Akita

MSG:WoG

12 posts in this topic

===

You (all) have recently graduated from the Zeon military academy with top honors -Top 25 of your class. However, it is not a time to celebrate, since the war against the Earth Federation has not been going as planned. Rumors lingers that the Earthnoids are planning something, which strike uncertainty amongst your fellow comrade. The year is UC 0079, October, 10th...

You (all) just heard Giren Zabi's speech, regarding the death of Garma Zabi, and for the citizens of Zeon to stand and fight. You are all hanging around in the Academy's lobby...

((A little bit more background. Fellow RPers, you guys some what now each other, and consider each other rivals -since you all come out of the same class. Please react towards the speech))

Edited by Akita

(ooc: yeah, it's not great, but it's a start.)

Roleplaying: Eponymous La Geyne

Eponymous La Geyne was a great many things at that moment. Disbelief and some realization that he was going to war against a desperate people left him in shock, however Giren's speech alleviated some of it, replacing it with anger at those that refused to end this war and pride in his nation's righteousness. At the end of the eulogy, he took part with the Seig Zeon chant with gusto like many, however the news still bothered him. Looking around the assembled mass, Eponymous tries to spot any of his former room or classmates, for the familiarity, away from the sudden death of one of the greatest people of their time. Spotting some of the other honor students, he makes his way towards them, hoping for conversation.

Character: Roy Vernning

"Politics" He thought to himself, "So bloody confusing." Rubbing his eyes from not blinking.

As the speech continued Roy's thoughts continued to wonder. He was right out of training so he continued to wonder when he could test all the new things he learned. All that thinking made him almost forget about the speech he went back to concentrating on it.

He sat in one of the many chairs spread about as many people listened in, he continued to attempt to listen to the speech due to his lack of knowledge in politics he missed a lot. At the end of the speech he connected few of the dots and it brought him some comfort. He sat in the chair waiting for the crowd to clear up and stretched, he noticed a fellow graduate, Eponymous, waved at him in acknowledgment and stood up to greet him in a casual manner.

"Eponymous!" Reaching out to shake his hand. "Whats going on?"

Roleplaying: Angus Duran

Angus gave a quiet grunt as the speech ended, the scarred giant standing out amongst the crowd, hard eyes staring blankly forward, he cared not for these political events, he knew enough that it was merely a way of using a tragedy to rally people to one's cause, all he cared about was that he was a soldier, meant to fight and destroy anything standing against him, thats all that mattered. He clenched his fist briefly, knuckles making a loud crunch as he turned to leave, he wanted out of his uniform, finding it much too confining for his bulky frame.

===

In the head office of Granada city, Kycillia is looking through manuscripts and battle field reports. As she is assessing the battles which are taking place on Earth, she hears a knock on the door.

Kyciliia: Come in.

A Zeon officer comes in and salutes her.

Officer: My lady, did you listen to your brother's...

Kycillia: Yes, I did.

Officer: It must pain you to know about Garma's death.

Kycillia: It pains me that his death is used in such a way by my own brother.

Officer: He did not mean it that way...

Kycillia: But I can view it as such. What is your business?

Officer: My lady, I highly advise you to not go down to Earth. It feels that we are in deadlock with those Feddies. With the death of Garma, and the appearance of the "Mokuba", I feel that the tides maybe turning.

Kycillia: That is why I must go, to raise the morale of our soldiers. Now that Garma has died, they need someone to look up to.

Officer: Then I suggest you...

Kycillia: Of course.

Officer: Sieg Zeon my lady! You shall be protected by Dragons and Wraiths!

---

===

A limousine makes a halt in front of the Academy, and a Zeon officer comes out of it. He starts to head inside....

---

===

As Agnus begins to leave the confines you hear some whispering...

Cadet A (rank Private): That's Agnus right?

Cadet B (rank Private): Yep, that's the block head.

A: How the hell did he graduate Top 25 of the class?

B: He must have threatened the instructor. It's the only way.

(Trying to get Yuu to be noticed...)

Angus sneered as he passed the two cadets, overhearing their whispers. He turned his head and narrowed his eyes at them before turning himself around to face them "You know, its not a bright idea to get on the bad side of someone who might be covering your sorry asses one day..." He stared down at them with hard green eyes, clenching his left fist, the knuckles cracking loudly to punctuate his warning.

Edited by Yuu Inohara

Roleplaying: Eponymous La Geyne

Spotting Roy, Eponymous went to meet him. "Ah, Roy. Things are looking up for us. We've graduated in time to avenge the death of one of our greatest leaders..."

Character: Roy Vernning

"Heh. Hopefully things will look up from here." As he looked over to see another graduate, Angus, a huge figure tower above most of the other people around. He waved to Angus hoping he would notice him.

"There's Angus." Looking around he continued to see what peoples reactions were from the speech. "So..." Continuing the conversation with Eponymous. "Whats happening next?"

Roleplaying: Myst Shura

He had always been a lonely man, feeling like an unwanted foreigner due to his beliefs of a better way to solve the problems this war brought onto the Principality of Zeon and the human species in general. But that didn't stop him from listening Giren's speech, mostly due to a sense of commitment to a cause. After it ended, Myst just stared through one of the lobby's windows.

"Ahh... This is troublesome."-He said, sighing a little-"I hope there is a better way to achieve freedom."

Location: Military Academy -Lounge (it wasn't supposed to be lobby, sorry)

===

Angus: You know, its not a bright idea to get on the bad side of someone who might be covering your sorry asses one day...

The two cadet's cowered, knowing that they did the stupid thing at the time -forgetting the size of Angus, as well as his rank now in the military compared to him.

Cadet 1: Well...well....

Cadet 2: Whatever big guy. The day you cover my ass, is the day Zeon would fall. Let's get the hell out of here Norman. I don't want to be near this hunk of muscle.

Cadet 1 named Norman: Aw dude, wait for me Luis!

The two skidaddle as fast as they can, to not be in the way of Angus' rage and fury.

(Yuu > That doesn't mean you can't catch up and beat the living shit out of them.)

---

===

Around Myst, two guys over hears his mumbling, and snide. The two approach Myst.

Dude 1: Hey man, look at this coward.

Dude 2: I know. "I hope there is a better way to achieve freedom."

Dude 1: I hear that! Tell him how it is Luther! Tell him straight!

Dude named Luther: Nah, there IS no peaceful way to settle this. We gotta go down their and ANNIHILATE their asses! Ain't I right Oliver?

Dude named Oliver: Hell yea! We'll annihilate every last one of those Earthbound idiots! Sieg Zeon!

---

===

The officer walks in to the lobby, and meets the desk worker.

Desk Worker (female): Hello sir, do you need any assistance?

Officer: Yes, I am looking for four cadets out of this academy. Graduated top 25 of the class. Know any of them?

Desk Worker: Well, I only heard rumors, but they are a rag tag bunch of misfits, but they sure have pride in our nation and our cause, sir.

Officer: Hmm. Well, I am looking for these four (hands her a piece of paper with four names on them). DO you know where I can find them?

Desk Worker: Well, I am pretty sure most of them are at the lounge listening to Admiral Zabi's speech.

Dude named Luther: Nah, there IS no peaceful way to settle this. We gotta go down their and ANNIHILATE their asses! Ain't I right Oliver?

Dude named Oliver: Hell yea! We'll annihilate every last one of those Earthbound idiots! Sieg Zeon!

Officer: I presume, that way?

Desk Worker: Yes, that way...

The officer walks towards the lounge...

(I am giving everyone a bit more time to develop your characters here. Go ahead, screw around with some of the NPC newbies/cadets. The officer, however, shall not be touched...)

Roleplaying: Myst Shura

Being called "coward" didn't matter to Myst, as he was always called that by his peers due to his ideas. Sure, he was coward, but he knew about the value of a life, and nobody would change his ideas, no matter what they do or say to him.

-"So, you don't mind about dying if that brings 'freedom', as you call it?"-Myst said, coldly laughing-"You two had your minds screwed up or something? Don't you want to live on this war and enjoy your life? If you want to 'go down with a blaze of glory' just because the Zabi said so, spare me then the trouble of covering your asses during a battle."

With nothing more to say, he just left those two cadets, not wating to hear their idiot rambling about annihilation or something like that.

Angus smirked before lunging forward positioning himself to slam his kneed into Luis' back as he shot one hand out to grab the cadet's arm so he could pin him "Never turn your back on an enemy." He frowned slightly "Pitty that people as careless as you could get through basic training, let alone graduate."