Maximillian J. Crawford

Max is here!

92 posts in this topic

Welcome to the jungle Simchamber, Max. Glad to have more people here. Have fun and if you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the users here.

kyaa.... stalker... stalker... he followed me here... kyaa...

lol JK, hi max glad you can join us ^^

Welcome to the crazy house. I mean...er..simchamber...

>.>;;

I deny and all accusations of being nuts. :|

Ahahahah okay, can't keep that up with a straight face anymore. Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay, etc. If you need help with anything, just ask.

You were straight?

Do not make me beat you with a stick again. :|

welcome max if you need help on starting up don't hesitate to ask me, that goes to all the new ones... just gimme a PM and lets see how I can help...

I'm still trying to get everything right btw, so I would really appreciate if someone would read through all the stuff that I've posted and point out the mistakes to me, thanks in advance :)

The same stick you used to beat others? No thanks...I'd wanna stay straighter than a rainbow....*runs*

Bah, it isnt THAT bad... *whacks Julongname*

Edited by Code: OCD

Welcome to SimChamber. As Setsuna said, if you have any questions, just ask. For questions we're not entirely certain of the answer to, there's the Tracker, as well.

oh I have one question, what happens if you have an idea for MechDev, but don't have the money yet? will your submission still be approved and then you can buy it later once you have the money? or you can only submit if you can pay on the spot?

are we allowed to use the starting 1000 credits for MechDev? then maybe I can restart my account and use that money for my original series instead :)

Edited by Maximillian J. Crawford

You can pay later, but you won't get the unit added until you do. I don't see why you couldn't use your starting credits for MechDev, either. It'd be more expensive for the rank than just buying a regular unit, but other than that, I don't see any problem.

Its pretty much exactly that. "Dont ask for exact stats and if you want something in the mecha, explain what it is, what it does, and what its doing there. Not statwise, but storywise."

The new ones look fine... I just want to point out that "Block" isn't "with shield". Blocking is SRW style, where you take 50% damage in exchange for losing an attack.

Edited by Alicia