Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nimbus Noa

Let's Play Robotrek!

11 posts in this topic

Welcome to Let's Play Robotrek! For those of you who don't know what this is, it's an old SNES RPG made by Enix. Yeah, it was when Enix hasn't Symmetrical Docked with Square yet. Anyways, in this game, you play as an inventor kid and he fights using robots. Not huge mechas and stuff, but still pretty robotic. You get up to 3 robots~ throughout the durations of the game, and you can choose colours, and even make up special moves for the robots. I've played through the game before, but hasn't actually beaten it yet. Not properly anyways. Some of the bosses are really annoying, or maybe I just sucked back then! Anyways, let's start shall we!

RobotrekU_00001-1.png

Title Screen yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

RobotrekU_00003-1.png

And this guy needs a name! (Kold you suck. Proper names plz)

Edited by Nimbus Noa

He shall be named Franky, and all his robots shall be referred to as Battle Franky #.

SUUUUUUUUUUPAAAAAAAAAA~!

Call him Rob, and do a name pun with the robots!

what

what

what

Oh my God. Somebody else who's heard of this game. You are even more Best Internet Friend. I remember playing this as a kid repeatedly for solid weeks. It is awesome, and I challenge you to not use the library planet. Find everything on your own.

I'm this close to seconding Kold's sentiment of "name him Dongs" but sense tells me to call him something plain. Like... Harvey. Fuck, I don't know. He can be on the search for his parents to get revenge for a stupid name.

Edited by Fleed Arsus

Wait, is Robotrek really that unknown? Anyway, while it's not that important, there are certain inventions that can only be gotten at the library (and everything else can be found earlier, IIRC, anyway). Are you saying not to use those, or is it just unlikely that he'll get high enough level to anyway?

Everything that's somewhere else he needs to find on his own.

Robotrek, yay! This was one of my favorites way back. A sequel would be the SHIT. Name the boy Kenny.

How's he supposed to know that, though? Screw that. No books, just trial and error! (There really is a logic to most of the recipes anyway.)

P.S.: AXES

Edited by Kaiterra

Robotrek was one of my favs too. Too bad I loaned my snes and games to a friend and they got stolen along with his own stuff by an ex roommate of his. Have for an emmulator though