Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rurounin Mao

AEGIS ASSEMBLEEE!

499 posts in this topic

yes and please show up in the chat we need to discuss what your using

Harven>looks like you joined a different faction, would have loved it if you joined us but hey no worries atleast we got 2 faction at the ready to get this started ^ ^

Yeah Setsuna-kun. Hope you got a good idea so we can be well prepared.

Alright Mao. I got someone working on it. I'll have my people contact your people when its finished. ^^ (lol) Oh and btw I was curious to why everyone else has the AEGIS thing under there defaults and I still have the Level 1 picture under mine still.

Edited by Allelujah Haptism

Yeah since your guys group was so big. I figured I might as well help out another team. Since I saw Mel drop his post and go Merc. Sorry guys! maybe next round ^^

Edited by Harven

no sweat harv, maybe this way we can form alliances easier :D

oh yeah tell em what you think of the new emblem i fixed in your info? do you like it or you think the old one is better?

hmm yeah your right, i think now it looks better

Setsuna> the fight is up go deploy

Edited by Rurounin Mao

All thanks to me. I have no idea what the emblem looks like cause of the crappy computers in my keboarding class but I just got my gf to do it and send it to mao through my pro. Well....I hope it looks good.

Setsuna> I would be more active but Im having trouble understanding the whole pilot thing still. But im slowly getting it together.

well you can always jump in the mIRC chat room and ask other people if your doing it correct, right? or you can add me at MSN we can chat there w/ axel and the others...

Edited by Setsuna F. Seiei

Yeah Alle if you have questions and want instant answers come by to the irc were at anivers #aegis

So how do I get to this channel exactly? Remember, im on a school computer and can only do so much.

well if you have access to mirc go to option and set the server to irc.aniverse.com port is 6667 then connect, once your connected the faction channel is #aegis and the boards chanel is #simchamber

do note that me and kyo are from the philippines and usualy dont appear on the time this thread is posted, we always there at night (morning to you guys from the us) but i thnk Axel, setsuna and yuu are usualy present

Edited by Rurounin Mao

umm allelujah since your great in resizing and all can you resize this so that the icon below the avatar can be changed as well... so what do you guys think on what I made?

aegienew2.png

I like the Icon, but the current one is much better to me. :3

Yeah, just like Mao said~ I'm only around at night (daytime for you guys). I'm alergic to morning and busy somewhere else. XD

@ SFS> Nice, but I like the old one~ but, what's that for? Replacement for the 'Group' part?

it was suppose to replace Aegis-small.gif with this, but if you like Aegis-small.gif better then its up to you guys, I just thought that we should change this since it still has the old icon.

Edited by Setsuna F. Seiei

uhhhhh I got confused from all the posts. I was being told the IRC Channel and then it switched to the Icon again. Hmm Ill do any sizing or editing that this group needs. But as far as the Icon goes, I like it and think we should keep it for awhile.

I think i like our present one as well so the consensus is we keep what we have now.

Anyways whats up with you guys? ^^

Actualy its saturday for us but who cares XD

Anyway as a sidenote if any of you guys require training just holler