Inactive

No Longer Members

Master Phal

openget

Kaiyu Mizama

Kobe Bryant

Master Kruz

Deiser

For centuries, humanity has struggled against the elements. Climate, terrain, plague, famine, war, we have prevailed and flourished in spite of everything. Yet, our most powerful leaders have been nothing but cowards, attempting to divert the threat from themselves with "appeasement" and "negotiation" and "diplomacy", only taking action against wrong-doing when it was too late, or even bowing down to them.

This time, they have gone too far. This time, they tried to hand over our planet to an alien empire in order to allow themselves to survive.

No, they weren't negotiating a peace treaty with the Aerogators. They were submitting to a surrender, a surrender to an alien race that want nothing more than our assimilation. This is unforgivable. How can we stand to allow our leaders to hand our lives over to an enemy that declared war on us from beyond this galaxy, as if they had any right to do so?

Incompetence cannot be tolerated. It is time that we revolt, time that we stand up and fight for our own propserity! The Aerogators declared war on us. We will not negotiate with them. The time for negotiation has long since passed. We need to take action, and if declaring war on the Federation is the only way that we can protect this pure and blue Earth that we all love so dearly, then by God, that's what we will do!

We are the Divine Crusaders, we are justice, and we will protect this planet. By any means necessary.

Maximillian Valentine

Armory Registration

Click Here

Armory Link

Click Here

Credit Fund

Click Here

Edited by Saito Ryujin

Helios Olympus (Kenshiro) reporting in.

Damnit I0m to bussy fighting in a battle to report saito. you better give me candy for this ><

Hmm, ok we defeated the objective in 4 turns but i think we missed the skillmastery. Right now a cute litle robot think showed up and is giving us beatz. Will report back later.

Wuzzup my homies.

Ahem, I do of course mean hello and greetings one and all.

I have returned under the name, wich most people use when talking to me.

That's good cause that's what I call you most of the time....even if it's not the character name >.>. Not much news, I'm making Ashe into the inactives for now. Also in case you guys didn't know, you can autoclaim your allowances now, no need for me to post a faction list in the money thread each month.

Genius

Current SP: 200

Maximum SP Cap: 200

Spirit Command List:

- Concentrate (12)

- Sure Hit (20)

- Resist (12)

- Iron Wall (32)

- Morale (20)

- Awaken (48)

Skills & Abilities:

- Dodge Cost -10%

- Countercut Cost: 4 AP

- Countershoot Cost: [/b]5 AP[/b]

- Status Resistance:

Class: Passive (Main)

Immune to all Negative Status Effects.

- Veteran

Reduced Consumption of AP/EN abilities and weapons. Does not affect ability upkeep, Countercut, or Countershoot. EN/AP Consumption -50%.

- B-Save

Class: Passive (Sub)

Increased ammo of weapons. Weapon Ammo +50%.

- Strong Luck:

Increased bonus of Credit awards if victorous at the end of a fight: Bonus x 2.0.

- Hard Worker:

Increased bonus of PP awards if victorous at the end of a fight: Bonus x 2.0.

- Unit Specializtion (Armored Module)

Pilots can specializie in piloting a specific type of unit, becoming more adept at piloting those machines.

Choose a unit type (such as Mobile Suit, Aura Battler, Yuusha, or Orbital Frame). Gain bonuses in units of that type.

Level 3: Damage dealt +30%, Dodge cost -10%, Target's Dodge cost +20%.

- Infight

Pilots can receive special training in melee fighting, making them better swordsmen, brawlers, and frontline fighters.

Level 3: -[F] type Weapon Damage +30%, Dodge Cost -10%.

- [/b]Cyber Newtype[/b]

By receiveing numerous physical and mental enhancements, including organ transplants, biotechnological modifications, and chemicals that increase their reaction speed and radiation resistance, it's possible for a person to gain psychic powers like that of a Newtype. These procedures have a tendency of making the person mentally unstable, however.

Gain Psychic Energy.

- [/b]Concentration[/b]

Concentration training allows a pilot to filter out unneccessary distractions in battle, making the use of Spirit Commands more efficient.

Spirit Command Cost -20%

Series of Origin: Pretty much everywhere.

-1000 PP used to gain 100 SP

-150 PP to get Concentrate

-250 PP to get Sure Hit

-300 PP US #1

-500 PP US#2

-700 PP US#3

-300 PP Infight #1

-400 PP Infight #2

-500 PP Infight #3

-800 PP Cyber Newtype

-150 Resist

-400 Iron Wall

-1200 Concentration

-250 Morale

-600 Awaken

7100 PP

What you think of mine new main class, i'm still working on it, but im thinking that this will be the finalised main class

I think the Divine Crusaders need a pip image.

You know, we used to have one before. It used a Lioh image, but I dont know what happened to it.

did anyone save it?

not me.

who is willing to face me in 2 v 2 battle in the PA, i will be using mine Guarlion Custom Mumyou and Barrelion Custom Elpis. Items stips are Rank 4 and lower.

I thought I did, but apparently I didn't. We'll make one from scratch...so I'm giving out 500 PCs to someone that makes the faction one. And it better be good, I can tell.

You know we could just use a sprite head. And I don't think it should be DaiLioh.

DaiRaiOh is awesome though. It represents the current pinnacle of the Dynamic General Guardian series, the legacy of the Divine Crusaders.

There are far more Divine creations that could truly represent the awesomity of Terran unity.

Actually, as far as I know, DaiLioh isn't a direct DC creation. It's a Tesla Labs upgrade to Lioh.

better units that would represent DC

Valsions

Lion, Guarlions, Barrelions etc

DyGenGuard and Aussenseiter

ken kon zenrato ichigeki nari!

Alright, here's one. This time I got serious and tried out a few tricks I know in Photoshop. How does it look?

DC-Pip.gif

Another one, since I didn't like the text apperance of the first one much.

DC-Pip2.gif

Which do you guys like more?

Edited by Saito Ryujin

Second one and a suggestion to go the way of HAGANE and get the member group name abbreviated to D.C. That + pip would look bitchin

Edited by Helios Olympus