Kaiterra

Christmas Unit Contest Wish List

86 posts in this topic

A persona mecha.... AArrghhh....... I cant bear it

a super robot that can punch and kick, a move like crazy!!! well okay basically I'm wishing for a berserker Super robot, uh... the dark side of soulgain???

and it's not eva...

hmm maybe something like... SR that mixed between Soulgain/Lioh with Nirvash??

Edited by ION

Several ideas I have, but dunno if someone would listen to me:

1- Something that is lightning fast, with lots of bladed weapons, especially swords. Dunno, something like Archer + Gilgamesh.

2- A combination between magic and swordfighting on one mech. Again, on a really fast RR.

3- A mix between Zeorymer and Tekkaman Blade!

4- A versatile unit, with the capabilities to equip several parts to boost different aspects of the mech, like a speed pack, a defense pack, a gunsliger pack, a melee pack, etc. You get the deal about it.

A proper Hayatebot from Ran :|

Hmm, i wonder how would Detonator Orgun + Tekkaman Blade look like. I'd like to see that....

im not realy picky but if you can make some uber psycho gundam youll be my best friend for life :D

I like Zoids, things that aren't space, monster girls (Especially slime girls... But that one from Queen's blade doesn't count, god damn it OCD), Hong Meiling, dragons, wolf zoids, dakka, more dakka, never enuff dakka, solid shell weapons, hidden arms, hidden weapons, and zoids. So, yeah, I'm pretty easy to work with.

Edited by Yuu Inohara

I'm not picky at all, though I wouldn't mind seeing:

a) An attempt to add someone else into my Mario mecha series (no, seriously, do it! I don't care who! Even if you go into Super Smash Bros., go for it!)

b) A unique Super Sentai-type machine.

c) Attempt to make a unit from a magical girl series that ISN'T Nanoha (I enjoy the Nanoha units, really! I just want to see someone take up the challenge!)

d) Anyone who can make a better version of my Kannazuki no Miko/GaoGaiGar fusion machine! I'm kidding!

I would honestly like to see anyone make some sort of decent Aura Battler.

Don't ask for the impossible. :<

I'd say that I'd like to see some decent Aura Battlers too, but I saw a couple that seemed worthy of the title "decent".

I'd say that I'd like to see some decent Aura Battlers too, but I saw a couple that seemed worthy of the title "decent".

Hard to believe.

Hard to believe.

Is it bitchslapping time? I think it's bitchslapping time.

Regris made all of those himself though xD I think he means "by someone other than him."

Changing my wishlist, since my preference has shifted alot this year, going into somewhere else that either can't be statted, they're food, or otherwise plain weird. Besides, most of what I want to see has already been statted or being attempted to make by other people... But, still there are some that hasn't been made, so here is my 2009 wishlist.

Because I have been recently busy and tired of thinking new things for an existing official series (hence, my long absence of making MechDev Zoids...), I would like you to create either one of the following themes:

a. A Knightmare Frame that fights and/or functions like a MS-18E Kämpfer but also causes Bullet Storm.

b. A new mothership class Zoid!

c. A new Crossbone Gundam, one that uses 'old' Crossbone Vanguard's weaponry and technology.

Now... I, Kyousuke Sumeragi, command you to start inventing them!! o_v

Regris made all of those himself though xD I think he means "by someone other than him."

Do not ask for miracles! :P

Edited by Alicia

Not that anyone will want to make anything for me, but I'll try my luck!

Would it be too much to ask for a unit using any concept you can imagine and consider appropriate, but based on me, with all the positive and negative characteristics that would imply? If you think it wouldn't, and make it for me, I promise you that I will pay for it, no matter its cost, and I'll finally lift my ass up from the chair to fight at least semi-regularly.

Oh, and insects are nice, but not required. The statement about what I'll do to the one who makes me an Aura Battler still stands, though. I'll find out where you live, and I'll kill you personally. So don't do that. <3

Edited by Sachiko Kotobuki

Oh, and insects are nice, but not required. The statement about what I'll do to the one who makes me an Aura Battler still stands, though. I'll find out where you live, and I'll kill you personally. So don't do that. <3

So, in the vein of my Arcane Billbine and Lord Knight Dunbine, I was thinking of making upgrades off of the Leprechaun, Zwarth, Vierres, and Garava.

The Leprechaun is piloted by an angry, spirited red haired lady named Jerril Kuchibi (Like someone I know...). Going with the somewhat fantasy-class themed setup I have for my previous two MechDevs, I figured I could make the Leprechaun a beserker-class kind of thing.

So Sachi, I will work on, and finish the Beserker Leprechaun. And I will dedicate it to you. <3