アイシア

Fallout SC Quest 1: Escape!

58 posts in this topic

Characters: Vault 101 Security Girl, Jessica, Segata, Sigurd, Dio, Alexander

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion for the Security Girl as she ran right into Segata's takedown.

"KYAAAAAH!"

She ended up sliding right before she got hit, and she fell flat on her butt. Good thing too, as Alexander suddenly came in and tried to slam his fist into Segata's gut. However, the attempt was hampered by the girl's feet accidentally tripping him, causing him to run into Segata instead. Sigurd's punch would end up missing as a result since the two tumbled out of the way, and he punched into the doorway instead.

"H-HOLD ON! I'm not here to a-a-a-arrest you guys or anything!" the girl whimpered.

As it turned out, the girl was really Officer Miranda Gomez, one of the kinder security officers here in the Vault. Despite her unquestioning loyalty to the Overseer, she didn't necessarily condone his draconian methods, or that of her comrades, for that matter.

"I just came to check and see what you guys were doing before the others get here. Doctor Hinata somehow managed to open and escape the Vault, and its been chaos ever since. Now the Overseer's trying to capture and question everyone who left late at the birthday party last night! I... I don't even understand why they had to kill Doctor Shiki too!..."

She managed to get herself back on her feet. "Listen, I'm not going to take you in to the Overseer or anything, and just pretend like you've all already escaped. Amata asked me to make sure that you all got out okay. I don't really agree with her, but given that the other officers are getting really antsy about the whole thing, they won't be so kind as I. Your best bet may really just be to..."

She pursed her lips, but the implication was clear: they all had to escape from the Vault as well, or risk the wrath of the Overseer. Or the other Security Officers, for that matter - some of them were known to be very cruel to those who strayed out of line.

The Hangar was just down the corner and past Noah and the others' rooms, and they could get to their Ironmen units if they could in their bid to escape. Except, well, Noah had the other keys, and they would have to try and break into their units. Fortunately, getting past security wasn't a problem - from the sounds of the battle outside, they were too busy with other things at the moment!

Edited by アイシア

(I'm assuming they have cockpits right?)

Segata looked at the hangar then at the ongoing battle. He then looked towards the other people in the group.

"Lll right it looks like that guard is distracted with those RadDopps and CoRadFighters so we could make a break for it into those unmanned iron men units. I'm pretty sure we could break into those things. Here's to hoping that it's running huh? I'll go on ahead of you guys and get to those Ironmen cause without em' were gonna be pretty defenseless." He quickly summarized. "I'll go on ahead and good luck to you guys." As he was about to leave he quickly turned around remembering something. "Ah right sorry about that Ms. Gomez." He apologized to the security officer with a bow. He then turned around and made his way into the hangar.

He said as he quickly but carefully moved to one of the Ironmen units without being noticed. On the way he found a crowbar on the floor. "Heh this'll come in handy." He quietly said to himself as he continued to make his way towards one of the Ironmen.

Edited by Fighter Roar

Noah Caswell

"You friggin idiot, do you WANT to get caught or something?" Noah cursed at Lorenzo when he found himself face to face with one of the Vault's security guards. Not only that, but he was piloting one of their dumb security robots. Probably to help keep the peace. Well, it didn't matter. Luckily, roaches seemed to be more dangerous than them and that left Noah plenty of time to get into one of the Ironman units and lay down his own brand of Vault justice. As long as the others didn't get themselves killed, that is. Cursing under his breath one last time for good measure, he headed over to one of the free suits just in time to see another one of the Vault residents sprinting to another. He had a crowbar in his hand and appeared to be very intent on...crowbaring his way into one of those, maybe. "Hey, do you want your-...nevermind."

"Here, ya morons." He tossed a pair of keys to Lorenzo and Roy. "Hope you guys can Killball better than you can...well, you know."

He shrugged and climbed up towards the cockpit of one of the Ironmen, keys in hand. He climbed inside and started the machine up, a little grin on his face. "Ohhhhh yeah...It's time for Noah Caswell, hero of Vault 101's Fighting Tunnel Snakes, to lay down some bitchin' justice! Here I come, you fools!"

---

Noah Caswell

Pilot Class: Vault Dweller

Pilot Level: 1

Starting Max SP: 100

Maximum SP Cap: 200

Experience: 0

Skills & Abilities:

- Dodge Cost -0%

- Countercut Cost: 7 AP

- Countershoot Cost: 7 AP

- Basic Combat Training

Class: Passive (Main)

During the special phase you may pay 10 AP to gain Weapon Damage +15% and Accuracy +15% for the first attack phase made this turn.

Weapon Damage +20%, Dodge Cost -10%, Damage Received -10%

(This is actually Melee 1, Ranged 1, Defense 2, Evade 2. :V)

Will Gauge

Class: Active (Main)

Ranges between 0 and 10. Gain 1 Grade counter each turn during your Regen Phase. Grade counters can be expended to give different effects. Grade abilities are activated during the Spirit Command Phase.

-Lock On: Costs 3 Will. The first hit of your next attack phase negates secondary defenses such as Double Image and Barriers.

-Defense Pierce: Costs 3 Will. The last hit of your next attack phase gains Barrier Pierce and Armor Pierce.

-Fast Combat: Costs 5 Will. Gain 1 additional Attack Phase this turn.

-Iron Will: Cost 5 Will. Any damage that would reduce your HP past 0 this turn reduces it to 1 instead.

Skills & Seishins

Skills:

Seishins:

1. Concentrate (15 SP)

Techniques:

Ace Bonus:

S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Stats: (Note: You start with 40 points to distribute between your SPECIAL stats in total.)

• Strength: 5
  • Perception: 6
  • Endurance: 6
  • Charisma: 6
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Agility: 7
  • Luck: 4

EDK-MP1 Ironman

Statistics:

HP: 1200, EN: 50, Agi: 350

IS: 4, Move: G, Size: M, Rank: 1

Weapons:

[+] Deflector Arm (B)- 200 damage, 3 EN/shot [+10%]

[F] Brawlin' Fists (M)- 400 damage [+0%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Sports Equipment

2) Countercut: Requires Martial Arts Mastery

3) Countershoot: Deflector Arm

---

REGENERATION PHASE:

+1 Will

SPIRIT PHASE:

Seishin Used:

SP Used:

Effect:

DEFENSE PHASE:

Attacking Weapon #1:

Action Taken:

Damage Taken:

Resources Spent:

"Oh yeah, baby. This is exactly what I was looking for." Noah grinned to himself, flexing his fingers over the familiar controls. Nonchalantly, he flicked on the comm system, clearing his throat several times over the radio. "Ahem, ahem. This is Noah Caswell, Power Forward for the Fighting Tunnel Snakes. I'm totally going to help you, guard man, so don't worry about a thing! Got it?!"

ATTACK PHASE:

Weapon Used: [F] Brawlin' Fists (M)

Target(s): Vault 101 Guard

Damage Dealt: 480 = (400 * 1.20)

Resources Spent: N/A

Status Effect: N/A

Modifiers: TDC +0%

"Whoops!" Noah said with mock horror. "My fingers slipped! Sorry! Oh sh...I think those RadDopps are messing with my sensors! Lemme uh...just fix this while you do what you do, okay?"

He flicked the comm off. "Hehehe, this is way too much fun."

Statistics:

EDK-1 Ironman

HP: 1200/1200

EN: 50/50

AP: 100/100

SP (Noah): 100/100

DP: 3000/3000

Will: 1/10

Weapons:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Sports Equipment

Edited by Terence Sharpton

[OOC: As of the moment, only Lorenzo and Ryo can now enter and deploy in their Ironmen. Everyone else will have to either wait for the battle to end so that Noah can stop fighting long enough to give you your keys, or you can attempt to break into your cockpit yourselves.

Oh, and since Lorenzo and Ryo are active, they have only 24 hours to deploy and attack because I'm a mean GM that way. :lol: ]

Edited by アイシア

Roy Hiro

"Tch...some people doesnt have the common sense to sneak...." Roy lamented. However, he then caught the keys thrown at him. "Alright...let's play a game of Killball...with the guards and the Rads being the ball...". With this, Roy opened the cockpit of the Ironman. Immediately he entered and secured himself with the surrounding equipment. "Okay guys...let's play a little game...."

Roy Hiro

boy1.jpg

Pilot Class: Sword Enthusiast

Skills & Abilities:

- Target's Dodge Cost +15%

- Dodge Cost -15%

- Countercut Cost: 9 AP

- Countershoot Cost: 9 AP

- [F]-type Damage +25%

- Basic Combat Training

During the special phase you may pay 10 AP to gain Weapon Damage +15% and Accuracy +15% for the first attack phase made this turn.

EVADE Lvl 2: Dodge Cost -10%

ACCURACY Lvl 2: Target's Dodge Cost +15%, Countershoot Cost -1

MELEE Lvl 2: [F]-type Weapon damage +25%, Countercut Cost -1

Will Gauge

Ranges between 0 and 10. Gain 1 Grade counter each turn during your Regen Phase. Grade counters can be expended to give different effects. Grade abilities are activated during the Spirit Command Phase.

- Barrel Roll: Costs 2 Will. Gain Dodge Cost -10% and Target's Dodge Cost +20% for this turn.

- Defense Pierce: Costs 3 Will. The last hit of your next attack phase gains Barrier Pierce and Armor Pierce.

- Rush: Costs 4 Will. Gain 1 additional attack phase this turn. During this attack phase you may only use [F] type attacks. You may only use this ability once per turn.

- Boson Jump: Costs 4 Will. Instantly evade all attacks in the first attack phase you receive this turn. Requires A-Class Jumper. This is considered an Evasive Secondary Defense.

Skills & Seishins

Skills:

1. A-Class Jumper

Unaffected by all negative terrain Dodge Cost modifiers. Gain Dodge Cost -5%

Seishins:

Techniques:

Ace Bonus:

S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Stats: (Note: You start with 40 points to distribute between your SPECIAL stats in total.)

* Strength: 4

* Perception: 7

* Endurance: 7

* Charisma: 4

* Intelligence: 6

* Agility: 7

* Luck: 5

"...Now.....as I said, let me show you...a game of Killball"

REGENERATION PHASE:

Will Generated: 1

SPIRIT PHASE

Spirit Command Used:

Target:

SP Used:

Effect:

DEFENSE PHASE:

Attacking Weapon #1:

Action Taken:

Damage Taken:

Resources Spent:

TRANSFORMATION/MAINTENANCE PHASE:

Transform/Movement Phase:

Move: G

SPECIAL PHASE:

Will Command:

Effects:

Resource Spent:

ATTACK PHASE:

"And...finally....BANZAI!!!!!". With this, Roy rushed forward at high speed towards the security guard to ram it...

Weapon Used: [F] Brawlin' Fists (M)- 400 damage [+0%]

Damage Dealt: 400*1.25=500

Resources Spent: 0 EN/Rounds

Status Effect: None

Modifiers:+15% Target Dodge Cost

Statistics:

EDK-1 Ironman

SP (Roy): 100/100

Weapons:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Sports Equipment

Items:

Jessica Meridian

Jessica looked over to the girl with a kind, friendly face. Despite there being no hard feelings, and only a little danger, it was a definite goodbye.

"It's alright. We'll fulfil your wishes and escape... but first we need to grab some mechs and fight off the invaders. Segata, Sigurd, Alexander and Dio, follow me. Miranda... take care of yourself, okay? If anyone asks, I ran off chasing the escapees."

She winked, and then rushed towards the Iron Man hangar, eager to help fight off the RaDopps and CoRadFighters... and then escape. No plans for how yet, but it shouldn't be too hard to wing it.

If only she actually knew what was going on.

Edited by Alicia

Character: Dio Miharu

BGM :[M]

Dio listen to Officer Miranda Gomez explanation until end. He get it what happen. but still not sure about what to do now. For now he just can follow Miranda advice to escape.

"I understand......"

"Hold on a sec"

Dio then enter his room and take his gun and computer.

"All set!"

"Let's go guys! I'm going try to hijacking the mech"

"Still it take some time..."

Just before Dio go to hangar with the other. He tell Miranda

"I... Still not sure what going on.... But... I promise... I will bring Hinata back"

"So please take care Amata... Even if she was Overseer daughter, it might dangerous if overseer find out about this.... "

After missing his attack, and just by coincidence, Sigurd calmed down enough to return to his senses and normal personality. Looking down on the guard, he smiled for a bit, and was going to say something, when Jessica told the group to move on to the Ironman hangar.

-"Sorry about earlier, missy."-He said, waving her good bye-"Be sure we'll be back, sooner or later."

Then, he followed Jessica towards the hangar, with a maniac grin on his face for the up-to-coming mechanical carnage they were going to unleash on the Vault if they were bothered by the Overseer's henchmen.

But when he got to the hangar, Sigurd saw how the Ironman were... helping the RaDopps and CoRadFighters? Weird enough, but not all that strange, considering what WAS going in with the security rushing all over the place searching for the ones who were on the party last night.

-"Probably... They..."-And he remained silent, dashing to one of the mechs. He didn't wanted to scare his friends with that posibility: That his mech-wielding friends were using the infestation to provide a (somewhat) clean escape. But everything was swept from his mind when Sigurd remembered he didn't have any keys for the Ironman.

-"Oh, crap. I forgot that."-He whispered, annoyed-"Guess there is only one way to open this."

Because there was nothing to use at the moment, he would have to break open the cockpit all by himself, using his very own hands. An unorthodox way, yes, but the only one he had at hand.

Lorenzo R. Schrodinger

"You think I care?" Lorenzo spat back, but he continued to chase after him anyways. Upon reaching the hangar and being tossed one of the keys, Lorenzo went towards one of the mecha. He wasn't particularly good at the sport, but he wasn't particularly bad.

"Heh, you front line Tunnel Snakes aren't THAT good. We Tunnel Rats have been kicking your asses since the season started!" He called out in a bit of inter-team rivalry ribbing. Noah should know Lorenzo didn't really care about the sport, but Lorenzo liked to make little comments here and there on his roommate's passions.

"Schrodinger, rolling out!"

okazakitomoyaaslorenzor.png

Lorenzo R. Schrodinger

Pilot Class: Wandering Marine

Skills & Abilities:

• Dodge Cost -10%
  • Countercut Cost: 7 AP
  • Countershoot Cost: 5 AP

• Weapon Damage:
    • [F]-type: 0%
    • [+]-type: +35%

[*]Target Dodge Cost:

• [F]-type: +15%
    • [+]-type: +15%

Range: Level 2: [+]-type Weapon Damage +25%, Countershoot Cost -1

Accuracy: Level 2: Target's Dodge Cost +15%, Countershoot Cost -1

Evade: Level 2: Dodge Cost -10%

- Basic Combat Training

During the special phase you may pay 10 AP to gain Weapon Damage +15% and Accuracy +15% for the first attack phase made this turn. Any effect that would reduce this cost below 0 AP only reduces it to 0 instead.

Will Gauge

• Panda Roll: Costs 2 Will. Gain Dodge Cost -10% and Target's Dodge Cost +20% for this turn.
  • Defense Pierce: Costs 3 Will. The last hit of your next attack phase gains Barrier Pierce and Armor Pierce.
  • Five Rounds Rapid: Costs 4 Will. Gain 1 additional attack phase this turn. During this attack phase you may only use [+] type attacks. You may only use this ability once per turn.
  • Iron Will: Cost 5 Will. Any damage that would reduce your HP past 0 this turn reduces it to 1 instead.

During the special phase you may pay 10 AP to gain Weapon Damage +15% and Accuracy +15% for the first attack phase made this turn. Any effect that would reduce this cost below 0 AP only reduces it to 0 instead.

Skills & Seishins

Skills:

1. Gunfight

Seishins:

Techniques:

Ace Bonus:

• Perception: 5
  • Endurance: 6
  • Charisma: 5
  • Intelligence: 5
  • Luck: 7

EDK-MP1 Ironman

Statistics:

Weapons:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Sports Equipment

Regeneration Phase:

Will: +1

Seishin Phase:

Seishin Used:

Target:

SP Used:

Effect:

Defense Phase:

Attacker:

Weapon:

Action Taken:

Damage Received:

Resources Spent:

Lorenzo's hands gripped the controls. The idiot was basically gonna get them killed. It'd be better to take down a common enemy then take out the guards when the RadDopps and CoRadFighters were gone, then gang up on the guard who had been weakened by the RadDopps and CoRadFighters. He opened a direct comm line to the idiot power forward.

"I suggest we take out at least the RadDopps unless security shoots back at us. If he takes a few hits here and there from both sides, fine, but what happens when he's gone and we have to deal with what was left?" He said. He took aim, he was more a ranged combatant, but the Ironman was amuch better melee unit. And he approached the guard.

"I'm here to help!"

Attack Phase:

Weapon Used: [F] Brawlin Fists!

Target: Security

Damage Dealt: 400

Resources Spent: 1 Fist

Modifiers:

+15% Accuracy

"Ack! my bad! I'm not that great with melee!"

Statistics:

SP: 100/100

Weapons:

Characters: Everyone engaged in battle

Security Phase!

Regeneration Phase:

Seishin Phase:

Seishin Used: Flash!

Target: Self!

SP Used: 10

Effect: -20% to dodge cost

The Security pilot blinked at Noah's words before the fists came flying at him. It looked like his first attack actually connected! Unfortunately for the others, he was by then aware that they were after him too, so he dodged those!

Defense Phase:

Attacker: Noah, Lorenzo, Ryo

Weapon: FISTS MADE OF STEEL X 3

Action Taken: take, dodge, dodge

Damage Received: Resulting Damage is 576. (Noah's attack)

Remaining HP is 1424

Formula: 480 * 1.2

Resources Spent: Resulting dodge cost is 250 (Ryo's attack)

Remaining DP is 2750

Formula: 320 * 1.15 * 0.8 * 0.85

Resulting dodge cost is 254 (Lorenzo's attack)

Remaining DP is 2500

Formula: 320 * 1.15 * 0.8

Item Phase:

Item Used:

Effect:

Transformation Phase:

Current Form:

New Form:

Special Phase:

10 AP Critical!

Summon Phase:

Unit Summoned:

Unit Unsummoned:

"Damn you! The Overseer was right, you're all a threat to the vault! First that damn doctor, now you!..."

With that, the guard unleashed a barrage of missiles! Well, four of them. One for each person and one of the odd RadDopps. Maybe they'll hit!

Maybe.

Attack Phase:

Weapon Used: [+] Maybe Missile Launchers (PGSF:4)- 300 damage, 20 rounds [+15%]

Target: Noah, Ryo, Lorenzo, RadDopp1

Damage Dealt: 420 for each person

Resources Spent: 4 missiles

Status Effect: None. Maybe.

Modifiers:

• Damage:
    • +25% from Level 2 Ranged
    • +15% from Critical

[*]Accuracy:

• -25% from Maybe
    • +15% for 3 extra shots
    • +15% from Critical
    • +10% from Accuracy Level 1

Statistics:

HP: 1424/2000

EN: 80/80

DP: 2500/3000

AP: 90/100

SP: 110/120

Weapons:

[F] Melee (M)- 100 damage [+0%]

[+] Ineffectual Machine Gun- 400 damage, 10 rounds [+0%]

[+] Maybe Missile Launchers (PGSF:4)- 300 damage, 16 rounds [-25%]

[F] Delicate Iron Sword (M)- 500 damage [+0%]

RadDopp and CoRadFighters' Phase! (Psh, I'm just going to sort of combine all of them under this one post because :effort:

Regeneration Phase:

Seishin Phase:

None (Summons don't get one, silly!)

The irradiated fighters were... slightly confused at what the heck was happening, but they decided to just attack everyone at least once.

Defense Phase: RadDopp 1

Attacker: Vault 101 Guard

Weapon: Maybe a missile!

Action Taken: Countershoot

Damage Received: 0. Maybe.

Resources Spent: 5 AP

Transformation Phase:

Current Form:

New Form:

Special Phase:

Summon Phase:

Unit Summoned:

Unit Unsummoned:

RadDopp 1 Attack Phase:

Weapon Used: [+] 25mm Vulcan Gun- 100 damage, 20 rounds [+40%]

Target: Noah

Damage Dealt: 100

Resources Spent: 1 Round

Status Effect:

Modifiers:

• Damage:

[*]Accuracy:

• +40% from weapon

RadDopp 2 Attack Phase:

Target: Ryo

Status Effect:

Modifiers:

• Damage:

[*]Accuracy:

• +40% from weapon

CoRadFighter 1 Attack Phase:

Weapon Used: [+] 25mm Vulcan Gun- 200 damage, 20 rounds [+40%]

Target: Lorenzo

Damage Dealt: 200

Status Effect:

Modifiers:

• Damage:

[*]Accuracy:

• +40% from weapon

CoRadFighter 2 Attack Phase:

Target: Vault 101 Security

Status Effect:

Modifiers:

• Damage:

[*]Accuracy:

• +40% from weapon

Statistics:

RadDopp 1:

HP: 500/500

EN: 20/20

DP: 1500/1500

AP: 20/25

RadDopp 2:

AP: 25/25

CoRadFighter 1:

CoRadFighter 2:

Weapons:

If I have to take note how many rounds I've spent, you're doing it wrong :angry:

Edited by アイシア

Characters: Everyone who's still trying to get to a suit

It would seem that the battle between the Tunnel Snakes (and Rat) against the Vault 101 Security detail and the not-Radroach infestation was taking everyone's attention off of finding the others who were supposed to be interrogated by the Overseer minutes ago. As such, Jessica, Sigurd, Dio and Segata managed to get into the hangar without too much problems. Alexander was either still trying to figure out what was going on, or was too dumbfounded to actually follow the others and run to the Ironmen suits, but he still had a chance to do so.

Well, there were a few complications.

As soon as Segata came out into the light, the crowbar that he found was really a... wooden stick with a red condom covering it for some reason. This is apparently what happens when you just assume that there are things along the way to your destination and you just pick things up. Don't just pick things up like that, because you don't know where stuff's that's been! Still, it could be used to, maybe whack something ineffectually like the grunt's Ineffectual Sword.

As for Sigurd, force opening the Ironman cockpit would prove to be a very bad idea, as-

PLEASE STAND BY FOR TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

... Wait, what do you mean he has a high enough Perception - Oh, fine, Otoha.

WE NOW RETURN YOU TO OUR FEATURE PRESENTATION

As for Sigurd, force opening the Ironman cockpit would prove to be a very reckless, but oddly enough effective idea, as his high perception was able to just force open his cockpit. Of course, now it can't really close, so getting hit in the middle of battle would be pretty bad for him.

Maybe he should have just lockpicked it instead. The locks looked simple enough.

[Note: When Sigurd Deploys, his unit gains X)Broken Cockpit Door: If this unit is successfully hit, you lose 1 SP. This happens regardless of whether or not damage is negated.]

The others would have to find a way to get into their units too, whether by hook or by crook! Or just waiting for the battle to end and politely as Noah for their keys.

Roy Hiro

"Hehehe.....so the guards in the end werent dumb!"

REGENERATION PHASE:

SPIRIT PHASE

Spirit Command Used:

Target:

SP Used:

Effect:

DEFENSE PHASE:

"Tch....Damn this thing is slow"

Attacking Weapon #1: [+] Maybe Missile Launchers (PGSF:4)- 300 damage, 20 rounds [+15%] x1

Action Taken: Dodge

Damage Taken: 0

Resources Spent: 350*1.4=490*0.9=441

"Shoot!"

Attacking Weapon #2: [+] 25mm Vulcan Gun- 100 damage, 20 rounds [+40%]

Action Taken: Take it...

Resources Spent: 100 HP

SPECIAL PHASE:

Will Command:

Effects:

Resource Spent:

ATTACK PHASE:

"Tch! He's the most dangerous! Let's show him the true way of KILLBALL!"

Modifiers: +15% Target Dodge Cost

Statistics:

EDK-1 Ironman

HP: 1100/1200

DP: 2559/3000

Will: 2/10

Weapons:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Sports Equipment

Items:

Edited by Kira Hiroyuki

Character: Sigurd Reginson

After prying open the Ironman cockpit's door by use of his nice hand skills, Sigurd jumped inside and tried to make the mech run around, so he could give a hand against the freacking guard + infestation combo this place had. And to put it worse, he had to listen to a bunch of kids saying which team was the best regarding that crappy sport.

-"Who cares which team is the best? Will that help if you get captured?"-He asked, through the comm-"Just shup up and kick that moron's ass!".

Gah, freacking door. Now it didn't want to close when Sigurd tried. Bah, who cares anyways. Like those shitty Vault security mechs could do a thing to him with that equipment they had...

Rakan.gif

Name: Sigurd Reginson

Pilot Class: Einherjar

Current SP: 100/100

Max SP: 200

Attributes:

Me: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ([F] damage +35%, CC -3)

Ra: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Ac: 1 2 3 4 5 6

De: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Ev: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Sk: 1 2 3 4 5 6 (CC -2, CS -2, Critical -2, Shield +3)

-Dual Fanged Wolf Style (Level 1: CC -1, (M) weapons gain TCC +10% and Damage +10%)

-

-

-

-

-

Seishins:

-

-

-

-

-

-

Will Gauge abilities:

-Second Claw: Costs 4 Will. Gain 1 additional attack phase this turn. During this attack phase you may only use [F] type attacks. You may only use this ability once per turn.

-Berserk Wolf: Cost 5 Will. Your next attack phase gains Weapon Damage +100% and Target's Dodge Cost +25%.

-Black Raven: Costs 5 Will. Your next attack phase gains Target's Dodge Cost +100% and Weapon Damage +25%.

-Astral Hit: Costs 4 Will. Choose one attack that deals damage. That attack gains SP Damage (20) this turn.

Techniques:

-

-

-

Ace Bonus:

-

-

S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Stats:

Strength: 6

Perception: 7

Endurance: 5

Charisma: 5

Intelligence: 5

Agility: 7

Luck: 5

--------------------

EDK-MP1 Ironman

Statistics:

Weapons:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Sports Equipment

X) Broken Cockpit Door: If this unit is successfully hit, you lose 1 SP. This happens regardless of whether or not damage is negated

------

REGENERATION PHASE:

+1 Will

------------

SPIRIT PHASE:

Spirit Command Used:

Target:

SP Used:

Effect:

------------

DEFENSE PHASE:

Attacking Weapon:

Action Taken:

DP Calculation:

Damage Taken:

Resources Spent:

------------

SPECIAL PHASE:

-------------

Sigurd: Time to bring some chaos into the place!

-------------

ATTACK PHASE:

Target(s): Vault Guard

Damage Dealt: 400 x 1.45 = 580

Resources Spent:

Status Effect: +10% TCC

Modifiers: [+0%]

------------

Statistics:

HP: 1200 / 1200

EN: 50 / 50

AP: 100 / 100

DP: 3000 / 3000

SP:

-Sigurd: 100/100 (None)

Will:

-Sigurd: 1/10

Items:

-------------------------

Weapons:

----------------------------

USEFUL STUFF:

CC: 1 AP

CS: 5 AP

Critical: 8 AP

Melee Damage: 1 (Base damage) + 0.35 (MELEE LV.4) + 0.1 ((M) attacks: Dual Fanged Wolf Style)

Range Damage: 1 (Base damage)

Evasion: ???? (Enemy Accuraccy) x 350 (Mech's Agi)

Defense: 1 (Base defense)

[F] Accuracy: ??? (Inherent attack accuracy) + 0%

[+] Accuracy: ??? (Inherent attack accuracy) + 0%

Inherent Abilities:

1) Sports Equipment

X) Broken Cockpit Door: If this unit is successfully hit, you lose 1 SP. This happens regardless of whether or not damage is negated

(Argh, can't a guy be busy for a day without getting left in the dust?)

Alexander Hughes

Alexander picked himself up and brushed off his suit, frowning as the group ran off, leaving him and Miranda behind. He turned to the officer, offering her a hand to help her up "Well, since you're helping us escape, I suppose it wouldn't be right to just leave you behind. Afterall, who knows what they might do if they find out." he gave a slight smirk, glancing over to the group that was fighting "And since everyone else seems preoccupied, I guess its left to me to get you someplace safe."

Regeneration Phase:

Will: +1, 2/10

Seishin Phase:

Seishin Used:

Target:

SP Used:

Effect:

Defense Phase:

Attacker: SecGuard

Weapon: Missiles

Damage Received: 0

Resulting dodge cost is 402

Remaining DP is 2598

Formula: 350 * 1.15

Defense Phase:

Remaining DP is 2598

"Screw you! You owe me a week's worth of rations from that bet you lost anyways!" Lorenzo said as he dodged the missiles from the guard, only to see one of the CoRadFighters shoot at him. Lorenzo manipulated the controls again, and he dodged.

Defense Phase:

Attacker: CoRadFighter

Weapon: BULLETSFROMAGUN!!!

Resulting dodge cost is 490

Remaining DP is 2108

Formula: 350 * 1.4

"Take this!"

Attack Phase:

Modifiers:

+15% Accuracy

Statistics:

DP: 2108/3000

SP: 100/100

Weapons:

Edited by Jusuchin Panjirinanu

Noah Caswell

Noah rolled his eyes as the others climbed into their respective Ironman suits, although his eye DID twitch when one of the other losers said something about the Tunnel Snakes losing. Well, that wasn't really the problem here. The problem was that guard and those insects, who were big enough jerks to attack them instead of that guard. Well...them AND the guard, so he guessed it was a good enough compromise.

'Whatever. As long as I get out of this Vault, it's fine.'

---

REGENERATION PHASE:

+1 Will

SPIRIT PHASE:

Seishin Used:

SP Used:

Effect:

DEFENSE PHASE:

Attacking Weapon #1: [+] Maybe Missile Launchers (PGSF:4)

Damage Taken: N/A

Resources Spent: 3 EN, 7 AP

Attacking Weapon #1: [+] 25mm Vulcan Gun- 100 damage, 20 rounds [+40%]

Action Taken: Take

Damage Taken: 90 HP = (100 * .9)

"Pfff, that's an attack? These guards are dumber than I thought." He snickered to himself. Still, the fact that the guard was still alive had to say something for the other dude. He decided to fix that. Flipping on his Ironman's radio system, he turned on his MP3 player and let some good old rock resound through the Ironman cockpit.

ATTACK PHASE:

Statistics:

EDK-1 Ironman

HP: 1110/1200

EN: 47/50

AP: 93/100

Weapons:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Sports Equipment

Edited by Terence Sharpton

Dio amazed by the way Sigurd open the cockpit door with force. He dont know what to say this situation... Marvelous? or idiot?

"Geez... Cant you do it in more normal ways?!"

Dio then run to nearest iron man and start analyze it.

"Hmm... The locks look simple enough...."

"I think I can lock picked it"

Then Dio look around hangar trying to find a useful tool for lock-picking the lock

"Jessica! i need you help. We going to lock pick the lock!"

Edited by Dio Minato

Characters: Everyone engaged in battle

Security Phase!

Regeneration Phase:

Seishin Phase:

Seishin Used: Flash!

Target: Self!

SP Used: 10

Effect: -20% to dodge cost

It soon became obvious to the Vault Guard that this was quickly going to get him killed, even if it is against just a bunch of Killball units.

"Attention, Vault Security Personnel! We've found four citizens who are rebelling! They're probably in cahoots with Doctor Kagura! Requesting backup!"

Defense Phase:

Attacker: Noah, Lorenzo, Ryo, Sigurd

Weapon: FISTS MADE OF STEEL X 4, Bullets from a gun

Action Taken: dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge

Resources Spent: Resulting dodge cost is 294 (Ryo's attack)

Remaining DP is 2206

Resulting dodge cost is 282 (Sigurd's attack)

Remaining DP is 1924

Formula: 320 * 1.1 * 0.8

Resulting dodge cost is 294 (Lorenzo's attack)

Remaining DP is 1630

Resulting dodge cost is 256 (Noah's attack)

Remaining DP is 1374

Formula: 320 * 0.8

Resulting dodge cost is 358 (CoRadFighter's attack)

Remaining DP is 1016

Formula: 320 * 1.4 * 0.8

Item Phase:

Item Used:

Effect:

Transformation Phase:

Current Form:

New Form:

Special Phase:

10 AP Critical!

Summon Phase:

Unit Summoned:

Unit Unsummoned:

"Argh, this isn't good!" The Vault Security man groaned as he fired away with his missiles yet again! "Where the hell is that backup!?"

Attack Phase:

Weapon Used: [+] Maybe Missile Launchers (PGSF:4)- 300 damage, 16 rounds [+15%]

Target: Noah, Ryo, Lorenzo, Sigurd

Damage Dealt: 420 for each person

Resources Spent: 4 missiles

Status Effect: None. Maybe.

Modifiers:

• Damage:
    • +25% from Level 2 Ranged
    • +15% from Critical

[*]Accuracy:

• -25% from Maybe
    • +15% for 3 extra shots
    • +15% from Critical
    • +10% from Accuracy Level 1

Statistics:

HP: 1424/2000

EN: 80/80

DP: 1016/3000

AP: 80/100

SP: 100/120

Weapons:

[F] Melee (M)- 100 damage [+0%]

[+] Ineffectual Machine Gun- 400 damage, 10 rounds [+0%]

[+] Maybe Missile Launchers (PGSF:4)- 300 damage, 12 rounds [-25%]

[F] Delicate Iron Sword (M)- 500 damage [+0%]

RadDopp and CoRadFighters' Phase! (Psh, I'm just going to sort of combine all of them under this one post because :effort:

Regeneration Phase:

Seishin Phase:

None (Summons don't get one, silly!)

The irradiated fighters were... still slightly confused at what the heck was happening, but they decided to just attack everyone at least once.

Defense Phase: NOTHING! :P

Attacker:

Weapon:

Action Taken:

Damage Received:

Resources Spent:

Transformation Phase:

Current Form:

New Form:

Special Phase:

Summon Phase:

Unit Summoned:

Unit Unsummoned:

RadDopp 1 Attack Phase:

Target: Noah

Status Effect:

Modifiers:

• Damage:

[*]Accuracy:

• +40% from weapon

RadDopp 2 Attack Phase:

Target: Ryo

Status Effect:

Modifiers:

• Damage:

[*]Accuracy:

• +40% from weapon

CoRadFighter 1 Attack Phase:

Target: Lorenzo

Status Effect:

Modifiers:

• Damage:

[*]Accuracy:

• +40% from weapon

CoRadFighter 2 Attack Phase:

Target: Sigurd

Status Effect:

Modifiers:

• Damage:

[*]Accuracy:

• +40% from weapon

Statistics:

RadDopp 1:

RadDopp 2:

AP: 25/25

CoRadFighter 1:

CoRadFighter 2:

Weapons:

If I have to take note how many rounds I've spent, you're doing it wrong :angry:

Characters: Everyone else who ISN'T in a unit.

OOC Note: You've all had more than enough time to post, so I'll have to move on without you if you haven't posted yet. If you haven't posted yet (or already posted an away), then your characters pretty much become NPCs much like the computer-controlled AIs in Left 4 Dead, so you don't have to worry too much. However, you don't get any experience for just being there. D:

Dio wasn't about to just try and force open the lock, and he prudently tried to find something. Sure enough, there happened to be a few bobby pins lying scattered on the ground, knocked from one of the crates in the battle. Just the kind of thing you'd need to pick a lock!

Dio Found: Bobby Pins x 40. Bobby pins are used to pick locks, and don't take up an item slot. However, they do break after an unsuccessful pick, which may take a while. You can give some to your teammates - and really, you should!

PRIMER ON LOCKPICKING:

For purposes of speed, instead of spending every single turn trying to pick a goddamn stubborn lock you can choose to spend x amounts of Bobby Pins for the lockpicking endeavor. The higher your perception, the less you'll probably need to pick it open. Of course, this is also dependent on how hard the actual lock is.

At the end of your attempt, the lock either opens or it doesn't. When it does, you get either all, some, or none of bobby pins back, as bobby pins can break when you mess up an attempt. And they will, at some point, even with max perception.

To make this faster, Dio's attempt to open the lock (and as a reward for actually looking around first instead of randomly trying to pick stuff up, and because really, this is supposed to be an easy quest,) is automatically successful with no loss to his bobby pin count.

Jessica and Segata decided to play it safe and hide behind a nearby crate for cover. They would have to wait until the battle ended or until they formulated a plan together.

As for Alexander's suggestion, Mio frowned at that and shrugged off his attempt to take her someplace safe.

"Are you daft!? I'm supposed to be catching you! I'll get in trouble if you're seen trying to bring me somewhere safe! Now, please get going, I don't want Amata's request to go to waste!"

With that, she started to run back the way she came. She stopped for a moment, turned to face Alexander, and gave him a short nod. "Good luck..." she said weakly, and disappeared behind the corner.

Noah Caswell

REGENERATION PHASE:

+1 Will

SPIRIT PHASE:

Seishin Used:

SP Used:

Effect:

DEFENSE PHASE:

Attacking Weapon #1: [+] Maybe Missile Launchers (PGSF:4)

Damage Taken: N/A

Resources Spent: 3 EN, 7 AP

Attacking Weapon #1: [+] 25mm Vulcan Gun- 100 damage, 20 rounds [+40%]

Damage Taken: 90 HP = (100 * .9)

"Tch, why don't you just fall down already!" Noah shouted angrily as he saw the security guard somehow dodge five straight punches in a row. It wasn't right. And those bugs were beginning to get on his nerves, although their damage was still pitiful at best. Still, there was still time although if he had intercepted that transmission correctly...yeah. It would really suck to be in their position soon enough. "Hey! I promise not to hurt you too bad if you just give up!"

Punch.

ATTACK PHASE:

Statistics:

EDK-1 Ironman

HP: 1090/1200

EN: 44/50

AP: 86/100

Will: 3/10

Weapons:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Sports Equipment

After successfully open the Ironman cockpit's door by use of his nice Lockpicking skills, Dio jumped inside and tried to make the mech run around.

"Great! This should do..."

Dio then speak trough the comm.

"Here's come your reinforcement guys!"

[table= Dio Miharu]

[td=30%]

Ayumu-1.png[/td][td=70%]Lvl: 1

SP: 100

Statistic:

- Range: +20%

- Dodge Cost: -5%

- Countercut Cost: 3

- Countershoot Cost: 3

- CriticalCost: 6

- Shield Usage : +5

Attributes:

- Melee mx_icon_kaku.gif : 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Range mx_icon_shiya.gif: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Accuracy : 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Defense : 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Evade : 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Skill : 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Determination

- Class: Active

During the special phase you may pay 6 AP to gain Weapon Damage +15% and Accuracy +15% for the first attack phase made this turn. Any effect that would reduce this cost below 0 AP only reduces it to 0 instead.

[/td]

[td=width]Full name: Dio Miharu

Classes: Gun for hired

Affiliation: Mercenary

Personality: Reckless

[/td][td=width]Skills:

Genius

Geniuses have a natural talent for battle, granting them lightning reflexes and a good eye.

Gain Dodge Cost -10%, Weapon Damage +5%, Target's Dodge Cost +5%.

[/td]

[td=width]S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Stats:

• Perception: 7
  • Endurance: 3
  • Charisma: 4
  • Intelligence: 7
  • Luck: 7

[/td][td=width]Spirit Commands:

[/td]

[td=width]Techniques:

N/A

[/td][td=width]I.D:

- "Incoming attack!: Costs 2 Will. Gain Dodge Cost -10% and Target's Dodge Cost +20% for this turn.

- "Eat This!": Costs 4 Will. Gain 1 additional attack phase this turn. During this attack phase you may only use mx_icon_shiya.gif type attacks. You may only use this ability once per turn.

- "Sorry! I'm Serious this time!": Costs 5 Will. Your next attack phase gains Target's Dodge Cost +100% and Weapon Damage +25%.

- "No way....": Costs 6 Will. Negate all attacks aimed at you this round. This is an Evasive Secondary Defense

[/td]

[/table]

EDK-MP1 Ironman

Statistics:

Weapons:

mx_icon_shiya.gif Deflector Arm (B)- 200 damage, 3 EN/shot [+10%]

mx_icon_kaku.gif Brawlin' Fists (M)- 400 damage [+0%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Sports Equipment

BGM: Reach Out To The Truth -First Battle-

Dio :"Sorry guys.. Can't you just let us go now?! I really don't wanna fight you all!"

[table=Battle Formats]

SequencesPhases

• HP Restored:
  • EN Restored:
  • Will:+ 1

[/td]

• Spirit Used: ----
  • SP Cost: ----
  • Effects: ---

• Will Used: ---
  • Will Cost: ----
  • Effects: ----

[/td]

• Target : ME
  • Incoming Attack #1: -----
  • Action Taken: -----
  • Damage Dealt: -----
  • Dodge Dealt: ---
  • Resources Used: ----

[/td]

• Support Defending: ----
  • Target #1: ----
  • Incoming Attack #1: -----
  • Action Taken: ------
  • Damage Dealt: ----
  • Resources Used: ----

[/td]

• Unit Transforming: ------
  • Effects: -------
[/td]
  • Class Power Triggered: ---
  • Cost: -----
  • Effects: ---

[/td]

• Item Used: -----
  • Effects: ------------
[/td]
  • Target #1: Vault Guard (CRITICAL!)
  • Weapon Used: [+] Deflector Arm (B)- 200 damage, 3 EN/shot [+10%]
  • Damage: 280 [+30%]
  • Resources Used: 3 EN
  • Damage Modifications: +40

[/td]

• HP: 1200/1200
  • EN: 47/50
  • AP: 94/100
  • DP: 3000/3000
  • AGI: 350
  • SP(Dio): 100/100
  • Damage Modifiers: [+] +25%, [F] +5%
  • Target's Dodge Cost Modifiers: +5%
  • Dodge Modifiers: -20%(Pilot)
  • Damage Recieved Modifiers:
  • Countercut Cost: 3 AP
  • Countershoot Cost: 3 AP
  • Will: 1/10

[/td]

[/table]

[table=Weapons] [+] Deflector Arm (B)- 200 damage, 3 EN/shot [+10%]

[F] Brawlin' Fists (M)- 400 damage [+0%] [/table]

Edited by Dio Minato

(You know, I did post that I was trying to pick the lock... but it didn't get THROUGH, damn it. This is what I get for having Perception as a dump stat iRL, and having insufficient Luck to stop SC going down.)

Jessica continued trying to pick the lock with a hairpin, regardless of whether it was the best tool or not, drawing on her experiences of picking the lock in the vault's... oops, I've said too much.

"Haha, I'll have it open in a moment."

(Sorry for the short response, but I'm more annoyed at my previous post not getting through, and effectively being proned for it.)

Edited by Alicia

REGENERATION PHASE:

+1 Will

------------

SPIRIT PHASE:

Spirit Command Used:

Target:

SP Used:

Effect:

------------

DEFENSE PHASE:

Attacking Weapon: [+] Maybe Missile Launchers (PGSF:4)

Action Taken: CS

DP Calculation:

Damage Taken:

Resources Spent: 5 AP

DEFENSE PHASE:

Attacking Weapon: [+] 25mm Vulcan Gun

Action Taken: Take it

DP Calculation:

Damage Taken: 200 HP

Resources Spent:

------------

SPECIAL PHASE:

------------

Sigurd: You know? Batshit like that wouldn't be doing anything to me, man. Stop screwing so much with those stupid missiles and come head-on with your little "sword". Bah, who knows? Maybe you are only holding it because you're compensating for something, if you get my drift, hehehe...

------------

ATTACK PHASE:

Target(s): Vault Guard

Damage Dealt: 400 x 1.45 = 580

Resources Spent:

Status Effect: +10% TCC

Modifiers: [+0%]

------------

Statistics:

HP: 1000 / 1200

EN: 50 / 50

AP: 95 / 100

DP: 3000 / 3000

SP:

-Sigurd: 99/100 (None)

Will:

-Sigurd: 2/10

Items:

-------------------------

Weapons:

----------------------------

USEFUL STUFF:

CC: 1 AP

CS: 5 AP

Critical: 8 AP

Melee Damage: 1 (Base damage) + 0.35 (MELEE LV.4) + 0.1 ((M) attacks: Dual Fanged Wolf Style)

Range Damage: 1 (Base damage)

Evasion: ???? (Enemy Accuraccy) x 350 (Mech's Agi)

Defense: 1 (Base defense)

[F] Accuracy: ??? (Inherent attack accuracy) + 0%

[+] Accuracy: ??? (Inherent attack accuracy) + 0%

Inherent Abilities:

1) Sports Equipment

Roy Hiro

"Hmph!"

REGENERATION PHASE:

SPIRIT PHASE

Spirit Command Used:

Target:

SP Used:

Effect:

DEFENSE PHASE:

"Seriously, this thing isnt good...obviously"

Attacking Weapon #1: [+] Maybe Missile Launchers (PGSF:4)- 300 damage, 20 rounds [+15%] x1

Resources Spent: 350*1.4=490*0.9=441

"Bah!"

Attacking Weapon #2: [+] 25mm Vulcan Gun- 100 damage, 20 rounds [+40%]

Action Taken: Take it...

Resources Spent: 100 HP

SPECIAL PHASE:

Will Command:

Effects:

Resource Spent:

ATTACK PHASE:

"DIE!"

Modifiers: +15% Target Dodge Cost

Statistics:

EDK-1 Ironman

HP: 1000/1200

DP: 2118/3000

Will: 3/10

Weapons:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Sports Equipment

Items:

Regeneration Phase:

Will: +1, 3/10

Seishin Phase:

Seishin Used:

Target:

SP Used:

Effect:

Defense Phase:

Remaining DP is 1706

"Ha!" Lorenzo said, before he hunkered down, and allowed the more thickly armored shoulderpads of his mecha take the hits from the annoying CoRadFighter

Defense Phase:

Attacker: CoRadFighter

Weapon: BULLETSFROMAGUN!!!

Damage Received: 100

"Take this!"

Attack Phase: