Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rurounin Mao

AEGIS ASSEMBLE!

104 posts in this topic

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!

Anyway this is your standard roll call with some added stuff.

Ive been planning this for sometime now but due to time constraints and reviewing it havent had it up yet, but present circumstances warrant them to be implemented. So here some new rules that would be Implemented on AEGIS

1)New Members

- Walk In applicants are no longer entertained (Walk In means that you pop in here and just say you want to join)

- Any person who wish to join Aegis need to be referred by an existing member.

- All new applicants must have at least one battle with any existing member of this faction as a initiation

2) Salary

- All members of Aegis are entitled to a salary at the end of each month

- Each member will be given 150 credits as salary

- Only members that are active within the month will be given the salary

3) Aegis Treasury

- As of this month, Aegis will be having their own treasury

- The credits in this treasury will be used for, salary for members, payments for faction projects, payment for repair during faction battles and any other matters that requires it

- In lieu to this I will be hiring a Treasurer. The treasurer will be the one to hold the faction treasury and be responsible with the distribution of the salary as well as anything that is in regards to the Faction treasury

- The Treasurer will be receiving a 200 salary instead of the standard 150

- At the start I will be donating a portion of my Credits as a starting income for the faction, any member can donate some money if they like. Also any a percentage of the credit rewards from faction battles will be added to the treasury

4) Aegis Armory

- Also this month, Aegis will also be having their own Armory

- The armory is a stockpile of Items and Units that the members of the faction can donate or can be bought using the Aegis Treasury

- Any member of Aegis can borrow from this armory, it still be discuss should there be a fee so any input on this is appreciated

- As with the treasury, an Armory Master is needed to control the Armory, his task is to list all the items and units as well as the person each member need to approach to borrow the said items and units

- The Armory master will also receive 200 creds as salary instead of the standard 150

Also a link to the present AEGIS Free For All

Ion and Max will be inducted into AEGIS, all they need to do is roll call here and its done!

Lastly, once i finish editing the Bowie i will be having it up in the mechdev within the week.

Anyway any question suggestions comments please post as you roll call

Edited by Rurounin Mao

FIRRSTT!!!!! top.gif

Edited by ION

WHY THE HELL IM ALWAYS THE LAST ONE TO POST ON OLD THREADS!! xD

Just a question Mao, about 3rd part of rule number one: Shouldnt the match be against any player who is not the one refering the new aplicant? Dont know it thats intended or an error.

Beside that, this looks great. I also have an idea for the faction, but I will discuss it with you privately before proposing it here.

Lastly but not least, welcome ION & Max. As usual when there are new members, Mao should be doing his toga thing anytime now. Beware.

Ore Sanjou!!!

Welcome to AEGIS, Ion and Max as official members!

And since everyone is announcing things left and right now, I'll be doing it too. I will be announcing some announcements too:

1. After AEGIS Free For All... I'm retiring. No, not that retirement of going somewhere, I'm retiring from fighting ._.

2. I will be forming a faction within a faction! I will be calling it... The Faction Without a Cool Name! (FWCN) *Wonders how many will fall for this*

3. As per announcement 1, that means my items will probably go to AEGIS Armory.

4. Declining to be treasurer or armory keeper. Too busy at the moment.

Edited by Kyousuke Sumeragi

Well you just threw a monkey wrench to my plan kyo XD

Anyway i need a volunteer for the post i stated any suck...err i mean volunteers?

Krelian> the test will involve the applicant and one member that is NOT the referer

ALSO im donating 20K creds as the starting income so there

anything else?

So, I talked it over with Tyth and Regris, and they seemed to understand. But anyway, if you'd have me I'd like to rejoin. But if thats not okay I can just kindly bugger off and fly solo I guess, since I probably look like a bit of an ass after this little incident (Not my original intention in the least).

Kruz> The job is yours, here is 20K as starting income

Yuu> If you still want to be part of this faction man its ok with me

Suguri> errrrr....why are you here

To Max and Ion> CONGRATUALIONS YOU ARE NOW OFFICIAL AEGIS MEMBERS. As new members you receive the benefits and stuff for being aegis, Also keep this rule in mind, We dont start trouble. if you got any problems feel free to discuss it here

Edited by Rurounin Mao

GRP_1733.png

AXEL: "As much as all this good stuff sounds." "I can no longer be apart of it all." "The days winded down on me." "I'm still a loyal member of AEGIS....but.." "The Faction will rarely see me."

GRP_1737.png

AXEL: "Gomen everyone." "This is the final."

@ Mao > Sorry Mao but I have to deal with kiddies as old and older than you (maybe larger too) at my job. So, yeah, real life sucks at the moment and I have to deal with piranha-like people too. XP

@ All (especially those on the AEGIS fight) > I'll post when I get back, either thursday or friday this week. Me work schedule is rather strange... Its a work work work rest rest rest work work work work work rest rest etc. @_@

@ Axel > Your leaving? ;_;

@ SFS / Kruz > Congrats! And thanks for taking over my job of 3-4 years old. Atleast its much easier now. XD

Kyo, why dont you take your turn right now, before Kashi, for this time? you wont be shoting him / being shoted by him anyways ¬¬

guys I regrettably inform you that the faction hangar will be delayed since AM mods are talking about it at the moment, but when the rules are laid then we are good to go...

Present for rollcall.

@ Max & Ion : congrats on becoming official members

No not leaving. Just wont be around that much. I've got alot to do in the real world. Tho once I come off of Hiatus i'll finish the fights im in and then probably go back on it.

alrighty

anyway cyber welcome back

anyway we wait to see this new rule, but then i already ask umby about the inferno thing and i think its a better system