Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rurounin Mao

AEGIS ASSSEMBLEEE!

360 posts in this topic

been busy with a whole lot of work and other things, well at least some have been settled with.

my wingmen? oh... kamiya is still busy teaching as a university professor, kamui on the other hand is busy being student council president i think~

anyway ive been around to look at things and maybe stay long as work doesnt call me back ~_~

Oi Signal-kun. Its been way too long. In any case hello members of AEGIS. I wanted to let you all know that I'm back in style ;p. I made it to Afgan, and well the base is recovering from a Missle attack that happened a few days back. Yes I'm fine, since i wasn't at the brunt of the attack but we did get a lil crippled nothing to bad.

In any case. Axel is back and its time to do some dirty...I mean good deeds ;p. ^^/)/)

I guess you had a fully charged D/I ready

glad to know u right man :)

Welcome back Axel! Maybe it still doesn't have a scratch, but it will have one sooner or later.

I forgot to mention that you screwed it up for some of your team members, Kruz. You fired the MAP too soon, you little rascal.

Edited by Kashi-Ryuken

Please don't use that term again Kruz. Also welcome back Axel, hopefully you can continue to avoid incidents and come home safely.

@ Signal> Yes, we miss the Black Trinary~ XD

@ Axel> Hey~ Nice to hear your well and okay as after all the happenings there, Axel-kun~ Take care and shoot 'em missiles down with your Ashsaber. =)

Heya Axy happy to see you around and all

Also since krelian suggested another team battle with SC, this time a 2 on 2 , Faction with the most wins, win

So who wanna team up first, since we need to find out what the stips

hello to you axel as well, you been gone too?

Black Trinary? WTH~!?

*does the jetstream attack with two drones instead*

just out here busy playing monster hunter and fixing my AM since its been dusty.

I'll try to drag kamiya and kamui both when i can XD

Edited by Signal

mao I'm in with the faction fight! but in pairing we must compliment our abilites to our partner's so that we can maximize our abilites and so are our mech's

first, we must see how many pairs we can make, and also, how many will Steel cruzaders present...

We should try to aim for at least 3 teams

So far, we have:

-Mao

-SFS

-Krelian

-Alex

-Kashi

-

and yes, we still have to hear from cruzaders the stips... at least Saito Ryujin already said they are in

Edited by Krelian

Well, I'm in the faction fight, so go ahead and include me in all the lists you make from now on :)

Count me in. I'm always itching for a good fight

Count me in. I'm always itching for a good fight

added

alright then

-Mao

-SFS

-Krelian

-Alex

-Kashi

-Cyber

the teams themselves can be arranged later, first we have to see how many teams steel cruzaders will present, and the stips they are going to choose.

If they happen to present 4 teams, then we will need 2 more people, but I highly doubt it. All we have to do now is wait

man i really hope its a high ranked battle... lol

well, technically, if the fight is on SC, then it WILL BE with chips on... according to the new ruling :S

well, technically, if the fight is on SC, then it WILL BE with chips on... according to the new ruling :S

regarding on this new ruling, what do we need to look out for the SC fights? except for the repair fee

Edited by Setsuna F. Seiei