Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blaine Kodos

Super Robot Spirits

236 posts in this topic

Now that there's a bunch of people. I demand a massive fight >_>

I like Kait's idea too. I think the one Fleed designed on v2 had the full name on it.

EDIT: And it does.

SRS-an.gif

Edited by Blaine Kodos

I like Kait's idea too. I think the one Fleed designed on v2 had the full name on it.

EDIT: And it does.

SRS-an.gif

And it would be awesome if it were ever actually used, you pricks.

D:

I think the problem may be that it's a bit too...BIG for the image. I'm pretty sure it's a digit bigger than other PIP images... but I do agree it is awesome.

In other news, I've been in contact with Quattro on MSN, and I asked him about something: his hanger and items from the Type-2 board. He said that we can take his units and items and put them into a Faction Hanger, and that his floating chips can be donated amongst our group. Here's proof:

quattrohangerchangeoverzo9.jpg

(Yes, that is a Zeon flag as my background. No, I don't own it.)

So, who thinks we should create a faction hanger? We could start it with Quattro's stuff, and possibly add some other things as well.

I think the problem may be that it's a bit too...BIG for the image. I'm pretty sure it's a digit bigger than other PIP images... but I do agree it is awesome.

It's the same dimensions as the L1 User pip on the v2 board, I dunno if that one's being used here but still. It should work regardless.

So, who thinks we should create a faction hanger? We could start it with Quattro's stuff, and possibly add some other things as well.

Works for me, I suppose. I don't know how much I'm going to use from it though, except probably looting upgrades and a frame or two. Maybe put in a credit pool of sorts so we don't take "forevarz" things like perishables and chips with impunity, and use what credits we dump into that for more SRS hangar stuff. I dunno.

Fleed, I think what Kuro means is that the faction hangar is where you can borrow mechas/items.

Can't return chips or perishables. Can chip hangar-"exclusive" mechs, yes, but still. The way he worded it...

I dunno. Just ask Go, he's the boss.

Once his stuff is converted, we'll put up a faction AM or something (depending on how anal Regris is gonna be about that). When we get all his chips sorted, I'll probably distributed them amongst the faction evenly.

I'd rather see Quattro come back. :(

Well guess what, folks. Quattro here~

To start with,uh... Life's kinda sucks down here, especially that its my last semester n stuff.. got so many things to do. >.<

But one thing for sure, I miss you guys and the fun times we had together here, hence the reason why I (re-)registered in this new board. My dear friend Kurogane has mentioned that we've got to version 3.0, and wow, this place sure looks real nice, indeed. :rolleyes:

So, about the thing I talked to Kurogane before regarding my AM.. well, I know Im here and stuff, but most likely I won't be able to be very active. Also, Regris messaged me and stated his concerns on the faction AM thingey, so we come up with another solution - I'll hand it to the boss there to distribute what was in my AM (chips, mechs, items n such) amongst the faction. And no, Id rather not keep all those myself.. I dont think I can handle that big of an AM anymore. >.<

Yeah, nothing personal guys, but it's just easier to keep track of for bookkeping purposes.

Yay! It appears I am not the most useless member of this faction after all! Great to see you're thinking of coming back, Quattro! And I completely understand about the life part: often, life doesn't let us do the things we wanna do, like focus on our hobbies. After all, I am behind the game with fighting and everything.

Oh snap. It's JSC!

I think we usually get Kaiser to do that, but you're welcome to join us anyways, JSC. Glad to have you aboard.

Alright, here's a roster thrown up (in Alphabetical order) of SRS:

Berlap Sack

Blaine Kodos

Fleed Arsus

Furu

Go Saotome

JSC

Kaiser99

Kaiterra

Kurogane

Nayuta Chouta

Nimbus Noa

Quattro Bajina

Are we missing anybody?

I'm still in, more or less, for now, mostly pending on how a couple changes involving factions shake out.

I think we usually get Kaiser to do that, but you're welcome to join us anyways, JSC. Glad to have you aboard.

That's only because one Getter pilot who shall remain nameless never returned! Asked me to cover, and then ditched. Last time I help out a friend...

That's only because one Getter pilot who shall remain nameless never returned! Asked me to cover, and then ditched. Last time I help out a friend...

I miss him though. ;_; :(

Edited by Go Saotome

Man, what did I tell you about touching.