T05 - 004 - Type U "Master Bachio"

Statistics:

HP: 3500, EN: 170, Agi: 220

IS: 3, Move: F/G, Size: S, Rank: 8

Weapons:

[+] Vulcans- 400 damage, 20 rounds [+40%]

[+] Master Beam (BS)- 1000 damage # 2, 10 EN/attack [+10%]

[+] Master Laser Cannons (BSF:6)- 500 damage/3 EN [+10%]

[M] Fuu-un! Bachio Sensei!!- 3400 damage & Accuracy Boost 20% & Mobility Boost 20% & Armor Boost 20% & Attack Boost 20% & Skill Boost, 50 Song EN/attack [+10%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Taiko

2) Countershoot: Vulcans, Master Beam, Master Laser Cannons

3) Sound Barrier (Barrier): Barrier Strength +500 when Alphard Matrix is active.

4) EWAC

5) Burning Tamashii (System) Same effects as Alphard Matrix

6) Open Body

7) Taiko-no-Tamashi (Master Bachio) (Sidekick)

8) Materialize Sound Wave Technology: You may reduce final damage by 50% to have your [M]-type attacks damage a non-Protodevlin target.

Purchasing Costs: 250 Credits

Taiko-no-Tamashi (Master Bachio)

Class: Sidekick

Description: How else would inanimate objects like taiko play so awesomely and splendidly if there is not a single soul in the taiko itself?!?!

This Sidekick can be a Main Pilot

Level 9 (4000 PP)

Attributes:

- None

Spirit Command:

- Encourage [L2]

- Hot Blood [L2]

- Awaken [L2]

- Great Effort [L2]

Skills:

- None

Cost to be added: 800 Credits (Us Masters need to stick together!)

Edited by Master Kruz

TO3 Те́трис матрица

History:

In the same universe as the young engineer who created the great Tsuchi Oh...

Well, to be exact, in the same city where the young engineer lives, there lives another person who is very interested in games. This person is very good at the game, to the point where rows and rows of awards from the Olympics that Tsuchi Oh entered fills the shelf of this person's house. This person's name is also heard all around the world.

This person is also different from most gamers, because...

It's a she.

The young Russian-Japanese girl is so good at playing a game called Tetris, that a mechanical engineering company sponsors a project to devise the ultimate robot that can beat her tetris speed. Seriously, her speed in creating bases for tetris and T-spins even beats that of the best machines. And among all combos that she likes?

T-Spin Oujou, they call her.

After finding the impossibility of beating the girl, the company decides to change the funding to, instead of making the ultimate tetris robot that can beat her, the ultimate tetris robot that she can pilot to enter and win the Olymics with. In a way, this is to also raise the company's fame to build a robot that can match an inhuman person's speed in gaming.

Thus, this said she, like the younger engineer, has a robot built for the game that she is so good at. TO3 Те́трис матрица.

Essential Knowledge

Due to the format of the tetris arena game, each Tetris player needs to pair himself up with a robot unit that deploys in fighter form. The game is to clear enough lines to initiate attacks that can hit the opponent unit, when the opponent unit clears line equivalent to the amount of lines sent over to defend against the attack. When the player tops out, the unit is destroyed, and the winner is declared. There is also an alternative way to achieve victory. The durability of the mecha is measured by the total amount of garbage that the controller can receive on his mecha. If the maximum amount of garbage lines that a unit can receive is 50, the controller can lose the game by receiving a total of 50 garbage lines during the fight, even if he didn't top out. When a certain combo is accomplished, these robot can even transform into battroid form, and initiate a much more powerful attack. For the Princess, she is so good at playing this game, that she can transform her unit between fighter and battroid mode at whim.

Her unit, TO3 Те́трис матрица is a robot built from Tetris for Tetris with Tetris. All of its controls are tetris pieces based. All of its movements in real life and in vs are combo based. Even all of the unit itself is tetris pieces based! Seriously! Look at the screw! It's in the shape of a tetromino!

TO3 Те́трис матрица is a 15 M, 11 tonnes spread-winged robot that can transform into a bird-styled fighter. The feather-like L-shaped and I-shaped tetrominos each contain their own energy and ammo tank for attacks, and they are remote-controlled by its pilot when they are used in combo attacks.

Fighter Mode:

- Wait, I need to be in a specific mode? That's unheard of.

The unit, as a must-do in the tournament, can transform. The form that the unit transforms into is a light fighter jet that somehow resembles a bird. In this form, the speed of the unit is much higher because of its linear design. Well, no less expected from a fighter jet, right?

Due to the way that the tournament works, the unit is always sent out in a fighter form, and attacks are used when the combo are unleashed by the player. When this happens, the unit automatically changes form without the player having to do it herself. However, there are also cases where, for defense purposes, that the pilot decides to leave the unit in its battroid mode. Transform. Nothing more that just giving lower agi in sacrifice of the I-type energy sabre and shield

Insta-Drop:

- Hm? Did you say something? *T-Spins Triple* *Game Over* Oh... Whoops.

If there is this one single thing that the girl will boast herself about, is how the tetris pieces, along with all the rest of the world, become extremely slow to her when she plays. Whenever she enters the state of tetris, she sees everything at super slow motion, even though everything to the eyes of normal people are instant drops. As a result, her reflex are at least two times, or even three times faster than normal people.

When designing the mecha for the girl, the creator of the mecha clearly have taken that into account, and has specifically made the mecha correspond to the speed and reflex of the girl herself, so that she can drop 2x, 3x, or even 4x worth of garbage, which are rows of blocks added to bottom of her opponent's playfield when she is in vs mode. Her speed of resolving those that are sent her way, if any, are also sped up by this 2x, 3x or even 4x boost. It is, after all, the girl's specialty to win in the blitz speed. System

- Next~

Ghost Piece:

This is the terminology for markers on the playfield that shows where a falling piece will land. By utilizing this newer feature in tetris, the girl is able to lock-on at the opponent much easier than usual, making her blitz attacking just that much easier than usual. This is not the only thing that the ghost piece is for, attack. It also helps the girl a lot with defending and negating against garbage rows, if there is ever any, as clearing rows before the garbage rows are really sent over will negate the rows from even appearing. In addition, since all the girl does is hard drop everything, every single piece that she drops hurts like hell, and continues to hurt as she continues her speed with the help of the ghost pieces. ATK +, DC - and ACC+. Mainly ACC + if anything.

- Not that I need it, but this is convenient~

Hold:

This is a function added to newer versions of Tetris, in that a player can save up a piece from dropping for later time. In this case, the girl always saves up her T-piece for combo of T-spin triple to game her opponent in one turn. What does that mean? Oh, that means nothing. Since the girl is so fast at what she does, she basically can unleash the combos she have planned milliseconds after each other. The combos are so close to each other, that it is no different from haviing the unit attacking from two different directions in two different ways at the same time. In other words, It just means that the girl is capable of holding back and deciding exactly when would ALL the unit's attacks hit you. BASICALLY. Delayed attack capability on ALL attacks

- Wait a sec, my pieces are not all collected yet.~

Garbage Line-clear

With the quickness of the queen to respond to line-clearing, and the unit's extremely high maneuver ability to match the quickness of the queen, the unit itself has a very flashy way to defend itself from attacks. When garbage lines are sent from the opponent to the girl, the girl quickly clears several of the lines at once and keeps the amount and pattern of lines on her playfield desirable. In display, the robot moves so quickly to dodge attacks, that it is very possible for people to see the after-image for the robots movement. It is also often common for the girl to execute this action before the attack to create several different after-images, in turns confusing the opponent as to which one is the real thing to attack.

- Are you even trying to aim~?

From Tetris to Tetris for Tetris:

... What more can be said? The entire mecha is made out of tetris pieces. While yes, there are screws and nails and mechanical stuff like that, the unit is basically made out of infinite amount of tetris pieces that can separate and combine back together at whim. The only thing that can't really be dissected into smaller tetris piece is the pilot cockpit, and that's for a good reason. It is rare for the queen to ever do this, but she can separate her unit into multiple tetris pieces to avoid and dodge an attack directed at her by splitting her mecha that was formed from tetris blocks into infinitely smaller tetris pieces, if she really wish to. Probably Open Body

- ... Huh. Wouldn't it be better if I am also made out of tetris?

Combos, Whacks,and Stuff

The attacks of TO3 Те́трис матрица are designed to be extremely beautiful and deadly at the same time. For those who have fought against the unit before, the unit's attack style is known as "bullets hailed from hell", while the bullets exists in both physical and energy form. The most known type of bullets that the unit uses are the O-type tetromino bombs and the I-type tetromino spear-funnels. While the O-shaped tetromino may be limited, the I-type tetromino spear-funnels are what composes and covers the entire pair of wings of the unit, making its carry capacity on the unit up to 250 per deploy.

ZS-Type Dual Pistols

Basic equipment that is used by the unit to defend itself against incoming attacks. This pair of pistols are usually used for shooting down incoming attacks. It is also used for simple single-shot and chain-firing of pistol bullets at an opponent. Unlike all the other attacks that can be done with this unit, this attack is the least flashy, and does not require an actual move requirement on the stage or for the unit to be in battroid mode to direct the execution of the offense or defense maneuver. Ammo based CS weapon. Both single shot AND F-type attack. Not high in DMG output.

I-Type Energy Sabre

Basic equipment that is used by the unit to defend itself against incoming attacks. By pulling one of the I-Type "feather" pieces that is used to execute high-concentration all-direction attack, and using the energy stored within the piece manually to form a cutting edge made of pure energy, the "feather" piece becomes a simple melee weapon that the unit can use to cut down incoming missiles. The energy output can also be manipulated to become a surface with energy particle spread that can be used for defending against attacks that are too close to be dodged or countered. As the unit is equipped with a ton of I-type "feather" pieces, the amount of sabers that the unit can use in a fight is almost infinite. CC [F] weapon. Higher damage output than the CS weapon. Also a Shield. N/A in Fighter Mode.

ZS-Type Overhang

An attack that happens whenever an overhang happens as a result of the placement of a Z-shaped or a S-shaped tetromino on the stage. This is the most simple combo attack among all that the unit can do. By inserting the Z-shaped pistol into the rear end of the S-shaped pistol, the two pistols combine into a two-handle long gun that can act as a rifle. Using the S-shaped pistol as a medium of energy broadcast of the rifle's energy-charged ammo, the unit is able to steady the accuracy of the attack tremendously when attacking, effectively giving the attack a similar effect to sniping. Snipe-able weapon

LJ-Type Fast Drop

An attack executed by the unit when an L-shaped or J-shaped tetromino is soft dropped and rotated to place to clear lines in a similar method that T-spin is executed, this attacks enables the unit to pull out the two huge cannons attached to the backpack of the unit. By holding onto each of them with its hands and with the support of the extension from the backpack to the arm, the unit is able to use the J-shaped cannon's anchor claw, controlled via materialized energy chain, to capture its opponent's target by looping the chain-sword around its opponent's hand, leg, or neck. The unit will then transform into its fighter mode, retract the energy-chain, and fire the L-shaped cannon at an almost point-blank distance. Due to the lack of distance between the cannon mouth and the opponent unit's armor, any sort of non-armor based defense is negated.

O-Type Zangi-Move

An attack that happens whenever a Zangi-move is performed with the square-shaped tetromino piece. The unit fires off several of its O-shaped tetromino bombs packs as scatter-shots towards its opponent, and pulls out its pistols. When the O-shaped bombs approaches its opponent, they split further into 4 separate, smaller bombs in a circular form, and covers the opponent's surrounding from all 360 degrees. As soon as the bombs are set up, the unit pulls out the Z-shaped pistol and the S-shaped pistol, and shoots at all of the smaller square block bombs that the O-shaped bombs have split, causing the bombs to detonate quickly one after another, causing a circular shaped bombardment that the opponent can hardly avoid. Unlike the other attacks, this is a move that is strictly based on the availability of the O-type tetromino bombs. High accuracy S type attack. Ammo based.

T-Type Double Spin

An attack usable when two T-spins are conducted back-to-back. This is a trick most commonly seen to be used by the Queen. Dispatching its spear-head I-shaped tetromino funnels, the unit controls the funnels to surround its opponent while the I-shaped tetromino self-revolve rapidly as they travels in a slower-than-expected speed, since they are storing momentum by spinning. When the signal is given, the I-shaped tetromino fires off at its opponent, the body of the tetromino spinning in a reverser direction, creating an even bigger momentum by "unraveling" themselves when the thrusters behind the I-shaped tetromino gives them an extra boost in power. With the help of the spin and the spear-head, the I-shaped tetromino attacks the opponent directly by drilling through everything in the way between itself and the core of the unit, even if it is the unit's armor. X type Armor Pierce. Ammo based.

I-Type Scattershot

This is an attack usable by the unit whenever 2 consecutive I-shaped tetris piece falls on top of each other in a vertical position. In combat, several I-shaped tetrominos are remotely controlled to track down opponent from around, and fires off highly-concentrated photon-energy beam at its opponent. The I shaped tetrominos are designed to have a sharp javelin head that stabs through opponent's energy based defense mechanism. Half of the I-shaped tetrominos are designed to attack the opponent unit directly as physical ammunition, where the other half are controlled remotely to surround its opponent in a "cage" style. The pure energy contained within all of the I-shaped tetrominos are then fired in small, scattered beam form. This bullet-hell is designed to bombard the opponent in a circle of pure photon-energy rain that is impossible to be evaded. The physical I-shaped tetrominos used to be able to be shot down, but the sensory and controlling system of the unit has become so advanced, that they can read movements of those attempts from the opponent unit fast enough to manipulate the tetrominos to thruster-boost seconds before the attack lands, effectively dodging the attempt. Also, in order to improve on the accuracy of these I-shaped tetrominos, the maneuver and aiming system are directly governed by the sensors of the unit's system, so to arrive to a state of aiming similar to that of a high-accuracy rifle. This system is also used for shooting down opponent's incoming bullets. Hopefully ASX attack. CS usable.

O-Type Hard-Drop

An attack usable by molding 3 square tetrominos right next to each other on the stage, square-type bomb-drop is an attack that requires the tetris unit to transform into fighter mode, and fly towards its opponent on a higher altitude in the arena. When the unit gets into a desired range, the square-shaped tetrominos bombs are fired off at the opponent's general direction. When the squares begins to engage its opponent, the squares splits further into 4 smaller cubes, and explodes into high-density raw firepower with a 2 M range with the opponent unit. Bomb styled I/T Map

LIJ-Type Line-Clear

An attack usable by using an I-shaped tetromino to complete a tetris immediately after landing a L-shaped or J-shaped tetromino adjacent, completely clearing the previous L-shaped or J-shaped tetromino, this attack initiates a high-level area-wide bombardment in combat. The unit pulls the huge L-shaped and J-shaped cannon from the winged-shape backpack on the unit onto the unit's hand, and deploys several of its I-shaped tetrominos. The player will then be able to choose to lock onto specific units in a general direction through the unit's sensor scope. The unit then fires the cannon off towards the general direction, when the I-shaped tetrominos fires off at specific targets in the area of bombardment. This way, the player will be able to single out undesirable opponents that she can avoid hitting. Due to the design of the I-shaped tetrominos, it is much easier for the player to track down individual units in the battlefield amongst the huge gunfire dealt through the huge cannon. [H] D Map, Barrier pierce

Edited by Vayu

TO3 Те́трис матрица

Statistics:

HP: 5000, EN: 170, Agi: 280

IS: 2, Move: G, Size: M, Rank: 11

Weapons:

[F] Melee (M)- 500 damage [+0%]

[+] ZS-Type Pistol- 500 damage, Delayed Attack, 40 rounds [+10%]

[+] ZS-Type Dual Pistols (SF:4)- 300 damage, Delayed Attack, uses ZS-Type Pistol rounds [+0%]

[F] I-Type Energy Sabre (M)- 1200 damage [+0%]

[+] ZS-Type Overhang- 2500 damage, Delayed Attack, 6 rounds [+10%]

[H] LJ-Type Fast Drop- 1500 damage, Mobility Break + 2000 damage, Barrier Pierce, Shield Pierce, 20 EN/attack [+0%]

[+] O-Type Zangi-Move (S)- 3800 damage, Delayed Attack, 8 rounds [+20%]

[+] T-Type Double Spin (SX:6)- 400 damage, Armor Pierce, Delayed Attack, 30 rounds [+10%]

[H] I-Type Scattershot (PASX:8)- 800 damage/6 EN, Delayed Attack [+10%]

MAP Attacks:

[+] O-Type Hard-Drop (T:4)- 3000 damage, 3 rounds [+0%]

[+] LIJ-Type Line-Clear (D:4)- 3500 damage, Barrier Pierce, 30 EN/attack [+0%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Super Robot

2) Beam Shield: I-Type Energy Sabre

3) Countercut: I-Type Energy Sabre

4) Countershoot: ZS-Type Dual Pistols, ZS-Type Pistol, ZS-Type Overhang

5) Insta-Drop/Ghost Piece (System): Same effects as DSL System.

6) Garbage Line-clear (5) Same effects as Double Image.

7) From Tetris to Tetris for Tetris: Same effects as Open Body.

8) Fighter Mode (Transform): Move: F and Agi -10. Disable Shield, I-Type Energy Sabre and Countercut.

9) I-Type Scattershot: The latter half (rounded down) of the attacks have their (P) attributes removed.

Purchasing Costs: 750 Credits

Cost to be added: 1650 Credits (Approved - Regris)

Edited by Suguri-SP

Yumetsukai

現実が如く夢、夢こそガ誠

Genjitsu ga yume, yume koso ga makoto

History

Yume Tsukai, Dream Users, has always been a mysterious, spiritual powered people who battle against dreams that became reality in the shadow. Since a very long time ago in history, their job has always been dealing with dreams and strong emotions of human being that took a wrong path and slipped into reality before these said feelings and unconscious thoughts berserks in reality and bring destruction into the society. These warp of reality has always been small in scale, thus possible to deal with by individual Yume Tsukai. Yume Tsukai has also always been fighting against these small-scale dream distortion alone, if not in group of two or three. It has always been that way, until 12 years ago.

In the autumn of that year, a berserk dream has transformed into a gigantic Japanese mystical creature, Yamata dragon. The dragon was so huge, that it took over a hundred unorganized, unprepared Yume Tsukai to fight against. It was such a huge and powerful creature, that the war between human and distortion of reality was a somber one. Among these yume tsukai, numerous powerful and talented passed away. Even still, after the long battle, the dragon has only been heavily wounded and disappeared, but not destroyed. To make things worse, the distortion of reality from dream is no longer staying in small scale. It has began to develop into huge creatures, not as big as the Yamata dragon, but still too big for human beings to fight against. Even though yume tsukai are powerful, the power of individual human being are starting to be too small against these said creatures, which were later known as Yuma.

To prevent the sacrifices that has been paid to deal with the gigantic dragon and bestow his ally with power enough to fight against smaller scale Yuma individually, a survived Yume Tsukai, Mishima Hiroaki, has joined hand with the National Government of Japan when his helped was seek. Together with scientists and spiritualists in the Supernatural Countermeasure Department of the Government, Mishima Hiroaki has invented a new defense against the gigantic dragon, and the numerous enormous monsters that has appeared ever since the initial appearance of the dragon afterwards. Yume Yousei, they called them.

Ever since then, the use of Yume Yousei has been exclusively Mishima Hiroaki tested and used, due to its unorthodox controlling method and use of religious expelling ceremonies. Just when more Yume Tsukai has grown to accept the introduction of Yume Yousei to fight with toys and giant robots, Mishima Hiroaki passed away in a fight against a human-shaped Yuma, bringing the collaborative project between the government and the yume tsukai community into a halt. The community of Spiritualists stayed divided ever since. While some welcomed the idea, other denied its existence and detested it. Bearing these mostly-negative feedback, Mishima Misako, the younger sister of Mishima Hiroaki, fought for a stand-alone squad of Yousei, separated from military and belonging to the Supernatural Countermeasure Department of Government, that she can use to fight against the constantly-appearing Yuma. Taking the responsibility, Mishima Misako began to recruit people she knew to become pilots of these units, and continued to fight against the appearing Yuma, while continue to search for the reason behind these Yuma.

After years of research, Mishima Misako was able to conclude that Yuma was no different from a distortion of reality, only that it was blown up in a huge scale, to the point where it is almost impossible to be dealt with with normal measure. It was almost as if someone was behind the people affected by Yuma, providing them with power to move these giant mechanical, monstrous Yuma, similar to the way that Yume Yousei are moved. However, there was almost no other information that Mishima can come up with to bring her theory one step closer as to "who" is behind it, and "why" is such thing being done.

Until a creature similar to the Yamata dragon has appeared again near the shores of Japan recently.

Now, the Mishima family swears to get to the utmost bottom of the truth behind Yuma, as well as to prevent the Yamata from bringing yet another tragedy that happened 12 years ago.

Character

Mishima Touko (三島塔子)

- The second generation Warebe Yuusai (童遊斎), Touko Mishima is the elder sister of the Mishima sisters. She is the only person who knows that she is in fact not the birth child of Mishima Hiroaki. After the death of her father when she was 13 years old, Mishima Touko has inherited the name Warebe Yuusai, became a hermit, and have been taking care of the toy store that her father has left behind. She is also a sake lover, to the point where she would return a dress that her aunt Mishima Misako gave her to buy sake to drink. She also loves sleeping, to the point where she declares that a person needs at least 12 hours of sleep. However, she has also mentioned to others that she does not have a right to dream, despite being a Dream user (Yume Tsukai).

Mishima Rinko (三島燐子)

- A self-proclaimed "super elementary school student", Mishima Rinko is the younger sister of Mishima Touko. She declares that she likes "all the toys ever created". Among the two Mishima sisters, Rinko is the one who takes care of the other despite she being the younger one. Since Satoka called her "sempai" before, Rinko is really proud of herself and tries to teach and help Satoka in any and everywhere possible. Rinko's desire to protect her sister in place of her father is extremely strong. Therefore, her attacks are usually extremely destructive and powerful, so to enable her to destroy the Yuma and prevent her sister from as much fighting as possible.

Tachibana Hajime (橘一)

- Self-proclaimed "boyfriend of Mishima Rinko", Tachibana Hajime is an flirtatious person, especially to people who are, or who look, younger than 12 years old. Hajime is extremely interested, and almost obsessed with, different kinds of toys, to the point where he decorates his own car into a giant car of toys decorations. Despite his flirtatious personality, he is extremely responsible and dependable, especially when he is in collaborative fights with other members of the Yousei squad.

Sakawa Satoka (茶川三時花)

- A new Yousei pilot and a meganekko, Sakawa Satoka is a voluntary pilot who joined the group after her lover, Satoru, passed away from a furious fight with an yuma. As Satoka's father is the CEO of a snack company, her childhood has always been surrounded by snacks instead of toys. As a result, she chooses to use snacks as the form of her weapon instead. As suggested by Mishima Rinko, Satoka calls her "Rinko-chan-sempai". When in a squad formation with the other three members, Satoka usually assumes the support-fire role, and provide the others with information, advices and strategy plans from a collective data bank that she has arranged using the network of her father and the experience and expertise that her passed-away lover, Satoru has accumulated.

Mishima Misako (三島美砂子)

- The younger sister of Mishima Hiroaki, she has been the commander of the squad of Yumetsukai since the age of Mishima Hiroaki. Mishima Misako is the aunt of Mishima Touko and Mishima Rinko. As a childhood friend with Tachibana Hajime, she suffers a lot from his harassment of calling her "goddess - creation before time", in which she always fights back with a statement of "I am only 29 years old!" As the commander of the squad, she is the person who passes permission to fire the Dream Cyclone, because dream cyclone is an attack powerful enough to diminish a dimension of its own.

Mishima Hiroaki (三島広樹)

- The first Yume Tsukai who thought of the idea to fight with toys and cooperated with the National Government to find countermeasures to supernatural occurrence known as Yuma when it first appeared, Mishima is the father of Mishima Touko and Mishima Rinko, and the elder brother of Mishima Misako. He is also the first warabe yuusai (童遊斎), and has passed the title to Mishima Touko in the form of a kitsune noh mask. He has passed away five years ago. Since only Mishima Touko was present when he passed away, nobody knew as to why he died except that he died from fighting an extremely strong Yuma.

Terms

Yumetsukai (夢使者) - Pilots of mechanical units, these pilots are usually really imaginative, creative, and has a playful heart. Utilizing their ability to create and shape extremely strong images in their mind, they are able to move mysterious units named as "yousei" by the organization. Most of these pilots are usually extremely strong mentally, in which their ability to imagine manifest into some kind of mental power great enough to create miracles, similar to magic.

Yousei (妖精) - These 20 feet mechanical units that are created for creative and imaginative people who are trained to channel their imagination into reality, and enhance the power of their units using the images created by their imagination. Yousei are highly customized units to suit each pilot's special ability or childhood fancy. To keep these Yousei agile with the least amount of fuel and energy, Yousei are designed to weigh much less than normal mechanical fighting units. As a result, the armor of yousei units are specially designed to be light-weigh and durable, in that the net unit weight of heaviest Yousei, Kin Yousei, weighs only 13.2 Ton, slightly heavier than a Lightweight Fighter.

Youseki (曜石) - The core of Yousei are known as Youseki, a mysterious stone extracted from the dream of its Yumetsukai. As the process of taking out the Youseki is extremely complicated and dangerous, and the chance of the stone being corrupted during the process is extremely high, the amount of Yousei created are rather limited. As the Youseki is an object not from the world of reality, not much specific are known about this core. What is known about this stone, however, is that it can contain an extremely high amount of spiritual energy, and convert the said spiritual energy into the fuel that moves the Yousei in battle. Due to the high consumption of spiritual energy during battle, Yume Tsukai who pilots these mechanical units are required to carry the stone with them at all time, even when in sleep, so to absorb excess spiritual energy from the bearer and his surrounding at all time. In battle, Youseki is also designed to absorb left-over spiritual and raw energy in the battleground area for the use of the Yousei, so to enable long-term battles. Small EN Regen

Dream-Technology/D-Tech - As Youseki, the extraction of a fragment of a dream, is extremely fragile when it was first extracted, Dream-Technology, also known as D-Tech, is used to stabilize and create an substantial link between the Youseki and the Yumetsukai. This is also the technology that, after the initial link, is used to create and materialize Yousei from the pilot's images into the world of reality after the initial creation and registration of the built unit into the central control system.

Volt-Code - Volt Code are computer-generated codes that provides Yousei and Yumetsukai any and all weapon that the Yumetsukai can ever imagine of. The amount of weapon available and the quality of the weapon created depends on the imagination of the yumetsukai, and how well can the D-Tech materialize said weapon based on the yumetsukai's imaging. Therefore, the stronger the image of the weapon the yumetsukai bears in her mind, the stronger and the more versatile the Yumetsuaki is. By entering a pre-set Vode Code, it is also possible for Yumetsukai and yousei to use pre-imagined weapon and attack as a combined force.

Yuma (夢魔) - Mechanical units created by the nightmare of human, these units are created exclusively to bring destruction to the world via the manifestation of an human's mutated dream. Similar to how Yousei are created, Yuma are also powered by imaginative human who sought to bring revenge, destruction, or chaos into the living world. It is still unknown, however, where does these non-yumetsukai normal human being receive the ability to imagine and create Yuma.

Houkikami (箒神) - the normal weapon that Yumetsukai uses to "pilot" their yousei. In the shape of an offering box on a broomstick, this is the box that Yumetsukai puts toys offering into to materialize into more combat-specific weapon. This is also the central energy core of the Yousei and the link between Yumetsukai and Yousei. As a central command center that governs the movement and the energy output of the entire Yousei unit, the houkikami is the core that translates willpower of a yumetsukai into combat power in direct ratio. Spiritual Power Enhancement on all weapon

Mecha

Nichi Yousei (日妖精)

- Yume Yousei controlled by Mishima Touko, Nichi Yousei is an all-rounded Yousei unit. Originally the Yume Yousei piloted by Nishima Hiroaki, Nichi Yousei is the most capable all-round unit in the four. This unit is also the prototype to the rest of the units in the squad. Due to Mishima Touko's concentration being the strongest and clearest among all four members of the squad, her destruction power is also much higher than her fellow members. Higher base damage power

Abilities

~ Asobi Tatematsuru - Directly translated to Toys offering, this is an ability for Yumetsuaki to take real-life objects and input them into the core of Yousei, and manifest the object through D-Tech to be destruction-effective weapon against Yuma, instead of weapon of weaker destruction created by Yumetsukais' imagination due to the lack of details in the image creation. As there are substantial material that the Yumetsukai can use within the Yousei, it also lifts burden off the Yumetsukai while piloting, allowing Yumetsukai to have an overall more-efficient performance when piloting their Yousei. For specific pilots and yousei combination, it is also possible that Asobi Tatematsuru provide extra support for individual yousei, depending on what the darkest dream that each of the yumetsukais have.

~ One Vision for All - Nichi Yousei is the only unit that is currently known to have a specified ability after Asobi Tatematsuru is used in an Yousei. Nichi Yousei's eyes become doors to the dream world and the real world. Nichi Yousei's right cheek will be marked with a white "tear trace" symbolizing human's tear of sympathy, when its left cheek will be marked with a red "tear trace" symbolizing human's tear of agony. Its eyes will also turn from the original blue into a bright red. In this form, Nichi Yousei sacrifices the safety of itself and its pilot in exchange for raw power, accuracy and speed, aiming to finish off its opponent as soon as possible. As commented by Mishima Misako before, this ability did not exist when Mishima Hiroaki was piloting Nichi Yousei, and the almost self-destructing style of fighting will that this form of Nichi Yousei display is almost dreadful, thus not advised to use at all. A HP Degen and DMG Received + in sacrifice for ACC +, ATK + and DC -

~ Mandala - Originated from Hindu and Buddhist religious tradition, Mandala is a term that is used by Mishima Touko to describe an ability on her unit, Nichi Yousei. Mandala shows the true form of a Yuma, the original human being that has been entrapped, or has been piloting the Yuma, the emotion that drives that human being to pilot a Yuma, and the construction and weakness of the Yuma stemming from the origin of its creation. With the use of Mandala, Nichi Yousei is able to locate and aim at the most vital and vulnerable part of a Yuma, as well as reach an almost-complete understanding of the said Yuma in terms of its capability and attack routes. Nichi Yousei can then transfer said data to partnering Youseis to aid them in the process of more effectively destroying a Yuma and evading the Yuma's attacking routes. Aura ability that does ACC + and DC -

~ Transform - Due to Yousei being a unit originated from imagination, Yousei can be transformed at whim. By putting a toy jet, drill, submarine, or helicopter into the Houkikami, the Yume Tsuaki can transform her Yousei into the said unit. In Nichi Yousei's case, Mishima Touko prefers to put in a toy fighter jet as the toy offering for Houkikami to change the appearance of the Yousei into a fighter jet to allow rapid speed and traveling time. However, in this form, the attacks that Nichi Yousei can use is limited by the form she's in.

~ Kekkai (結界) - A defensive mechanism that all Yousei has, the barrier of Nichi Yousei is a energy net barrier created to absorb any physical damage that may come into her way before the damage comes into direct contact with Nichi Yousei. Unlike the kekkai on other Yousei, the barrier of Nichi Yousei is extremely flexible. In the form of multiple talisman, the strength of the kekkai and area are increased depending on how many talisman are sent out and controlled at a time. The size and the form of the kekkai also changes depending on where the talisman is located and how powerful the spiritual energy within the pilot is. This specific design of the kekkai was used by Mishima Hiroaki to protect multiple areas of people in different directions and locations along with himself at the same time when fighting against Yuma, and was proved to be extremely effective.

Attacks

~ Houkikami - While not usually used this way, Houkikami can also be used for basic melee attack and short-handed defense.

~ Energy Boomerang - Simple blast of energy created to slice opponents into two-halves. Since the boomerang does not have a form specifically, it can be an attack more powerful than any other weapon that a Yousei can ever possess. The energy can be controlled via pure imaging, allowing extremely high flexibility in attacks. In this case, energy boomerang slices the opponent into two halves, and returns to slice the opponent into 4 parts after passing through its opponent.

~ Energy Bits - A variation of the energy boomerang, this attack splits the boomerangs into smaller daggers that surrounds its opponent, and slices the opponent from all different direction at once, and retracts to cut through its opponent again.

~ Yon-Jigen Hasami (四次元鋏) - Installed weapon in the Houkikami, this pair of scissors can cut through objects ignoring the rules of the 3-dimensional world. While the scissors have their own physical power of cutting through armor and parts, it also has the ability to cut the ties between the Yuma and its pilot, rendering the Yuma completely useless with its pilot being cut from the control of the Yuma. As it is a pair of scissors defying all logic and common senses, it is also able to cut through any and all physical or energy-based obstacles poses in front of it with ease.

~ Hikari Ryushi Hoshutsu Pan (光粒子放出パン) - Installed weapon in the houkikami, this is actually a giant hand that can be used to capture part of the body of a Yuma, to restrain the Yuma's movement, and to deal high-density damage with Photon Particles at point blank. The hand is the size of the entire yousei when spread out, allowing the Yousei to have a higher control over the strength and the position that it wants to capture the opponent at. After capturing the opponent and grabbing onto the opponent tightly, the highly-concentrated photon particle fires at point blank onto and through the Yuma, dealing substantial if not detrimental damage onto its opponent.

~ Hiko Tetsuken (飛行 鉄拳) - Installed weapon in the Houkikami, this flying knuckle is as big as twice the size of the Yousei units themselves. This is an oversized hissatsu weapon created in order to destroy Yuma in sizes much greater than the Yousei units that the Yumetsuakis pilot. By transforming the Houkikami into a giant fist, the Yousei are able to punch into the giant fist, giving it enough output to gain the momentum of flying. The flying fist borrows the energy of within the Houkikami, and fly faster and faster. It punches through any physical or energy form of kekkai, and punch into and through the opponent yuma's core, in the process forcibly crush through the opponent's armor. Furthermore, the spiritual energy of the houkikami finding and disrupting the normal functioning of an enemy's kekkai by sending thin energy blocks that cuts off communication between the Yuma and its defense mechanisms. Due to the destructive nature of the weapon, it is not abnormal to find opponent Yumas to be left with a giant hole in the middle of their body after they are killed by Hiko Tetsuken.

Combo Attack

~ Dream Cyclone (Combine Attack) - An attack combining 3 of the four squad members' power, Dream Cyclone is an attack that uses the power of the Youseis to open through gaps between reality and dreams. The dream cyclone requires all three forms of the Youseis' Houkikami: one Yousei for Houkikami's Hikari Ryushi Hoshutsu Pan as an energy collection and conversion plate for the huge amount of energy needed for the attack; one Yousei for Houkikami's Hiko Tetsuken as the trigger and the force output for shooting out the bullet; finally, one Yousei for Houkikami's Yon-Jigen Hasami to be fired as the bullet at the opponent. The attack starts with Hikari Ryushi Hoshutsu Pan collecting all energy needed from the three units to allow Yon-Jigen Hasami to rip through dimension manually. The energy will then be charged and channelled to the bullet, the Yousei unit with the Hasami equipped. When the charge is completed, the unit acting as the trigger will hit the trigger board as hard as it can with its Tetsuken, and the force that the tetsuken outputs becomes the extra boost beyond the unit's booster to push the bullet forward in an extremely high speed. The unit-bullet is then shot at the opponent, in the process ripping a path through dimensions. When the unit lands on its opponent, the Hasami clips tightly onto the opponent, crushing the opponent's armor directly, and then drags the opponent to throw it into the other dimension that the Hasami has created earlier, banishing the opponent unit into another world of existence. Require 3 Yousei unit. Kick (?)

~ Dream Typhoon (Combine Attack) - An attack similar to the execution of Dream Cyclone, but uses two Yousei unit as bullets instead. The purpose of the Hiko Tetsuken and the Hikari Ryushi Hoshutsu Pan are similar, but the double Hasami now has a different role. Both of the Hasami rips through dimension between reality and dream, creating a jump-gap between the two worlds. Using the energy that the Hikari Ryushi Hoshutsu Pan has gathered, the Hasamis travels in light speed between the world of reality and the dream to cut off any ties between the Yuma and either world, isolating the Yuma into a dimension non-existent. In the said dimension, the double hasamis crabs through and crushes the Yuma into shattered pieces unidentifiable. Due to the fact that the attack actually took place in a dimension that only exists in theory, the concept of time and space do not apply, resulting in a situation where nothing that was originally used by the Yuma as defensive mechanism or maneuver would apply. Requires 4 yousei units. The ultimate finishing hissatsu. Not kick. MUCH more powerful than that of dream cyclone.

Ka Yousei (火妖精)

- Yume Yousei controlled by Mishima Rinko, Ka Yousei specializes in long range shooting and heavy fire bombardment, even though it also has close-range equipment that it uses. Ka Yousei is considered as the long-ranger of the squad, and supports mid to long range fights along with Do Yousei. Due to the high fire power that Ka Yousei is designed to have, its Youseki is designed to not only conserve the maximum amount of energy when reaching a similar output as other Yousei, but also absorb and channel surrounding raw energy in a way much more efficient than that of any other Yousei of its rank. High Weapon/Attack Count, EN Regen M at least, Lower EN cost on weapons.

Abilities

~ Asobi Tatematsuru - Directly translated to Toys offering, this is an ability for Yumetsuaki to take real-life objects and input them into the core of Yousei, and manifest the object through D-Tech to be destruction-effective weapon against Yuma, instead of weapon of weaker destruction created by Yumetsukais' imagination due to the lack of details in the image creation. As there are substantial material that the Yumetsukai can use within the Yousei, it also lifts burden off the Yumetsukai while piloting, allowing Yumetsukai to have an overall more-efficient performance when piloting their Yousei. For specific pilots and yousei combination, it is also possible that Asobi Tatematsuru provide extra support for individual yousei, depending on what the darkest dream that each of the yumetsukais have.

~ Kayoku Zenaki - Giving every single weapon that she uses an extra layer of mixed normal flame and spiritual flame, Ka Yousei gives all of her attacks an extra boost of high-heat destruction. By concentrating her efforts on the spiritual flame that contacts the armor of the Yuma, it is possible for Ka Yousei to eat away part of the Yuma even when no attacks are dealt on the Yuma. ATK + and Burn status given to attacks with resource spent

~ Transform - Due to Yousei being a unit originated from imagination, Yousei can be transformed at whim. By putting a toy jet, drill, submarine, or helicopter into the Houkikami, the Yume Tsuaki can transform her Yousei into the said unit. In Ka Yousei's case, Mishima Rinko prefers to transform her Yousei into a tank, so to enable an easier and steadier heavy map bombardment. Although Ka Yousei is slower in this form, it becomes more durable in terms of defending itself. In addition, due to the steadiness of the unit and the limitation of recoil, the amount of firepower that Ka Yousei can support when attacking in range increases exponentially, allowing an extremely effective field bombardment when facing Yuma that uses its field coverages as an advantage.

~ Kekkai (結界) - A defensive mechanism that all Yousei has, the barrier of Ka Yousei is a solid energy barrier created to absorb any physical damage that may come into her way before the damage comes into direct contact with Ka Yousei. However, more often than not Rinko find herself using Kekkai to absorb the high recoil from Ka Yousei's own attack, and these recoil are usually strong enough to blow the light unit away. Therefore, Ka Yousei's barrier is comparatively stronger than Do Yousei's, but less so than Kin Yousei's.

Attacks

~ Houkikami - While not usually used this way, Houkikami can also be used for basic melee attack and short-handed defense.

~ Junk Pistol - Its original form a simple boy-game pistol created by joining a Cola bottle, 2 soda cans and a gundam model base together, the weapon is the most basic weapon that Ka Yousei uses to defend herself.

~ Laser Hawk - Its original form a flashlight, rubber band and a stick, this is an axe created via the imagination of Mishima Rinko. This hand axe is specifically designed to cut through armor of heavy-framed Yuma, and is used as both a hand held and a thrown weapon. Charged with a spell of thunder, this axe is usually thrown to spin in circles to slice opponent's armor open for finishing attacks.

~ Junk Pistol MK-II - Heavy-Armed Weapon used by Ka Yousei, this weapon is created by two junk pistol and added-on imagination from Rinko. The weapon manifests into a heavy energy launcher-blaster that is featured in a lot of real-mecha anime. Taking in high-density light energy from the surrounding, the Junk pistols can fire off both long range rifle-styled destruction energy beam, as well as middle-range bombardment styled energy balls that bursts and explodes in front of its opponent when the balls are touched.

~ Energy Boomerang - Simple blast of energy created to slice opponents into two-halves. Since the boomerang does not have a form specifically, it can be an attack more powerful than any other weapon that a Yousei can ever possess. The energy can be controlled via pure imaging, allowing extremely high flexibility in attacks. In this case, energy boomerang slices the opponent into two halves, and returns to slice the opponent into 4 parts after passing through its opponent.

~ Energy Bits - A variation of the energy boomerang, this attack splits the boomerangs into smaller daggers that surrounds its opponent, and slices the opponent from all different direction at once, and retracts to cut through its opponent again.

~ Water gun bazooka - Its original form a Water gun, this is a weapon used by Ka Yousei for high damage output, single-target bombardment. This over-shoulder heavy arm is so powerful in terms of damage output, that its recoil is able to set Ka Yousei back by inches after the bazooka is fired.

~ Solar blast Cannon - A toy cannon that becomes a heavy arm, land based artillery after its form change, the solar blast cannon is a weapon with a cross-shaped solar panel at the end of the gun, and uses the energy provided by the solar panel to fire off the cannon. The solar panel absorbs raw solar light and convert said light into pure compressed energy. With a mixture of purifying spiritual power within the cannon blast, the cannon fire is designed to be powerful enough to repel through all energy based defenses that the opponent Yuma has. On top of that, the cannon is designed to use its purifying energy to remove any enhancement, curses, or special statuses that the opponent may have contained within its body, so to weaken the opponent by stripping it of its unnatural enhancement that it may have received from any outside sources.

~ Hiko Tetsuken (飛行 鉄拳) - Installed weapon in the Houkikami, this flying knuckle is as big as twice the size of the Yousei units themselves. This is an oversized hissatsu weapon created in order to destroy Yuma in sizes much greater than the Yousei units that the Yumetsuakis pilot. By transforming the Houkikami into a giant fist, the Yousei are able to punch into the giant fist, giving it enough output to gain the momentum of flying. The flying fist borrows the energy of within the Houkikami, and fly faster and faster. It punches through any physical or energy form of kekkai, and punch into and through the opponent yuma's core, in the process forcibly crush through the opponent's armor. Furthermore, the spiritual energy of the houkikami finding and disrupting the normal functioning of an enemy's kekkai by sending thin energy blocks that cuts off communication between the Yuma and its defense mechanisms. Due to the destructive nature of the weapon, it is not abnormal to find opponent Yumas to be left with a giant hole in the middle of their body after they are killed by Hiko Tetsuken.

~ Yon-Jigen Hasami (四次元鋏) - Installed weapon in the Houkikami, this pair of scissors can cut through objects ignoring the rules of the 3-dimensional world. While the scissors have their own physical power of cutting through armor and parts, it also has the ability to cut the ties between the Yuma and its pilot, rendering the Yuma completely useless with its pilot being cut from the control of the Yuma. As it is a pair of scissors defying all logic and common senses, it is also able to cut through any and all physical or energy-based obstacles poses in front of it with ease.

~ Hikari Ryushi Hoshutsu Pan (光粒子放出パン) - Installed weapon in the houkikami, this is actually a giant hand that can be used to capture part of the body of a Yuma, to restrain the Yuma's movement, and to deal high-density damage with Photon Particles at point blank. The hand is the size of the entire yousei when spread out, allowing the Yousei to have a higher control over the strength and the position that it wants to capture the opponent at. After capturing the opponent and grabbing onto the opponent tightly, the highly-concentrated photon particle fires at point blank onto and through the Yuma, dealing substantial if not detrimental damage onto its opponent.

~ Chou Dendoh Frisbee - Offering a Chou Dendoh Robot Battle 5 to Houkikami, Ka Yousei is able to mimic the finishing attack that Chou Dendou Robot Battle 5 has, Chou Dendoh Frisbee. Summoning two light-energy concentrated frisbee and controlling the frisbee with electricity, Ka Yousei throws the frisbee to its opponent one after another in a rapid speed. As soon as it goes in range to its opponent, the freeze-bee explodes into pure light energy. Using these light energy as photon blades, the explosion succumbs any and everything that the light reaches and cuts them into bits and pieces.

Combo Attack

~ Dream Cyclone (Combine Attack) - An attack combining 3 of the four squad members' power, Dream Cyclone is an attack that uses the power of the Youseis to open through gaps between reality and dreams. The dream cyclone requires all three forms of the Youseis' Houkikami: one Yousei for Houkikami's Hikari Ryushi Hoshutsu Pan as an energy collection and conversion plate for the huge amount of energy needed for the attack; one Yousei for Houkikami's Hiko Tetsuken as the trigger and the force output for shooting out the bullet; finally, one Yousei for Houkikami's Yon-Jigen Hasami to be fired as the bullet at the opponent. The attack starts with Hikari Ryushi Hoshutsu Pan collecting all energy needed from the three units to allow Yon-Jigen Hasami to rip through dimension manually. The energy will then be charged and channelled to the bullet, the Yousei unit with the Hasami equipped. When the charge is completed, the unit acting as the trigger will hit the trigger board as hard as it can with its Tetsuken, and the force that the tetsuken outputs becomes the extra boost beyond the unit's booster to push the bullet forward in an extremely high speed. The unit-bullet is then shot at the opponent, in the process ripping a path through dimensions. When the unit lands on its opponent, the Hasami clips tightly onto the opponent, crushing the opponent's armor directly, and then drags the opponent to throw it into the other dimension that the Hasami has created earlier, banishing the opponent unit into another world of existence. Require 3 Yousei unit. Kick (?)

~ Dream Typhoon (Combine Attack) - An attack similar to the execution of Dream Cyclone, but uses two Yousei unit as bullets instead. The purpose of the Hiko Tetsuken and the Hikari Ryushi Hoshutsu Pan are similar, but the double Hasami now has a different role. Both of the Hasami rips through dimension between reality and dream, creating a jump-gap between the two worlds. Using the energy that the Hikari Ryushi Hoshutsu Pan has gathered, the Hasamis travels in light speed between the world of reality and the dream to cut off any ties between the Yuma and either world, isolating the Yuma into a dimension non-existent. In the said dimension, the double hasamis crabs through and crushes the Yuma into shattered pieces unidentifiable. Due to the fact that the attack actually took place in a dimension that only exists in theory, the concept of time and space do not apply, resulting in a situation where nothing that was originally used by the Yuma as defensive mechanism or maneuver would apply. Requires 4 yousei units. The ultimate finishing hissatsu. Not kick. MUCH more powerful than that of dream cyclone.

Kin Yousei (金妖精)

- Yume Yousei controlled by Tachibana Hajime, Kin Yousei is the "tanker" of the squad. Although the least agile among all units, Kin Yousei is the most defensive unit among all Yousei. In sacrifice of ranged weapon, Kin Yousei uses its free weight capacity equips itself with additional shields, heavy armor and other defensive mechanics. In a way, Kin Yousei is the "Guard" member of the squad. DMG -/Agi +

Abilities

~ Asobi Tatematsuru - Directly translated to Toys offering, this is an ability for Yumetsuaki to take real-life objects and input them into the core of Yousei, and manifest the object through D-Tech to be destruction-effective weapon against Yuma, instead of weapon of weaker destruction created by Yumetsukais' imagination due to the lack of details in the image creation. As there are substantial material that the Yumetsukai can use within the Yousei, it also lifts burden off the Yumetsukai while piloting, allowing Yumetsukai to have an overall more-efficient performance when piloting their respective Yousei. For specific pilots and yousei combination, it is also possible that Asobi Tatematsuru provide extra support for individual yousei, depending on what the darkest dream that each of the yumetsukais have.

~ Transform - Due to Yousei being a unit originated from imagination, Yousei can be transformed at whim. By putting a toy jet, drill, submarine, or helicopter into the Houkikami, the Yume Tsuaki can transform her Yousei into the said unit. In Kin Yousei's case, Tachibana Hajime chooses a drill tank as its transformed form. This allows him to attack Yuma that are unreachable by any of the other Yousei Squad members, and forces them to move out of the underground area. This form also allows Kin Yousei to lay protection and traps underground, such as mines and detectors that will trigger when the Yuma passes a certain point on the ground, so to restrain the movement of the Yuma.

~ Hikari Ryushi Hoshutsu Kekkai (光粒子放出結界) - A defensive mechanism exclusive to Kin Yousei, this additional layer of defense utilize the Pan form of the Houkikami installed weapon. Instead of using it as an attacking weapon, the fingers of the hand is extended to form a huge dome-shaped energy field that protects anything within 10M diameter around Kin Yousei. Electricity is manually inputted into this outer layer of barrier through the energy from Kin Yousei, so that if the barrier is touched by the Yuma directly, the electricity will be able to at least paralyze its movement, so to buy time for the other Yousei to either escape or attack. Also, in sacrifice to have this kekkai ready at full disposal, Kin Yousei cannot use the other two install weapon form of his Houkikami.

~ Kekkai (結界) - A defensive mechanism that all Yousei has, Kin Yousei's kekkai is designed to absorb an extensive amount of damage before being able to be pierced through. In fact, due to the nature of the enemies that they fight against, Kin Yousei's kekkai is designed to absorb the energy from opponent's attacks and channel these energy back for the use of Kin Yousei. If the attack that the kekkai receives is in a pure energy form, the kekkai will automatically absorb the attack as pure energy, and convert said energy through the talisman that created the kekkai to energy usable for Kin Yousei itself.

~ Talisman-bounded Armor - By attaching the talismans used to create a kekkai onto the armor of Kin Yousei directly, Tachibana Hajime has enhanced the armor directly with energy charges that can be supported by the Youseki directly. This way, even if the physical armor can be damaged through, there will still always been an invisible layer of armor made of energy under the broken-through armor to decrease the damage dealt to the Yousei itself, thus making Kin Yousei more durable.

~ Yuusha no Tate - As much as Tachibana Hajime would like to call it that, the shield is actually a pre-programmed Volt Code equipment materialized for the use of Kin Yousei as a weapon of choice to deploy into battlefield with. It is a heavy, unit-sized shield used by a defender-class in a RPG game that Tachibana Hajime used to use. It is usually used by Kin Yousei to defend both himself and a unit behind it, usually either Ka Yousei or Do Yousei, from an extremely damaging blast attack. Due to the purpose of the shield, Kin Yousei has also been designed to channel some of its spiritual energy to support and enhance the shield, so not to let the shield be destroyed easily.

~ Galaxy Police Shield - A smaller shield used by Kin Yousei that uses the stem of a Galaxy Police laser sword toy as its base and handle. The handle is talisman enhanced, that when it is used, the shield is covered by a layer of pure energy to absorb and dissolve any damage that lands onto the shield. This shield is usually used by Kin Yousei when it only has to defend himself from attacks.

~ Galaxy Police Shield - A smaller shield used by Kin Yousei that uses the stem of a Galaxy Police laser sword toy as its base and handle. The handle is talisman enhanced, that when it is used, the shield is covered by a layer of pure energy to absorb and dissolve any damage that lands onto the shield. This shield is usually used by Kin Yousei when it only has to defend himself from attacks.

~ Jirai Jin (地雷陣) - A set of mine that Kin Yousei plants in the ground when fighting against Yuma in its Drill tank form, Jirai Jin is, as it sounds, mines that are designed to explode upon contact. These mines are usually laid around the Yuma, so that if the Yuma decides to come close and attack any of the Yousei, they will first take damage from stepping onto these mines. They can be spiritually enhanced to be invisible to human eyes, making them even more practical in battles.

Attacks

~ Firework Shine Bouncy-ball - Taking the form of a rubber bouncy ball, Kin Yousei throws the ball at its opponent. When the bouncy ball bounces back from the surface of its opponent, the ball emits extremely bright and distracting fireworks, and quickly explodes afterwards, blasting the opponent back. Since the bouncy ball can also be used to create a lot of smoke, it disables the opponents' ability to see. Both an attack and an ability. Accuracy Break

~ Ace of Spade - Cutter - Taking a playing card of Ace of Spade, Kin Yousei can materialize several tiny daggers in the form of Ace of Spade to throw at its opponent to deal damage. They are also used cut off, reflect and destroy incoming projectiles.

~ Galaxy Police Laser Blade - A energy-based melee weapon that Kin Yousei uses to attack smaller Yuma with basic slashing moves. The blade is also usually used in place of the Laser Shield or the Braver's Shield to defend against smaller Yuma monsters and attacks.

~ Ace of Spade - Spear - By using a Ace of Spade, Kin Yousei can materialize a long spear that he can use to attack opponent with. Although Kin Yousei's role in the team is to defend, his choice of weapon is designed to be mid-long range melee, allowing him to surprise attack the Yuma in close range. His spear, specifically, is designed to break through through any kind of kekkai and barrier that opponent Yuma has set up. Additionally, the spiritual energy he puts in his Spear traces the source of the barrier that are used to set up these defenses. By using the energy that he has in his spear, he can cut off all connection between the command department and the energy department in the opponent Yuma to set up its barrier, enabling his squad-mates to attack without the worry of their attacks being rendered ineffective.

Combo Attack

Do Yousei (土妖精)

Yume Yousei controlled by Sakawa Satoka, Do Yousei specializes in data analyzation, spiritual support and defense, as well as support fire and sniping. As the fastest Yousei in the squad, Do Yousei carries mostly long range weapon, and utilizes its high agility to provide support to all members of the squad in battle, as well as data support. Sniper/Lowest base Agi

Abilities

~ Guidance - Do Yousei's Guidance surveys a full history bank of combat data, as well as mechanical unit and weapon inventory, gather suitable data to form hypothesis of current battle situation, and advice Do Yousei and its allies in combat in real time. The controller of Guidance is a spirit of Satoru created from a memory fragment of Sakawa Satoka. As the spirit operates as a completely separate entity, it functions as if Sakawa Satoka is piloting and controlling Do Yousei, when Satoru links up the communication between all allies and provides constant battle and data feedback to all the members in the battlefield at real-time. This set up gives specifically Satoka a much easier time in dodging attacks, as well as more room and time for her to aim accurately at the Yuma's parts with her attacks. Satoru also adjusts and channels astray spiritual energy from Satoka's attacks to where it belongs, allowing Satoka's attacks to always go at its highest damage potential, if not at a higher rate.

~ Transform - Due to Yousei being a unit originated from imagination, Yousei can be transformed at whim. By putting a toy jet, drill, submarine, or helicopter into the Houkikami, the Yume Tsuaki can transform her Yousei into the said unit. In Do Yousei's case, Sakawa Satoka chooses a Stealth Fighter Jet as the transformed form of Do Yousei. It allows Do Yousei to hide behind the vision of enemy Yuma and pilot while at the same time provide the support fire or the surprise attack that may be needed to take down the Yuma. This form also allows Sawaka Satoka to confuse the opponent with special-made flash bombs and investigate the surrounding with an even higher speed than the unit already has.

~ Cross-Dimension - With the guidance of Satoru to the cracks of reality into the dream realm, Do Yousei can "jump" into the dimension between Dream and Reality to move herself out of the way of an incoming attack, then reappear again after the attack is detected to be over. However, doing such thing usually puts a load on the unit's Youseki, it's is usually advised not to be used extensively.

~ Magatama - A stone given to Satoka by her teacher and later implanted into Do Yousei, the Magatama searches for and locates all beings with life energy in the battlefield covered by Yousei and feeds back the information to Satoka. With the help of the Magatama, Do Yousei can see through all gimmicks, tricks, and magics that an opponent tries to pull, and feedback the real information to its respective allies.

~ Scouter Scope - As its name suggest, this is a scouter that Sakawa Satoka uses in place of her fragile, round glasses when she is controlling a Do Yousei. A Do Yousei exclusive devise, it is designed specifically to digitally adjust aiming and lock on at Yuma's vital spot, so to allow Sakawa Satoka to snipe at the aimed place with a -0.001 to +0.001 differentiation in calculation.

~ Kekkai (結界) - A defensive mechanism that all Yousei has, the barrier of Do Yousei is a solid energy barrier created to absorb any physical damage that may come into her way before the damage comes into direct contact with Do Yousei. Since Do Yousei is a very agile unit, the use of kekkai is not extensive. However, Do Yousei is capable of opening up to four additional layers of Kekkai for other allies, as its capacity of spiritual energy is the highest of all yousei units, and its unit type is designed specifically to support other operating units' offense and defense.

Attacks

~ Pocky Rockets - A total of 4 pocky-boxes look-alike can be found on Do Yousei, two over the shoulders, and two on the lower legs of the unit. The boxes on the lower legs are actually launchers for long rockets that looks similar to the snack Pocky that Sakawa Satoka loves. While these individual rockets do not do much individually, they are extremely powerful when they are used as homing weapons on opponent Yuma with high speed through Do Yousei's highly versatile radar.

~ Drill Cream - A set of drill that looks like soft ice-cream in cones, these are weapons designed to be punched towards the opponent Yuma and crush through the armor of the opponent, creating a shattered and weakened part on the opponent Yuma's body, so to allow the attacks of other Youseis to become even more effective and damaging to the Yuma than they already are.

~ Pocky Cannons - A total of 4 pocky-boxes look-alike can be found on Do Yousei, two over the shoulders, and two on the lower legs of the unit. The boxes on top of Do Yousei's shoulders are actually flat-shaped energy cannons that provide long range support fire. The flat shaped output of the cannon allows Do Yousei to launch attack onto a wide area, if the Yuma happens to be one that covers a large area. Due to the nature of the usage of the cannons, the cannons are designed to be extremely destructive, so to deal damage to opponent Yuma even from far away.

~ Yon-Jigen Hasami (四次元鋏) - Installed weapon in the Houkikami, this pair of scissors can cut through objects ignoring the rules of the 3-dimensional world. While the scissors have their own physical power of cutting through armor and parts, it also has the ability to cut the ties between the Yuma and its pilot, rendering the Yuma completely useless with its pilot being cut from the control of the Yuma. As it is a pair of scissors defying all logic and common senses, it is also able to cut through any and all physical or energy-based obstacles poses in front of it with ease. Due to the pilot's inexperience, however, Do Yousei can only use Yon-Jigen Hasami among all of the installed weapons on the Houkikami.

Combo Attack

Edited by Vayu

Nichi Yousei

Statistics:

HP: 3000, EN: 170, Agi: 250

IS: 2, Move: G, Size: S, Rank: 10

Weapons:

[F] Houkikami (M)- 1500 damage [+0%]

[H] Energy Boomerang (S)- 800 damage x 4, Spiritual Power, 15 EN/attack [+0%]

[H] Energy Bits (SX:6)- 550 damage/3 EN, Spiritual Power [+10%]

[F] Yon-Jigen Hasami- 3800 damage, Armor Pierce, Barrier Pierce, Spiritual Power, 20 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] Hikari Ryushi Hoshutsu Pan (V:5)- 1100 damage/6 EN, Spiritual Power [+10%]

[H] Hiko Tetsuken- 6400 damage, Barrier Pierce, Armor Pierce, Barrier Break, Spiritual Power, 40 EN/attack [+30%]

Combo Attacks:

[H] Dream Cyclone- 15000 damage, Kick, Spiritual Power, 40 EN/attack [+50%]

[H] Dream Typhoon- 12000 damage, Spiritual Power, Armor Pierce, Barrier Pierce, 40 EN/attack [+50%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Yume Yousei

2) Countercut: Yon-Jigen Hasami, Houkikami

3) EN Regen S

4) One Vision for All: Gain Damage Dealt +40%, Accuracy +20%, Dodge Cost -10%, Damage Received +10% and HP Degen S. Charge (4) to activate.

5) Mandala (System): Same effects as ASW-22 SDD Link System.

6) Kekkai (Barrier): Same effects as Shield Bits (6).

7) Flight Mode (Transform): Agi -10, Move: F only and only Energy Boomerang and Energy Bits are enabled. Disable Countercut.

8) Dream Cyclone: Requires 2 allied Yume Yousei units to execute.

9) Dream Typhoon: Requires 3 allied Yume Yousei units to execute.

Purchasing Costs: 550 Credits

Ka Yousei

Statistics:

HP: 3000, EN: 170, Agi: 250

IS: 2, Move: G, Size: S, Rank: 11

Weapons:

[+] Junk Pistol- 1500 damage, Spiritual Power, 8 rounds [+20%]

[H] Energy Boomerang (S)- 500 damage x 4, Spiritual Power, 15 EN/attack [+0%]

[H] Laser Hawk- 2800 damage, Spiritual Power, Armor Pierce, 15 EN/attack [+20%]

[H] Laser Hawk Throw (P)- 2800 damage, Paralyze, Armor Pierce, Spiritual Power, 15 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] Energy Bits (SX:6)- 500 damage/3 EN, Spiritual Power [+10%]

[+] Solar Blast Cannon- 3500 damage, Spiritual Power, Barrier Pierce, 25 EN/attack [+25%] Req: Tank Mode

[F] Yon-Jigen Hasami- 3500 damage, Armor Pierce, Barrier Pierce, Spiritual Power, 20 EN/attack [+10%]

[+] Junk Pistol MK-II (S)- 3800 damage, Spiritual Power, 20 EN/attack [+20%] Req: Tank Mode

[H] Hikari Ryushi Hoshutsu Pan (V:5)- 800 damage/6 EN, Spiritual Power [+10%]

[+] Water Gun Bazooka- 4400 damage, Spiritual Power, 25 EN/attack [+25%] Req: Tank Mode

[H] Hiko Tetsuken- 5500 damage, Barrier Pierce, Armor Pierce, Barrier Break, Spiritual Power, 40 EN/attack [+30%]

[H] Chou Dendoh Frisbee (S)- 6000 damage, Barrier Pierce, Spiritual Power, 35 EN/attack [+30%]

Combo Attacks:

[H] Dream Typhoon- 12000 damage, Spiritual Power, Armor Pierce, Barrier Pierce, 40 EN/attack [+50%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Yume Yousei

3) Countershoot: Junk Pistol, Junk Pistol Mk-II

4) EN Regen M

5) Kayoku Zenaki: Same effects as Aggressive Beast Mode but you may also pay an additional 5 AP when using the Critical Ability to give the attack the Burn status effect.

6) Kekkai (Barrier): Same effects as Barrier LL.

7) Tank Mode (Transform): Agi +10, Move: G only and only Energy Boomerang, Energy Bits, Solar Blast Cannon and Water Gun Bazooka are enabled. Disable Countercut.

8) Solar Blast Cannon: If this attack hits, all unit-specific activated abilities (such as Zero System or Lambda Driver) are disabled, and have their activation counters reset to the default. All barriers are considered to be affected by Barrier Break. A unit that is hit by this attack is cleared of all status effects, both positive and negative.

9) Dream Cyclone: Requires 2 allied Yume Yousei units to execute.

1-) Dream Typhoon: Requires 3 allied Yume Yousei units to execute.

Kin Yousei

Statistics:

HP: 4000, EN: 170, Agi: 270

IS: 2, Move: G, Size: S, Rank: 11

Weapons:

[H] Firework Shine Bouncy-ball- 2000 damage, Accuracy Break, Spiritual Power, 10 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] Ace of Spade - Cutter (SF:6)- 500 damage/3 EN, Spiritual Power [+10%]

[F] Galaxy Police Laser Blade- 2500 damage, Spiritual Power, 10 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] Ace of Spade - Spear- 3800 damage, Barrier Pierce, Barrier Break, Spiritual Power [+10%]

Combo Attacks:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Yume Yousei

2) Yuusha no Tate: Same effects as Nova Shield

3) Galaxy Police Shield: Same effects as Beam Shield

4) Countercut: Houkikami

5) EN Regen S

6) Kekkai (Barrier): Same effects as Barrier LL If a non-[F] (B) attack is completely negated by this barrier, absorb 1% of the damage as EN..

7) Hikari Ryushi Hoshutsu Kekkai (S Barrier): Same effects as Ice Shield.

8) Talisman-bounded Armor (1000) (Armor): Same effects as Hell's Armor.

9) Firework Shine Bouncy-ball [Passive]: Same effects as Smoke Discharger.

10) Tank Mode (Transform): Damage Received -10%. Agi +10, Move: G only. Disable all weapons and Countercut.

11) Jirai Jin: Same effects as Floating Mines. 4 rounds.

12) Burrow Req: Tank Mode

13) Dream Cyclone: Requires 2 allied Yume Yousei units to execute.

14) Dream Typhoon: Requires 3 allied Yume Yousei units to execute.

Do Yousei

Statistics:

HP: 2400, EN: 170, Agi: 230

IS: 2, Move: G, Size: S, Rank: 10

Weapons:

[+] Pocky Rockets (PGSX:6)- 500 damage, Spiritual Power, 60 rounds [+25%]

[H] Drill Cream- 2800 damage, Armor Break, Spiritual Power, 15 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] Yon-Jigen Hasami- 3500 damage, Armor Pierce, Barrier Pierce, Spiritual Power, 20 EN/attack [+10%]

[+] Pocky Cannons (AS)- 1400 damage # 4, Barrier Pierce, Spiritual Power, 40 EN/attack [+20%]

Combo Attacks:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Yume Yousei

3) Countershoot: Junk Pistol, Junk Pistol Mk-II

4) EN Regen S

5) Cross-Dimension (5) Same effects as Vital Jump.

6) Magatama: Same effects as Anti Stealth Sonar.

7) Scouter Scope: Same effects as Head Gear.

8) Kekkai (Barrier): Same effects as Ryuurin no Tate.

9) Guidance: Same effects as Alphard Matrix.

10) Stealth Req: Stealth Fighter Mode

11) Stealth Fighter Mode (Transform): Agi -10, Move: F only and only Pocky Rockets and Pocky Cannon are enabled. Disable Countercut.

12) Dream Cyclone: Requires 2 allied Yume Yousei units to execute.

13) Dream Typhoon: Requires 3 allied Yume Yousei units to execute.

Cost to be added: 1650 + 1155 + 700 x 2 = 4205 Credits

Edited by Yosuke Kobe

This is going to be really long. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The Modification Form

Date: 4/21/11

Unit: The entire series

Weapon/Ability in question: Yon-Jigen Hasami

Issue with Weapon/Ability: Not reflecting what it is really supposed to do

Possible Solution: At least also with barrier pierce

Reasoning: Yon-Jigen Hasami is actually the strongest attack among all three Houkikami attacks. I apologize that the way I have organized it may have caused any confusion. Yon-Jiken Hasami is an attack that actually cuts through not only physical, but also spiritual matters on the fundamental dimension gap that Yuma has produced between reality and dream world. Therefore, it SHOULD be able to cut through gimmicks that Yuma can come up with, including kekkai and physical obstacles.

Weapon/Ability in question: Dream Typhoon

Issue with Weapon/Ability: Not reflecting what it is really supposed to do

Possible Solution: At least also with armor pierce

Reasoning: The above is also the reason why Dream Typhoon is stronger than Dream Cyclone, because whereas Dream Cyclone only banishes a Yuma through the gap of a dimension torn apart with the Hasami, Dream Typhoon tears apart the existence of the Yuma in a space-dimension relationship level. Even if not, since Dream Typhoon is an attack based on the attack Yon-Jigen Hasami, it should be also Armor Pierce.

Weapon/Ability in question: Asobi Tatematsuru

Issue with Weapon/Ability: Just... not there.

Possible Solution: Put it on.

Reasoning: Asobi Tatematsuru can be argued as a special ability on the entire series of units, in that it is used to materialize all the weapons except for the pan, hasami and tetsuken attacks and lift burden on the pilots. It is supposed to increase attacks, accuracy and dodge speed on all units because they do not have to concentrate on imaging shapes anymore. Additionally, One Vision for All on Nichi Yousei and Guidance in Do Yousei is supposedly an extension of this ability.

Unit: Nichi Yousei

Weapon/Ability in question: Energy Bits

Issue with Weapon/Ability: Not reflecting Nichi Yousei's special aspect

Possible Solution: Crank up the base damage?

Reasoning: Energy Bits of Nichi Yousei is of the same base damage value as that on Ka Yousei, despite the power of Energy Bomerang on Nichi Yousei is higher.

Weapon/Ability in question: Hikkou Tekken

Issue with Weapon/Ability: Not quite what is going on in the attack

Possible Solution: Barrier Break at EN cost

Reasoning: Hikkou Tekken actually input energy from the unit to disrupt the transportation of signals from the operating system/core control to the opponent's defense mechanism in the same exact way that Ace of Spade - Spear in Kin Yousei does. Therefore, the tag on it should be barrier break like Kin Yousei instead.

Weapon/Ability in question: Kekkai

Issue with Weapon/Ability: Not reflecting what it is supposed to do

Possible Solution: Shield Bits

Reasoning: Nichi Yousei's kekkai are supposed to be extremely flexible, in that it can protect several unconnected civilian area at once in the form of separate kekkai. Depending on the amount of resource put in, the kekkai also grows in strength from the layering of talisman. The way that these talisman protect the area or the units that it wishes to protect is also highly flexible and alterable. Since the amount of Talisman sent out can be differ during defense maneuver, the talismen are also extremely flexible as to where to protect at whim. In a way, it is like shield bits when they are used defensively.

Unit: Ka Yousei

Weapon/Ability in question: Laser Hawk [Thrown]

Issue with Weapon/Ability: Not there

Possible Solution: Add it back on.

Reasoning: Laser Hawk should have two attacks, one thrown and one normal. The thrown one should be able to paralyze opponent and is possible to be cc'ed.

Weapon/Ability in question: Hikkou Tekken

Issue with Weapon/Ability: Not quite what is going on in the attack

Possible Solution: Barrier Break at EN cost

Reasoning: Hikkou Tekken actually input energy from the unit to disrupt the transportation of signals from the operating system/core control to the opponent's defense mechanism in the same exact way that Ace of Spade - Spear in Kin Yousei does. Therefore, the tag on it should be barrier break like Kin Yousei instead.

Weapon/Ability in question: Transform

Issue with Weapon/Ability: Not reflecting the purpose of the transformation

Possible Solution: Adding ACC + at least on it.

Reasoning: Tank Mode of Ka Yousei is mainly used to increase accuracy and firepower with the limitation of movement and recoil that it would have from being in robot mode. Due to that, Tank Mode should give a certain amount of ACC + and/or ATK + to reflect that.

Unit: Kin Yousei

Weapon/Ability in question: Armor vs. Agi

Possible Solution: Add Armor Reduction

Reasoning: In sacrifice of ranged weapon and agility, Kin Yousei is equipped with heavy armor, and that is more than simply the Talisman-bounded armor, because the talisman bounded armor are simply energy enhanced/protection used as an extra protection on the armor. It should have fundamental negation on the armor itself as well.

Issue with Weapon/Ability: Not what it is supposed to do

Possible Solution: EN absorption on B tags

Reasoning: Kin Yousei's Kekkai is ALSO supposed to take in raw energy and convert for its own use, so when used to negate attacks from energy based attacks, it is supposed to be able to absorb that energy.

Weapon/Ability in question: Firework Shine Bouncy-ball [Passive]

Possible Solution: Put it on

Reasoning: Firework Shine Bouncy-ball is supposed to also be able to serve as smokescreen as a defense mechanism.

Unit: Do Yousei

Weapon/Ability in question: Guidance

Possible Solution: Add it on

Reasoning: Do Yousei's Guidance system is just... not there. It is supposedly an ability that enhance all allies' combat ability via system data, and increase its own Accuracy in attacks.

Weapon/Ability in question: Transform

Issue with Weapon/Ability: Not the correct thing

Possible Solution: Stealth Fighter Jet mode

Reasoning: Do Yousei is supposed to transform into a stealth fighter jet similar to F-7, not a tank. The attacks are also not correct, since Do Yousei should have Pocky Cannon instead. This form should give stealth because it IS modeled after a stealth fighter jet after all.

Weapon/Ability in question: Cross-Dimension

Issue with Weapon/Ability: Not quite what it is doing

Possible Solution: Vital Jump

Reasoning: Do Yousei is teleporting into and out of different dimension for a short time. It is not high maneuver. Therefore, it should be vital jump instead.

Issue with Weapon/Ability: Not what it is supposed to do

Possible Solution: Barrier that can actually be used for allies.

Reasoning: While Do Yousei's barrier is not too strong, it is designed to be able to spread and share to protect and support different units on the field as mentioned in the write up. It is not doing so right now.

Weapon/Ability in question: Drill Cream

Issue with Weapon/Ability: Shouldn't be [F] tagged

Possible Solution: [H] tag?

Reasoning: Drill Cream is a rocket punch that flies along with how Do Yousei punches at its opponent, basically. Think Mazinkaiser's rocket punch, if anything

Edited by Nimbus Noa

Nantoka Nani mo Aru Konbini

Convenience store. It is around every single corner of the city. It is open any time of the day. It has everything (even thugs). That's why it is called convenience store. But regardless of how much stuff a convenience store have, they probably don't have... a robot, right?

If you think that way, you are heavily mistaken. Just like how there would be a random hero of justice living under the basement of a coffee shop as a photographer, there would also be one of those odd places that you can find around town that will sell random stuff such as voodoo dolls or mechanical parts. Com'on, it's the 23rd century. ANYTHING is possible. If you have the GUTS to make things happen, THE GUTS.

...Only that, whether you can find them all at one place is a question in its own.

Well, we at Nantoka Nani mo Aru Konbini, NaK for short, sells anything and everything. Precisely because other convenience store around you do not have them, we sell you robots. We do not merely sell you mass produced robots. We sell you customized robots. Robots that are fresh out of our highly technological advanced laboratory just a few miles away from the convenience store. We keep them fresh and clean, keeping them around for at most 48 hours per stay, and keeping them varied for choices.

Why do we go as far as investing billions of dollars in a convenience store to sell robots? Oh, nothing. Just to fulfill all your ass kicking needs.

Our product is 100% authentic, original and of perfect quality. If you do not like our product, feel free to always return it with 7 days, or just buy another one. Though, if a customer don't like what he get? It is usually the customer's problem.

The first customer that came into our store that asked for a robot doesn't even KNOW that he wanted a robot. According to the chat log, this was what happened.

- Hmm... I want... OMGWTFBBQSHOOPDWHOOPLAZER

- ... what?

- Yar. Meme is a very hard language

- Uh... I still don't know what you are trying to say.

After several hours of struggling and investigation, we finally found out that the customer wanted something that doesn't exist in the store. A robot.

At the time, we did not carry robots, even though we prized ourselves as the store that somehow has everything. Therefore, when our store manager found out that he actually wanted a mecha, he was shocked and depressed. After spending much effort in getting exactly what the customer wanted, our store manager contracted a nearby inventory laboratory, and commissioned our first NAK robot.

- OKAY! We will get you a getter of your choice...

- Uh... Tenchou? I think he just wanted a getter ES Gokin...?

- ...FOR A CONVENIENCE STORE PRICE!!!

- ... Forget about it. He's a goner.

Its name?

NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah ομγ

NAK Standard Term of Usage

Please follow the below rules and guidelines for a safety usage of our authentic robot products.

1. NAK reserves the right to update the TOU at any time without notice to you. The most current version of the TOU can be viewed by checking the blog update on NAK's webpage.

2. NAK reserves the right to sell to whoever they want, or not sell to whoever they don't want. Yes, that means you, you, you and you. No, money don't solve everything you jerks. ... Fine, I will just turn a blind eye on it.

3. All NAK robots are made up of the same core, cockpit and operating system. All material we used are 100% authentic. All core we use are 100% environmental friendly. Yes, that means that these cores are energy-saving, in that they use, recycle and reuse their energy fuel in the core. You have a problem with that? EN Regen S

4. All NAK robots carry at least ONE trademark NaK explosive for the unit's usage. It is generally used to cool down the NAK core, but it is also often used to, well, you know, IGNITE THE WORLD!? Nah, the NaK explosive is generally used to explode something or someone, so to leave no trace behind. Self Destruct

5. NAK pride itself as the best anime pirating cross-dimension idea snatching brand around the world. If you think that it is done before? It can always be done again as a commission from the NAK. REGARDLESS OF WHAT IT IS AND WHERE IT IS FROM.

6. NAK also pride itself as the most environmental friendly convenience store around your neighborhood. If you happen not to be able to like your purchase, feel free to always return it to us to recycle the units FOR FREE!

OMG WTF does this mecha do!?

Gettah Ομγ is a robot built by the NAK research lab by a cross-dimensional investigation upon the creation of Professor Saotome. How?

DON'T ASK HOW. IT JUST WORKS. SOMEHOW.

Due to rules about dimension-crossing, no parts stealing, and all those junks, the actual Getter Ray are not used, but the NAK core, which basically can be made and altered into anything the Research Grunts want, is altered to function in the almost-exact way that Getter Ray would function in Getter Machines.

Like any other Getter, Gettah ομγ is a robot built of three tinier robot flying planes. So to make it affordable, the armor on these planes are just sllllllighty cheaper than your regular fighter planes. No worries, however! When all the material of the three planes stack together and things gets moved around when combining, the armor will also stack and make it a perfectly functional robot!

NAK-MEME-9001-1 "Omega Machine"

Omega Machine is the armory aircraft among the three machines that combines into Gettah ομγ. Although unusable in the aircraft mode before combining, Omega Machine contains the shrunk weapons that becomes the weapon for Gettah Ομγ after combined. Omega Machine, due to carrying the majority of the weapon, is slightly heavier than that of Mu machine, but much lighter than that of Gamma Machine.

Weapon:

- Chain Machine Gun -Basic weapon on all NAK Gettah machine, chain machine gun are standard aircraft weapon for self defense. Mainly used for against similar-sized aircrafts, these are high in accuracy when fired in chain, but they do not do much damage individually.

- Omega Missile Pod x 4 -Main weapon on Omega Machine, Omega Missile Pod are weapon slightly more destructive than that of the Chain Machine gun. These are usually used for bigger targets, such as a building tall enemy, or a giant dinosaur monster.

- Giant Dinosaur Monster? Does that even exist?

- ομγ Machine Attack -A high speed maneuver of the three machines in circular motion, firing each of their more powerful missiles consecutively, this is a combo attack between the three machines to destroy some grunt opponents, and distract bigger opponents before the three machines can combine to become a bigger robot.

NAK-MEME-9001-2 "Mu Machine"

Mu Machine's specialty is its speed. It is the fastest unit among the three Machines, and is mounted with extra boosters that helps the extremely fast maneuver in Gettah μγο.

- Chain Machine Gun -Basic weapon on all NAK Gettah machine, chain machine gun are standard aircraft weapon for self defense. Mainly used for against similar-sized aircrafts, these are high in accuracy when fired in chain, but they do not do much damage individually.

- Mu Drill Missiles -Main weapon on Mu Machine, Mu Drill Missiles are more destructive than that of the Chain Machine gun. These are usually used for bigger targets, such as a building tall enemy, or a giant dinosaur monster. Due to the missiles being drill headed, they are usually used to drill a big hole in the opponent, so to let the other machines, or for the Gettah that they combine into later, to reach for the core beyond the armor more easily.

- This aircraft is a drill emporium!

- No it's not. It's just a few drill missiles.

- Y'know. You're so boring and not hot-blooded at all.

- I'll take that as a compliment.

- Mu Laser -A special weapon that only Mu Machine has, this laser is the main raw-energy attack output on the later-to-be Gettah after combined. Although not too powerful in only Mu Machine, it becomes a huge cannon fire after combining.

- ομγ Machine Attack -A high speed maneuver of the three machines in circular motion, firing each of their more powerful missiles consecutively, this is a combo attack between the three machines to destroy some grunt opponents, and distract bigger opponents before the three machines can combine to become a bigger robot.

NAK-MEME-9001-3 "Gamma Machine"

Gamma machine is the main "armor" machine of the three machines. It is the heaviest, because it contains the smart-chogokin that is used by the different forms of the robot as armor. It also contains an extra tank of fuel, so to keep the robot, after combined, running for a longer time than most robots. Due to the smart-chogokin carried on the machine, this machine is slower than Omega and Mu machine in flying speed, but not so much that it lags behind like NO TOMORROW.

- Gamma Tornado Torpedo -Main weapon on Gamma Machine, Gamma Tornado Torpedo are more destructive than that of the Chain Machine gun. These are usually used for bigger targets, such as a building tall enemy, or a giant dinosaur monster. Since the torpedo spins and uses its kinetic energy to disrupt the air current around it, the torpedo has the ability to hinder opponent movement calculation after it hits, thus delaying their maneuver ability.

- TAKE THAT! It's original!

- No it's not. It's just a weaken version of the normal Getter 3 tornado attack on missiles.

- God damn it. Stop being picky.

NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah ομγ

Gettah ομγ is the powerhouse of the three form. It is not the fastest, nor the tankiest, but it is the most powerful form, because most of the energy used within this form is directed into attacking. It is also the unit with the most ways of attack, simply because that's how the unit works.

- ομγ Twin Tomahawk -This is... simple. This is your standard gettah melee gear that Gettah ομγ can either use with its hands, or throw at the opponent. It is also what Gettah ομγ use to... you know, CHOP TREES AND CUT APPLES?!

- You're outta your mind, sir.

- No I am not! I am just slightly insane.

- ομγ Tomahawk Wave -This is slightly more complicated than just the tomahawks. Instead of just throwing two tomahawks, Gettah ομγ fuses energy into the tomahawks, and throws several of them out at its opponents at once. Not only will the edge of the tomahawks cause damage, but the energy interacting between each of the thrown tomahawks will also become a source of damage dealt onto its opponent. We're not too sure how that works, except it's MECHA PHYSICS.

- ομγ Plasma Thunder -Charging both of its hands with raw energy-converted Plasma electricity, Gettah ομγ pulls out a giant Gettah size disk on top of itself to deal a very high damage onto its opponent. Since the plasma disk is basically energy created by the separation of electronic charges, it is also possible for the electricity to mess up the opponent's operating system if they happen to eat the thunder head on.

- ομγ Change Attack -Similar to the principal of the Machines' attack, this is a collaboration attack between the three forms of the Gettah, starting off with the γομι Seismic Toss to bring the opponent to sky high, then deal a high, substantial damage to the opponent with the Mirage Drill attacks from Gettah Μγο, then finally being fired down in an even higher speed than the normal Seismic Toss from Gettah γομ by eating a ομγ Shiny Hissatsu face on. Simple sounding, right?

- ομγ SHOOPDAWHOOPLAZER -Remember the laser cannon mouth that Mr. Mu machine has? Yes, it becomes a port for an OMGWTFSHOOPDAWHOOPLAZER for Gettah ομγ, easily. By converting raw energy into photon beam laser similar to what a REAL getter will do, Gettah ομγ fires its superawesomespecialoverpowering OMGWTFSHOOPDAWHOOPLAZER at its opponent. Now everything perish, even without DOCTOR OCTOGONAPUS BLARRRGHHHH!!!!!!

- Aren't you tired of typing in all caps at 4 am in the morning!?

- Dear Fella, that's how you know someone's sincerely going insaneawesome.

- ομγ Shiny Special -Similar to the OMGWTFSHOOPDAWHOOPLAZER attack, this attack is a pure energy based attack. However, this one, it's more like playing dodgeball. By compressing pure energy into a highly condensed ball of energy, Gettah ομγ throws the ball at its opponent at close range, making it hit the opponent at the stomach. Due to the energy being highly unstable, the ball explodes immediately when it touches the opponent, and, normally, kills the opponent instantly, along with acres of land around it. Again, Mecha Physics apply. Whatever.

- It's like playing dodgeball again!

- Well, if you disregard the fact that if you get hit, you may get killed, yeah.

- No~ eating one of these are totally not fatal!... maybe.

- Yeah right.

- ομγ ΒΒϘNaK Standard Explosion -An alternate form of the famous IGNITE DA WORLD!!! explosion, Gettah ομγ can throw the entire tank of highly reactive tank of NaK energy towards a field of enemy, and let the giant tank of fuel explode. YES, the fuel EXPLODES. It's better than squeezing the liquid core in your hand to create area-wide destructive laser to kill off a whole field of opponent, right? At least you don't die here! An attack that is either rounds lock or Expends all EN. Disable Self Destruct if you use this attack

NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah μγο

Gettah μγο is fast. Mu Machine's thrusters are utilized to its maximum potential in this form. Gettah Μγο is also able to hide underground by drilling holes in the ground and hiding underground from attacks. This speed, however, has been achieved sacrificed the heavy armor that Gettah γομ has, or the pure energy-form attacks that Gettah ομγ can deal.

- ϝτφ Drill Arms -Simple attack executed by Gettah μγο by maneuvering REALLY close to its opponent, and drilling holes in the opponent. Yes, holes are the best.

- ϝτφ Drill Cyclone -By spinning Gettah μγο's drill-arms rapidly, an extremely quick cyclone is created from the tip of the drill-arms. Gettah μγο then waves the two cyclones to point at the opponent that it wishes to target, and engulf the opponent in the cyclone from its drill arm to deal damage.

- ϝτφ Drill Plasma Hurricane -Similar to the above attack, but this time, Gettah μγο also fuses the plasma electricity that was used in Gettah ομγ Plasma Thunder to attack, so to add onto the damage and leave the opponent disabled for a bit.

- ϝτφ Mirage Drill -Utilizing the fact that Gettah μγο is FAST, Gettah μγο quickly maneuver around the one opponent in its maximum speed, so fast that it creates a mirage in the opponent's eyes. Gettah μγο then punches its spinning Drill Arms at its opponent to drill holes all over the opponent from different direction. Because Gettah μγο is so fast, the drill attacks are almost done at the same exact time, even though Gettah μγο may be only one entity, and the two other pilots may be having motion sick in the Gettah machines.

- What the *censored*? How does it even work!?

- It just does! It's mecha physics! Grow to accept it already!

- ομγ Change Attack -Similar to the principal of the Machines' attack, this is a collaboration attack between the three forms of the Gettah, starting off with the γομι Seismic Toss to bring the opponent to sky high, then deal a high, substantial damage to the opponent with the Mirage Drill attacks from Gettah μγο, then finally being fired down in an even higher speed than the normal Seismic Toss from Gettah γομ by eating a ομγ Shiny Hissatsu face on. Simple sounding, right?

NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah γομ

Gettah γομ is the beef among the three forms of the Gettah unit. Extremely well-known for its heavy armor and steadiness on the tank-feet, Gettah γομ can take any attacks heads on and not bulge a single bit. In sacrifice for its steadiness and fortified armor, however, Gettah γομ is not half as fast as its other two forms. Due to its steadiness, Gettah γομ is also the unit to use in water. But seriously, who needs a shield, when the mere body and flesh can block down your entire attack!?

- γομι Recycle -No, this is not originally on any getter. As much as we at NAK tries to stay original, we need to broadcast the importance of recycling, even when we are kicking asses. Therefore, Gettah γομ has speakers installed within itself that broadcasts the importance of recycling AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE, so that a whole area of people will hear it. It is broadcasted so loud, that whoever can hear it will get a headache from its volume, and somehow or another unable to think for a while about what they are trying to do, except for the importance of recycling. Sides, pilots of Gettah γομ are usually loud in voice to begin with, so its just using the pilot's talents to its fullest.

- ... Wait a minute... I never knew Getter was environmental friendly!!

- What are you talking about!? Of course it was!

- γομι Chain Machinegun -For some reason, the design of Gettah γομ is slightly flawed, in that even though it has combined, it still hasn't hid the chain machine gun that the three gettah machines have. Instead, the ammo on these machines seems to combine, and provide a even higher ammo count for Gettah Γομ than before. Well, it's not like this attack is proven to be useful to anything other than flying aircraft is true. Oh, and incoming missile craps, maybe.

- γομι All-Out Attack -Remember the tornado torpedos on the Gamma machine? Yep, this is an attack that fires all of the tornado torpedos at once on its opponent, so to bombard its opponent. It has the same effect as the Gamma machine's tornado torpedo as to disrupt the air current to make the opponent's maneuver harder. It is supposed to have only one use per sets of Tornado Torpedo. Though, god knows how many sets of tornado torpedos have the NAK research institute have managed to fit in it....

- γομι Seismic Toss -Gettah γομ has LONG arms. So long, that it can grab you from afar, pull you close, throw you up in the air, push you up, up, up along with itself, and throws you down in high speed from god-knows-how-high. Well, usually, a plane thrown from that height burn and crash and everyone DIES from that. But eh, mecha physics, who knows.

- ... No, it's NOT the pokemon move people!

- γομι Triple Cyclone -Utilizing the thrusters and the torpedo missile pods that Gettah γομ has, Gettah γομ is able to attack by creating three consecutive cyclones that has the ability to lift any opponent off the ground, and deal damage to the opponent with the strength of the cyclone to tear things apart, and mesh the opponent's armor with trash, scrap metal, or stones that Gettah γομ has gathered from around the battlefield within the intertwined 3 cyclones to deal damage. This attack can usually deal a lot of damage, since the opponent is first lift off the ground, and does not have the ability to ground itself for defense.

- ομγ Change Attack -Similar to the principal of the Machines' attack, this is a collaboration attack between the three forms of the Gettah, starting off with the γομι Seismic Toss to bring the opponent to sky high, then deal a high, substantial damage to the opponent with the Mirage Drill attacks from Gettah μγο, then finally being fired down in an even higher speed than the normal Seismic Toss from Gettah γομ by eating a ομγ Shiny Hissatsu face on. Simple sounding, right?

OMG WTF THEY DO STUFF OTHER THAT DESTROYING!?!?!

Gettah ομγ

- NaK Core -Although the power of each core in the Machines are tiny, when three of the small core combines, they form a bigger core that establishes a complete circuit that maximizes in energy output and an extra coat of NaK liquid that helps cool down and convert extra heat into usable energy. Yes, we are living our use, reuse, recycle theme, alright!? EN Regen S

- NaK Standard Explosive -Because the NaK core is such a precious little trade secret of us in NaK, we have also installed in all of our units the ability to destroy all data in regard to any and all of our products. By breaking the stability of the NaK around the core of all of our products, the NaK we use quickly heat up the core, and trigger the unit itself to explode itself. Don't worry, you won't die! You just need to check if the evacuation device is intact when you push that red button. Self Destruct

- Gettah Change! -Instead of changing forms when they are supposed to, Gettah ομγ can be separated into the three different Gettah machines that it was formed from so to dodge an attack. Sometimes, depending on the situation, the Gettah machines can reform in another way, which allow them to switch their forms into another Gettah than what they started out with. Handy, right?

- WTF Transform! -WTF NO! You can transform into the sleet Gettah μγο whenever you want to deny your opponent of hitting you! Well, this is what the robot is built to do in the first place, to be able to change into its three forms at will to maximize its power.

- GOM Transform! -GOM HOW? You can transform into the Sumi-like Gettah γομ at whim!? Well, this is what the robot is built to do in the first place, to be able to change into its three forms at will to maximize its power.

Gettah μγο

- NaK Core -Although the power of each core in the Machines are tiny, when three of the small core combines, they form a bigger core that establishes a complete circuit that maximizes in energy output and an extra coat of NaK liquid that helps cool down and convert extra heat into usable energy. Yes, we are living our use, reuse, recycle theme, alright!? EN Regen S

- NaK Standard Explosive -Because the NaK core is such a precious little trade secret of us in NaK, we have also installed in all of our units the ability to destroy all data in regard to any and all of our products. By breaking the stability of the NaK around the core of all of our products, the NaK we use quickly heat up the core, and trigger the unit itself to explode itself. Don't worry, you won't die! You just need to check if the evacuation device is intact when you push that red button. Self Destruct

- Burrow- Gettah μγο is able to hide underground by drilling holes in the ground and hiding underground from attacks. What ELSE are the drill-arms used for!?

- WTF Mirages!?- Gettah μγο is so fast, that sometimes when it moves it shows you mirages. Aside from its movement giving its pilots motion sickness, it also gives an after-image of Gettah μγο, so to confuse the opponent which one or where to attack. Gettah μγο can do it a lot in a quick interval, yes, but god knows how much the pilots within can withstand.

- Gettah Change! -Instead of changing forms when they are supposed to, Gettah μγο can be separated into the three different Gettah machines that it was formed from so to dodge an attack. Sometimes, depending on the situation, the Gettah machines can reform in another way, which allow them to switch their forms into another Gettah than what they started out with. Handy, right?

- OMG Transform! -OMG YES! You can transform into almighty Gettah ομγ at whim! This is what the robot is built to do in the first place, to be able to change into its three forms at will to maximize its power.

- GOM Transform! -GOM HOW? You can transform into the Sumi-like Gettah γομ at whim!? Well, this is what the robot is built to do in the first place, to be able to change into its three forms at will to maximize its power.

Gettah γομ

- Gettah Change! -Instead of changing forms when they are supposed to, Gettah γομ can be separated into the three different Gettah machines that it was formed from so to dodge an attack. Sometimes, depending on the situation, the Gettah machines can reform in another way, which allow them to switch their forms into another Gettah than what they started out with. Handy, right?

- OMG Transform! -OMG YES! You can transform into almighty Gettah ομγ at whim! This is what the robot is built to do in the first place, to be able to change into its three forms at will to maximize its power.

- WTF Transform! -WTF NO! You can transform into the sleet Gettah μγο whenever you want to deny your opponent of hitting you! Well, this is what the robot is built to do in the first place, to be able to change into its three forms at will to maximize its power.

NAK-MEME-9001-1 "Omega Machine"

Statistics:

HP: 1500, EN: 70, Agi: 200

IS: 4, Move: F, Size: S, Rank: 2

Weapons:

[+] Chain Machine Gun- 400 damage, 10 rounds [+40%]

[+] Omega Missile Pod (PSF:4)- 700 damage, 20 rounds [+10%]

Combo Attacks:

[+] ομγ Machine Attack- 400 damage x 3, 3 rounds [+40%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Aircraft, Gettah Machine

2) Countershoot: Chain Machine Gun

3) Combine (NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah ομγ): NAK-MEME-9001-1 "Omega Machine" (Lead Unit), NAK-MEME-9001-2 "Mu Machine", NAK-MEME-9001-3 "Gamma Machine"

4) ομγ Machine Attack: Requires an allied NAK-MEME-9001-2 "Mu Machine" and NAK-MEME-9001-3 "Gamma Machine" to execute.

Purchasing Cost: 150 Credits

NAK-MEME-9001-2 "Mu Machine"

Statistics:

HP: 1200, EN: 70, Agi: 180

IS: 4, Move: F, Size: S, Rank: 2

Weapons:

[+] Omega Missile Pod (P)- 700 damage, Drill, 20 rounds [+10%]

[+] Mu Laser- 1200 damage, 5 EN/attack [+10%]

Combo Attacks:

Inherent Abilities:

3) Combine (NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah μγο): NAK-MEME-9001-2 "Mu Machine" (Lead Unit), NAK-MEME-9001-3 "Gamma Machine", NAK-MEME-9001-1 "Omega Machine"

4) ομγ Machine Attack: Requires an allied NAK-MEME-9001-1 "Omega Machine" and NAK-MEME-9001-3 "Gamma Machine" to execute.

NAK-MEME-9001-3 "Gamma Machine"

Statistics:

HP: 1800, EN: 70, Agi: 230

IS: 2, Move: F/W, Size: S, Rank: 2

Weapons:

[+] Gamma Tornado Torpedo (P)- 700 damage, Mobility Break, 20 rounds [+10%]

Combo Attacks:

Inherent Abilities:

3) Combine (NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah γομ): NAK-MEME-9001-3 "Gamma Machine" (Lead Unit), NAK-MEME-9001-1 "Omega Machine", NAK-MEME-9001-2 "Mu Machine"

4) ομγ Machine Attack: Requires an allied NAK-MEME-9001-2 "Mu Machine" and NAK-MEME-9001-1 "Omega Machine" to execute.

NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah ομγ

Statistics:

HP: 5000, EN: 200, Agi: 350

IS: 2, Move: F/G, Size: L, Rank: 9

Weapons:

[F] Melee (M)- 800 damage [+0%]

[F] ομγ Twin Tomahawk (M)- 1000 damage x 2 [+0%]

[H] ομγ Tomahawk Wave (S)- 600 damage x 2, 15 EN/attack [+0%]

[H] ομγ Plasma Thunder- 2800 damage, Stun, 20 EN/attack [+10%]

[+] ομγ SHOOPDAWHOOPLAZER- 4000 damage, 30 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] ομγ Change Attack- (S) 1800 damage + (S) 1500 Damage + (S) 2000 damage, 50 EN [+10%]

[H] ομγ Shiny Special- 5500 damage, Barrier Pierce, 35 EN/attack [+30%]

MAP Attacks:

[+] ομγ ΒΒϘNaK Standard Explosion (T:6)- 6000 damage, Barrier Pierce, 1 round, Rounds Locked [+10%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Getter Machine

2) Countercut: ομγ Twin Tomahawk

3) EN Regen S

4) Damage Received -10%

5) Open Get

6) Self-Destruct

7) Change to NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah μγο

8) Change to NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah γομ

9) ομγ ΒΒϘNaK Standard Explosion: Disable Self-Destruct on all 3 forms of this unit if this attack has 0 round.

Purchasing Cost: N/A. You must have NAK-MEME-9001-1 "Omega Machine", NAK-MEME-9001-2 "Mu Machine" and NAK-MEME-9001-3 "Gamma Machine" in your inventory. NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah ομγ will then be available to use. This is a Combined Unit.

Pilot Slots: 3 (Switch main pilot to second character when Change to NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah μγο is performed; Switch main pilot to third character when Change to NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah ομγ is performed.)

NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah μγο

Statistics:

HP: 5000, EN: 200, Agi: 320

IS: 2, Move: G, Size: L, Rank: 9

Weapons:

[F] ϝτφ Drill Arms (V:5)- 500 damage/3 EN, Drill [+0%]

[+] ϝτφ Drill Cyclone (AS)- 1200 damage # 2, 10 EN/attack [+20%]

[+] ϝτφ Drill Plasma Hurricane (AS)- 1500 damage # 2, Stun, 20 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] ϝτφ Mirage Drill (X:6)- 600 damage/5 EN [+0%]

[H] Getter Change Attack- (S) 1800 damage + (S) 1500 Damage + (S) 2000 damage, 50 EN [+10%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Getter Machine

2) Countercut: ϝτφ Drill Arms

3) EN Regen S

4) Burrow

5) Open Get

6) WTF Mirages!? (5) Same effects as Double Image.

7) Self-Destruct

8) Change to NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah ομγ

9) Change to NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah γομ

10) NAK-MEME-9001-1 "Omega Machine" counts as the Lead Unit for purposes of DP determination.

Purchasing Cost: N/A. You must have NAK-MEME-9001-1 "Omega Machine", NAK-MEME-9001-2 "Mu Machine" and NAK-MEME-9001-3 "Gamma Machine" in your inventory. NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah μγο will then be available to use. This is a Combined Unit.

Pilot Slots: 3 (Switch main pilot to first character when Change to NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah ομγ is performed; Switch main pilot to third character when Change to NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah ομγ is performed.)

NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah γομ

Statistics:

HP: 5000, EN: 200, Agi: 400

IS: 2, Move: G/W, Size: L, Rank: 9

Weapons:

[H] γομι Recycle (S)- Stun, Sound Attack, 30 EN/attack [+0%]

[+] γομι Chain Machinegun (SF:3)- 800 damage, 60 rounds [+10%]

[+] γομι All-Out Attack (GS)- 4500 damage, 5 rounds [+10%]

[F] γομι Seismic Toss (V:10)- 800 damage/5 EN [+10%]

[+] γομι Triple Cyclone (SV:5)- 1000 damage/8 EN [+10%]

[H] Getter Change Attack- (S) 1800 damage + (S) 1500 Damage + (S) 2000 damage, 50 EN [+10%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Getter Machine

2) Countercut: ϝτφ Drill Arms

3) EN Regen S

4) Damage Received -25%

5) Self-Destruct

6) Change to NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah ομγ

7) Change to NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah μγο

8) NAK-MEME-9001-1 "Omega Machine" counts as the Lead Unit for purposes of DP determination.

Purchasing Cost: N/A. You must have NAK-MEME-9001-1 "Omega Machine", NAK-MEME-9001-2 "Mu Machine" and NAK-MEME-9001-3 "Gamma Machine" in your inventory. NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah μγο will then be available to use. This is a Combined Unit.

Pilot Slots: 3 (Switch main pilot to first character when Change to NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah ομγ is performed; Switch main pilot to second character when Change to NAK-MEME-9001 Gettah μγο is performed.)

Cost to be added: 900 + 450 x 2 + 75 x 3 = 2025 Credits (k -OCD)

Edited by Code: OCD

Budo Sentai Jutsuranger

The time is Heiwa Era, era of Peace. Human has given up guns, bombs and highly-destructive weapons on the world-wide treaty signed after World War III. What we used to call "Modern weaponry" is now sealed away as Sin Technology, and human are living in a world where no gunpowder technology exists.

In this era, instead of using gunpowder to resolve problems, Human reverts to the basis, and uses their physical strength to compete and resolve conflicts unsolvable by words. Although conflicts still happen between people on a daily basis, due to the high medical technology, the amount of casualty from what we now call "war" is minimized to approximately 0.5%, except when masters of Martial Arts compete with the will to kill each other.

Everything has been going fine, until an unwanted guest arrived from the other space.

These aliens, who Human came to call them "Jyashin ryu", have their eyes on the still-relatively-newborn Earth as their new home, and more specifically, 5 legendary, extremely powerful weapons fruited from the hybrid of the Heiwa Era's Martial Arts and the Sin Technology era hidden somewhere in Earth. They began to bring devastation with their oversized weapon of mass destruction wherever they go during their search of their goal, and brought fear of the end of the Heiwa Era to Humans.

It is then that the nations around the world collaborated to create a countermeasure to fight against the "Jyashin ryu". By combining the strength of Martial Arts Masters in each of their own nations, each of the nations managed to come up with a project to counter the unwelcomed guests. They have managed to create a robot that can cooperate as many forms of martial arts into one unit as possible with the help of various parts of robots piloted by various people from all around the world. They have named these volunteer teams around the world after a very old, historical defender of justice: Fighting Team, Sentais.

Among all, the most active member in the society of these sentais was from Japan. Sho Haoh (小覇王), they call it.

Japan Units

BukiKatana - Hybrid aircraft-robot controlled by Iaijutsu Red, BukiKatana is a fast maneuver machine that has two "arms" under its wings, which allows BukiKatana to use its blade even before combining. BukiKatana is the core of Sho Haoh after combining. Think Gerwalk mode of a Valk

- Ram- BukiKatana attacks its opponent by ramming into the opponent directly.

- Katana - Grip- BukiKatana charges up its blade and uses the Ki, or the aura of presence of the pilot, to threaten the aggressors, weakening their attack power.

- Katana - Batto -BukiKatana slashes at its opponent in a speed unforeseeable by its opponent, and retract its blade in the same speed that it drew the blade at.

- Hyakuka Bugei- A combination attack between all five parts of Sho Haoh, this attack involves interchanging weapon attacks between the smaller crafts one after another, dealing a substantial damage to the opponent even when not in the form of Sho Haoh.Combine Attack

Passive

- Koryu- According to the old history of Martial arts, it is possible for a person to channel his/her inner life energy, also known as Ki, to increase their ability to combat, and the power that they unleash when combatting. Basing their research on this statement, the development team of Sho Haoh has incorporated a power output enhancing system, that allows pilot's ki-channeling to directly affect the power of the unit during combat. Ki Power Enhancement

- Ki, Ken, Karada Itchi- BukiKatana, BukiChikara, BukiKusari, BukiYari and BukiShuriken comes together, form change, and combines into Sho Haoh.

BukiChikara - Tank controlled by Sumo Yellow, BukiChikara is the embodiment of strength, in that it's extremely durable and stable when moving, and almost impossible to flinch by its opponent when on the ground. BukiChikara is also the only unit that can go under water, and it becomes the legs of Sho Haoh after combining.

Attack

- Ram- BukiChikara attacks its opponent by ramming into the opponent directly.

- Chikara - Push- Instead of only ramming into its opponent, BukiChikara pushes its opponent back by exerting extra power, in the process ramming the opponent into obstacles, dealing damage to the opponent with its force and exterior obstacles.

- Hyakuka Bugei- A combination attack between all five parts of Sho Haoh, this attack involves interchanging weapon attacks between the smaller crafts one after another, dealing a substantial damage to the opponent even when not in the form of Sho Haoh.Combine Attack

Passive

- Koryu- According to the old history of Martial arts, it is possible for a person to channel his/her inner life energy, also known as Ki, to increase their ability to combat, and the power that they unleash when combatting. Basing their research on this statement, the development team of Sho Haoh has incorporated a power output enhancing system, that allows pilot's ki-channeling to directly affect the power of the unit during combat. Ki Power Enhancement

- Ki, Ken, Karada Itchi- BukiKatana, BukiChikara, BukiKusari, BukiYari and BukiShuriken comes together, form change, and combines into Sho Haoh.

BukiShuriken - Stealth Aircraft piloted by Ninjutsu Black, BukiShuriken is the fastest and the most undetectable unit of all five Buki units. BukiShuriken becomes the main boosters of Sho Haoh after combining.

Attacks

- Ram- BukiShuriken attacks its opponent by ramming into the opponent directly with its sharp edges, dealing more damage to the opponent than other unarmed Buki units.

- Shuriken - Thrown- Several smaller mechanical shurikens are ejected and thrown at its opponent from the craft as projectiles to serve as distraction and deal damage.

- Shuriken - Kayaku- Similar to the above technique, but Instead of thrown as only projectiles, the Shurikens also contain explosives that explodes into fire, dealing burn damage onto its opponent when come into contact.

Passive

- Shinobi-iri- As this is a unit piloted by a Ninja Master, BukiShuriken has the ability to disappear from the sight of everyone through both the Ninjutsu Black's control of the unit's aura of presence, as well as the stealth technology that has been developed by the development team of Sho Haoh.

BukiKusari - Hybrid water-air hovering craft piloted by Jujutsu Blue, BukiKusari is slightly slower than BukiKatana, and slightly less durable than BukiChikara. BukiKusari becomes the right hand of Sho Haoh after combining, and provides Sho Haoh with a system for enemy tracking after combining.

Attack

- Ram- BukiKusari attacks its opponent by ramming into the opponent directly.

- Kusari - Bind- BukiKusari flies quickly around its opponent and ejects its chain component, binding its opponent into place.

- Kusari - Whip- BukiKusari flies quickly across the sky on top of its opponent, whipping the chain onto its opponent to deal substantial damage.

- Hyakuka Bugei- A combination attack between all five parts of Sho Haoh, this attack involves interchanging weapon attacks between the smaller crafts one after another, dealing a substantial damage to the opponent even when not in the form of Sho Haoh. Combine Attack

Passive

- Ju no Machi- originally a defensive mechanism created by the team to follow the path of Jujutsu, this is a program installed into BukiKusari to be able to channel energy through its armor or, for later, any object the right hand of Sho Haoh holds onto, to either power up the weapon in hand, or to use the raw energy to coat and cushion something from being highly damaged. In BukiKusari itself, however, due to the incompletion of the energy power, there really is nothing this system can do. However, after combining, Sho Haoh gains the energy channeling and output system of a total of 5 units, making this system possible to be used.

BukiYari- Assault aircraft piloted by Sojutsu Pink, Buki Yari is a mid-long range attacker, second to that of BukiShuriken. Its main weapon a spear, BukiYari becomes the left hand of Sho Haoh after combining.

Attacks

- Ram- BukiYari attacks its opponent by ramming into the opponent directly with its spearhead, dealing more damage to the opponent than other unarmed Buki units.

- Yari - Thrown- BukiYari shoots a long, mechanical spear at its opponent, piercing through the opponent's armor.

- Yari - Multithrust- BukiYari rams into its opponent, and instead of simply ramming the spearhead into the opponent, BukiYari thrusts its spearhead into and out of its opponent several times to deal damage.

- Hyakuka Bugei- A combination attack between all five parts of Sho Haoh, this attack involves interchanging weapon attacks between the smaller crafts one after another, dealing a substantial damage to the opponent even when not in the form of Sho Haoh. Combine Attack

Passive

Sho Haoh

After combining, Sho Haoh is a giant robot with the look and armament of a samurai, a spear behind its back, a set of chain around its waist, a katana fastened on its waist, and several shurikens, kunai, and various thrown projectiles under the leg armament and under its belt. It is a 53.2 M tall robot and weighs 2100 ton. Due to the flexibility and speed needed for most of its attacks, Sho Haoh has a much stronger maneuver speed with a much more powerful thrusters to support said maneuver.

Attack

- Taijutsu - Basic martial arts fundamental that any and all martial art style based off on. Without a weapon, Sho Haoh is still able to punch and kick with their martial arts basics.

Attack - Iaijutsu

- Katana - Grip- Sho Haoh utilizes the sword and Iaijutsu Red's aura to threaten aggressors, weakening their attack power, even though no action is done. Due to the size of Sho Haoh to the scale of the battlefield, Sho Haoh can threaten several people at once.

- Katana - Batto- Sho Haoh attacks its opponent within the speed of its pulling out and returning of the sword, catching its opponent off-guard and destroys the opponent before he even has a chance to attack.

- Katana - Mae- Sho Haoh pulls the katana out of the Saka and slashes its opponent in front, bring the blade up to slash down, then a 45 degrees slash to the side, then return the Katana back into the Saka.

- Katana - Tsubamegaishi- Similar to Katana - Batto, but Sho Haoh actually attacks. Sho Haoh draws it sword in speed uncatchable by the eyes, and slashes numerously at its opponent around it, then return the Katana back into the saka. Since the speed is so fast, the opponents slashed by the katana won't even notice that they are slashed, until the katana is completely returned into the saka, let alone setting up defense for protecting itself. Hissatsu, barrier pierce, attack break

Attack - Sumo

- Chikara - Stomp - Similar to how stomping drives evil spirits away from the the ring, Sho Haoh stomps onto the floor to both intimidate the opponent and to rile up the fighting spirit for itself, so to be prepared for the fight head of it. Morale Boost

- Chikara - Push- Sho Haoh puts its thrusters to maximum output, and pushes its opponnet off into a building similar to how a Sumo pushes its opponent off the ring.

- Chikara - Slam- Sho Haoh push the thrusters to maximum output, and instead of just pushing, it slams into the opponent with its mere output power, and crushing the opponent between itself and another object.

- Chikara - Overhead Toss - Sho Haoh grabs onto its opponent by the waist, lifts it up above Sho Haoh, and toss it across the air back onto the ground.

Attack - Ninjutsu

- Shuriken - Thrown -Sho Haoh fires off over a thousand smaller shurikens at its opponent across the field.

- Shuriken - Kayaku -Sho Haoh fires off over a thousand smaller shurikens at is opponent across the field. Upon contact, the shurikens explodes into fireworks that begins to burn the armor of its opponent.

- Kunai - Gado Piasu -Sho Haoh stabs a set of specially made kunai onto its opponent. The Kunais are specifically designed to disable the circuit between the opponent's central control system and the opponent's special defense system when hit. As a result, the Kunais are capable of piercing through any specially developed defense system on the opponent, and, if hits, disabling the said defense system for a short period of time, so to let Sho Haoh to catch onto this short frame to deal the final blow.

- Ninpo - Hyakkaryouran -Sho Haoh, under the control of Ninjutsu Black, hides its aura and its physical presence with the control of ki and the stealth system. It then maneuver quickly around its opponent to strike the opponent with thrown projectiles such as the shurikens and the kunai and/or the Katana from all different angles without the opponent able to react to the attacks due to the sheer speed and the lack of presence that Sho Haoh has. Since the Kunais are also thrown at its opponent during the beginning of the mixture of attack, the attack also leaves the opponent's defense system down and wide open for the later attacks in the Ninpo.

Attack - Jujutsu

- Kusari - Bind- Sho Haoh throws the chain onto its opponent, tightening its grip onto its opponent, and binding the opponent in place.

- Kusari - Whip- Sho Haoh whips the chain at its opponent, grabbing onto its opponent, then lift the opponent up in the air, then throw the opponent back down again.

- Jujutsu - Overback throw- Sho Haoh comes close range with its opponent, grab onto a part of its opponent, turn its back against the opponent, and throws the opponent over back onto the floor to deal damage.

- Jujutsu - Kumiuchi -Sho Haoh engages in a very close-ranged fight with its opponent, and grapple onto its opponent's main joints, and deals damage to its opponent by such grapple, and in the process disabling these important combat-oriented joints, rendering the opponent unable to fight.

Attack - Sojutsu

- Yari - Thrown- Sho Haoh throws the spear at its opponent, piercing through the opponent's armor to deal damage.

- Yari - Multithrust- Sho Haoh attacks its opponent with the spear with a sharp, armor-piercing head, retracting and pushing the spear at close range at one single location to bring high damage to one pin-point area on the opponent. Since the execution of the attack involves spinning the spear at the same time when attack, the attack can also pierce through heavy armor, and leave the opponent with broken armor after the attack.

- Yari - San Rengeki- Sho Haoh attacks its opponent with its spear in a three-part combo attack. Sho Haoh first slam the spear at its opponent on the waist, then pick the opponent up with the physics of springboard with its spear head, multi-thrust the opponent with its spear when the opponent is in mid-air, then jumps up, and smack the spear down onto the head of the opponent to hit the opponent back onto the ground. Due to the second part of the attack being the same thing as Yari-Multithrust, this attack usually leaves the opponent's armor broken and vulnerable to latter attacks.

Passive

- Bukioh, Sentai Robot- As a combiner of several smaller units similar to the way that old Sentai Robot from live action shows in the 20th and 21st century, the developers have identified the entire line of robots created for this cause of fighting as "sentai-robots". Additionally, Japan has named their project "Budo-sentai", and classified their developed unit line as "Bukioh".

- Ju no michi- A stem of the idea of Jujutsu, Sho Haoh uses the chain received from BukiKusari to form a circular spiral in front of itself as a shield. By channeling energy in between the chains, Sho Haoh can also dissolve unwanted impacts from battle with the energy cushioning in a more soft and gentle way than taking it head-on.

- Emblem of Honor- Sho Haoh fights with honor. Normally, honor directly translates into the endurance and the strength of a person in martial arts. In Sho Haoh, however, the code of honor translates into its extremely-thick armor that allows it to continue to fight with honor, even after a prolonged amount of time.

- Taeru no Chikara- Since Sho Haoh is designed for endurance fights, Sho Haoh makes use of BukiChikara's heavy armor, as well as BukiKusari's energy-channel system as its main defense system. By spreading a light coat of energy over the heavy armor of Sho Haoh, as well as by channeling Jujutsu Blue's concentration on softening the damage, Sho Haoh is able to cushion and dissolve a high extend of impact and shocks from attacks with its armor.

- Shinobi-iri- As an extension of the ability on BukiShuriken, Sho Haoh has the ability to disappear from the sight of everyone through both the Ninjutsu Black's control of the unit's aura of presence, as well as the stealth technology that has been developed by the development team of Sho Haoh.

- Hakka Buki- By interchanging the controls between Iaijutsu Red, Sumo Yellow, Ninjutsu Black, Jujutsu Blue, and Sojutsu Pink, Sho Haoh is able to use all of the weapon available to it upon combining to their fullest potential. Since there is no requirement of changing actual equipment on Sho Haoh, the time taken to change weapon of choice is extremely quick. By default, the Katana is chosen as the main weapon of choice after combine. However, there are also occasions when another weapon is chosen as the default, depending on the opponent and the battlefield.

I derped and put a cost for Gettah, but since its a contest winner its free, so Vayu gets whatever she used to pay back.

BukiKatana

Statistics:

HP: 2800, EN: 120, Agi: 280

IS: 3, Move: F/G/H, Size: M, Rank: 3

Weapons:

[F] Ram (M)- 500 damage [+0%]

[H] Katana - Grip- Attack Boost 20%, Ki Power, 10 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] Katana - Batto- 3000 damage, Barrier Pierce, Ki Power, 15 EN/attack [+20%]

Combo Attacks:

[F] Hyakuka Bugei- 1200 damage x 5, Ki Power, 15 EN/attack [+10%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Bukioh, Sentai Robot

2) Countercut: Katana - Batto

3) Ki, Ken, Karada Itchi (Sho Haoh) BukiKatana (Lead Unit), BukiChikara, BukiShuriken, BukiKusari, BukiYari (Same effects as Combine)

4) Hyakuka Bugei: Requires four other allied units with this attack to execute.

Purchasing Cost: 120 Credits

BukiChikara

Statistics:

HP: 3400, EN: 120, Agi: 310

IS: 3, Move: G/W, Size: M, Rank: 3

Weapons:

[F] Chikara - Push- 3400 damage, Ki Power, 15 EN/attack [+20%]

Combo Attacks:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Bukioh, Sentai Robot

2) Damage Received -10%

3) Ki, Ken, Karada Itchi (Sho Haoh) BukiKatana (Lead Unit), BukiChikara, BukiShuriken, BukiKusari, BukiYari (Same effects as Combine)

BukiShuriken

Statistics:

HP: 2800, EN: 120, Agi: 270

IS: 3, Move: F, Size: M, Rank: 3

Weapons:

[F] Ram (M)- 600 damage [+0%]

[+] Shuriken - Thrown (PF:4)- 500 damage, Ki Power, 40 rounds [+10%]

[+] Shuriken - Kayaku (PSF:4)- 600 damage, Ki Power, 20 rounds [+10%]

Combo Attacks:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Bukioh, Sentai Robot

2) Shinobi-iri: Same effects as Double Image (5) and Invisibility.

BukiKusari

Statistics:

HP: 3000, EN: 120, Agi: 300

IS: 3, Move: G/H, Size: M, Rank: 3

Weapons:

[F] Kusari - Bind (M)- 10 damage, Mobility Break. Ki Power, [+10%]

[F] Kusari - Whip- 3100 damage, Ki Power, 15 EN/attack [+20%]

Combo Attacks:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Bukioh, Sentai Robot

2) Ki, Ken, Karada Itchi (Sho Haoh) BukiKatana (Lead Unit), BukiChikara, BukiShuriken, BukiKusari, BukiYari (Same effects as Combine)

3) Hyakuka Bugei: Requires four other allied units with this attack to execute.

BukiYari

Statistics:

HP: 2900, EN: 120, Agi: 280

IS: 3, Move: G, Size: M, Rank: 3

Weapons:

[F] Ram (M)- 600 damage [+0%]

[+] Yari - Thrown (P)- 2000 damage, Armor Pierce, Ki Power, 6 rounds [+10%]

[F] Yari - Multithrust (MF:4)- 800 damage/6 EN, Armor Pierce, Ki Power, [+15%]

Combo Attacks:

Inherent Abilities:

1) Bukioh, Sentai Robot

2) Ki, Ken, Karada Itchi (Sho Haoh) BukiKatana (Lead Unit), BukiChikara, BukiShuriken, BukiKusari, BukiYari (Same effects as Combine)

3) Hyakuka Bugei: Requires four other allied units with this attack to execute.

Sho Haoh

Statistics:

HP: 7000, EN: 220, Agi: 340

IS: 2, Move: F/G, Size: L, Rank: 12

Weapons:

[F] Taijutsu (M)- 800 damage [+0%]

Iaijutsu Weapons:

[H] Katana - Grip (S)- Attack Boost 20%, Ki Power, 30 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] Katana - Batto- 4000 damage, Barrier Pierce, Ki Power, 20 EN/attack [+20%]

[F] Katana - Mae (F:2)- 2200 damage/10 EN, Ki Power, [+10%]

[F] Katana - Tsubamegaeshi (SF:8)- 800 damage/6 EN, Barrier Pierce, Ki Power, [+20%]

Sumo Weapons:

[F] Chikara - Stomp- Morale Boost, Ki Power, 15 EN [+0%]

[F] Chikara - Push- 3600 damage, Ki Power, 15 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] Chikara - Slam- 4800 damage, Ki Power, 25 EN/attack [+20%]

[F] Chikara - Overhead Toss- 6000 damage, Barrier Pierce, Ki Power, 40 EN/attack [+30%]

Ninjutsu Weapons:

[+] Shuriken - Thrown (S)- 2400 damage, Ki Power, 10 rounds [+10%]

[+] Shuriken - Kayaku (S)- 3600 damage, Ki Power, 4 rounds [+15%]

[F] Kunai - Gado Piasu- 3800 damage, Paralyze, Ki Power, 20 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] Ninpo - Hyakkaryouran (X:2)- 700 damage/5 EN, Paralyze, Ki Power, + (X:6)- 800 damage/6 EN, Barrier Pierce, Ki Power, [+30%]

Jujutsu Weapons:

[F] Kusari - Bind (M)- 10 damage, Mobility Break, Ki Power, [+10%]

[F] Kusari - Whip- 3400 damage, Ki Power, 15 EN/attack [+20%]

[F] Jujutsu - Overback Throw- 4200 damage, Ki Power, 20 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] Jujutsu - Kumiuchi- 5600 damage, Barrier Pierce, Attack Break, Ki Power, 30 EN/attack [+20%]

Sojutsu Weapons:

[H] Yari - Thrown (P)- 2000 damage, Armor Pierce, Ki Power, 6 rounds [+10%]

[F] Yari - Multithrust (MF:6)- 600 damage/4 EN, Armor Pierce, Armor Break, Ki Power, [+15%]

[F] Yari - San Rengeki- 1000 damage, 5 EN/attack & (F:6)- 600 damage/4 EN, Armor Pierce, Armor Break, Ki Power, & 1500 damage, Ki Power, 7 EN/attack [+20%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Bukioh, Sentai Robot

2) Ju no Machi: Same effects as Beam Shield. Req: Jujutsu Weapons

3) Countercut: Katana - Batto, Kunai - Gaso Piasu, Kusari - Whip, Yari - Multithrust or Req: Martial Arts Mastery

4) Countershoot: Shuriken - Thrown

5) Damage Received -25%

6) Taeru no Chikara (Armor): Same effects as Holonic Armor. Req: Sumo Weapons

7) Shinobi-iri: Same effects as Double Image (5) and Invisibility. Req: Ninjutsu Weapons

8) Hakka Buki: During your transformation phase, you may enable one weapon set and disable the rest.

Purchasing Cost:

N/A. BukiKatana, BukiChikara, BukiShuriken, BukiKusari and BukiYari must be in your inventory. Sho Haoh will then be available for use. This is a combined unit.

Pilot Slots: 5

Add Cost: 565+1800= 2365 Credits Approved

Notes:

Please explain to me if Hakka Buki is supposed to mean anything aside from "I can use all of my attacks outright because switching weapons is super easy".

Katana - Tsubamegaeshi does not get Attack Break since you're just cutting someone(s). A lot.

1096679406694.png

Edited by Nimbus Noa

Thanks Regris!

Hyakka Buki basically gives Sho Haoh the ability to choose one of the five sets of weapon during deploy to be used in battle, and can change/add weapon set during battle, similar to the way that DaiBouken does its arm-changing abilitiy. (Adding weapon set would be on the next batch of tiny combining units, if I ever get around to do so)

I was thinking that Koryu would just be Ki Power on all of the weapons, since people who does not know how to utilize Ki would not be able to enhance the attack power of Sho Haoh with Ki power. When I described it as a system, all I wanted it to mean was "a Ki tag to all of the weapons". It is great that you have went ahead and put a system on the combiner, since I was planning on giving it one at its final stage, but I think for now, all I really wanted was the Ki tag on the weapons.

It is really up to your discretion as to how you want these two abilities to work out.

Edited by Vayu

I can kind of see what you're saying with the Hyakka Buki thing but honestly, it *has* all of its weapons available to it so I don't really see it making much of a difference if it sheathes its blade and jabs you with a spear or not. So the idea of "starting weapon" really seems to me more like "So I pull out my chain and swing it a bit to look cool" as the first action on the script, providing this is a sentai-like show.

As for the Ki Power thing uhh. I can sort of see it on the specials but I'm going to leave that to Nimbus' discretion since like, it is honestly not that hard to just stab someone with a spear, or shooting them with a shuriken launcher. Putting Ki Power on all of the weapons seems a little strange to me.

Kuragehime

- When girls grow up, every, every one of them can become a beautiful princess.

Year 206X. Tokyo.

The future of the World comprise of a solar-powered world, with flying vehicles, floating apartments, and even giant humanoids that is used by human on a daily basis. Needless to say, some people uses the humanoids for warfare purposes. However, others uses it for something else- anything ranging from building new apartments, to doing surgeries. However, these technology are not still popular enough for every single person in the world to use them. There are still a lot of less well-off people who live in apartments that roots on the ground, or people who still walks out in their physical body instead of riding on the humanoids. In a way, having a humanoid is still a pretty fashionable thing.

In the older part of Tokyo, there is an old-styled apartment known as Amamizukan. In this apartment lives a whole bunch of girls that does not seem to… be interested in the so-called "popular technology" such as humanoid and floating cars. These girls, who called themselves "nuns", or Amars, all seem to have their own quirks as well. For example, one of them is obsessed with metallic figures from all ages, and another person cannot think of anything in life without relating them back to the period of Sangokushi.

Finally, there is one who is obsessed with jelly fishes data pets. Tsukimi Kurashita is her name.

The life of all of these girls were all peaceful and separated from the newer part of Tokyo, until one day, when Tsukimi met a humanoid in her tiny adventure of saving a jellyfish data pets from being deleted. The humanoid, to her surprise, is piloted by a girl who dresses fashionably, acts modern, and knows about all the updated technology, and actually talks about fashion with these new technological toys.

To the surprise of Tsukimi, she later finds out that the pilot that she thought was a girl, actually turned out to be a genuine boy, who actually looks prettier than she does (or at least in her own honest opinion). And this boy, Kuranosuke Koibuchi, doesn't want to quite leave the girl alone, despite Tsukimi's self-proclaimed Amar status and Amamizukan, the place she lives, spells "we do not welcome men." To make things worse, Kuranosuke, known as Kurako to the Amars, decides to invite Tsukimi to help him with his plan to establish a fashion brand for these huge humanoids and raise money to stop a demolishment of the old Amamizukan building.

The quest of dominating the fashion of all humanoids with jellyfish data pets raising money with the new technology to save the old Amamizukan now begins.

All the Princesses

Tsukimi- Jellyfish lover. However, due to the lack of ability to really see Jellyfish in real life every day, she also broaden her love for jellyfishes to jellyfish data pets. She has, unknown to herself, a very quirky and successful sense of design fashion, especially when it comes to designing a cute, girl-only brand of real robots.

Kuranosuke/Kurako- He loves to cross-dress and invests a lot of time in decorating his real robots, mainly to displease his politician father. He is extremely wealthy, and has a good sense of business and politics, even though he does not use it often. He is amazed by Tsukimi's beauty, and her ability to design cute appearances for robots. He consider the Tsukimi when she is designing the "awakened Tsukimi".

Chieko- the daughter of the manager of Amamizukan. She loves dolls and gadgets and the "old-fashioned" mechanical toys. She is the main resource that Kurako and Tsukimi refers to whenever they need to create a new unit for their Medusozoa brand.

KH-001 FHJFormosa

The first unit that Tsukimi ever created, using the raw material provided by Kuranosuke's initial real robot, some material provided by Kuranosuke, and with advices from the gadget doll loving Chieko. To the great dislike of Tsukimi, Kuranosuke always forces her to cooperate and take action along with him against the demolition of AmamizukanPilot Seat: 2

Unit Type: Medusozoa

- The brand of humanoid design designed by Kurako and Tsukimi is known as Jellyfish. As a result, these real robots are also known as a specific brand of units, Medusozoa. This specific type of unit are known for their less-solid appearance, as well as their high absorbance of energy from solar power. As real robots, they are on average 12 tons and 5.3 M each. Due to the design of their "fluffy" appearance, these units are also inherently weaker than real robots of its age in terms of durability. Real Robot, Medusozoa

Powering System: Solar Powered + Kinetic Vibration Energy Generator

- The powering system of Medusozoa, like all other real robots of its age, is powered by recyclable energy, such as solar power and kinetic power. The main energy generator of the line of units under water are KVEG, Kinetic Vibration Energy Generator, which absorbs frequency waves of sound and water to generate energy. When on ground, the energy generator is changed to solar panels. As the line of unit are designed based on Jelly Fish Data Pets, the KVEG system is much more adaptive and provides much more energy for this line of units than the solar panels to most units. Requesting EN Regen M under water. Solar Panel S when not under water.

Sensory System: NervNet

- Taking the sensory concept of real Jelly Fishes, pilots of Medusozoa are able to feel and sense in the same way that jellyfishes senses its surrounding. By linking the nerve system of the human and the sensory devices in Medusozoa together, the pilot is able to determine what's happening in its surrounding by relying on their smelling, light-sensing ability. The "ears" of Medusozoa, which are basically the receiving panels of kinetic forces for KVEG, also acts as an extremely sensitive pre-warning system, which alerts the pilot of an Medusozoa of movements around it seconds, or even minutes, before something happens, which allows them to move out of the way of the incoming disasters with their almost-instant maneuver. This way, not only is the pilot of the Medusozoa able to always sense through gimmicks of their prey, but he's also able to speedily evades against said preys. Negate ESD

Booster System: C.P. Boosters

- Unlike real robots of its age who uses "normal" boosters, Medusozoa robots uses a specific boosters known as Contraction Pulsewave Boosters, C.P. Boosters. These boosters are especially effective in giving an instant boost of sonic-speed maneuver for flashy and pretty movements on a regular basis when needed. In contrary, however, it puts a rather heavy load on the generator, resulting in a constant energy back-up from the unit itself. ESD

Others: MesoShield

- A rather… fluffy, round looking shield that KH-001 FHJFormosa wields. It is a rather big shield that looks more like a dress in all angles than anything. The fluffy layer on the shield is actually a layer of energy that absorbs and reflects light to achieve the goal of hiding KH-001 FHJFormosa behind it and blend into the environment. It also becomes the head of the unit when KH-001 FHJFormosa after the unit is transformed. Shield. Stealth that cannot be used when Shield use is depleted.

Others: Underwater Mode

- The defining feature of Medusozoa, as if it is not one-of-its-own-kind enough, is the ability of all of these units to be functional under water. In fact, since these units are all designed based on Jellyfishes, it'd be more correct to say that they are altered to be able to walk on ground. Therefore, all Medusozoa units are designed to be functional under water, and has a much better overall performance under water. In this mode, the Mesoshield is shifted to become the shell that contains the mecha's main "body", which results in the unit's natural stealth mode under water.Transform. Agi - and Move: W. Gain permanent Stealth

Others: Neuropathic Electric Erasure Technology

- NEET, The main "attacking" technology that KH-001 FHJFormosa uses. As the name may sound, the main means for the unit to attack is via electric disruption and command erasure of the pilot in another real robot via the nerve system of the opponent pilot. The technology is originally investigated and developed by Kuranosuke to solve the anthropophobia problem of Tsukimi and her friends, as well as the commands that they give to their bodies in order to evade from people. Somehow or another, it became a technology used by Kurako to attack fend off intruders who are using the real robots to forcefully dissemble Amamizukan. Kurako reasons the use of this unorthodox technology to the "cowardness of you girls" and the unwillingness for the other girls to "armor up", resulting in a situation where he has to fight off all the incoming "intruders" by himself. Basically how attacks work

Attacks

Put On Your Armors!- Instead of saying that it is an attack, let's just say that it's more like a command from FHJFormosa to several of its fellow comrades to armor up against their common foe. By broadcasting this message, FHJFormosa helps rally up its allies' defense against the intruders, so to fend off the incoming army with the girls living in Amamizukan, as weak as they are. Ground only. Sound Attack. (S) Status.

Disastrous Bribery- An attack inspired by Kuranosuke's constant attempt to cover up truth and make things happen with money, this attack also "bribes" its opponent not to do things. However, instead of using money, FHJFormosa uses electricity instead. By connecting a piece of ware onto its opponent, FHJFormosa sends an electric current to the commanding system of its opponent, and forcibly disable the defense system in the opponent. Barrier Break

Touch of Miracle- FHJFormosa extract wires from its hand to make contact with several people at once. After contact, FHJFormosa sends waves of electricity to the armor of its opponent, so to inflict a moderate amount of damage onto its opponent, in an attempt to drive the opponent off. Nothing special

Awakened Bloom- When Tsukimi is in her "awaken" mode, she can work on designing the new outlook of real robots to be more fashionable one after another. The speed of her accomplishing so is almost similar to the speed that jellyfish blooms in sea tides. Sadly, when it is put into application onto functioning real robots, becomes "Boom" instead of "bloom", mainly because, well, the units are functional and running, and taking apart things that are running is probably one of the worst ideas ever. As a result, the attempt for Tsukimi to make the real robots look better becomes a disaster for the opponent units, as they are being dissembled when they are running. The more terrifying thing, however, is the fact that Tsukimi can work on several at once, thus dealing damage to several units around it at once. S Attack

NEETlusion- By utilizing the NEET ability on FHJFormosa, FHJFormosa first deals electrical damage onto all of the opponents that its wire-tentacles reaches. It then sends jelly-fish shaped data virus towards the opponent's operating system, and disables all functional systems in the touched units. Furthermore, since these viruses are smart-virus designed after the self-evoluting data pet that Tsukimi own, it would take its opponent quite a bit to recover from the damage that these virus deals to the operating system. To make things worse, these virus would even invade the central nervous system of the opponent pilot, and make them see an illusion of not only one, but several images of FHJFormosa when they try to concentrate on it, thus decreasing their ability to accurately attack and/or dodge from FHJFormosa. Exhaust, Mobility and accuracy break.

NEETtack- An All-out, sound based attack that FHJFormosa unleashes by using all of its energy remaining in the generator to blast out sound wave with super high-frequency. Kurako uses it usually to shatter the minds of Tsukimi and co. when they are petrified by the society. She also once used it to drive a whole crowd of intruding Construction Robots away. This soundwave attack is strong enough to shatter even diamond-glass, and often paralyzes opponent movements by almost destroying the opponent pilots' ears and distracting their performances. When used under water, this attack is unleashed via the help of C.P. boosters instead, thus losing the sound-petrifying ability. However, the C.P. booster produces ultrasonic waves as the main mean to attack, and couple it with the beautifulness of FHJFormosa itself, the NEETtack distract the opponent's mental state for fighting, and disrupt their intention to attack. Sound Attack and Stun when used on ground. SP Damage (20) & Attack Break instead when in water.

KH-001 FHJFormosa

Statistics:

HP: 3600, EN: 160, Agi: 270

IS: 2, Move: F/G, Size: M, Rank: 7

Weapons:

[H] Put On Your Armors! (S)- Armor Boost 20%, Sound Attack, 20 EN/attack [+0%]

[H] Disastrous Bribery- 10 damage, Barrier Break, 10 EN/attack [+0%]

[F] Melee (M)- 600 damage [+0%]

[H] Touch of Miracle (S)- 1800 damage, 10 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] Awakened Bloom (S)- 2000 damage, Armor Break, 15 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] NEETlusion (S)- 2000 damage, Morale Break & Mobility Break & Accuracy Break, 25 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] NEETtack [Ground] (S)- 4000 damage, Stun, Sound Attack, 25 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] NEETtack [Water] (S)- 4000 damage, Paralyze, 25 EN/attack [+10%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Medusozoa

2) Shield: Stealth, Underwater Mode

3) Countercut: Req: Martial Arts Mastery

5) Kinetic Vibration Energy Generator: Same effects as EN Regen S in Water terrains. In other terrains, same effects as Solar Panel S instead.

6) C.P. Boosters (5): Same effects as Double Image.

7) NervNet: Pay 10 EN. Negates Stealth and evasive secondary defenses in units you attack this turn.

8) Stealth

9) Underwater Mode (Transform): Agi -20 and Move: W instead. Disable Melee and Countercut.

10) Put On Your Armors!: May only target allied units. Cannot be used in Water terrains.

11) NEETtack [Ground]: Cannot be used in Water terrains.

12) NEETtack [Water]: Can only be used in Water terrains.

Purchasing Cost: 400 Credits

Pilot Slots: 2

ζ*'ヮ')ζ Vayu, your requests are way too specific. No doing that next time! FYI: The type: RR is only used when the unit doesn't have other types that we can use to call it.

Cost to be added: 700 Credits (Approvedgris)

Edited by Suguri-SP

Nantoka Nani mo Aru Konbini

Convenience store. It is around every single corner of the city. It is open any time of the day. It has everything (even thugs). That's why it is called convenience store. But regardless of how much stuff a convenience store have, they probably don't have... a robot, right?

If you think that way, you are heavily mistaken. Just like how there would be a random hero of justice living under the basement of a coffee shop as a photographer, there would also be one of those odd places that you can find around town that will sell random stuff such as voodoo dolls or mechanical parts. Com'on, it's the 23rd century. ANYTHING is possible. If you have the GUTS to make things happen, THE GUTS.

...Only that, whether you can find them all at one place is a question in its own.

Well, we at Nantoka Nani mo Aru Konbini, NaK for short, sells anything and everything. Precisely because other convenience store around you do not have them, we sell you robots. We do not merely sell you mass produced robots. We sell you customized robots. Robots that are fresh out of our highly technological advanced laboratory just a few miles away from the convenience store. We keep them fresh and clean, keeping them around for at most 48 hours per stay, and keeping them varied for choices.

Why do we go as far as investing billions of dollars in a convenience store to sell robots? Oh, nothing. Just to fulfill all your ass kicking needs.

Our product is 100% authentic, original and of perfect quality. If you do not like our product, feel free to always return it with 7 days, or just buy another one. Though, if a customer don't like what he get? It is usually the customer's problem.

The second customer that came into our store that asked for a robot didn't really… asked for a robot. He asked for equipments for an upcoming battle-of-the-bands competition. According to the chat log, this was what happened.

- I just really need a new guitar…

- How big do you need it?

- It doesn't need to be big. I just need it to stand out.

- And you said you need it for?

- I need it for a Duet performance in an upcoming battle of the bands.

Well well, for a Tenchou who created the great GETTAH OMG, his scale of bigs-and-smalls are definitely going to be off, right?

- Kouhai! Let's get to work! We need a good guitar!

- Wouldn't those guitars right there do, Tenchou?

- No way! This is WAR!! We need to give him what he is looking for! A hot-blooded robot of a man's romance….

- I thought he wanted a normal guitar…?

- …. FOR A CONVENIENCE STORE PRICE!!!

- … Forget about it. He's a goner.

It's name?

NAK-YGO-033 Symphonic Warrior Guitarist

NAK Standard Term of Usage

Please follow the below rules and guidelines for a safety usage of our authentic robot products.

1. NAK reserves the right to update the TOU at any time without notice to you. The most current version of the TOU can be viewed by checking the blog update on NAK's webpage.

2. NAK reserves the right to sell to whoever they want, or not sell to whoever they don't want. Yes, that means you, you, you and you. No, money don't solve everything you jerks. ... Fine, I will just turn a blind eye on it.

3. All NAK robots are made up of the same core, cockpit and operating system. All material we used are 100% authentic. All core we use are 100% environmental friendly. Yes, that means that these cores are energy-saving, in that they use, recycle and reuse their energy fuel in the core. You have a problem with that? EN Regen S

4. All NAK robots carry at least ONE trademark NaK explosive for the unit's usage. It is generally used to cool down the NAK core, but it is also often used to, well, you know, IGNITE THE WORLD!? Nah, the NaK explosive is generally used to explode something or someone, so to leave no trace behind. Self Destruct

5. NAK pride itself as the best anime pirating cross-dimension idea snatching brand around the world. If you think that it is done before? It can always be done again as a commission from the NAK. REGARDLESS OF WHAT IT IS AND WHERE IT IS FROM.

6. NAK also pride itself as the most environmental friendly convenience store around your neighborhood. If you happen not to be able to like your purchase, feel free to always return it to us to recycle the units FOR FREE!

Somehow this works!?

Symphonic Warrior Guitarist is a two-people, all-terrain robot built by the NAK research lab by a cross-dimensional investigation upon the extremely popular card game in Neo Domino City. The research crew have also investigated upon the music of the great Fire Bomber, and somehow incorporated elements from them to each other. As a result, they have created a very mobile mecha unit in comparison to their last product. It appears to be a robot with a humanoid figure, and can somehow transform into a … tiny mascot looking guitar that rides on a Guitar Pit, and for some reason reminds everyone of a certain some Mr. 13th from some old anime. How?

DON'T ASK HOW. IT JUST WORKS. SOMEHOW.

Due to rules about dimension-crossing, no parts stealing, and all those junks, the actual metal frames of the Valkyries are not used, but the NAK core, which basically can be made and altered into anything the Research Grunts want, is altered to function in the almost-exact way that the engine of any other Valkyrie machine works.

Oh God it shouldn't work!!

- NaK Mini Band -This unit is customized for a 4-people band's concert, including the drum, base, vocal and the guitar. However, due to the weigh limit, they ended up only putting 2 seats into the unit. Well, instead of a real band, they now have a mini band. To make it actually MAKE SENSE that the correct vocalist is on the stage when soft-rock is played and the correct guitarist is rocking his soul out when hard rock is played, they can also exchange seats in the unit so so better suit their songs. 2 Seats

- NaK Stage Transform -A change of mood from the hard-rock to the soft-rock, Symphonic Warrior Guitarist also goes through a change of appearance, and transform from its super heavy-rock appearance to a very cute, huggable looking guitar riding on a giant CD or Black LD or whatever you call it. As you can imagine, the soft-rock version of the Symphonic Warrior, now known as Symphonic Warrior Guitar, is much less… devastating. However, in exchange, its song is also more well-accepted, and it has more ability to convince people to like its songs. In this mode, Symphonic Warrior Guitar is also slightly slower, since it is more bulky. Transform - Guitar + Guitarist

- NaK M7 Disc Player -A built in system that enables Symphonic Warrior Guitarist to play music from all different anime galaxy and dimension, as long as these songs has been heard of before. Since these songs are played with the same passion that Fire Bombers and/or any other rock-band hardcore fans would have for their music, the effect of the songs played through this Disc Player also has the effect that those played by the Fire Bombers create. Both forms has it

- NaK Rock this Beat! -Com'on! It's show time! Get more fired up! Get more hyped! How can you expect us to get fired up if you don't get fired up yourself!? Symphonic Warrior is installed with a system that is designed specifically to get the user fired up about his music and performance by staging him, putting out the rock concert atmosphere, and guide the aura around the performance. As a result, the performance of the user in terms of moving around and playing his music within the Warrior gets more excited and hyper, bringing improvement to the performance of the unit itself. It's all related, relatively. Both forms has it

- NaK Salute Playlist -A new playlist that the user of Symphonic Warrior Guitarist generates based on the music that he has heard of before, or the music sheets that the unit is able to capture on its system when it hears a music played on the battlefield, this playlist records for the user a long laundry list of songs that the user may want to play in his concert to pay tribute to a person in an later-on concert. Pretty handy, no? Hm? Nah, it has nothing to do with piracy…. Probably. Guitarist only

- NaK Super Rhythm Impact! -A rather… useless and hidden power of Symphonic Warrior Guitarist for its original purpose, this is actually a power commissioned by the Tenchou to the lab grunts, to actually make the songs capable to damage an opponent in a one-to-one damage ratio. By draining energy from the NaK core to play the music from the NaK M7 Disc Player, the lab grunts enabled the Warrior to unleash its songs in energy wave form the same damage to physical objects in its sound wave form to the ears amplified in Kilohertz. Thank goodness, the young band player has not used this ability yet, since it is, yet again, denoted in the form of a red button. If he ever touches it, tons of people would die to listen to his music for sure. No pun intended. Guitarist only

- Broadcast my music! -By spending some time in setting up its super-powerful sound blasters, Symphonic Warrior Guitar is able to broadcast its music to a much bigger crowd than normal. Since this actually requires taking part of the Symphonic Warrior Guitarist's original sound blasters out to fire up the over-sized blasters, Symphonic Warrior Guitarist cannot broadcast the music like how Symphonic Warrior Guitar does. Guitar only

- SWG Cute Music Aura -When Symphonic Warrior Guitar plays its music, it is unknown whether it's because of its cute appearance, or if it is because of the style of music that it plays, for some reason a strange bubble forms around the unit, and creates a layer between the unit and its surrounding. The layer is so thick, that not even physical objects such as bottles, rocks, or even the stage can crash onto it and stops the ongoing concert of Symphonic Warrior Guitar. It could be a good thing, indeed since it could get dangerous for the performers themselves if the stage crashes on them and they have nothing to protect themselves with, no? Guitar only

This thing does more than just playing songs!?

- Guitar Riff- A special practice routine of notes that Symphonic Warrior Guitarist does, it is a small test of the music wave generator and the sound system of the unit before a real show. Although the level of sound may be insignificant, but if you are right in front of it, you may still be able to get hurt from the loudness of the notes. Guitarist only

- Symphonic Ouen Cheer! -A specially designed cheering that only the cute mascot of Symphonic Warrior Guitar can do, this is a cheering that brings up the tension of the audience in a good way, and raises the level of fire-up'ness of the concert. Of course, nobody can really do it without a cute face on, right? Guitar only

- Gravity (SWG Cosmo Mix) -The first song that the customer of the Symphonic Warrior Guitarist has really first sang, this song is taken from somewhere else and has been spiced up to fit their own band. This song is usually brought out to bring up morale of the concert, making people more hyped up, as well as getting people's groove on in the concert. It is a song that brings a lot of good impression and memories to both the new band and the listeners indeed. Both

Edited by Vayu

Ah, yes I remember why this one isn't statted yet. It made my head explode. I do rather like the concept involved but the actual in-game mechanics elude me a little. At this point I would like to ask for a bit of clarification on each form and what each form should and shouldn't have. If I remember right I had a problem with the small guitar form or something doing ridiculous things.

Either or, this isn't a denial, just a request for clarification.

The main problem you had with it was "song copy", methink. We discussed it before, but I already forgot the outcome of it. See below please for what each form do~

Guitar - Ability

- EN Regen S

- Self Destruct

- Transform

- M7 Disc Player

- Rock This Beat

- Broadcast my Music

- SWG Cute Music Aura

Guitar - Attacks

- Symphonic Ouen Cheer!

- Gravity (SWG Cosmo Mix)

Guitarist - Abilities

- EN Regen S

- Self Destruct

- Transform

- M7 Disc Player

- Rock This Beat

- Salute Playlist <- Ability in question

- Super Rhythm Impact!

Guitarist - Attacks

- Guitar Riff

- Gravity (SWG Cosmo Mix)

Sorry about the headache. I'll try to make sure that the devs after these ones won't be as bad - even though they all look kinda... crazy right now. X_X

Cancelling the unit above to be put in queue. Submitting a new unit. Well, Two.

Banpresto Originals: Super Robot Taisen R Units

~ 3-Years-Later MSV~

EXF-02R Excellence Rescuer

EXF-02I Excellence Invisible

History

Taking elements from SRW OG on how Fiona and Raul coexists as twins, but follows the main R plotline

Two years after the end of SRW R's original story line…

Similar to how Raul Greden and Mitsuho Saiki have set up a small repair shop, Fiona Greden and Raji Montoya have also stayed together to pursue their own dreams - working together as parts of a rescue squad to deal with natural disasters. While Raul and Mitsuho takes a back seat and focus on the the new project of creating a new Excellence frame, Fiona and Raji takes a more active role of actually maintaining, improving, and piloting units to save people on a daily basis.

Time flies, and 2 years elapses after the crew's return. After such a long period of time, Mitsuho was finally able to, with the help from Duo and Raul among other people, salvage and recreate something similar to the original Time Flow Engine within the Excellence Argent Fighter. Along with it, she also creates an Excellence frame, EXF-02R Excellence Rescuer, for Fiona's Excellence Argent Fighter, geared entirely towards personnel rescuing in both within atmosphere and outer space. The new frame is also developed with the hopes to aid further space exploration efforts, such as repairing docks, resupplying space travelers, and transporting personnels from one place to another.

Shortly after the success, the group is once again approached by Nergal Heavy Industry, this time hoping for a collaboration to create an one-man unit for future space exploration. Due to the restriction of the Nergal technology powering their unit with Gravity Wave Beam mainly, no Aestivalis unit that the Nergal owns would manage such long term, tasking one-man explorations. In exchange of their commission, Nergal also provides the group with access to all of their data on Boson Jump, hoping that it would help the group to actually figure out if there is any possible way to reuse the time travel ability from the Time Flow Engine that the group manage to salvage and rebuild.

And the result of this project is a highly mobile frame created from Raul's Excellence Argent Fighter, geared specifically towards space exploration and patrolling - EXF-02I Excellence Invisible.

Unit

EXF-02R Excellence Rescuer

- With the idea of rescuing as its priority task in mind, the Excellence R Frame contains a well-developed mobility system based on previous combat data from EXF-02F Excellence Flyer and EXF-01E Excellence Eternal. Weighing 63.8t and standing at 19.8 M, this unit is the smallest and lightest among all Excellence series, beating all other frames by a small margin. This unit uses the same armor material of all other Excellence units, and draws its power from, just like all other units, the Time Flow Engine. However, due to the lack of need to actually travel in time, this new model is merely to be used for supplying energy to the frame. Stat Specs and EN Regen

- For the purpose of repairing and resupplying space travelers and outer space locations, EXF-02R Excellence Rescuer is equipped with a full set of gears for repairing and resupplying. In fact, this set of gears have acted as a replacement to the entire set of weaponry except for a few for the Excellence Frame. Re/Re

- EXF-02R Excellence Rescuer also has the capability to bring supplies such as food, repairing goods and parts to outer space and to another location within the atmosphere for the purpose of rescuing and replenishing stationed goods. Ability to carry Perishables

- For the purpose of fast atmospheric traveling, EXF-02R Excellence Rescuer has also taken data from EXF-02F Excellence Flyer, as well as references from its previous comrades such as Zeta Gundam to develop an aircraft mode. This form is mainly use for forest-fire fighting, as well as air-lift rescue from dangerous geographic conditions. However, it is also capable of other purposes, such as destroying obstacles. Transform, limited weapon choices

- Just like any other Excellence members, since Excellence Rescuer is an installed frame, it has the full capability to be detached from the cockpit to reveal EXF-02AF Excellence Argent Fighter within. Separate

Weapon

- Melee - Only available in Humanoid form.

- Solid Vulcan - One of the few weapons kept from the original, the Solid Vulcans are a method of destruction that remains to be used in both Humanoid and aircraft form.

- Hi-Colt Magnum - Excellence Rescuer kept one of the two Hi-Colt Magnum guns left over from EXF-02C Excellence Cosmodriver. This is left on the frame for self defense and huge obstacle destruction purposes. Due to the nature of the rescue squad's job, it is possible to sometimes run into difficulty where weapon may be needed. As a result, the weapon has been left as is, in contrary to public beliefs of complete disarmament.

- High Distortion Frequency Sword - Another relic from EXF-02C Excellence Cosmodriver, the high distortion frequency sword is left installed in one of the elbows of Excellence Rescuer. However, the sword has been altered to pure plasma beam energy form to further its speed in forming and its ability to destroy obstacles such as falling boulders from the mountains and/or collapsing trees within one hit.

EXF-02I Excellence Invisible

In comparison to Excellence Rescuer, which was developed from old parts and within budget, Excellence Invisible is developed with the idea of one-man long-time-period space exploration in mind. It is a surprisingly well-equipped, well-powered unit, being able to travel within space for more than 2 decades if left in non-combat mode and if human needs are not taken into account. According to insiders of Nergal, it is said to be a frame mandated from the above in the hopes of finding the missing members of the Nergal Heavy Industry, or to actually prevent the tragedy of the kidnapping of Akito and Yurika with the time jump ability within Time Flow Machine (Which turned out to be unsuccessful). However, conspiracy speakers have also described the new collaborative frame between the two research teams are actually to continue the one-man, one-ship project left over from Black Sarena, hoping to create another weapon as powerful as that of the original Black Sarena and Eucharis. Indeed, the weaponry also reflect that quality. However, since the unit is being piloted by Raul, while the unit has full combat capabilities, it is used more for what the official declaration has claimed the frame to be used for- space exploration.

- The Excellence I Frame is developed with the pure intention of long-time space exploration. With the Time Flow Engine and the newly added Solar energy conversion panel at its back, it is designed to be able to travel extensively within space. Weighing 87.2t and standing at 21.9 M, the unit carries much more weigh in comparison to EXF-02R Excellence Rescuer, specifically within its armor, its engine, and its weaponry. This frame is also equipped with a modified version of the original Time Flow Engine, enabling it to, instead of having the engine generate enough energy for long term traveling, power the unit to support short-term teleport similar to Boson Jump. Stat Specs, EN Regen + Solar Panel

- Gathering details from EXF-02L Excellence Lightning, this frame is designed to be as durable as EXF-02L Excellence Lightning, so to be able to afford long term traveling even if it suffers from environmental damage and/or malign enemy life forms within the space. Armor

- Utilizing data from all previous Aestivalis units, EXF-02I Excellence Invisible takes advantage of the abundant amount of energy supply given by Time Flow Engine to power up a form of secondary defense similar to that of Distortion Field, protecting it from a minimal amount of harm. Barrier

- The one feature that contributes to EXF-02I Excellence Invisible's name, is the fact that the outer layer of the armor of the entire unit is coated with a light-and-scenery camouflage. Taking the camouflage idea (and the cloak coating) from Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom, the armor is coated with a layer of material that allow the frame to disappear from human's eyes, if the pilot deem the situation to be too threatening for a single-unit to manage. Along with this feature, the unit is also equipped with anti-sonar equipment, allowing the unit to travel anywhere without being noticed. Invisible, Stealth

- The second feature that contributes to EXF-02I Excellence Invisible's name is a series of hand grenades that Excellence Invisible is able to throw and explode to create a signal-jamming smoke-screen after explosion, causing the enemy to not be able to see and sense the presence of EXF-02I Excellence Invisible for a short period of time. Limited Smokescreen usage

- As this unit was originally devised as a way to hopefully track down the disappeared Akito and Yurika, it is equipped with a simplified version of what Nergal used to identify and track the reaction of Tulip and boson jump. After 3 years since the original story line, the ability of the original Nergal system to identify and track has greatly improved, to the point where the system can react to changes as long as there is a warp in dimension. Theoretically, although it is not used in combat, the newly installed compact version of the said detector is able to also track down enemy dimension-warping movements. It is, however, predominantly used to track signals of dimension warping in non-combat times to track down possible trace of Akito and Yurika, however.

- Just like any other Excellence members, since Excellence Invisible is an installed frame, it has the full capability to be detached from the cockpit to reveal EXF-02AF Excellence Argent Fighter within. Separate

Weapons

The weapons of EXF-02I Excellence Invisible is highly influenced by the weapon equipment of EXF-02L Excellence Lightning, EXF-02C Excellence Cosmodriver and EXF-02S Excellence Striker. Its attack patterns are also slightly influenced by the Aestivalis units, primarily due to the influence from the collaboration between the two research teams, and the close observations that Raul has made to the Aestivalis units.

- Melee

- Plasma Eye Beam - Similar to how Excellence Eternal has an attack that utilizes Excellence Argent Head's Solid Laser as its attack, EXF-02I Excellence Invisible also has a similar attack that allows it to defend itself from extremely close range enemy.

- Hi-Colt Magnum - Excellence Invisible is equipped with the second of the two Hi-Colt Magnum originally used by EXF-02C Cosmodriver. This weapon is mainly used for short range, self defense purpose.

- Spark Slasher - Taking the weaponry design of the Slashing weapon on EXF-02L Excellence Lightning, the research team was able to develop a retractable melee sword for the unit. However, due to the weapon itself being retractable and light for use, the weapon is smaller and less powerful compared to its original.

- Smash Cutter - Similar to that of EXF-02S Excellence Striker, one of the hands of EXF-02I Excellence Invisible is a crasher-cutter. The smash cutter of EXF-02I Excellence Invisible is used predominantly for destroying big-size obstacles.

- Reactor Blast - Similar to the attacks of EXF-02L Excellence Lightning and EXF-01E Excellence Eternal where energy from the reactor is taken and used to damage its opponent, EXF-02I Excellence Invisible is capable of doing the same exact thing. However, due to the power needed to maintain all the other functions that EXF-02I Excellence Invisible has, such as the teleport function on the unit, this attack is likely less damaging than that when being used by Excellence Lightning and Excellence Eternal.

- Smash Cutter [Plasma] - This crasher-cutter can also be charged with the energy used in a Reactor Blast to create enough power to inflict damage to a unit or a huge obstacle by piercing through the target's body mass with extremely high energy concentration on the crasher-cutter itself. This is also a way to compensate for the reduced power from simply firing the reactor blast.

- Spies - Similar to the faeries used by EXF-02C Excellence Cosmodriver, EXF-02I Excellence Invisible also have a series of 6 remote-controlled weaponry for attacking purposes. Although the amount equipped is far lower than that of EXF-02C Excellence Cosmodriver, these Spies equipped on Excellence Invisible are power-up versions of the faeries, allowing a more damaging result if used.

- Starblast Crash - The most powerful, and the only patterned move of EXF-02I Excellence Invisible, this unit utilizes each and every aspect of the unit to execute a final-move. The unit will first charge towards its enemy with the barrier at full burst, crashing the barrier into its opponent to create substantial damage. It then fires off a bullet from its Hi-Colt Magnum at small distance- usually point blank- to create a wound and a focus point for the next action. It then further damage the opposite unit by piercing it through with a full-charged Smash Cutter. Afterwards, in a similar fashion as how Gigantic Crusher attack of Excellence Striker, Excellence Invisible executes several thrusting movements with its charged smash cutter from one direction to another. It will then teleports away, leaving all 6 Spies behind, firing at full power at point blank as a finisher.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0