Daz

Simchamber Calculator

92 posts in this topic

Introducing the handy, dandy and awe-inspiring Simchamber Calculator!

CalcGuide.jpg

Valsione loves it!

CalcGuide2.jpg

Nono loves it!

And YOU will love it!

Features a dodge calculator, a defence calculator and even comes with some bonus STUFF!

To get you hands on one, simply follow this elegant and finely crafted link to its homepage!

There is also another thread for the Other calculator here, to be used only if this one is unavailable to you:

Edited by Daz

Lemme test them:mellow:

this is gonna be useful:P

Thank DaZ~!

Uh no...

i get application error >_<

Help me~

This would probably be more convenient if it didn't require .NET framework installed, but eh, it saves on effort if you already do. *shrug*

This would probably be more convenient if it didn't require .NET framework installed, but eh, it saves on effort if you already do. *shrug*

Some of us already have it on our vista systems since we let windows update itself. I didn't even know I had it!

All this thing needs now is an attack strength calculator and this will be the best application EVER!!!

has a lot of potential to be useful, though the defense calculations could use stuff for S Armor (both % (Ray Panel reduces (B) damage by 50%), and flat (Laminate Armor for example))

this is godlike... this is going to avoid soooo many annoying stupid discutions with some people... its great :D

great job Daz!

awesome! it works perfect!

Why you too?!?!?

And thank daz it work perfect now~!

0.54 released. OP updated.

Fixed minor Rounding issues.

Fixed very minor formula typo (added 0's to blocking, evading, etc).

Added S Armour (% and Flat). *Gives Yuu a cookie*

Added 50 DP limit.

Added 50 Damage limit.

Now says Dodge instead of Evasion to alleviate confusion.

Added numbering to program name for ease of use.

Edited by Daz

You should also add something that could help to calculate the Credits won on a battle. It's always a hassle to do the maths with the new rules (Yeah, that opened quite a discussion on the AEGIS thread)

one question why do the Dodge cost heightens when you add variables on Spirit Commands, Pilot, Unit/Item and Other stuffs? I thought those will lower the dodge cost? or do I have to add -/+ signs?

Edited by Setsuna F. Seiei

Uh, yeah. Add the signs for negative abilities with percent, but don't add them for barriers. It's a bit confusing, but it's the way that made most sense to me.

WOW Daz. This is awesome. At least I don't have to use my calculator to check for me every single time. Thanks~

One thing grew me off though for the defense portion... for the Armour and Armour Flat part whats suppose to go in there? Or am I a bit too far behind the rules still >.>

Edited by Harven

I'll answer for Daz: The 'Armor' in this case is unit DR, and 'Armor Flat' is things like Phase Shift Armor.

Ahh. So % and direct effect then. That clears things up. Thanks Avzin~

0.55 Released.

-Added Guts and Potential calculators. Note that these aren't included in the calculations. Also, They don't take today's change into account. I'll fix that later.

-Added a math thing. Please note that this may be slightly unreliable if you put weird things in it. To use it, just type in your formula, "(100*.8)*.5", for example. It works by making what you type in a part of the source of the program, so some stuff WILL NOT WORK. 10^2 will result in 8. This isn't right and I don't care. Just don't do it. :) (Note, technically it IS correct, as ^ represents exclusive or...). Just try and use the *=-/() characters with it and it'll be fine :)

-Fixed up the defence tabbing order and rearranged it slightly.

Note: I did the calculator thing that way because I had some code sitting around that I was messing around with that runs source code while the program is running, to make a scripting engine. I realised I could just use it for this and I'm way too lazy to make a real math parsing thing.

So yeah. It works, its just... inelegant.