Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Akita

The MASTER LIST

3 posts in this topic

This is what's inside the Pawn Shop at the moment... Any units or items that did not make it on this list might be gone forever... Sorry, but that board was really hard to sort through...

Rule 1: Do NOT post in this thread

Rule 2: Someone, who is probably me, will edit the list frequently, so that changes can to the list can be apparent.

Rule 3: Just post as you will in the regular Pawn Shop thread, if you are selling an item, or buying it. The list will be edited shortly...

*mods can continue to add rules....*

Edited by Akita

UPDATES

3/2/2009: more often than not, Alicia has the most current updated list. SO please compare and contrast. If I have it, and she doesn't, it more likely that it has been sold. If I don't have it, and she has it, then it's probably been newly added.

12/23/2008: supposedly, you buy chipped units, the same price you sell them at -which is logical, but seriously, have you guys been following that?

11/13/2008: sorry, I have no idea what Maltiok bought

10/05/2008: you all, including my lazy ass, to thank Alicia for the updated list... If I had money, I would actually give her credits...

>A bit more of links are added.... Not much....

>Kold's perishable items have been changed to Pawn Shop standards. WTH? 70-80 credits for those?

7 Repair Kits: 80

8 Propellant Tanks: 80

7 Spare Batteries: 70

8 Reloaders: 80

9/01/2008: list updated up to this post. A bit of links were added, BARELY... Sorry for the delay...

8/27/2008: upon the request from Nimbus, I made this thread. Hopefully, it will be filled with links to the actual units, as well edited to see if I made any mistakes... B/c according to IcyManipulator:

Quote #516:

Nimbus: Read the rules

Akita: Yea I don't

Edited by Akita

Edited by Akita