Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rurounin Mao

AEGIS ASSEMBLEEE!

499 posts in this topic

@ Yuu: Yes, that is nice and interesting. Though, I would like to suggest using a Konig Wolf as its base instead, as it can easily fit the requirements of the testbed technology and the OS requirement, rather than the Command Wolf. Hey, even the Whitz Wolf or Sword Wolf can also fit in here too. Regarding the remote weapon pods, they are actually possible, especially if this unit exists during or after the 'Helic-Neo Zenebas' conflict of the Second Continental War for Battle Story series; or Fuzors and Genesis (if developed by them Sky People or dugged up), if you prefer the Anime. Since your Remote AZ Beam Gun Pods functions similarly to the ones used in the Blox-type Zoid technology. Also, the [Remote Fire]'s part being vulnerable during being deployed, you can take that out. Since the weapon's onboard computer (providing you would use the Blox tech for the Gun Pods) can easily do that, as was in the case of Gairyuki's Hien and Gekkou programmed tactics (as well as other and later B-CAS tech-equipped Blox-type Zoids.).

@ Mao: Still away, but hopefully will be back soon, if I don't get to extended on where I'm staying ATM... And thanks for posting me away. Posted in our fight though, just as I expected what you'll be doing. Hehehehehehe. XD

@ Yuu: Yes, that is nice and interesting. Though, I would like to suggest using a Konig Wolf as its base instead, as it can easily fit the requirements of the testbed technology and the OS requirement, rather than the Command Wolf. Hey, even the Whitz Wolf or Sword Wolf can also fit in here too. Regarding the remote weapon pods, they are actually possible, especially if this unit exists during or after the 'Helic-Neo Zenebas' conflict of the Second Continental War for Battle Story series; or Fuzors and Genesis (if developed by them Sky People or dugged up), if you prefer the Anime. Since your Remote AZ Beam Gun Pods functions similarly to the ones used in the Blox-type Zoid technology. Also, the [Remote Fire]'s part being vulnerable during being deployed, you can take that out. Since the weapon's onboard computer (providing you would use the Blox tech for the Gun Pods) can easily do that, as was in the case of Gairyuki's Hien and Gekkou programmed tactics (as well as other and later B-CAS tech-equipped Blox-type Zoids.).

Alright, thanks for the avice, this is the main reason that I had put this up here first since you know much more about this stuff than I do (despite being a fan of the series, all I have to go on information wise are the Chaotic Century/Guardian Force, New Century ZERO, Zoids Legacy (*cough*not that much help from that one*cough*), and the few battle story entries I've managed to scrounge). Though, since I never had much of a chance to watch Fuzors, I could use a little help on the explanation of the onboard computer thing and all that, or Blox tech in general.

Since I don't visit you guys in IRC very often b/c its just too late/early for me.. I might as well ask about my project too!

Tell me what you guys think or if you have any suggestions! Sorry about last time Mao my internet made me angry D:

And Yuu I'm not looking forward to getting funneled by a zoid..

Edited by Harven

@ Yuu: Oh, ok. Let's see...:

1. The onboard computer works just the same as that of a normal Zoid unit, only programmed to work automatically to support the main unit and follow a set of actions/movements. In short, its the Zoid's equivalent of MD System. The difference is that its already built within the unit's Zoid Core, its main control OS and depending on the Zoid unit, the Wild Zoid frame built within it, as in the case of Liger Zero variants, Fuhrer variants, and some other high end or high performance Zoids produced later.

2. Blox tech on the other hand is just a re-introduction and renamed version of the first Zoid model kit line's Trans-Fighter zoids, which is the forerunner of Blox tech and a currently extinct Zoid line (well, model kit production to be accurate. Story-wise, the Helic/Guylos/Zenebas either lost the tech, have trouble re-creating them, extinct wild zoid base unit, or the Zoid itself is basically outdated). In general, the Blox-tech Zoid are no different than the standard ones, in terms of construction and function as a mobile weapon, except that they are much easier to produce, smaller, cheaper and can be used easily enmassed as troops, whether piloted or not (though the latter is mostly used by Neo Zenebas, due to lack of manpower, as oppose to the Helic-Guylos alliance). However, their true purpose is to either: augment another Zoid by fusing with them as additional weapons, function as a self-contained multi-mode transforming Zoids (Leo Striker, Dispelow, Evo Flyer), increased the combined Zoid's combat performance, new component parts for certain zoids (Gairyuki and Liger Zero here), or by combining to several other Zoid Blox to form an even stronger Zoid (Z Unison from multiple Blox-types, most famous are the Matrix and Chimera Dragon).

@ Harven: Will definitely do, just busy at the moment though. XD However, that is looking pretty good and interesting for a shield-wielding AC.

*something poofs out of nowhere*

Hello Folks~! how are things?

oh and welcome to the new comers ^_^

@ Yuu: Excellent. That seems to be better and in working order with existing Zoids tech.

@ Signal: Hey signal! Long time no see, you still have your afro? XD Still the same, Mao's away and I just got back. I just had the lousiest month of my time, good thing that musics from [i've] have managed to keep me sane... But, still... *looks at the huge back-log of things to study and read* MD projects are basically screwed big time... ~_~ How about you and your wingmen? Haven't seen you guys for half a year now. XD

First of all, welcome!

Now, to answer your questions, sometimes our members will give out gifts to new members, and we're not a PT centered faction. We're really not limited in scope at all, since all our members have specific interests. As such, while we might try to make a faction made mechdev very rarely, we're not defined by it.

Just a bit of advice: Expect to lose. I've been here almost two years and I lose my fair share of battles, because nobody is unbeatable in a equal fight.

Anyway, welcome to the SC, welcome to Aegis, go blow up some giant robots. If you can, the community is pretty active on the IRC channel.

I'm already starting to think of mission based things for our Faction. Its gonna piggyback off the thing we talked about before Kruz. I'll keep everyone posted on my thoughts and I'll post them here for review.

At least since the battles are under way. We can still do other things as well ne?

Oh welcome welcome! :lol:

I'm usually on MSN but I show up in IRC...sometimes. So if you ever visit MSN I'll be there!

I agree with Kruz. You never know when your going to turn around a match. But not all matches are fair to begin with. Don't forget you can borrow anything in the Faction hanger (where ever that link is). You know since we're talking about giving away items. I'll start you off with my Armored Core we just made. Say hello to Amber Fox courtesies of Kruz and myself. Oh and enjoy your first sidekick~ ^^

Other then that welcome to AEGIS! And if you want to train you can always fight us. We'll be glad to show you the ropes.

Welcome welcome and all that, hope you enjoy your stay, pardon the fact that the site is a tad slow at the momment, and, yeah, welcome.

I appreciate the warm welcome guys, btw harven thanks for the AC unit. I dont mind losing since thats part of any game I just wanna get those PP's to boost my character, but I wanna have a fair fight coz that way if I lose its due to my own mistakes not some unfair advantage...

Don't worry bout all that. You'll do fine in due time. Like you wish concentrate on those PP's cause even if you lose. You live to fight another day.

Revenge is a dish served cold right? That said, it takes time for a hot meal to get cold.

*I should write that down T+T*

Welcome aboard one of the old factions, AEGIS. As vice-leader of the faction, I welcome you, Setsuna-kun. And yes, Mao is the faction leader. ^_^b

-waves-

Hello, I am Allelujah Haptism. I am new here and I was wondering if I could please join this Faction.

Welcome Back Hakushin. Its been awhile but looks like you finally made it back home.

Edited by Axel Almer

A friend of yours Axel?

Welcome welcome! ^^

I would welcome you with a gift. But my pockets a bit dry at the moment. xD