Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kashi

The Stomach of the Dragon

136 posts in this topic

Now that I remember, I forgot to add the technical stuff about the height and weight of the robot. Silly me :P

Height: 27.4 meters

Weight: 125 tons

Maximum Speed (Walking): Mach 2.5 (3062.5 km/h)

Maximum Speed (Flying): Mach 5.1 (6247.5 km/h)

Yes, the damn Black Angel can fly, since it's... well, an angel, and has wings (Not that matters, because all Apocalypse Masters -even those which are wingless- can fly)

...this thing... roughly travels the same speed as a YF-19... Weighs roughly 14x that of YF-19...

Black Angel

Statistics:

HP: 10000, EN: 300, Agi: 300

IS: 1, Move: F/G, Size: M, Rank: 16

Weapons:

[+] Blaster Beam (B)- 2000 damage, 10 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] Black Longinus- 2500 damage, Barrier Pierce, Armor Pierce, 20 EN/attack [+0%]

[F] Shadow Flare- 3000 damage, Burn, 30 EN/attack [+0%]

[H] Eternal Pathos- 5000 damage, Kick, 50 En/attack [+20%]

MAP Attacks:

[H] Dark Impulse (D:4)- Stun, 30 EN/attack [+0%]

[H] Shadow Doom Blaze (I:12)- 10000 damage, Barrier Pierce, Round Lock, 1 round & 250 EN/attack [+50%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Apocalypse Master

2) Countercut: Black Longunus

3) Countershoot: Blaster Beam

4) Biocells: Same effect as DG Cells L

5) Barrier XL (Barrier)

6) Tree of Sephiroth: Same Effects as Spirit Dependency Link

7) Mastema Laplace (Siedkick)

Purchasing Cost: 2500 Credits

Lexicon>

Mastema Laplace

Class: Sidekick

Description:

Attributes:

- None

Spirit Commands:

- Intuition

- Direct Attack

- Resist

- Aid

Skills:

- None

Cost to be Added 3200 credits

Edited by Nimbus Noa

Another universe, Akita. Besides, the unit is a biomechanical alien, so yeah. Bah, who cares anyways? At least it has a nice Agi, considering the size and the weight it has.

Ah, and the only thing I noticed was the typo of the unit type. It's "Apocalypse Master", not "Masters" xD

putting it in perspective is always a good thing

Obviously.

Either way, and returning to what focus my mind this time, there is nothing wrong with the unit. I'm quite pleased with what it looks like. Now, to wait 'til the moment when the price to add it is accepted.

Well... 3200 Credits...

Paid with a 2550 Mechdev Credit Card and 650 Credits.

Faction Wars <General Units>

Plot: Year 2014, Planet Earth. The rapid development of human technology made possible the astounding expansion of the civilization through the universe, conquering one of the last frontiers humankind had since their conception. But also, this scientific growth fueled the hatred different countries had, rapidly escalating on an all-out worldwide war that quickly engulfed the entire planet. For several months, the war continued, as well as the construction of better, more powerful weapons of mass destruction. With the construction of the first unmanned humanoid machine, the loss of the foot soldiers' lives experienced a sudden descent, but everything changed when the construction of the first Super-AI 'ARC' (Advanced Response Controller) deviated into a new war for humankind... against the very same tools they created. After two weeks, the human army won their long struggle against their creations, so the world leaders signed to the 'Damocles Protocol', that outright banned the construction of HCF-AIs (Higher Cerebral Functions-based AIs).

In order to solve the shortage of mimlitary power, the now aging world order quickly dismantled, with the countries now allying with each others, helping each other with the defense of their territories. Also, as a response to the sudden lack of manpower and resources to fund proper armies, several world-wide mercenary-like groups were formed, called 'Factions'. These groups operated independantly from the world leader's sphere of influence, and due to the high numbers of people they had (Both military and civilian personnel), they were considered as countries with no definite territory.

But, much like in the past, tensions quickly grew between the different factions, and so, several short-escaled wars erupted around the world...

-------------------------------

Base Core Type-2

Unit Type: Base Core

Background: One of the latest units developed for the faction wars by SimuChamb Inc., and derived from the designs of the original "Base Core" Morpheus, a unit that was deemed as a failure do to its lack of power and mobility. The Base Core Type-2 is a humanoid unit specifically designed for the upcoming faction wars and whose overall performance is utterly low, its only good points being the low energy consumption of the whole frame (Due to the total lack of attacks and secondary systems) and its infinite customization capability.

Because of its total customization ability, all those who pilot a Base Core tend to modify their units, in order for them to meet their very own standards. Any part of the Base Core is totally customizable, and because of the infinite number of combinations that can be made, no Base Core is the same as another. (Stat-wise, this unit should be REALLY weak and slow, as it's intended to be a base outline for other type of units -Both from factions and independant units-. And it's also intended to be a Rank 1 for that matters)

Attacks:

-Melee: A simple, nigh-zero energy consuming attack, consisting on using the limbs of the Base Core to do simple punches and kicks. Due to the extremely low reaction speed of the Base Core, this attack can be easily avoided.

Features:

-Miniature energy battery: On its back, a miniature battery was installed, which is the main powersource of the Base Core. While on the common, factory-delivered design is strong enough to power the Base Core, when secondary systems or other attacks are installed, it becomes necessary for it to be replaced.

-Customization: The Base Core's strongest point, which consist on total freedom when it comes in changing or adding parts to the Base Core. Also, due to the growing tensions between the diferent factions, the "Unit Type" (Sort of an "identification code") of the custom unit change to that of the faction it belongs. If a unit doesn't belong to a faction, then its unit type could match with any other tha exist.

Base Core Type-2

Statistics:

HP: 1000, EN: 100, Agi: 350

IS: 4, Move: G, Size: M, Rank: 1

Weapons:

[F] Melee (M)- 400 damage [+0%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Base Core

2) Countercut: Req: Martial Arts Mastery

Purchasing Cost: 50 Credits

Cost to be added: 75 Credits

by the way, be advised, you aren't going to be able to change unit types in SC

Edited by Nimbus Noa

by the way, be advised, you aren't going to be able to change unit types in SC

That's why Dual Type exists, Akita.

And I don't have any qualms respecting the unit.

Edited by Ryu-Kashi

Paid!

Faction Wars <General Units>

This unit is intended to be a highly customized version of the Base Core Type-2 (Much like any possible future mecha for this series, unless noted otherwise)

UFJ-01 Kensei

Background: After the events of the war against ARC and the creation of the 'Damocles Protocol', the Base Core archetype started to grow as the cornerstone of the development of new military and civil technology, leading a new surge of intellectual grow by the hand of the advanced robotics development. And due to the nigh-unlimited probabilities for customization the Base Core had, every international alliance quickly created their very own BC Standard, based on personal beliefs and their inherent technology level.

The Kensei is the final development in melee fighting and, as such, is only equipped with only two weapons, which are the daisho once used by samurais. Because of it, this Base Core's real strength comes from the pilot's skill instead of the weaponry installed on it. The history behind the Kensei stems from the lack of a properly equipped unit on the United Forces of Japan and so, a lone man going by the name Muramasa Tenro developed his very own brand of Base Core that, despite the incredible power the unit boasted, was deemed too high-spec for normal use, and also lacking features that the UFJ deemed necessary on a mech. Due to that, only one Kensei was built, which was given by Muramasa to a lone mercenary pilot called Kyo, who used it to make an effort to end the different skirmishes that plagued the world.

As a unit, and disregarding the performance level it has in the combat area, the Kensei is a very uncommon unit: Not only it was made with incredibly scarce materials that made it a highly resistant and light unit. It also was equipped with several thrusters that gave to it an outstanding speed, which made it almost uncontrollable by normal soldiers. Also, the Kensei stored on its frame several black-box features made by Muramasa Tenro himself, such as the Emotion Burst System and the mysterious M.I.B.U. (Maximum Impact Burst Unit), which greatly enhanced the already stellar performance the unit has.

Technical Data:

-Primary Type: Base Core

-Secondary Type: None

-Height: 14.9 meters

-Weight: 2.81 metric tons

-Armor Materials: Ultra-light ceramic titanium alloy mounted on a carbon fiber skeletal inner framework

-Powerplant: Ultracompact fusion reactor, powered by Helium-3 + Lithium fuel nanocells. Power rating estimated at 195734 kW

-Propulsion:

• Shoulder rocket boosters: 16000 kg x 2
  • Knee vernier thrusters: 4000 kg x 2
  • Total Acceleration: 7.1 g (Vertical). 23 g (Horizontal)

-Pilot Accomodation: Pilot-only, located on chest area.

-Special Equipment:

• G-Dampeners (Reduction of the G-force sustained by the pilot when accelerating)
  • Emotion Burst System
  • Maximum Impact Burst Unit

(The Kensei is intended to be somewhat lacking on the HP department, but sporting an incredible speed. Also, the general output of the powerplant allows it to have, if not a continous recovery of energy, a high usage of energy-costing attacks wihtout problems.)

Weapons:

-Daisho [Katana]: A slash done with the longer blade of the daisho pair, which is held by the right hand of the Kensei. This sword is made of ceramic titanium (The same material used for the Kensei's armor) treated with a laser-induced sharpening process that gave to it an spectacular and almost-everlasting monomolecular edge, granting to it unparalleled cutting ability.

-Daisho [Wakizashi]: The second sword held by the Kensei, which in turn is shorted than the Katana. While this blade was made in the same way as the Katana, it's normal use involves using it as a counter-sword to block any incoming attack, but still is a viable combat tool when required.

-Nitouryu: A series of slashes and cuts done with both swords. Not very flashy, but still it makes the job by damaging the enemies hit by it.

-Nitouryu [iai]: A variant of the Nitouryu attack of the Kensei, consisting on drawing both swords from their scabbards at very high speeds, severely damaging the enemy hit by it. Due to the speed involved, this attack is hard to dodge.

-Mizuchi: Releasing energy through the longer blade of the daisho pair, the Kensei can focus it in the form of a giant-sized golden-hued energy blade that can cut things apart easily. (Giant beam sword... thing)

-Shishi no Kiba: A Iaido attack that is also known as "Battouga Iainuki", which consist of doing several Iai with both swords at great speed, on a way that makes this attack look like the fangs of a raging lion. Not very strong or precise, but because several slashes are made, this attack can be useful to confuse the opponent.

-Tsubame Gaeshi: One of the final attacks of the Kensei, which consist of dealing three incredibly strong slashes at the same time, by using a weird phenomenon called "Multi-Dimensional Refraction", consisting in releasing energy through the blade to create the effect of a multiplied, omnidirectional assault. Due to the concurring attacks closing in on the enemy and cutting any escape route (One downward slash coming from above, one upward attack coming from below and a final sideway slash, erasing any escape route), this attack can't be dodged by any normal means, unless the enemy has preternatural reflexes or abilities as such. Because of the sheer power, dexterity and skill needed to use it, this attack can only be used when the M.I.B.U. is active.

-Shuntensatsu: The final technique of the Kensei, which consist in dealing a super-fast attack towards one enemy, attacking a vital point of the enemy mech to deal a one-hit killing blow. This attack is named as such because the enemy is struck so fast that it's dead even before touching the floor. Like the Tsubame Gaeshi, this attack requires the M.I.B.U. to be active in order to be used, due to the speed needed to perform it. (Sword Hissatsu)

Systems:

-Emotion Burst System: A black box-like technology created by Muramasa Tenro, whose functionality can only be guessed when it's active. The Emotion Burst System works by channelling the emotional status of the Kensei's pilot, granting an adequate boost in attack power in accordance to the level of anger the pilot has. It also functions as the failsafe that keeps the M.I.B.U. in check. (Like Super Mode from G Gundam)

-M.I.B.U.: Acronym of Maximum Impact Burst Unit. The M.I.B.U. is a special feature installed on the Kensei by it's mysterious designer Muramasa Tenro and activated when the Emotion Burst System reaches an especific critical point, which greatly boosts the overall performance of the unit, by augmenting the final output of the reactor unit of the Kensei. This sudden rush of energy not only raise the damage dealt by the Kensei's attacks and the unit's overall speed, but also reinforcing it's defense by pumping excessive ammounts of energy into the framework and the external armor. While this would translate into a possible self-destruction due to the stress caused by excess of energy, a failsafe was also installed on the Kensei, which releases the accumulated energy from several vent ports, generating an impromptu barrier that reduces the blow from enemy attacks. The released energy can also be strategically used by the Kensei's pilot to create a diversionary defense, using the overheated environment to generate several "illusions" of the unit, which confuses the enemy's sensors.

Edited by Ryu-Kashi

[your stats make me feel that you just put numbers together man...]

UFJ-01 Kensei

Statistics:

HP: 2500, EN: 180, Agi: 270

IS: 2, Move: G, Size: M, Rank: 9

Weapons:

[F] Melee (M)- 500 damage [+0%]

[F] Shishi no Kiba (F:6)- 100 damage/5 EN, Mobility Break, Accuracy Break [+0%]

[F] Daisho [Wakazashi] (M)- 800 damage [+0%]

[F] Daisho [Katana] (M)- 1400 damage [+0%]

[F] Nitouryu (MF:4)- 500 damage/3 EN [+0%]

[F] Nitouryu [iai]- 1200 damage # 2, 25 EN/attack [+20%]

[F] Mizuchi (BS)- 2500 damage, 15 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] Tsubame Gaeshi- 1000 damage # 3, 30 EN/attack, REQ: M.I.B.U. [+50%]

[F] Shuntensatsu- 4500 damage, Barrier Pierce, Armor Pierce, 45 EN/attack, M.I.B.U. [+10%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Base Core

2) Countercut: Daisho [Wakazashi], Daisho [Katana]

3) Double Image (5) REQ: M.I.B.U.

4) Barrier SS (Barrier) REQ: M.I.B.U.

5) M.I.B.U. (System): Same Effects as Trans-Am REQ: Emotion Burst System

6) Emotion Burst System: Same Effects as Super Mode

Replacement Cost: 450 Credits

Cost to be added: 900 Credits

Edited by Akita

I'm quite of an asshole sometimes when I write. I know that, and I try to solve it but, technically, I'm doing my devs the best I can to match what I have in mind.

Those stats are based (Especially the powerplant output) on real-life stuff. And I'll explain it now:

• The speed achieved by the Kensei was based around what the real g-force sustained by the mech when at top speed. Yes, it wasn't a random number, as I searched for real-life numbers (Consider that the record of what a human being sustained was 46.2 g, on 1954, so it's not quite of a crazy number).
  • While the powerplant output number looks quite outlandish, it was also based around what the output of a true nuclear fission reactor produces. 195734 Kw can be converted into 195.734 Mw, which is less than what a common fission reactor produces (200 Mw).
  • The materials of which the Kensei is made are rather light (Especially the carbon fiber), and combining that with the lack of common weapons, make for a light mech.

Either way, I'm quite satisfied with the results.

But...

Date: 4/2/2010

Weapon/Ability in question: Emotion Burst System

Issues with Weapon/Ability: It's activated by the M.I.B.U.

Possible Solution: It's the other way around

Reasoning for Solution: The M.I.B.U. activates when a limit on the Emotion Burst System is surpassed.

Other than that (I'll leave the issue with the powerplant apart), it's A-okey for me.

Edited by Ryu-Kashi

i wasn't interested in the power output, since mecha seems to be like "I can do this with BRAVERY".

I am talking about the speed though...

oh well...

As I said, I tend to be an involuntary asshole sometimes. Anyways, considering that its speed was its strong point... (And you haven't seen a thing yet, if you think that's impossibly fast xD)

If approved, PAID. If not, I'll wait.

since there is no slash on the cost to add, it's already approved...

Then, is paid.

In the meantime, and because I have lots of ideas, I present you with the first idea for an non-canon omake for EINHERJAR Stories.

-------------

Advanced Mobile Carrier "Ahura Mazda II"

Size: That of a medium-sized battleship, that could easily hold more than 50 people with full equipment.

Background: Due to the ever-increasing power of the Origin Mk. 0 (The very reason the Noble Moon squad travels around the world) and the overall weakness of the Ahura Mazda Mobile Carrier, the members of the MIMIR Branch worked on a way to increase the ship's offensive and defensive abilities, in order to allow it to continue the search-and-destroy mission which, by how the events were happening, could be taken into outer space.

And so, after several months of hard work, the mobile carrier Ahura Mazda II was built as a replacement for the now outdated Ahura Mazda, which would be kept and mothballed on the Asgard Base of EINHERJAR. The new battleship, besides sporting a sleeker look and new state-of-the-art technology, was also upgraded regarding the weaponry it carried, having been outfitted with the new graviton railguns created as a base defense measure. Also, several of the inner specs of the Ahura Mazda were furthered and empowered on the Ahura Mazda II, such as the Twin White Hole Engine, the quadruple-layered 'Rho Aias' barrier and the 'God Hand EX' enhanced recomposing armor. Also, in order to boost the ship's speed, two sub-light thrusters were installed, which are only used during space travel as a way to quickly reach far destinations.

Weapons:

-75mm CIWS: The special countermeasures used by the Ahura Mazda II to avoid missile attacks are several CIWS turrets, which fires 75mm bullets at great speeds. (The same as the original)

-'Avesta PLUS' Energy Cannons: As a secondary weapon, the Ahura Mazda II has several quad-barreled energy cannons, that fire in quick succession in order to bring down the enemies without risking the ship's integrity. (Technically, almost the same as before)

-'Shaytan's Delusion' Missile Launchers: In order to boost the firing power of the Ahura Mazda II, several missile launchers were installed on the sides of the ship, and fired as a stalling weapon. (The common missiles)

-'Zabaniya DUO' Graviton Railguns: As a countermeasure if the Twin White Hole Engine can't give enough energy for the main weapons to fire, the Ahura Mazda II was equipped with two bow-mounted graviton railguns, which fire several slugs at near-light speed, by pushing them using an exteme repulsive gravity force. (They are rounded)

-'Hashshashin' Full-power Plasma Cannon: The main weapon on the Ahura Mazda II is a plasma cannon located on the center of the hull, directly connected to the White Hole Engine. This quickly powers the Plasma Cannon, and also allows for different levels of energy charges. (Same as before)

-Prism Lasers: Several of the cannons on the sides of the Ahura Mazda II are covered with a special crystal, that difracts the lasers fired by the weapons. This is done in order to create a "pseudo-beamspam" attack, which rains great numbers of wire-thin lasers over the enemies. (Same as the original model)

Systems:

-Quad 'Rho Aias' Multipurpose Barrier: A theoretical advanced version of the Rho Aias barrier formerly used by the Ahura Mazda. As a way to boost the defensive prowess of the ship, several layers of the Rho Aias barrier can be applied, one over another, as a way to deal with extra-damaging attacks without any kind of risk. But due to the very nature of this type of special barrier, and the energy consumption it has, it can only be used sparingly during a battle. (Say hello to the mega-barrier!)

-'God Hand EX' Heavy Recomposing Armor: Because it was needed during the battles against the Origin Mk. 0 to protect even further the battleship, during the designing process of the Ahura Mazda II, a radical upgrade of the God Hand PLUS was theorized. By recalibrating even further the composition of the nanomachines that covered the outer layer of the ship, the nanomachines could achieve their peak performance, boosting their recovery potential and also granting to the ship increased durability. Obviously, this kind of enhancement consumes even more power than before. (Increased regen, but at the cost of more energy)

-Twin White Hole Engine: On the center of the the new Ahura Mazda II, two White Hole Engines were installed, which work in tandem to power the battleship with even more power than before. But while they have a greater output, they also could risk the integrity of the ship, so they are, after a few minutes, shut down for a while, before turning them on again. (An enormous EN Regen, that must be deactivated after X turns, and after another X turns, it comes back? Yes, it does sound weird.)

-Sub-Light Thrusters: A pair of thrusters installed on the rear part of the Ahura Mazda II, which greatly accelerate the ship at near-light speed to travel to far places of the universe at high speed. (These are not statted)

Hey, here to save the day!

Advanced Mobile Carrier "Ahura Mazda II"

Statistics:

HP: 16000, EN: 340, Agi: 470

IS: 1, Move: F, Size: LL, Rank: 13

Weapons:

[+] 75mm CIWS- 2500 damage, 30 rounds [+40%]

[+] 'Shaytan's Delusion' Missile Launchers (PGSF:6)- 1000 damage, 30 rounds [+25%]

[+] 'Avesta PLUS' Energy Cannon (B)- 3400 damage # 2, 50 EN/attack [+10%]

[+] 'Zabaniya DUO' Graviton Railgun (AS)- 3600 damage # 2, 6 rounds [+20%]

[+] 'Hashshashin' Full-power Plasma Cannon (BV:5)- 3000 damage/22 EN, Req: Twin White Hole Engine [+20%]

[+] Prism Lasers (BSX:20)- 500 damage/6 EN [+0%]

MAP Attack:

[+] 'Hashshashin' Full-power Plasma Cannon (BI:3)- 9000 damage, 140 EN/attack, Req: Twin White Hole Engine [+10%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Battleship, Mothership

2) Countershoot: 75mm CIWS

3) 'God Hand EX' Heavy Recomposing Armor: Pay 20 AP to activate. Gain HP Regen 20% and EN Degen 10%. Disable this ability if EN cost cannot be paid.

4) Twin White Hole Engine: Gain EN Regen 25% for 2 turns. Req: Charge (3) to activate.

5) Quad 'Rho Aias' Multipurpose Barrier (Barrier): Same effect as Pinpoint Barrier

Evolution Cost: 5 (Advanced Mobile Carrier "Ahura Mazda")

Resale Value: 1200 Credits

Cost to be added: 1950 Credits approved (akita)

Did my best here, and this actually seems like a really nice ship. If you'd asked I probably would have increased the damage of the plasma cannons and tied it into the white hole engines, since that seems kind like how it'd work since it's built directly into them. Say the word and I'll edit it that way!

Now go do something with NUC!

Edit: Cannon changed, made into an evolution.

Edited by Akita

Do it, Kruz, DO IT! Change the plasma cannon! (Yeah, it sounds weird, so don't sue me). Anyhow, the other thing is that this ship is omake material, so no purchasing cost, please~[M].

Other than that, it's A-Ok with me. Worth the time it took to see it.

Edited by Ryu-Kashi

Paid, and now, for the next thing on the list...

-----------

Note 1: The series backstory is all shared by each sub-group I create. If somebody else creates a sub-group, it's up to them if they write something or not.

Note 2: These units are intended to be not uber-strong. Maximum rank, if possible, should be 8

Faction Wars <EINHERJAR Units>

Wivern, the Air Dragon

Background: The first unit of the 'Dragon Project' developed by the EINHERJAR's scientists, in order to further induce the technological evolution of humankind. The Wivern, true to its name, is a unit that deal with fast-paced combat, using its marvelous speed to push the enemy into a corner with its air pressure-based attacks. But, unlike the real Wiverns (Those of lore), this unit is unable to lift-off from ground, due to the fact that it was designed without a booster pack in mind, in order to not hamper its mobility with unnecessary equipment. To offset that issue, the Wivern makes use of an specialized high-mobility unit called "Attack Treads", which gives to the unit an impressive speed, mobility and jumping capacity.

Due to its status as the prototype version of the "Air Dragon" booster-pack, the Wivern comes equipped with a strange technology that allows it to modify the atmospheric conditions on the battlefield, to boost its own specs and reduce the enemies' ones. This blackbox is called "Infinite Atmosphere", and relies on the use of the ATs to function, as they work by sucking air into them to move the Wivern around.

Technical Data:

-Height: 13.2 meters

-Weight: 1.81 metric tons

-Armor Materials: Ultra-light ceramic titanium alloy mounted on a carbon fiber skeletal inner framework

-Powerplant: Ultracompact fusion reactor, powered by Helium-3 + Lithium fuel nanocells. Power rating estimated at 195734 kW

-Propulsion:

• Total Acceleration: 2.1 g (Vertical). 17 g (Horizontal)

-Special Equipment:

• G-Dampeners (Reduction of the G-force sustained by the pilot when accelerating)
  • ATs (Acronym of Attack Treads)
  • Infinity Atmosphere

Weapons:

-Kazeken: A melee combat style that revolves around the use of weak, but fast-paced, attacks, in order to rush the enemies around the Wivern. ((Weak melee, but can deal several hits))

-Wind Fang: By suddenly accelerating, braking and accelerating again the ATs this unit comes outfitted with, a rapid variation on the air pressure allows the Wivenr to "fire" (Actually, is more like a quick kick) a fang made of compressed air, that can cleanly cut an enemy in half with surgical precision. Also, due to the use of the ATs, the Wivern can grind over the wind fang, in order to boost its speed. ((An hybrid-range attack))

-Multi-Fang Cutter: Similarly to the Wind Fang, this attack makes use of the pressurised air fired through the ATs in order to create several miniature wind fangs, that spread on a short distance, much like a shotgun. ((A wind shotgun))

-Infinity Atmosphere - Flash Combo: An advanced maneuver that makes use of the strange properties of the Infinite Atmosphere. This move allows the Wivern's pilot to repeatedly use the Flash Step to close distance with an enemy, relentlessly attacking it from every direction with a Flash Step-enhanced Kazeken. ((A strong Kazeken from all directions))

-Infinity Atmosphere - Angel Wings: A close range application of the Wind Fang, and only used when the Infinity Atmosphere is activated, due to several risks that doing this attack without it online carries. While the creation process is the same as the Wind Fang, instead of firing it with a kick, the Wivern shoots it from a standing position, making it explode on a wing-shaped form, before the Wivern rush towards the enemy, kicking it with the wing-like fangs. ((Really strong beam close-range attack))

-Infinity Atmosphere - Light Shower: The final attack of the Wivern, and also the most powerful one. This attack is initiated by firing two fast-moving Wind Fangs, which, when they clash with the enemy, dissolve into a multitude of needle-like thin fangs that have an incredible piercing capacity. These needles then proceed to tear the enemy mech apart, leaving it as a mangled scrap. ((A rain of needles. Dunno what kind of attack would compare to that))

Systems:

-Infinity Atmosphere: A blackbox-like technology that allows the Wivern to modify the atmospheric pressure of the air that surrounds the battlefield, as a way to both hamper the performance of the enemies and boosting it's own. Also, the Infinity Atmosphere grants several effects to the Wivern, such as allowing it to float in mid-air, make use of its most powerful attacks, granting more power to all the normal moves and also granting to it the ability to stick to any class of surface by using the Ats as a weird suction cup-like device. The drawback of this attack is that it constantly saps energy from the Wivern's engine as a way to keep activated. ((This will be hard to explain: It helps the Wivern to dodge, by reducing the DC, while making all enemies -except if it's a Wivern- move slower, making them use more resources to dodge, by raising their DC.))

-Infinity Atmosphere: Flash Step: An advanced application of the Infinity Atmosphere, that allows the Wivern to temporarily accelerate in order to instantly move to another location in a few seconds. This move can be used both in offense (With the Flash Combo) and defense, as a way to evade incoming attacks. ((A bunshin))

----------------------

Behemoth, the Iron Dragon

Background: The second unit designed by the EINHERJAR for the new 'Dragon Project' program that would be used to evolve the military power of the organization. The Behemoth, as the prototype unit for the upcoming "Blue Dragon" booster-pack, is a sturdy unit, with thick armor capable of withstanding heavy punishment without falling apart. But while that setting could be useful for a melee mech, the Behemoth's real strenght relies on the use of its electromagnetic-controlled shields, each one of them containing a set of unmanned weapons called "Shield Bits". This turns the unit into a strong ranged support mech, both for defensive and offensive roles.

Because its thick armor gets translated as an apalling lose of mobility, the Behemoth comes equipped with powerful thrusters, that could help it lift-off and also grants it above-average speed. Either way, even if it can't move very well, by making use of the high defensive capabilities of the Hollow Shields and the A.E.G.I.S. orbital shield plate, destroying this unit is an almost impossible task to accomplish.

Technical Data:

-Height: 15.2 meters

-Weight: 5.23 metric tons

-Armor Materials: Reinforced ceramic titanium alloy mounted on a carbon fiber skeletal inner framework

-Propulsion:

• Shoulder rocket boosters: 20000 kg x 2
  • Knee vernier thrusters: 6000 kg x 4
  • Total Acceleration: 5.6 g (Vertical). 17.9 g (Horizontal)

-Special Equipment:

• Electromagnetic Shield Array

Weapons:

-Tekken: A melee combat style that, while slow and cumbersome, can dish great damage to an enemy. The Tekken is, actually, the polar opposite of the Kazeken, due to their attack speed and damage output. ((Strong single-hit melee attack))

-Shield Tackle: By engaging the thrusters on its back, and holding one shield in front of it, the Behemoth is able to do a strong tackle to an enemy, dealing high concussive damage to it. ((Strong close-range attack, that uses up EN))

-Boomerang Shields: After grabbing two of the Hollow Shields that float around it, the Behemoth tosses them towards one enemy, using the Electromagnetic Shield Array to make them ar around the area as a boomerang would do. ((Common boomerangs. They arc around, and come back))

-Shield Bits: Stored on the hollow compartments of each (Quite aptly named) Hollow Shield, there are ten self-powered (Via a small reactor), laser mounting floating weapon platforms, dubbed "Shield Bits". These bits are released and controlled by means of the Electromagnetic Shield Array's EM-Dome, allowing for an omnidirectional assault with all of them. Due to their high speed and small size, the Shield Bits are virtually impossible to target and shoot down, so the only choices are evading or taking the attacks. ((Not-Funnels))

-Shield Bits [Final Assault]: By introducing a special code through the Behemoth's console, the reactors on the Shield Bits stored on one shield begin an overloading sequence, exhibiting an increase of speed. When that happens, the Behemoth's pilot directs them to crash onto the unsuspecting enemy, detonating themselves and dealing high damage. Because it uses all the Shield Bits on one Hollow Shield, this attack can only be used six times before any kind of replenishing restores the destroyed Shield Bits. ((Kamikaze not-Funnels))

-Electromagnetic Shield Array Final - Titanic Smash: After sending the proper signal, the A.E.G.I.S. starts to fall over the enemy's mech, crushing it under its incredible weight. While this is considered an ultimate attack able to break apart barriers and armor alike, this trades away the chance of using the ultimate defense, disabling it for a while. ((Just like it says: A giant plate falls on your head. It makes use of the A.E.G.I.S., so it will need charge time after use.))

Systems:

-Electromagnetic Shield Array: The special system that was installed into the Behemoth by the ??? scientists, which identifies it as the "Blue Dragon" weapon pack. The Electromagnetic Shield Array is actually a generator installed on the hips of the Behemoth, generating a wide electromagnetic dome that is used to mantain the six Hollow Shields and its Shield Bits in midair. Because it's hard to counter the electromagnetic wave that covers the battlefield, the attacks done by the Behemoth can't be disabled. Also, thanks to the wide electromagnetic dome, the radar functions of mechs and homing missiles alike are hampered, granting some stealth and jamming skills to the Behemoth. ((Not needed to be statted. It's plot-related with a future unit))

-Hollow Shields: The six shields that float around the Behemoth, held in mid-air by the Electromagnetic Shield Array. This set of shields, as the name implies, are hollow. In their interiors, several wireless, self-powered laser-mounting droids called "Shield Bits" are stored. While they are a bit weak when compared with proper shields, the Hollow Shields could be controlled via the Electromagnetic Shield Array to block attacks that target allies, or used as weapons to smash enemies apart. ((6 Shields, with reduced durability. When they are depleted, all the Shield Bits attacks are disabled))

-A.E.G.I.S.: Acronym of Advanced Electromagnetic Geosynchronous Infinite Shield. This shield is actually a giant ceramic titanium plate that circles the Earth on a geosynchronous orbit, and is called by the Behemoth when it needs a flawless defense against oncoming attacks. While it's a shield, the A.E.G.I.S. can also be used on an offensive way, by making it fall over the head of an enemy. ((It's capable of blocking anything thrown against it, but after use, it needs to charge up))

-----------------------------

Salamander, the Fire Dragon

Background: The final unit of the 'Dragon Project' of the EINHERJAR group. The Salamander works more like the middle point between the high dexterity and mobility of the Wivern and the great attack power and durability of the Behemoth, having high specs on both of them, but not excelling on either area, possibly except the damage.

As the "Flaming Dragon" prototype, the Salamander comes outfitted with both melee and long-range weapons, turning it into a versatile unit for every type of task needed. Also, thanks to the "Infinity Flame" system, the energy loss of the unit is reduced to zero, also making it into a self-powered unit that doesn't require external support during a battle. The Infinity Flame, when active, can also be used to boost the movement speed and the attack power of the unit, due to being connected with every part on the Salamander.

Technical Data:

-Height: 14.1 meters

-Weight: 3.48 metric tons

-Armor Materials: Reinforced ceramic titanium alloy mounted on a carbon fiber skeletal inner framework

-Propulsion:

• Shoulder rocket boosters: 36000 kg x 4
  • Knee vernier thrusters: 12000 kg x 4
  • Total Acceleration: 12.9 g (Vertical). 41 g (Horizontal)

-Special Equipment:

• Infinity Flame

Weapons:

-Enken: A melee combat data installed on the Salamander, that does normal damage without any loss of speed. In a way, it could be considered the middle point between the Tekken and the Kazeken. ((Common melee))

-Phoenix Rifles: On the back of the Salamander are two rifles, that are powered by the energy produced by the Infinity Flame (Both in Standby Mode and Active Mode), firing a volley of energy beams at high speed. ((Beam rifles))

-Flaming Swords: Two beam emitters were grafted on the gauntlets of the unit, also powered by the Infinity Flame. These emitters create a pair of short beam flames that can be used to attack the enemy and parry incoming projectiles. ((Beam swords))

-Crimson Flaming Fists: After activating the Infinity Flame, the Salamander's fists emit a strong beam flame, that can scorch apart the enemy with each hit. ((Fire fists! Burn, baby, burn!))

-Raging Flare Blitz: One of the most powerful attacks of the Salamander, that consists in using the Infinity Flame to power up the energy emission of the Phoenix Rifles, basically turning them into battleship-type beam blasters, capable of piercing armors and barriers with extreme prejudice, dealing very high damage. ((It's a very powerful beam rifle attack))

-Crimsom Lotus Flame Exploding Blade: The Salamander's final attack, consisting in fully activating the Infinity Flame and redirecting all the energy to the Flaming Swords, enlarging them. After that, the Salamander fires several "fangs" from the swords, which flies towards the enemy on an spiral pattern that can explode on contact. Following that, the Salamander cuts apart the weakened enemy with the Flaming Swords. ((Sword Final attack))

Systems:

-Infinity Flame: A state-of-the-art energy amplification system mounted on the back of the Salamander that works on tandem with the normal powerplant the mech has. This energy system works by exponentially augmenting the power output of the Salamander by using the kinetic force accumulated by the mech when its moving. Technically, the more the Salamander moves, the more powerful the Infinity Flame becomes, raising both the attack power and the movement speed of the mech, without any kind of limit. Also, when the Infinity Flame is active, the wasted energy is collected and reused, making the powerplant renew the energy supply used by the Salamander. ((This raises damage and reduces Agi, as it boosts the speed when it moves around the place))

Edited by Ryu-Kashi

What are these secondary types you put in the mechas? It looked like you just randomly put those stuff there because your pilots have Unit Specialisation in those units and/or to get the benefits from the type.

Then disregard the secondary types. Wait, I did forget the always present note that you can disregard stuff if you see it as too far-fetched.

--EDIT--

Only the Wivern gets boosted by Unit Spec. The others... Well, I don't know why did I chose them. But still, changed.

--EDIT Nº 2--

Now I remember why I put those secondary types: They are more in-line with the supposed pilots (The ones from the series' story) of those units, which are NOT the ones on my ARC.

Edited by Ryu-Kashi

Wivern, the Air Dragon

Statistics:

HP: 2400, EN: 200, Agi: 240

IS: 2, Move: G, Size: M, Rank: 7

Weapons:

[F] Kazeken (MF: 4)- 300 damage /3 EN [+0%]

[H] Wind Fang- 1600 damage, 5 EN/attack [+10%]

[+] Multi-Fang Cutter (S)- 2200 damage, 15 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] Infinity Atmosphere- Flash Combo (SX:6)- 500 damage/4 EN [+10%], Req: Infinity atmosphere

[F] Infinity Atmosphere (B)- Angel Wings- 3200 damage, Barrier Pierce, 30 EN/attack [+10%], Req: Infinity atmosphere

[+] Infinity Atmosphere- Light Shower- 4500 damage, Armor Pierce, 40 EN/attack [+30%] Req: Infinity atmosphere

Inherent Abilities:

1) Base Core

2) Countercut: Req: Martial Arts Mastery

3) Countershoot: Multi-Fang Cutter

4) Infinity Atmosphere (System)

5) Infinity Atmosphere: Flash Step (4): Same Effect as Double Image, Req: Infinity atmosphere

Purchasing Cost: 450 Credits

Behemoth, the Iron Dragon

Statistics:

HP: 5000, EN: 180, Agi: 300

IS: 2, Move: F/G, Size: M, Rank: 8

Weapons:

[F] Tekken (M)- 1500 damage [+0%]

[F] Shield Tackle- 2200 damage, 10 EN/attack [+10%]

[+] Boomerang Shields (P)- 1400 damage x2, 15 EN/attack [+10%]

[+] Shield Bits (X:5)- 500 damage/5 EN [+10%]

[H] Shield Bits [Final Assault] (X:5)- 700 damage, 6 rounds [+10%]

[+] Electromagnetic Shield Array Final - Titanic Smash- 5300 damage, Armor Break, Barrier Pierce [+25%] Charge (5)

Inherent Abilities:

1) Base Core

2) Shield: Shield Bits, Shield Bits [Final Assault].

3) Countercut: Req: Martial Arts Mastery

4) Countershoot: Shield Bits

5) Damage Received -25%

6) A.E.G.I.S. (S Barrier): Negate up to 10000 damage in a single defense phase for 10 EN. Charge (5). Choose between A.E.G.I.S. (S Barrier) or Electromagnetic Shield Array Final - Titanic Smash.

7) Shield Bits: When shield bits [Final Assault] rounds is reduced to 0, Disable Shield Bits.

Purchasing Cost: 500 Credits

Salamander, the Fire Dragon

Statistics:

HP: 4000, EN: 190, Agi: 280

IS: 2, Move: G, Size: M, Rank: 8

Weapons:

[F] Enken (M)- 1300 damage [+0%]

[+] Phoenix Rifles (B)- 700 damage #2, 10 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] Flaming Swords (BM)- 1200 damage x2 [+10%]

[H] Crimson Flaming Fists (B)- 2500 damage, Burn, 25 EN/attack [+15%] Req: Infinity Flame

[+] Raging Flare Blitz (B)- 3900 damage, Armor Pierce, Barrier Pierce, 40 EN/attack [10%] Req: Infinity Flame

[H] Crimsom Lotus Flame Exploding Blade- 5000 damage, Barrier Pierce, 45 EN/attack [25%] Req: Infinity Flame

Inherent Abilities:

1) Base Core

2) Countercut: Flaming Swords

3) Countershoot: Phoenix Rifles

4) EN Regen S, Req; Infinity Flame

5) Infinity Flame (System): Same effects as Fire drive

Purchasing Cost: 600 Credits

Infinity Atmosphere

Class: System

Description:

Ability: Gain Move: F, Dodge Cost -25%, Target's Dodge Cost +25%, Weapon Damage +25%. Each turn, pay 10% of your maximum EN. This ability deactivates if upkeep can't be paid. Charge (4) to activate.

Cost to be added: 700+800+800 = 2300 Credits

Edited by Akita

Date: May 13

Weapon/Ability in question: The Salamander's Crimson Flaming Fists, Raging Flare Blitz and Crimsom Lotus Flame Exploding Blade attacks.

Issues with Weapon/Ability: The "Req: Infinity Flame" tag is not there

Possible Solution: Add it

Reasoning for Solution: Those attacks are the most powerful ones the Salamander has, and in order to work, they need the added power the Infinity Flame gives to the mech.

Paid. And, please, remember to add the Kensei (Faction Wars <General Units>) and the Ahura Mazda II (EINHERJAR Stories). Those were paid, too.

And for the moment, I call it quits, until I get more creds.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0