Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rurounin Mao

AEGIS ASSSEMBLEEE!

360 posts in this topic

KaoriX says (12:51 PM):

Yuu. Tell the others that the reason I haven't been able to post is because of my work schedule as well as slow internet :(

So yeah, Axel's out of commission internet wise for a while.

Well. I'm up for a fight. xD It's been too WAY long guys. Hopefully my pilots haven't fallen that far behind. So whats up with this fight?

Its a faction team fight, we make a number of 2 man teams vs their 2 man teams, faction with most team wins is the victor

were waiting for the stips from SC, since the last fight it was our stips

Well... Dunno if I can be a much help here guys xD but if you need another I'll be backup.

Its a faction team fight, we make a number of 2 man teams vs their 2 man teams, faction with most team wins is the victor

they doesnt seem that much excited with the idea

maybe we could change this with some kind of internal 2v2 championship? :S

they doesnt seem that much excited with the idea

maybe we could change this with some kind of internal 2 v 2 championship? :S

if this will be just amongst us? well the teams should be composed of veteran and rookie, not time wise but pp-wise... since if partners have lots of pps the other team with low pps will lose, so lets keep this balanced if possible....

Edited by Setsuna F. Seiei

well I think the only one who doesnt have at least 1 nearly complete trained pilot is alex...

anyways, seems like steel crusader are begiing to move. It seems its gonna be space terrain, item rank 4, and unit rank 13

Hey Guys: Here are some Updates Concerning me

UPDATES

• Recently our base came under rocket attack. No injuries and no deaths
  • Got the internet fixed so everyone that wants/wanted to reach me can, using the same address as before.
  • I can start posting myself in matches. Thank you so much for the Proxy Kruz.
  • Glad to see your back Harven.
  • Again I'm sorry for disappearing, but I'm back for as long as the internet stays sharp. Should anything happen I'll get in contact with either Yuu or Kruz and let em know.

That's it. I'll try and be much more active. As of this point. I fall into Mao,Kyo, and SFS's Timezone. So my posts may or may not come later on in the day. depending if I'm off or not. So that's the gist. Glad to be back and I'll stay in touch.

Axel.

Edited by Axel Almer

Yeah, I guess it wouldn't be quite interesting as it sounds.

Either way, Set, it's your turn to post in the AEGIS FFA

If it's an SC battle, then chips are on, if the unit has them. What I don't know is that the Rank Limit for the battle is before or after the chip's mod.

If it's an SC battle, then chips are on, if the unit has them. What I don't know is that the Rank Limit for the battle is before or after the chip's mod.

if chips are on then the rank that it has after the modifications will apply...

Though so.

On a totally unrelated topic, I'm starting to work on a mechdev project that goes around with the AEGIS faction and, if they deem it interesting, maybe the other factions as well. The first idea was already created, but there's still nothing on post yet.

Though so.

On a totally unrelated topic, I'm starting to work on a mechdev project that goes around with the AEGIS faction and, if they deem it interesting, maybe the other factions as well. The first idea was already created, but there's still nothing on post yet.

does this involve original aegis faction mechs? coz the idea has already been realized but we are busy to do such an undertaking, although me and mao thought of a way to further customize our grunt mechs... if your intrerested on helping us kashi pm me and mao so we can fill in the details... kyo even made a plot for our deving...

Edited by Setsuna F. Seiei

Though so.

does this involve original aegis faction mechs? coz the idea has already been sparked but people are busy to do such an undertaking, although me and mao thought of a way to further customize our grunt mechs... if your intrerested on helping us kashi pm me and mao so I can fill in the details...

Yes, it involves custom AEGIS mechs... which everybody who wants one has to make their own. If not, they wouldn't be custom at all. But it has to do with customizing a new "base core" unit.

Though so.

does this involve original aegis faction mechs? coz the idea has already been realized we are busy to do such an undertaking, although me and mao thought of a way to further customize our grunt mechs... if your intrerested on helping us kashi pm me and mao so we can fill in the details...

wasn't kyo developing those?

Though so.

does this involve original aegis faction mechs? coz the idea has already been realized we are busy to do such an undertaking, although me and mao thought of a way to further customize our grunt mechs... if your intrerested on helping us kashi pm me and mao so we can fill in the details...

wasn't kyo developing those?

haven't checked his dev thread yet nor heard anything about it from mao but so far we talked about a better idea than the 1st idea that we thought (which involves frames) I really wish I could talk to you guys in real time coz its hard to post using this mobile phone...

Done with the job of writing the unit's draft, hehehe. And I use my own code on this xD

База основных тип-A

Вида единицы: База Core

Справочная информация: Один из последних подразделениями разработаны для фракция войны SimuChamb вкл. и производные от конструкции оригинала "База Core" Морфеус, подразделения, которое было расценено как неудача сделать его отсутствия возможностей и мобильности. База основных типа является гуманоида единицу, специально предназначенные для фракция AEGIS (отсюда и "Тип-А" деноминации), общий уровень крайне низкий, его только хорошие моменты являются низкое потребление энергии из полного кадра (из-за Полное отсутствие нападений и средних) и ее бесконечных возможностей настройки.

Благодаря своей способности общая настройка всех тех, кто экспериментальной базе Core, как правило, изменить свои подразделения для того, чтобы они могли удовлетворить свои собственные стандарты. Любая часть базового ядра полностью настраиваемый, и в связи с бесконечным числом комбинаций, которые могут быть сделаны, нет базы Core такое же, как другой.

Атаки:

-Melee: простой, почти ноль энергопотребляющих атак, состоящих на использовании конечностей база основных делать простые удары руками и ногами. Из-за крайне низкой скорости реакции Базы Core, эта атака может быть легко избежать.

Особенности:

-Миниатюрный-аккумуляторов энергии: на спине, был установлен миниатюрный аккумулятор, который является основным источнику питания Базы Core. Хотя на общих, заводской доставлено дизайн достаточно сильна, чтобы власть базы Core, при установке систем среднего или другого нападения, оно становится необходимым для его замены.

-Настройка: сильная база основных, которые состоят на общую свободу, когда он приходит в изменении или добавлении частей к Базе Core. Кроме того, из-за растущей напряженности в отношениях между различными фракциями, подразделения "типа" (своего рода "идентификационный код") об изменении единицы обычай, что фракции он принадлежит.

The clue to solve the riddle of this post is "The war that started immediatly after WW2"

-EDITED-

I forgot that Set was using a mobile to post, so in his case, I'll send him the unit draft written in English.

Edited by Kashi-Ryuken

Yes, it's... wait, better I PM it to you.

Edited by Kashi-Ryuken