Kaiterra

Christmas Unit Contest Wish List

86 posts in this topic

Guess I'll have to hurt you plenty, then.

I'll pay for that Regris.

Only if you make it for shinko though

Edited by Nimbus Noa

You'll get *double hurt*, Imbuns.

One for gifting me Aura Battlers last year, another one for paying Regris's dev.

Seriously, I don't know how I'll do it, but I'll go to your house and I'll kill you. It will be slow. It will be painful. It will be humiliating. I will laugh all the time while I eviscerate you.

ITT: WE HATE PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET WOOOOOO

Better than hating them in real life, dear.

Welp, since it's that time again, how about guys surprise me! While I'll take anything, the thing I'd like to see? More video games-turned-mecha! A Samus Aran who traverses the galaxy in a spaceship that turns into her awesome armor, the Starfox team as a Super Sentai-type group, whatever tickles your fancy!

As well, I wouldn't mind seeing someone come up with units for either Soaring Legend J.U.M.P.Man or Variable Weapon Robo Megaman! Wanna build a mecha for Waluigi? Or perhaps design a Virtua On-type Megaman.EXE? Go for it! Let's see what you can do!

Exceed mode porfavor~

Make me my fluffy puppy companion. The dorky, lovable birdy companion is also an option as long as it has all the appropriate tentacles.

Really, though? Any adaptation of one of the many interesting R-Type ships would make me happy. I just really love Cerberus. ;-;

(And Vayu, you're supposed to ask people to make things FOR you, not ask permission to make more monstosit-- What am I talking about, I'd cuddle a taiko.)

Dang it Miang. Making those requires me to play the game.

Well then, I will change it to - Dev me a tetris bot. =D how does that sound?

I just wish for a Tsukihime bot. Of course, Shiki Tohno bot :/

My wish is you all avoid deving things that will make me choke you violently.

What do you mean that's not a wish? Oh, right.

My wish is for Ran to finish Chrono/Precia/BookofDarkness robo.

My wish for OCD to gimme F-14 Area 88 meets MuvLuv robo soonish. And A-10. And...and...well

Just F-14 and A-10.

Your cheesecake contract idiot wants it now ;-;

I WANT A SQUID!... er.. i mean... an AWESOME SUPER ROBOT!

I can haz Dunbine remade into a Super Robot series? :3

Okay, seriously, make an original Super Robot with combining gimmicks and I'll rejoin Simchamber! For real! And I'll go back to getting my ass kicked for your own personal gainfighting seriously, I promise! If you remake Dunbine into a Super Robot series with less Tomino shit and more idealism while fulfilling the aforementioned wish, though, I'll love you forever.

EDIT: Oh, gods, Miang, you have reminded me of my own take on R9A Arrowhead... I should make the rest of the units for that series, damnit!

Edited by Sachiko Kotobuki

I wish for a WH40K dev, with lots of chainsaw good and bolters. If not, something with swords (Lots and lots and lots of swords) could make it.

*raises eyebrow*

Anyways I don't really want anything from anyone. Noone knows enough about Dunbine to make anything from it anyways. <_<

*raises eyebrow*

Well, Gundam has been remade as a Super Robot already. Guess someone could do the same with Dunbine and get rid of what makes it so bad at the same time. ¬_¬

Edited by Sachiko Kotobuki

EDIT: Oh, gods, Miang, you have reminded me of my own take on R9A Arrowhead... I should make the rest of the units for that series, damnit!

No, no, you shouldnt. :|

I'd like one of the following:

More aquatic robots (RR preferable, but I won't automatically not like it because it's SR)

More Aestivalises

A Super Robot Aura Battler, possibly based on a Kamen Rider (I don't mind which) dedicated to Shinki (but seriously, bonuses if it's both an Aura Battler, and Shinki doesn't hate it)

Awesome Kung Fu RRs ("RR" isn't quite the right term, but Ki Power and Kung Fu without being "this is a Super Robot, so it doesn't matter if the moves make no sense as long as they're cool").

Other than the Aestis and Aura Battler, I just want to fill the aquatic stuff and Ki Power niches with units I'd like.

My wish is you all avoid deving things that will make me choke you violently.

What do you mean that's not a wish? Oh, right.

My wish is for Ran to finish Chrono/Precia/BookofDarkness robo.

amen... he could just dev it for the contest, and be like, "this is for x, b/c they wanted it done"

=P -I would think that would work, but oh well

Taken from a discontinued dev from ages ago, as it was on a old DVD backup of my old computer that I ditched two years ago:

Mobile Suit Gundam II

Oh God What Is This: Following Gundam's release several companies picked up the license to make products based on the series. Several manga series sprung up with the Gundam name, with only a couple serious ones to the embarrassingly silly. Gundam II is what could have popped up during the period directly after Gundam's initial release that shows what happens when you mix the distinct flavors of the-ten-year-old-kid-gets-a-giant-super-robot anime in with Gundam. It would probably look something like Plamo-kyo Shiro (note from current me: MAYBE), but it could also look like Gundam II if they tried to make a sequel to the series at the same time.

Seeing as I don't have the guts to do this, go make a serious where Amuro and Char's children fight each other in borderline SR-esq mobile suits! Go nuts with it.