Saito Ryujin

Grand Tournament Campaign

144 posts in this topic

Characters: --

The large hangar’s west door and a large samurai looking machine is revealed. It walks in followed by a group of 3 GM Commander types; they can be distinguished by the antennae on the sides of their heads.

The large machine appears to be a customized Gilgazasume, an old metal armor produced near the end of the One Year War by the Gigalnos forces on the moon. Its pilot talks over the speaker system “I see an interesting mix in here, I’ve gone ahead and reviewed your units along with some of your past experiences and I’ve assigned you to one of my team members here.”

Everyone’s names come up on a large board next a number from 1 to 3, matching numbers on the chest of each GM Commander.

Ashura – 1

Mouko – 1

Nadeshiko – 1

“Alright, everyone team up” says the Gigalzasume pilot. The three 3 GMs walk over the wall of the hangar and dock with wall ports. The Gigalzasume walks out of the large hangar.

By the 1 marked GM is a pilot with long black hair wearing an old federation white uniform. The pilot appears to have a mechanical device over his left eye.

Characters: Ashura Blaze

"Hmm... I'm with Team 1, eh? Interesting." Ashura mused. "Though I wonder who the others are..." He shrugged slightly as he made his way over to where the person was at. "I'm... guessing you're the captain of this group, right, sir?"

Character: Mouko

Mouko wandered over to Ashura and the Captain

"And you'd be?"

It didn't seem directed at either of them, but both, Mouko full of eager curiosity.

Character: ???

A large shadow glides over the tarmac in front of the hangar, the rumbling of jet engines and the telltale gust of air from a landing unit disturb the shrubbery next to the road. A massive shape lowers down in front of the hangar, instantly recognizable by some as the Federation's relatively new Euclid mobile armor. Its colored in bright purple coloring with golden trim and the junk guild logo is displayed prominently on the front of the machine. As the cockpit open up the pilot emerges in a black colored, but unmistakably ZAFT, Uniform that somehow completes the shoddy picked together equipment look everyone has come to expect of the junk guild.

The curves in the pilot suit are unmistakably that of a woman and when she removes her helmet her dark purple curls immediately suggest her to be a Coordinator. She rummages her hand through her hair, getting it out of her face and unstuck from being inside the helmet for a while. She has crystal clear blue eyes and looks to be somewhere in her late twenties. She walks up to the rest of the group and waves at Ashura and Mouko with a brilliant smile before turning over towards the man with the mechanical device over his eye. "Number 1, that means I'm supposed to go here right. she asks in an upbeat voice that seems slightly ditzy, if you look carefully theres a flask of some kind of alcohol stashed in a hip holster which might explain that cheeriness.

Edited by Mai Kobayashi

Characters: --

The strange GM pilot looks at the new arrivals, his mechanical eye looking at each in detail. The pilot says “My name is Hank, but people just call me Pilot Eye” while pointing to this eye. “ I'll be coordinating the squad together, and it looks like all of you have a nice variety of machines.” He starts to walk “So can you introduce yourselves, just give a short description of your experiences in the GT.”

Character: Victor

Casually walking a half-step behind Hank, Victor takes the perogative. "My name is Victor, pleased to meet you -- Pilot Eye. Most folks call me Vic. I'm a junker and a marksman.. I've practically got a tanker full of salvage to take back home when this is over. It's been a good couple of weeks. Anyways, I'm good with just about anything with a long-range rifle or artillery equipment.. Not bad with a Valkyrie, either. I've had some transforming and combining experience. How about you, eh?"

Victor's eye was caught by Nadeshiko -- and he immediately began jumping, waving his arms desperately to catch her attention, acting as a giant NADESHIKO COME HERE JOIN MY TEAM sign.

Character: 'Doc'

The new arrival in the large mobile armor raises her hand cheerfully after vic completes. "Ohh ohh, my turn! You can call me Doc since the captain here" she points at pilot eye hank " seems to like nicknames. Its my first match in the tournament but our teams been doing ok. Normaly i'm just the dokter but I told them i wanted a go too so they let me. Its the first time for me in a mobile armor, i don't have alot of experience piloting anything yet so please take care of me~"

Ashura let out a sigh before he spoke up. "Name's Ashura Blaze. This is my first battle here at the Battle Forge, but I have been in just a few battles before now. I was also stuck in that large scale battle against ZAFT's fortress Messiah, as well. I'm more of a tanker, as you can see with my MP Great and pummeling the heck out of my opponents with my fists is what I do best!"

Characters: Mouko

The almost feline-looking woman speaks now. "I'm Mouko. I've had plenty of experience in combat, but this is my first time at the Battle Hangar. I like getting up close and tearing into them, but I can hold my own at range too."

Character: Retsu Tendou

Retsu looked over his handiwork with satisfaction. Now I just need to paint it! ... Does Ashu have paint for this thing...?

After briefly looking around the hangar, Retsu pulls out his phone and attempts to call Ashura. Flat? Why the hell is it flat? I thought I charged it up yesterday! Oh well. I'll just have to go find him! Now... where did he go?

Covered in grease as usual, Retsu heads out, looking for his friend.

On the other hand.. heh... Maybe I should get this seen to, he thought, looking at his hand that he had cut on some of sheared metal of Ashura's MP Great.

Characters: Hank

“Looks like its diverse, that’s good” says Hank “I’ll give you a bit of my background. I used to be a Federation solider way back in the old days during the one year war.” He jokes “I got the nickname and the eye there.” He looks around and says “Battle Forge Team is dedicated to Warfare rounds; we’re in it for money more than glory so we’ve got some experience.” He pulls out crudely made drawings on paper sheets showing the basics of the strategy “The way we organize is each team is divided into 3 squads. Each squad leader, me, takes orders from the Captain directly who will coordinate everyone. Our goal is to take the node bases and capture the enemy’s main base. Sounds simple, but with so many units on the field, there’s a chance for stuff you normally don’t see in regular GT Battles like sneak attacks, counter attacks, etc. That’s why its called Warfare.” He puts away the drawings “I don’t want to bore you anymore so how about we move out and get a bit of training before he big fight.”

((So we don’t take up anymore time, I’ll just skip ahead to the battle))

The warfare field is massive, the combined barrier of five fields united to make one large one. There are several bases across the field, two at opposite ends of the field. Near each main base, there is a freebee base, and near the center of the field is “Center Node.” The three Battle Forge squads are gathered in the main base, the leader’s unit, the Gilgazume is at the base’s top level, supposedly overlooking the field.

Hank is near the north side of the base with the squad, GM Command scanning the area. “Alright guys, hold here for a moment while Squad 2 takes the freebee base. We’ll move in after them.”

Character: Victor

Victor's Jegan quietly swept past Hank's GM Command, standing atop a ridge to scan the field. He takes a position behind a rock jutting out of the landscape, the Jegan crouching down in it's full-body cloak. A sharp crack emanates from underneath the cloak - the sound of a weapon cocking, as arm movement shows through the heavy brown material.

"This is Victor, I copy." The Jegan leaned out, craning it's neck as far as it would go, to peek around the rock. The second squad was swiftly marching forward, to take the unoccupied base and set up their front perimeter.

Characters: Nadeshiko Yamato

Nadeshiko's quietly sitting in her Liger as she looks over the complicated and complex array of sensors equipped, while she readies herself for combat.

She does one last check, then engages the countermeasures and advanced electronic suites, linking up with other squad members

"Sensor Suite Active..." She murmurs to herself as she checks the tight-band communication, scrambled and near undectable, as the more advanced sensors begin to share their information with the others.

She smiles at Sakura in the back, as the Liger seems to restlessly shake, awaiting combat.

Characters: Mouko

Mouko waits, performing one final systems check, before looking over the battlefield, her Zoid tensed and ready for action.

There's a definite note of excitement to her voice as she speaks.

"Ready whenever you are."

Edited by Alicia

Ashura did last checks on his MP Great, the machine standing proud with its cloak wrapped over its body. Cracking his knuckles, he took the controls, ready to fight on when the signal was given.

"Ashura here. Hoooolding steady."

((My ussually good timing about posting sucked this time >.< sorry guys.))

“Looks like we've got some movement, its pretty fast too. Our Dragoon scout reports a team already at the center base. Information is coming in, lets go guy!” The GM Command boosts of from the ground and jumps ahead, heading for the center base. At the same time information from the Dragoon unit's sensors arrive “Two Saber Tigers and two Hi-Zaks are taking the center. We need to hurry and stop them or it'll open a path down to our home turf!”

The center base is surprisingly located near the center of the field. It is a central circular structure which is currently glowing a red color signifying capture by the opposite team surrounded by 4 walls that leave 4 openings in each of the compass directions. At the center of the structure are two Sab”er Tigers. On the north and south ends, is one Hi-Zak.

“Victor! You're with me, we'll take the South Zak, Nadeshiko and Mouko come in from the side deal with the two Zoids at the center. Ashura, that Mazinger should be more than enough for the norther unit! Move in and take the point.” With that said, Hank puts up his shield and opens fire with his machinegun, laying down a small spray just in front of the Hi-Zak to get its attention.

"You got it!" Ashura said, letting the MP Great march forward towards the northern Hi-Zack. "Alright, you walking scrap heap, let's see you deal with this! GREAT TYPHOON!"

Stopping, he let loose a mighty gust of wind from the Mazinger's face grill, uprooting anything bolted down and hoping to knock the unit off its feet

Character: Victor Lancaster

A large tent in the front of the Jegan's cape swiveled upward, pointing into the air as it leaned to peek around the corner of the rock it was using for cover. "Alright. Let's take him!" Swiveling back around to face the boulder and taking a step back, several white-hot projectiles tore through the Jegan's cape, arching over the debris towards the Hi-Zak.

"Good shot, 8," he said, complimenting the Jegan's targeting computer, before the Jegan leapt onto the boulder with a quick burst of jump jets. It grabbed it's cloak by the shoulder, tearing it away - revealing it's GM Cannon-derived shoulder-mounted artillery and the beam scattergun in it's other hand.

Character: Retsu Tendou

Retsu stifles a yawn. ~I should have gotten some more sleep... At least there's absolutely no damage to either of our units now!~

"Ashu. I'm going to support you today, instead of fighting on my own. I'm a little tired, and the bandage on my hand isn't making life any easier", Retsu told Ashura over a private live.

--

Seeing Ashura fire a typhoon at the enemy, Retsu decides to throw in a beam rifle shot, though he is really paying more attention to looking for more blips on the radar, or enemies the radar misses.