Kyousuke Sumeragi

AEGIS

432 posts in this topic

Since Mao ain't around yet... I'll start it of..

AEGIS roll call! BEGIN!! >O<

Edited by Rurounin Mao

Londo Bellian, kenzan.

In the middle of moving stuff. Wassup?

Alright that makes 6 of us... Anways... Mao and Gav will probably be back by tomorrow, or monday, since Mao is planning to get a new monitor, 'coz his old one died yesterday.

DAAAN DADAAANNN

OH YOU DIDNT KNOW?

DAAAAN DADAAANNN

THEN YOU BETTER CALLLL SOMEBODDDDDYYYYYY

Hey there snoozers

That makes us 7... So guys, start porting your stuff, 'coz once you guys are ready... We're going to have 1v1 tourney matches between us, since the PA FFA back at V2 would take awhile... This tourney would determine who'll get the 2 remaining mechdev giftcards. =O

Make that 8 gavin will join in....once he finishes with his exams

Alright, 8 then... So the missing dude is Money? How about lloyd?

@ mirage> Take your time, since we're expecting this to be aronud late march or early april. Since most of us here are going to be quite busy with final exams and all~

Like I said... Take your time, we aren't starting anytime soon, since most of the dudes are away with school-stuffs, which also applies to me as a graduating student... And... Take care of your mom, Mirage, am hoping that she gets better soon.

Yeah dont rush man, your mom is more important than us ^^, we will wait for ya to be fully back before starting anything

Edited by Rurounin Mao

my moms coming out of the hospital end of the week..YAY!

will be done with everything by the end of march....anyone seen MF?

That's good to hear~

Nope. Haven't seen him yet. The same goes for lloyd and gavin~

Speaking of which, my own finals are next week, and while things haven't been busy at this end anyway, it won't hurt to drop you guys a note. Hopefully I won't be gone long.

Itte kimasu.

Hi I'm new here can I join this faction? my cousin Gino (Raizen Vanguard) told me that SC is a nice place to have fun and learn at the same time, unfortunately he won't be returning to SC since he is now about to become a father so he'll be busy for his comming baby, so if its ok for you guys for me to join this community? and Gino is also asking if he can give me some of his stuff so that it wont come in to waste, he also wants to donate some of his stuff for the other aegis members

thanks for reading this I hope that we could have fun together.

HEY! NICE TO MEET YA!

Wow Rai is gonna be a daddy...that makes me feel.....soooo old XD

Anyway im fine with Raizen's wishes, just ask him to make a list of his stuff and ill ask the other admin if its alright. Also i dont think all of his stuff can be given since some of em (like his dress-up and Mechdev if he has one) might not be valiable anymore

Anyways, welcome to the AEGIS faction and SC, Vincent Wyvernheart. And your very welcome to join, my friend. Ah I see... So that's why I don't see Raizen in school anymore. Please tell me that me/Kyousuke (Steven) is wishing him good luck on his job of being father. And, don't worry, if he plans to come back, he's all welcome to return. =D

And... as unofficial vice-leader and secretary of AEGIS, I'll do the list for Raizen's stuff... just give me a day or two. XD

thanks for the welcome, well I'm still not making a PCD and AM accounts yet I'll wait for Gino's spoils first so that I can determine what character class that I should make. btw if some of his stuffs are not available anymore what will happen on the chips installed on em? coz Gino told me that he put the chips on some of his mech dev mechs?

wow ver.3 is really different from what my cousin told me I guess I'll read the rules carefully before starting anything yet...

Edited by Vincent Wyvernheart