Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rurounin Mao

AEGIS ASSEMBLEEE!

499 posts in this topic

Welcome aboard to AEGIS~! Hope you enjoy your stay~

Axel> This be an old member coming back as new member? Or is this a completely new member? @_@?

Axel> Thanks for the warm welcome back.

Setsuna> Yes it's also good to see another Miester here besidees myself.

@Kyo

Hai. Allej is actually Hakushin an old member who joined up right around the same time that I did.

@Harven

Yeah hes a good friend of mine that joined up awhile back. He's found his way home.

@Allej

No problem. Its truly good to have ya here. Honto ni.

Setsuna. Very nice first fight. Did way better then I did. I did HORRIBLE. XD Bravo. *clap clap clap* Seriously. Bravo.

I'll take on one of you guys! ^^

*nods*

"Excellent first match Setsuna-kun." "I see a bright future for you."

thanks guys, but kruz gave that fight up, I felt that I got the easyway out of it, w/c was not worth celebrating...but I'm thankful that I made few errors...

Edited by Setsuna F. Seiei

Actually, you'd have knocked me out next turn if you'd used Trans-Am again. It was I that took the easy way out.

But, on the other hand, if this makes you more determined to fight then by all means think it as much as you want. The absence of new players sticking around for more then a month at a time is downright mind numbingly boring, since it means there is never anyone new to talk to.

Got a point there.

Kruz I wish next time I hope that we can fight on our full potential :lol: ,since you have just replenished your DP meaning you can still dodge more attacks (I feel that you took pity on me since I'm new)... why haven't I seen you guys at the mIRC channel? all I see is yuu, kyosuke and mao

Well I have a Job called the Air Force lol and I protect err...people ^^. Naw on a serious note, we usually met up on MSN and chat and other things. Since most of us are usually absent during the day(Me) and Night(Them, with the exception of Kruz and Harven(sumtimes lol XD).

Just get our MSN's or Yahoo's and meet up with us.

so your a flyboy eh, the closest thing to being a valk pilot...thats cool! ok I'll just make me an MSN acct...

Well my Address is in my profile n stuff. So give me a IM if ya need too.

Ok peeps Setsu-chan here suggest we change our emblem and have this up

aegisnew.png

Now i wanna know what you guys think? For me it looks ok and i dont mind it, also i need someone to resize it so it can be as small as the one near your names

Hmm..while I like the emblem and change is always good. I don't mind either. So yea if everyone else wants to go for it. Then lets go for it.

Axel> Alright man this time Im pretty sure I know how to do things. I wanna get in on the action this time. Im all reved up for it. Though I might need a little help here and there if ya dont mind.

Setsuna> Yes I would like a practice match with you. That sounds nice. You and Axel will be my rivals haha XDD

Kruz I wish next time I hope that we can fight on our full potential :lol: ,since you have just replenished your DP meaning you can still dodge more attacks (I feel that you took pity on me since I'm new)... why haven't I seen you guys at the mIRC channel? all I see is yuu, kyosuke and mao

I don't typically use IRC because it's easy for me to lose track of a conversation. But if my presence is missed, maybe I should get back into the habit of getting on there.

And yeah, I'm fine with whatever for the emblem and the new one does keep up with the whole wing trend.

The new emblem looks fine with me~ But aren't that too long than the old one once resized?

yeah thats the thing i need for someone to resize it so any volunteers?

It's supposed to be. Factions are kind of a passive thing, at least after the move I hear. While we USED to have somebody keeping track of the faction wars, it hasn't updated for a long, long time.

well we can have this as the official thread for Kruz's new SC war ^^

Wait what? Im not sure I understand. I was focused on the emblem thing and then it switched to faction wars. Hmm hey Mao if you need that emblem resized or edited than I have someone who would be more than willing to try doing that for you.