Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rurounin Mao

AEGIS ASSSEMBLEEE!

360 posts in this topic

Hmmm

Well ill give harvey until tomorrow, although this is his idea, im inclined to just prone him out so to get this over with

But what do you guys think, wait for him or continue on without him?

well i think the best choice would be to someone proxy him... someone who is not in the fight that is... but as that is not happening, then i opt for the prone out thing

Well, if somebody wants to proxy, please proxy so we can get rolling. So I can get to die or make people miserable, maybe. ;_;

well i could try but... i don't aware with his setting, i don't know his pilot setting and the most important part... did i get anything?? XD i'm not aware of the situation... so basically if i take over... he's as good as dead... and that's the same if he gets prone,... XD

Mao> Oh hey, are Max and ION official members now? O_o? Er, yeah, kinda slow at the moment and having only 4-6 hours of sleep a day. z_z Though I have been eating 6 times a day though and still do not get fat like before. XD

Harven> Sorry but you proned out. =/

Edited by Kyousuke Sumeragi

Allright whoever is next get ready cause em asking the fight mod to prone Harven

harven>Sorry man but this is taking too long, we will make it up to you next round

Anyway im about to put up the new AEGIS thread with some new rules, so i hope you guys be there and agree with em

happy new year guys I just got home from my inlaw's place, its nice to see that we are having innovations of our own in our faction, I hope its a goods start guys, ok I'll see you guys later, I'll just take a rest since my head's still spinning... @_@