Daz

Simchamber Calculator

92 posts in this topic

0.56 Released

Fixed DP Percentage thing to work with recent change.

Added accountant thing. Check your ARC, Check your CD!

wow.. awesome daz! the progress is really fast! great work!

oh and this just pop in my mind,, could you add some lexicon in there for barrier and shield?? it would be more usefull you know

Okay. Always on top and transparency have been programmed in. I wont release those until the next actual release, though.

I'm not really sure by what you mean for lexicon stuff, though.

I've been meaning to work on a help section for a while, but haven't gotten around to it.

ehh what i mean back there is i wonder if you could add some list of barrier and shield (from hangar lexicon) so we wont need to find what barrier/shield and what it is capable to do in hangar lexicon... its only suggestion though..

ehh what i mean back there is i wonder if you could add some list of barrier and shield (from hangar lexicon) so we wont need to find what barrier/shield and what it is capable to do in hangar lexicon... its only suggestion though..

Do it yourself! look at lexicon already! you're lazy ken!

hey! i already said its only suggestion!!

btw you dont have rights to talk to me like that!!

Uhm. In the current version, the top 'Current DP' is Max DP. My bad.

0.58 released.

Always on top check box.

Transparency Slider.

Chip Cost Calculator.

Max DP Typo

edit: accounter bit also stretches properly now~

Edited by Daz

woow... cool daz!!! The chip function is really help me a lot!!! >_< Thank!!

Just a thought, but since there are other bonuses to chip costs you should probably add a modifier box instead of just having favorites, or add several other boxes and a extra modifier box. For instance we have a achievement that reduces chip costs on certain units by 5% and another that boosts that to 10%, and we might have some kind of odd boosts to it later too.

Also, a extra bit for how much the unit would be to sell with chips would be nice too. Just a few suggestions.

Edit: Also, don't forget that some shields negate more then 50% damage, but I'm fairly certain somebody has already bought that up.

Edited by Master Kruz

Just a thought, but since there are other bonuses to chip costs you should probably add a modifier box instead of just having favorites, or add several other boxes and a extra modifier box. For instance we have a achievement that reduces chip costs on certain units by 5% and another that boosts that to 10%, and we might have some kind of odd boosts to it later too.

Also, a extra bit for how much the unit would be to sell with chips would be nice too. Just a few suggestions.

Edit: Also, don't forget that some shields negate more then 50% damage, but I'm fairly certain somebody has already bought that up.

I don't know that they have, honestly. What shields do that? Give me a link to one or two and I'll be happy to fix it up. How do they work with flawless shield? Surely they don't stack, or flawless shield takes precedence, as going under -75% is a bit of a no-no everywhere else...

I hadn't thought of the Awards reducing chip cost. I'll keep the favourites bit how it is and add an additional part (I'll also have to remember to not get the math wrong on that bit and have them worked out separately...). The reason for keeping the favourites bit as is is that later I might decide to change it so that it doesn't show all the levels of chippiness in the drop-downs.

The sell cost is just unit price plus half of the total, and it does give the totals already, but it would be, like, a line of code to add that, so I might do it anyway.

Okay. I'll look into adding it sometime then. I'll probably just drop the flawless check-boxes and put in custom percentage text fields that start with the default amount in them.

0.59, unofficially known as 0.DazNeedsAJob, released.

-Heavy Shields and the like now work.

-Chip Price reductions now variable. Technically you can increase the cost with it, so that's funny.

-Now shows rank increases from chips.

-Defence stuff rearranged slightly to show proper application order.

woa... again daz? That was fast >_<

You're great!!!!

Hey, found a slight bug. You can only have a maximum of -75% and -50% damage reduced and dodge cost per defense type respectively, like getting -75% negation in spirit command and another -75% from unit armor. I found myself able to put in -90% and not get a warning, something newbies might not know about.

Just figured I'd say something about it.

Also on the subject of things that might be a problem, the amount of pilots you can use with the SP calculator should probably be give a warning at 8 and 9, since you can only have 8 pilots in a unit plus a sidekick. Not that I have any idea where you'd fit the warning, mind you.

Hey, found a slight bug. You can only have a maximum of -75% and -50% damage reduced and dodge cost per defense type respectively, like getting -75% negation in spirit command and another -75% from unit armor. I found myself able to put in -90% and not get a warning, something newbies might not know about.

Just figured I'd say something about it.

Also on the subject of things that might be a problem, the amount of pilots you can use with the SP calculator should probably be give a warning at 8 and 9, since you can only have 8 pilots in a unit plus a sidekick. Not that I have any idea where you'd fit the warning, mind you.

Yeah, I thought about putting a warning for that in, but thought it probably wasn't important. If someone gets yelled at by a mod for using my calculator without knowing the rules, then they *should* get yelled at. I might end up doing it anyway, but its not a high priority, truth told. You can also put in -65.5 percent, but again, not a high priority.

People really should be copying the formula line into their fights so that people can see what numbers are getting used. If theres a -80%, then they need a backhanding!

edit: Actually, I just thought of an easy way to implement the warning, so I might do it later.

Regarding the SP calculator, if someone tries to deploy too many pilots, I'm sure the fight mod will notice...

Edited by Daz

Nope. Ultimate Gravion has 12 pilot slots. And later when we have Dairugger it'll have 15.

0.60 Released.

Altered damage stuff a fair bit. From whence you are under 0 damage received, it ignores EVERYTHING THEREAFTER. This lets you know how much if left on your barrier, or other flat reduction. It's not a perfect solution in my eyes, but its better than what was there.

More friendly error messages in some cases.

Checks for negative barriers (since barriers don't need signs put in, while other stuff does)

Warning message for numbers under -75%

Post-attack potential/guts.

Edited by Daz

Also, I'm taking requests again.

I may even give out mod Stipend if its not on my todo list.