Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rurounin Mao

AEGIS ASSEMBLEEE!

499 posts in this topic

Alright since the old thread got closed this is the new one so

ROLLL CALLL!!

Still around, bored, busy, and currently lost in a maze that is Dinner and Dishwashing! o/

Tenkawa Akito. Here and Still Training ^^

Seems like it Mao... and we'll also have to add Prof. Kamiya and Afroman Signal, but, yeah... They're kinda away since a long time ago. But, Kamui should be able to keep track of his Black Tri-Stars. XD

Still here, though hardly able to be here with too much work to be done. X_X

Yeah, I'm here, isolated from most of the faction communication wise, but still here...

Hey guys, just joined your faction! :lol: I'm new around here, hope to having some fun with you all. Thanks to Axel for the invite!

Welcome my friend. We will make sure all goes well in your stay with us *nod*

First of all, welcome to the SC, Kant! And, as acting vice-leader and behalf of our leader (who is away ATM)... Welcome to the AEGIS faction! We, hope you enjoy your stay, so enjoy and have fun. ^_^b

Welcome new person :D Feel free to ask us anything as well as request for training fights ^^

You know something. Because I enjoy my team so much. I'm thinking of getting everyone a Gift. Granted its gonna be one of my favorite machines. ^^ I do hope you enjoy them when the time comes.

Whoohoo, now I have the little AEGIS symbol under my avatar! :lol:

Also, I'm thinking of getting all the units to make up Invader Getter G, since he seems like he could pass as a "shadow mirror" Getter to go with my Raipecage. What do you guys think? :P

Edited by Kant Segmore

Kant>well if you can use them and think they can go well with your skills then why not

What Mao said, though you may want to wait till you get three pilots before looking too much into the getter units, that way you can make full use of them.

Alright, since I can't really use IRC anymore, I figure I may as well put this here-

Zoids

Arc Wolf

(Unit Type: Zoid)

A prototype zoid created by the Helic Republic, built off of the Konig Wolf platform as a testbed for remote weapon systems. Appearance wise it is almost identical to its predecessor, save the fact that the shoulder and hip armor are somewhat larger to house extra weapon and booster systems, and the remote weapons rack mounted on the back.

Weapons-

Vulcan Pod- a pair of vulcans mounted on the sides of the head, while less powerful than most of the other weapons on the zoid, they are useful for quick attacks while moving or taking down lightly armored enemies.

Electron Bite Fangs- Sharpened fangs lining the inside of the zoid's mouth, allowing for somewhat powerful bite attacks. To further increase the impact of attacks, the zoids fangs can generate a powerful field of electricity capable of shorting out opponents, leaving them vulnerable to attack.

Hardened Alloy Claws- The Zoid's claws and one of its primary melee attacks, they are sharp enough to pack a decent punch, but overall, nothing special.

Strike Laser Claw: A powerful super-heated attack from the Hardened Alloy Claws capable of easily tearing through enemies.

AP Gatling Pod- Mounted in the shoulder armor of the front legs are a pair of gatling guns which release a devastating spray of armor piercing rounds, however, despite the impact they can have on enemy zoids, they can only fire forward, thus, they aren't the most accurate weapons in the world.

Remote AZ Beam Gun Pods [Fixed Fire]- Mounted on either side of the wolf's back are what appears to be Bomber Units, however, they are infact a pair of prototype weapon racks which mount a set of three remote gun pods each, these guns can either be fired from their position on the rack, sending a barrage of up to six beams at enemies, or launched to attack the enemy remotely.

Remote AZ Beam Gun Pods [Remote Fire]- When launched, an onboard computer system in the gunpods takes over, guiding them over the field to attack enemies while the pilot maneuvers the Arc Wolf.

Other-

Anti-Particle E-Shield: A powerful forward generated E-Shield powered by a generator mounted on the zoid's back between its gun rack, allowing decent defence against oncoming physical attacks, and excellent protection from beam weaponry.

Smoke Discharger: A feature common to wolf zoids, a module that releases a cloud of smoke obscurring the vision of enemies, making it harder to hit the unit.

Secondary Ion Boosters: Mounted in the rear hip armor is a set of ion boosters which can fold out from the plating, allowing for a considerable boost of speed, and improving mobility in the process.

Anyway, what do you guys think? It'll probably be a while before I can submit this, but, I atleast want Kyo to look this over and tell me if it looks good or if I'm just talking out my ass again.

Edited by Yuu Inohara