Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yosuke Kobe

Another Disgaea thread?

9 posts in this topic

This is also not really an LP, so don't expect pretty screenshots or videos.

OK, since I'm gonna be on vacation at my parent's place instead of the apartment, I'm gonna be pretty bored as the PC here is kinda meh and I can't download stuff to watch as my bro tends to hog it playing RO or something.

So to counter this, I went out and bought a new PS2 game to play, that being Disgaea 2. Now, since creating people to use and naming them tends to get tedious (and me being like Tyth, lazy), I will ask you for names/classes/weapons. Check Here for the list of em.

Now, this being my first time playing the game, there is one thing I will say here. Do not give me advice on how to play. I am pretty much doing this my own way (even if what I do will be considered dumb by others). Go ahead and suggest wacky combinations for the characters, I'll use em one way or another!

Every chapter or so I'll probably post up a status report so you can see how good (terrible) you're doing in my file!

Current Roster: (These all used the random name, if you want me to change it to something, say so)

Level 3 Red Skull

Level 3 Fighter (Sword)

Level 3 Healer (Bow)

Level 2 Thief (Fist)

Level 2 Blue Mage

Edited by Yosuke Kobe

Gun fighter named Thomas, onwards to become a Scout!

Make a Lady Fighter, and name her Sachiko. When you are able to make 'busty babes', as the game calls them, transmigrate her into a Rune Knight, and when she goes up to the required level, make her an Space Knight! (Won't be too soon...)

Weapon Speciality? Sword, of course!

Edited by Sachiko Kotobuki

Fist fighter named Sin. He shall become an Ashura! Feel free to load him the fuck up with felonies too, because Sin is a bad dude.

Edited by Blaine Kodos

OK, starting up Chapter 3 now, and going to start the naming thing then. Shinki is lucky since I have Magic Knights unlocked already.

Status

Sachiko (Magic Knight) - Created, Level 11

Tythanin (Gunner) - Created, Level 10

Kold (Fist Fighter) - Not created.

Sin (Fist Fighter) - Created, Level 8 Sinner, Felonies: High ATK/HP

Thomas (Thief with a Gun) - Level 5 Rogue, Felonies: Being a [Loser]

Hayate (Spear Fighter -> Ninja) - Level 11 Spear Ninja

Edited by Yosuke Kobe