Each of these members gets 150 creds

Iono

Krelian

CyberLegion

Ryu-Kashi

Max

yuu

Kyosuke

As for Kruz and Setsuna.....here is yours but i hope to see some more from you this febuary

Setsuna -- 200

Kruz -- 200

Kruz deduct the total of all salary from the fund, and ill see if i can replenish it by end of month

As for the Free for AllSetsu its your turn lets just finish this off and a note to the rest no more FFA

Edited by Rurounin Mao

The faction has 18400 credits at it's disposal. We have had no additions and no losses during the month of January. 1600 credits were given out to ten players. (including Mao)

Any donations, requests for usage, or questions should be sent to me or Mao.

err belay that, i dont get a salary kruz just you nine guys, also here's 5000 creds add on to the treasury

umm... I'm sorry to tell you guys... i had to leave... it's not that i don't want to be with you guys.... but... well i was hoping something interesting would happen if i join a faction... and well... there's nothing actually happens in the time i spent... and i can't blame you guys, since i understand that you all busy...

also... please don't mistaken me for ditching the faction to join other faction,... i will leave eventually if nothing actually happens, and yeah i just wait for opportunity... and also, i would leave and become Factionless one time or another (this is the reason i never add the faction allowance in my CD)... therefore, i will be taking my leave... and again I'm very very sorry...

leave if you want, since this faction can be already considered dead....i think its high time it should be......but im still undecided so ill probably mull about it in a weeks time ill decide

The first friends I made joining the SC are here so I'd hate to see the faction split up but that's not for me to decide, I guess we'll see what happens.

Er, you're breaking AEGIS apart!? O_O Don't! >.<

But if it must... AEGIS will still live on as a digital entity or some sort of intangible thing that you can break apart physically! =o

What?

Quite honestly Aegis is one of the most active factions in the SC. It's at least got a plentiful amount of active or semi-active players.

yeah, the problem is we have no one good enough to face us... so not much to do until there is

and yeah, some people get busy, some come back, etc. its a cycle

Im a bit upset about how the FFA ended though...

proning, specially when being actine on other fights, its quite rude

I joined a while ago but then went on a small haitus. But I got some time freed up, some I'm back on the boards for the time being. I hope you don't mind me... :unsure:

......i cant remember ........

Anyway if you still want in, you have to wait for awhile, AEGIS is on hiatus until i can figure out what to do

ALSO all paychecks are on hold until then as well

wow... just had (some 16 hrs ago) a BIG earthquake, just got internet back, but it might go down again

just read it is the 7th most powerful one since humanity have been measuring them... quite the shake

@ Mao > He's tag as AEGIS, so he's one of the lost guys, but its still good to see that the lost people are coming back from the graves. XD

@ Kant > Its been awhile or years.. Nevertheless, wb dude~

@ Krelian > Right heard it from the news. 8.8 magnitude quake ain't nice. >.< Hope your doing well over there.

yeah thx, everything is fine, at least on my home

(besides the sporadic water and power cuts)

Ohmygosh, the dead are rising from their graves! And I am back, as well, after my AWOL state in which i didn't kept in contact with no-one from SC (Even when I saw some Krelian dude on KCVDS once). Heck, I need somebody to remind me what things happened since I... well.. took a "day or two" to chill out.

Oh hey, welcome back dude!

Well, the dead are rising indeed and AEGIS is currently dead at the moment, until Mao has got some brainwaves to bring AEGIS up and running and better than before. Also, some of the members have left and returned from the faction, but mostly activity is minimal to none.

So... We're in a sort of undead civil war at the moment. =/

I don't know why Setsuna never told any of you guys about this when I launched it, but your Inferno system armoury has been done for a while now, and can be found here.

Using the Armoury is very simple. Members can register for the site, and will be given a Visitor group to begin with that will prevent them from submitting or signing out items or units. An admin (which was going to be Setsuna, but will now probably be someone else?) will afterwords raise their privileges.

Submitting items or mecha is easy: Just press the Contribute link after logging in, and fill in the fields. To sign units or items out, simply open their entry in the Armouries proper (from the link under the logo), click on the item or unit you want to sign out, then click "Check this item out". Entries will also clearly state if they're already signed out, and by who. A member's sidebar (on the right hand side) will list all items and units they are currently signing out, and an item can be checked back in by clicking the "Return" link right next to it's name.

If there's any questions, you can all certainly ask me, but the system was designed to be pretty simple. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks umby, i think i will hold on to the admin title for now, ill let you know if i assigned someone else