Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rurounin Mao

AEGIS ASSEMBLE!

104 posts in this topic

Kyo, why dont you take your turn right now, before Kashi, for this time? you wont be shoting him / being shoted by him anyways ¬¬

Yes, it's better this way, because I'm quite slow on these days.

Present for rollcall.

@ Max & Ion : congrats on becoming official members

Hiya pal ! I thought you were gone for good.. nice to see ya again ! :)

Hey I didnt give you anything for your Bday so take this; one *almost* fully chiped Soulgain :)

Tell me when you claim it to remove it from my AM.

Ok, but I'll have to ask the PA mods for this first. Then, I'll get to die while wrecking havoc too. >XD

@ Max & Ion > Please standby, I'll be handling you some stuff, which is probably 90% mechas and 10% items. No money, cause I'm broke at the moment...

*Kyou has been a very busy inventor last year...*

Pardon for double post!

@ AEGIS FFA dudes> Just asked Nimbus-kun, he says to just wait for my turn.

@ Max & ION > Ok, I have conjured a list of things that I'll be giving to you guys. It was supposed to be last month, but you weren't official members yet, and so...

ION gets the following:

Bellzelute

GNW-001 Gundam Throne Eins

GNW-003 Gundam Throne Drei

YSF-34 Vegalion

A-Up Unit C x 1

A-Up Unit S x 1

A-Up Unit SC x 1

MAX gets the following:

GN-002 Gundam Dynames

GN Full Shield

GN Arms Type-D

A-Up Unit C x 1

A-Up Unit S x 1

A-Up Unit SC x 1

There! I hope those things can help you guys.

OH, Sweet XD... Thanks Kyo, Thank You... XD

Hiya pal ! I thought you were gone for good.. nice to see ya again ! :)

Hey I didnt give you anything for your Bday so take this; one *almost* fully chiped Soulgain :)

Tell me when you claim it to remove it from my AM.

Thanks alot for the B-day gift. :D

Nope I didn't leave just wasn't feeling well for awhile then busy holiday/family stuff back now though.

umm... died?? I'm still around...

seriously folks come on suggest something to talk about XP

Anything you would like to change in the faction?

Any projects you would like to recommend?

All i ask is no more FREE FOR ALLS! XP

seriously folks come on suggest something to talk about XP

Anything you would like to change in the faction?

Any projects you would like to recommend?

All i ask is no more FREE FOR ALLS! XP

sorry for the lack of activity on my part, since we have a festival going on here and there is a street party all night till the 16th we decided to have a booth at the street so that we have extra income, but I can still participate at the tourney mao, and about our odd man hyoutenka is away so you don't have to step down mao...

I will announce what I talked with you some days ago as soon as I get some free time

well since no new rule is up i say we go with inferno, all we need the thing i asked before

ok mao I really hope umbaglo can teach me how to use it... if its ok for you to make a group PM for the 3 of us so that we can learn how to operate it

@ Max > Welcome back! Oh and please take a look at my last post on page 2. I've got some stuff for you.

@ Mao > What say you post your stuff on the MechDev WIP so we can start doing some of your mechas! And since I wouldn't be fighting anymore you can also pay me for my professional service as informant and researcher of things you need. XD

Yeah, sure SFS-kun. Just drop me a line or anything. And don't worry, we're all busy too. Me, especially on next month, since its Valentines and we'll be tackling 1000+ people/day at work. XD

Hmmm... On a side note SFS-kun, what goes around on the chat room since I can no longer go to iRC? And has Signal or any old dudes (the ones I introduced you too, AEGIS Black Tri-Stars XD) appeared there? O_o?

well we mostly talk at MSN if you have a yahoo account (MSN also supports adding yahoo accounts) or MSN account I can add you... mao, krelian, cyber and the others are added on my MSN so I'll be glad if you will be added as well... just PM me your email so I can add you...

pretty good... other than having slow fight for these 3 weeks XD, mostly doing PA battle for a while, although kinda short on cash. so ... yeah... pretty good i guess XD

Inveting for the sake of inventing... And more work! Kyou is also hungry. Oh yeah... It's also PAYDAY for me! XD

Oh yeah, extending this to the rest of the AEGIS members, if you need help on your MechDev drop a line. Though, I'll be quite busy this month (work-related), I'll still be around for 2-3 days every week during my rest days. =D

Edited by Kyousuke Sumeragi