created to be the close combat, offensive component of the Tyrano mobile suits. It is specially designed to assault individual mobile suits quickly and or to act as a decoy. Fast, agile, and easily deploy-able; Gundam Ignis is the sword of Tyrano's Gundams.

------------------

Model Name: NEAX010-A02 Gundam Dominius

Weight: 7.9 Tons

Physical Description: Taking a homage from the past, Gundam Ignis bears the basic body type of all Gundam. Gundam Dominius has a basic navy blue body coat. Its incredibly bulky form is designed to be able to take damage better then its sibling units. Its shoulders are more boxy (designed to hold the missile rounds). Its heads covering is designed to look more like a helmet, protecting it from upper attack.

Armaments:

-[+] 59mm Hi-Energy Beam Rifle (A simple beam rifle designed for mid to long range combat)

-[+] Shoulder Missles, (A twelve set of shoulder missles, six in each shoulder; designed to be fired fast or sometimes all at once)

-[+] 'Thunder' Twin Rail Guns (A pair of simple rail guns, mounted to its hips and able to fire simultaneously)

-[+] 'Hammer' Anti-Ship Cannon (A powerful beam cannon, drawing significant power from the unit itself to fire a high strength beam assault, able to pierce through strong armor as well)

MAP Attack:

-[+] 'Hammer' Anti-Ship Cannon (Full Output) (When placed as full output, this cannon is able to deal a massive amount of damage to an area target for a significant energy drain)

Equipment/Abilities

-Neo-Phase Shift Armor: A strong, energy based armor that is the strong exterior to the Dominius Gundam. (Possess the same effect as Phase Shift Armor)

-Beam Shield: This unit possess as a strong beam resistant shield able to act as a defense.

-Increased Hull: The Gundam Dominius is designed to take greater amounts of damage than its sibling units; making it better suited for its long range fire.

History:

Stolen by Zafan Trega, a member of the terrorist group "The Returners", the Gundam Dominius is designed to be the long arm of its series. Able to strike at great distances and with significant damage it possess little to no ability to fly or move fast. However what it lacks in speed and mobility, it makes up in sheer fire power; able to attack and deal massive damage.

(I fixed the two units above and here is Gundam Sator)

Model Name: NEAX010-A03 Gundam Sator

Height: 16 Meters

Physical Description: Taking a homage from the past, Gundam Sator bears the basic body type of all Gundam. Gundam Sator is a vibrant orange color, allowing it to stand out in battle over its sibling units. Its most unique feature are the disc shaped shoulder protectors that make up part of its unique armor system. Its head unit has a covering, similar in appearance over its left eye part, and its head top is a four point star.

Armaments:

-[F] 'Wrath' Long Beam Guisame (A long beam pole arm, with a single sided blade head, designed to strike from a good distance)

-[+] 'Fat Man' Three Barrel Beam shotgun (A powerful, triple barrel beam shotgun, able to deal singular or triple damage with ease)

Equipment/Abilities

-Neo-Phase Shift Armor: A strong, energy based armor that is the exterior to the Sator Gundam. (Possess the same effect as Phase Shift Armor)

-Ultimate Defense Barrior: A strong, energy based barrior deployed from the shoulder units on both sides of the Gundam Sator, allows it to block attacks for itself as well as for its ally units. (a strong primary and support barrier)

-Trench Mode: The Gundam Sator loses its ability to move but increases how much damage it can take as well as its barrier strength (lose dodge but gives increase to damage reduction and its barrier cost)

-Barrier Cancel: By polarizing its own barrier strength, the Gundam Sator can temporarily disable its and an opponents barrier from use.

History:

The pinnacle of Tyrano's defense ability, the Gundam Sator embodies the idea behind keep your enemies at bar. Abducted by the pilot Romas Athral, the Gundam Sator is specifically designed to support its sibling units in combat; stopping them from taking extreme damage as well allowing itself to act as the shield of its group. However, the Gundam Sator was stolen prior to its arming phase, thus it had to be give the pole arm and beam shotgun. It is unknown what its true weapons were meant to be.

NEAX010-A01 Gundam Ignis

Statistics:

HP: 3000, EN: 150, Agi: 270

IS: 3, Move: F/G, Size: M, Rank: 4

Weapons:

[+] 'Dragon's Breath' Flame Thrower (SV:4)- 600 damage/5 EN, Burn [+10%]

[F] Flame Spike- 2000 damage, Stun, 15 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] 'Tail' Twin-sided Anti-Ship Sword (B)- 3800 damage, Barrier Pierce, 20 EN/attack [+20%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Mobile Suit

2) Beam Shield

3) Countercut: 'Tail' Twin-sided Anti-Ship Sword

4) Countershoot: Brass Caster CIWS

5) Phase Shift Armor (Armor)

6) Dragon's Flight Thrusters: Pay 5 EN to get Agi -10 next turn.

7) Self-Destruct

Purchasing Cost: 180 Credits

NEAX010-A02 Gundam Dominius

Statistics:

HP: 3600, EN: 150, Agi: 320

IS: 3, Move: F/G, Size: M, Rank: 4

Weapons:

[+] 59mm Hi-Energy Beam Rifle (B)- 1400 damage, 5 EN/attack [+10%]

[+] Shoulder Missles (PGF:6)- 500 damage, 12 rounds [+25%]

[+] 'Thunder' Twin Rail Guns- 1000 damage # 2, 6 rounds [+10%]

[+] 'Hammer' Anti-Ship Cannon (BS)- 4000 damage, Armor Pierce, 25 EN/attack [+20%]

MAP Weapons

[+] 'Hammer' Anti-Ship Cannon [Full Power] (BI:4)- 2500 damage, 30 EN/attack [+0%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Mobile Suit

2) Beam Shield

3) Countercut: Requires Martial Arts Mastery

4) Countershoot: Brass Caster CIWS, 59mm Hi-Energy Beam Rifle, 'Thunder' Twin Rail Guns

5) Damage Received -10%

6) Phase Shift Armor (Armor)

7) Self-Destruct

Purchasing Cost: 180 Credits

NEAX010-A03 Gundam Sator

Statistics:

HP: 3400, EN: 150, Agi: 300

IS: 3, Move: F/G, Size: M, Rank: 5

Weapons:

[H] Barrier Cancel- Barrier Break, 20 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] 'Wrath' Long Beam Guisame (BM)- 1400 damage [+10%]

[+] 'Fat Man' Three Barrel Beam Shotgun (BASF:3)- 1200 damage/8 EN [+10%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Mobile Suit

2) Beam Shield

3) Countercut: 'Wrath' Long Beam Guisame

4) Countershoot: Brass Caster CIWS, 'Fat Man' Three Barrel Beam Shotgun

5) Ultimate Defense Barrier (Barrier) Same effect as Barrier L.

6) Phase Shift Armor (Armor)

7) Trench Mode (Transform) Gain Damage Received -10% and increase Barrier Negation by +200. Agi +60.

8) Self-Destruct

9) Barrier Cancel: If attack hits, it also inflicts Barrier Break to its user. Requires user to have an active barrier.

Purchasing Cost: 200 Credits

Cost to be Added: 300+150+250 = 700 Credits

2_14.jpg "Also I added the Gundam GPS stuff."

Edited by Suguri-SP

So hey before we post these into the CDB proper, are these aligned with any particular faction? Are these ZAFT made? Earth Alliance?

We need to know so we can specify what threads these units would go into. For further detail I'd suggest looking in the Hangar to how we split up Gundam SEED in general.

.. I know how you split up Gundams...

And in reading my description you'll see they will probably fall under either their own custom category

(since they are from the following

Seeds of Tyrano

It has been a full century since the event known as Bloody Valentine occurred. The colony dominant nation of ZAFT has long since been disbanded, fused into the Earth Alliance.The human race now standardized coordinators, genetically modification is a way of life. The planet Mars has been colonized and there are plans to colonize Europa.

Or I guess you could consider them Earth Alliance since ZAFT dissolved; but thats pushing the bounds of the story.

If your asking for my suggestion id say create their own custom thread since they are a whole new breed.

Well yeah, we were going to make a custom thread for it as Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Seeds of Tyrano. I just don't know if you're making more of it down the line (So if I might need to make a Returners Thread and a EA thread) or what.

As of right now the Returners have a habit of stealing units so. But yeah I see your point. If you want to plan ahead Id create an EA thread and a Returner thread under the Seeds of Tyrano topic just to be safe.

NOTE: Also when you post up Gundam Ignis, his Anti Ship sword is labeled as a [+] when it should be a [F]. I just noticed it.

Continuation of the Seeds of Tyrano

After the activation and initial equipment of the Gundam Tier Knives, Himura engaged the trio Gundams and pushing them away. Immediately afterwards a large ship known as Heavens Valkyrie  appears from the Earth Alliance forces, activating forced recall protocol written into the Gundam Tier's systems. Once on board the commander of the ship Hara Shikada begins to question Himura of his involvement as they make a return trip to the Lunar Base at Armstrong Sea. As they are en route the ship is attacked by the trio gundams. Himura is told he can either pilot the Gundam Tier or hide like a cowards. As he is loaded onto the launch pad the ship attaches the War Pack and Himura launches into combat.

War Pack

Armaments:
[F] "Lion Knight" Beam Lance (a massive beam shaped as a knights lance, able to pierce barriers)
[F] "Holy Vow" Shield Sword (Large blade that doubles as an installed shield)

[+] "Ballista"  Beam Shoulder Cannons (A pair of beam cannons capable of being fired at a single or up to four targets)

[F] "Inquisition" Beam Spiked Mace (A small one hand held mace)

[F] "Legion" Long Beam Sword (a long metal sword with a beam along its blade, can decrease energy of whoever is hit)

Equipment/Abilities
"Spartan" Shield System: The Gundam Tier War is able to deploy our a shield to absorb beam damage up to a certain point

Second Power Core: The War Pack holds a second power core, virtually doubling the energy of Gundam Tier but decreasing its speed due to weight

Thrusters: The Gundam Tier War is able to fly and operate in space though it does not gain any additional speed because of its thrusters.

War System: The Gundam Tier War is able to take in the full view of the battlefield and plot out routes of enemy movements (Far more accurate than its normal version)

Sorry it took so long.

NEAX010-A04 Gundam Tier War

Statistics:

HP: 4000, EN: 200, Agi: 320

IS: 2, Move: F/G, Size: M, Rank: 5

Weapons:

[+] Brass Caster CIWS- 400 damage, 20 rounds [+15%]

[F] Melee (M)- 500 damage [+10%]

[F] 'Ranger' Combat Knife (M)- 600 damage, Armor Pierce [+10%]

[H] 'Ranger' Combat Knife [Throw] (P)- 1200 damage, Armor Pierce, 2 rounds [+20%]

[F] 'Holy Vow' Shield Sword (M)- 1600 damage[+10%]

[+] Beam Long Pistol (BF:3)- 600 damage/3 EN [+20%]

[F] 'Tier 1' Long Combat Knife (M)- 2000 damage, Barrier Pierce, 10 EN/attack [+20%]

[F] 'Lion Knight' Beam Lance (BM)- 2500 damage, Barrier Pierce, 15 EN/attack [+30%]

[+] 'Ballista' Beam Shoulder Cannons (BAS)- 1800 damage # 2, 20 EN/attack [+30%]

[F] 'Inquisition' Beam Spiked Mace (B)- 3000 damage, 15 EN/attack [+20%]

[F] 'Legion' Long Beam Sword (B)- 3500 damage, EN Damage 5%, 25 EN/attack [+40%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Mobile Suit

2) Shield: 'Holy Vow' Shield Sword

3) Countercut: 'Ranger' Combat Knife, 'Tier 1' Long Combat Knife

4) Countershoot: Brass Caster CIWS, Beam Long Pistol

5) Phase Shift Armor (Armor)

6) "Spartan" Shield System (Barrier): Same effects as DRAGOON Lightwave Field.

6) Tyrano's Tier System (System)

7) Gundam Location System: (NEAX010-A01 Gundam Ignis, NEAX010-A02 Gundam Dominius, NEAX010-A03 Gundam Sator)

8) Pack Execution (NEAX-010-A04 Gundam Tier): Same effects as Pack Jetison.

8) 'Ranger' Combat Knife [Throw]: If ammo is reduced to 0, disable 'Ranger' Combat Knife.

Purchasing Cost: N/A. Install War Pack onot NEAX-010-A04 Gundam Tier

Cost to be added: 375 Credits (Even in the middle of class, you're good to launch -Umbaglo)

I have two questions about it. First: How exactly does the Legion sword decrease EN? Second: are the Spartan shield and the Holy Vow shield sword two separate shields?

Edited by Umbaglo

The Legion Sword acts as a contact drain system when it strikes successfuly the beam contact acts as a conductor for the energy going through the opposing mech system. Since this energy is only being funneled into the beam it simply disperses once through the beam. However the drain on the opposing mech is about 5% every strike give or take, so one or two hits nothing big. But if it continues to damage you then the drain will get worse.

The Holy Vow shield sword is basically a shield that is fitted onto the left arm of Gundam Tier War, however a handle can be jutted out and it can be drawn as a blade. The Spartain Shield System is almost like Dragoon Lightwave Field system, but it is projected from a single area creating a circular energy shield to deflect beams. Besides what the two of them can deflect (the shield sword being for physical attacks and the Spartain Shield system is for beams) The sheild sword is physicially mounted while the spartain shield system is mobile (like the dragoon field system).

I do have a question. The Gundam Tier has an energy of 150, the second power core is supposed to be a full sized core equal to the size of Gundam Tier's original core, so why did his energy only increase by roughly 27%? I am just curious if it is being counted differently.

Thanks, I updated the stats based on that. Also the EN isn't literally doubled because we don't ever really do that. By the fluff 00 Gundam's EN should be the square of Exia's but that would be crazy. I upped it to an even 200 though

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0