Largo

Hi, new here

96 posts in this topic

hello and welcome

Here you have a guide with the first steps to be battling on these boards

After you finish it, you can have a introduction match with someone, and go resolving questions that arrise, reading the rules section

have a nice time

hello and welcome

After you finish it, you can have a introduction match with someone, and go resolving questions that arrise, reading the rules section

have a nice time

who would that someone be?and wouldn't i be pwned since iam just a noob jere?

hello and welcome

have a nice time

who would that someone be?and wouldn't i be pwned since iam just a noob jere?

Likely, you should probably stick to PA for your first few fights since win or lose you get quite a bit of PPs for your pilot, you could also try beating up the local punching bag *cough*dio*cough*.

Hey, if you want, you can go against me.:3

Welcome to the boards. Beware the Troll. Don't feed it. Don't look at it. Don't get near it. It can smell your fear.

Hee, I'd be glad to fight you, if you're worried about losing fights. You can hit me up at my PA topic whenever you care, I'm a patient, compassionate saint.

Welcome aboard... i'm also a new member... if you want you can do battles with me ^^

oh anyway... enjoy your stay... XD

Welcome, Standard Issue, 1 each, etc.

Enjoy your stay. If you need help with stuff, feel free to ask around.

Welcome, Standard Issue, 1 each, etc.

Enjoy your stay. If you need help with stuff, feel free to ask around.

No more cookies?

I never offered my cookies here, those were on other boards only due to budget cuts.

I never offered my cookies here, those were on other boards only due to budget cuts.

Pity.

It's better if someone experienced guide the poor guy into learning how to battle. That's the way everybody learned here, actually xD

Okay...got the ACR entry up.

here is the link:

did I do it right?

max>sure, can you set one up in the PA? iam still learning stuff so take it a bit easy and keep it simple.I will be using the Strike Dagger.and what kinda fight is dio setting up?

Edited by LArgo

Theres pilot level (that nobody really pays attention to. Its 1+(Spent PPs/500) btw) and mild formatting errors (your tags) but it seems fine.

here is the link:

did I do it right?

max>sure, can you set one up in the PA? iam still learning stuff so take it a bit easy and keep it simple.I will be using the Strike Dagger.and what kinda fight is dio setting up?

this is the battle Dio is setting up: [link] basically more like teaching newbies like us how to battle properly, so I guess you can join in as well :) just PM him to clarify

here is the link:

did I do it right?

this is the battle Dio is setting up: [link] basically more like teaching newbies like us how to battle properly, so I guess you can join in as well :) just PM him to clarify

sent him a PM.so how about setting up a match between us?will be using Strike Dagger and some basic stuff.I dont want to overdo it.

here is the link:

did I do it right?

sent him a PM.so how about setting up a match between us?will be using Strike Dagger and some basic stuff.I dont want to overdo it.

i'm fine with it, i'll be using something along that rank as well for fairness sake :) you want to queue us?

Edited by Maximillian J. Crawford

here is the link:

did I do it right?

i'm fine with it, i'll be using something along that rank as well for fairness sake :) you want to queue us?

yeah.what are you going to use?

and guys, do I have to wait for next month to get my stipend or am I eligible for it now?

Edited by LArgo

here is the link:

did I do it right?

yeah.what are you going to use?

and guys, do I have to wait for next month to get my stipend or am I eligible for it now?

probably my Gundam Maxter as it is only Rank 6

it will take a while for it to be active though..looks like the lineup is about2 pages. :) hey dio, what fight did you queue?