Mechalomaniac

Secret Santa 2009 Gift Giving Thread

40 posts in this topic

So I sent out all the PMs for the Secret Santa thingy, and here is where you post what you're giving people. If you posted in the previous thread and did not receive a PM from me, please send me a PM letting me know because I kept the list. You can also do that if you forget who you're supposed to get stuff for or what not.

Anyway yeah, go to it. It's not Christmas yet but people go on trips and stuff so there's no need to wait.

To moonrune troll dex Aisia:

1. As you are a great troll, have a GR-8 Troll!

2. You're a fan of Daz's terrible stuff, so have a terrible creation from Daz!

3. Kabayan! So... Have the philippine verison too!

4. Theres 250 left, so have a 250 Arsenal Giftcard! ...Because I couldnt thin of what else to get you.

K to the L to the N, guess what that spells? Krelian. Wholly ironic. Wholly random sorting. Edited by Miang

alright then, i shall start this gift exchange thingy, i'll be giving out 1 HP, 1 EN, 1 Armor, 1 Mobility upgrade chips, and 2 B-class Combat Data

btw my secret santa person is Akita :)

Kyosuke! I'm your Secret Santa and this Christmas you get your own harem! Vita, Signum and Shamal (the rest are paid from my stipend)

And I'm not the Secret Santa for these guys but they get presents from me too.

Yosuke gets all the parts for King Gosaurer and 5 Moomoomarus.

Hayate gets Nachtprinzessin and 1000 devcards. And a Moomoomaru.

Akita gets 1000 Dev Giftcard and 5 Moomoomarus.

Tyth gets my 50% off Mechdev Giftcard. And a Moomoomarus

Aisia gets a Tesla Drive S and a Kaname Harisen and a Moomoomaru

Daz gets a Masurao and a Moomoomaru

OCD gets a Masurao too. And 5 Moomoomarus.

Gyrus gets a Moomoomaru.

Umbaglo gets a Moomoomaru.

Mecha gets a Moomoomaru.

Kuro gets a Moomoomaru.

Edited by Nimbus Noa

Max you have to buy chips for specific units so you can't do that.

Santoha001.png "Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas, Max!"

Aisia_p_005.png "... Otoha? What the hell are you--"

Santoha002.png "*whacks Aisia in the face with her newly acquired harisen from Basu* BITCH, DON'T MESS WIT' ME! I'M SANTA CLAUS! NOW GO GET ME SOME MILK AND COOKIES, RUDOLPH."

Aisia_p_007.png "..."

Santoha001.png "Anyway~ *reaches into her bag of trolling gifts*"

• Your very own Butler bot!
  • Your very own Boss!
  • A Getter in case you keep barking up the wrong tree.
  • 460 credits for a Repair Giftcard
  • And a... cow. I dunno. I ran out of ideas.

Edited by アイシア

Ju-long-name, take thou gift

ok... since you had a collection of a panda.... here's something not related to panda, another stuff not related to panda, a viper and i know how you soldier usually dreams of good meal when in battlefield, so here's a pair of ration , it taste like a steak.

Edited by ION

SETSUNA F. SEIEI:

Greetings from OTTER. I see that you lack some mobile suits that all gunota should have in SC. So from all of us in OTTER, we give you a couple of ideal selections for your CB Hangar:

-G-Core

-G-Bomber

-G-Attacker

-EX-S parts

-Gundam DCD <yea, we don't have it yet, but people seem to have fun with it.

So go train hard, and fight against the power!

As for Boss Basu~

-Suzaku Oh

-Seiryu Oh

-Byakko Oh

-Genbu Oh

> Since my Eldorans are soo much better... in the proper hands... T_T

DAZ

You've got a pretty happening Christmas party going on in your AM but even though the ratio of men to women is even, Gou's hogging two of them to himself. This just isn't kosher, man. Look at Ken, he's all alone. So I did you a solid and called up some people I know to come and liven the party up a bit! Kouji and Shizuru brought along Lu to maybe add some more happiness and good cheer. And because you know Kouji's a little reckless, I decided to toss in some first aid in case he parties too hard. Merry Christmas!

If they start dreaming of a white Christmas, get the hose. You don't want to explain a naked loli covered in holiday cheer to the cops.

So the person I got was... .... Oh my.

The person who I am supposed to be giving gifts for has terrible luck with dice bots. It seems that this person's luck... has not changed.

So! Sachiko! Since I am a reasonable person! I leave you with choices.

Door A: An angry midget. (Value: 1,560 Credits)

Door B: A war hero, his two friends, and a Brave. (Value: 920 Credits)

Door C: A Ginseigou and 100 in Arsenal Giftcards. (Value: 1,000 Credits)

Choose wisely!

Edited by Suguri-SP

gallery_36_2_13679.jpg

THE GIFT-GIVER OF THE EAST HAS HEARD OF YOUR ASS-KICKING EXPLOITS, FLEED ARSUS

In the honor of promoting more ass-kicking, he brings you 3 x Power Boosters to aid you in breaking all the limits in kicking ass so that you may one day claim Kamina's Glasses, whenever that becomes available in the market.

The rest of the 760 credits goes into your arsenal credit card so that you may upgrade your mechs with impunity.

Well Kold of Caelin, seeing the only people I tend to interact with would be Code:OLD *twacked* I mean OCD and others. I didn't know of anything to get you but an Arsenal Gift Card worth 1000 credits.

Yes, I just went last minute shopper on you. But then, when my entire family will be getting gift cards this Christmas from me, I say its well within my usual behavior.

So the person I got was... .... Oh my.

The person who I am supposed to be giving gifts for has terrible luck with dice bots. It seems that this person's luck... has not changed.

So! Sachiko! Since I am a reasonable person! I leave you with choices.

Door A: An angry midget. (Value: 1,560 Credits)

Door B: A war hero, his two friends, and a Brave. (Value: 920 Credits)

Choose wisely!

Regris! I think I'm gonna take a third option, together with a 100 cred arsenal giftcard, because even though I may be an anti-heroine, I'm still a heroine, which means I'm kickass and don't afraid of anything! And I can do whatever I want!

Saito! It wasn't easy to find something that could be of your liking, but I noticed that, at the very least, you don't wince at the sight of a Gundam, unlike me. So here! Have a pair of Gundams I would actually buy! The 30 extra creds come from my pocket.

Edited by Sachiko Kotobuki

Gyrus!

Beneath your Tree, you find a GirlGar, Aphrodite A and a Mazinger Z!

The extra 300 comes from my bank account~

I don't know if you care about getter tree, I just thought it was funny to have the stuff under the tree :D

Basu! You'll get some stuff when I think of what to give you (ie. Boxing day sale!).

And Blaine! You rock! More Godannar is always a good thing!

ATTENTION: KEN AMADA

I look at your collection and I notice a lack of teamwork-inspiring units! It's time for a change! I seem to notice that these things are coming back in style, so here - have a set of prehistoric beasts! And a dragon!

190 Credits had to go out of my pocket to pay for those, so I hope you enjoy them!

Hey Ryu Kashi! What the hell, man! You had that Jeremiah avatar for so long, but no Siegfried?! Well I'm here to rectify that!

Have a GIANT ORANGE!. Oh, and a 560 Credit Hangar Gift Card cause I have no idea what else to buy with that.

wow thanks Miang, awesome picks, you really deserve that name xD

Kurogane, you seem to only have the old and obsolete models 1 and 2, so you now get the very modern 27 and 35 !!

Beware, dont use them to face a real space monster

Attention Basus! Your hair compels me to give you a gift!

The Strongest Super Robot* for the Strongest Afro!

Extra 200 credits paid from my pocket.

(* Boss units not included)

Hope you enjoy.

Edited by Alicia

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~!

active_setukocopy-1.png

Hyoutenka

Congrats! I been chosen as your Santa! You got a nice Santa for you!Now what should i give to you.....

:rolleyes: Since you're being good pirate all this time choose one of this set:

Alternative A :

Alternative B :

Alternative C :

XN GEIST (YOU STRANGE PARADOX)

Well.. i not your santa or whatever... But here is gift for you dude..... :D

Since you're Banpresto lover have this :

KEN AMADA (YOU HAREM FREAK)

Yo Ken.. I know it's really hard for you since you became my slave all this time along.....

So Cheer up dude... Even you Harem failed many time... You can always try it again.... Here to cheer you:

(Rest of them using my own money....)

(Somehow.... I got feeling what left for me is death Santa...)

Edited by Dio Minato

REGRIS!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED?!

VIC

FUCKING

VIPER

Edited by Fleed Arsus