Kyousuke Sumeragi

AEGIS

432 posts in this topic

Great, I'm happy for you guys that you guys are finally alive! This place is starting to get molds and cobwebs from your absences. XP

Lets scrub this place to get rid of the molds and germs XD

btw kyou, can you post the format we had before for the event. We need to change some things for that seeing how the board has progressed

hey I'm back now!!! sure mirage I'd love that what class and mech are you using??

wing zero custom...as for the class iam still thinking on it..gimme another week..got a lot of RL stuff atm :)

guys...since iam sick at the moment..who would like to sub for me in the spring event?

its only for a week

nevermind that..iam back..ryu..set up our match...i'll be using wing zero and coordinator

:)

Edited by mirage

I think we need to change some stuff (units especialy) due to the board changes as well as some mechanics of the events. If you people got time meet up at the chat

same thing as mao said applies to operation:midnight ep 1 as well....

will post the new stips as soon as i convert it to v3 and whoever is interested just sign up :)

mao>dont have chat here....cant bypass firewalls..what the stuff that has to be changed....

Edited by mirage

@ Mirage > Ok. But it'll be better if you atleast show or atleast the new event's things or stuff. This would help Ryu if he wants to join.

mostly unit stats, more or less everything has to be changed, i might just cave in and let you guys use any rank 5 units (with special characters using 6 or 7) and some story tweaks

Ok to start things off other than Kyou and Signal, all of you choose a rank 5 or lower unit that would be your starting mech for the event. As for me im using

Prototype Psyco Gundam

XXXG-01W Wing Gundam (Hajime Katoki Version) (Mobile Suit Mode)

Statistics:

HP: 3600, EN: 170, Agi: 270

IS: 3, Move: G, Size: M, Rank: 5

Weapons:

[+] 60mm Vulcan- 500 damage, 20 rounds [+40%]

[+] Machine Cannon- 1200 damage, 10 rounds [+20%]

[F] Beam Saber (BM)- 1400 damage [+0%]

[F] Beam Saber [Assault] (B)- 2800 damage, 15 EN/attack [+20%]

[+] Buster Rifle (BS)- 3500 damage, 6 rounds [+15%]

MAP Attacks:

[+] Buster Rifle [Full Output] (BI:5)- 4200 damage, 3 rounds [+10%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Mobile Suit

2) Shield: Bird Mode

3) Countercut: Beam Saber

4) Countershoot: 60mm Vulcan, Machine Cannon, Buster Rifle

5) Damage Received -10%

6) Bird Mode (Transform): Agi is 250 and Move: F only. Disable Shield. Only Buster Rifle is enabled.

7) Self-Destruct

hmm i think you should rename that as a MP Wing, oh and do you mind forming a 3 man wing squadron?

no prob..as long as we have re/re person

ryu..what happen to our match?

Edited by mirage

Well with MechDev opened, I suggest that we each post and make an entry of your own mecha series there. I only the other will post my Epic-class Series that involves politics, religion, wars, timetravel, mech, demons and magic combat in its story. Though Signal's will be quite an interesting one, go ask him if you want. XD

@ Mirage > I suggest you develop/write one, if you have problems, you can always post here and bug us to help you. XD

^got three problems

1. dont have the dough

2. dont know how to develop a unit w/o a base

3. iam busy

Problems? That's just in the mentally...

1. That's where Mao comes in XD

2. I suggest you look around the ones in the MechDev, and you no longer requires a base unit. The unit's rank will be more or less decided by the MechDev mods.

3. Busy? You can always work around it when your not busy. And hat's what we're doing.

Though we're not totally forcing you to make one, but it'll be much better and easier for your character/unit/story to be placed in story if you'll be using one that you created. Otherwise, Mao will be probably lend you one of the generic units that AEGIS will be using or whatever they might be.

Edited by Kyousuke Sumeragi

anyway ill post tomorrow the background story of the event, then you guys will give me your character bio and stuff, as for unit.....ill think about it XP

@ Mirage> We're not going to convert it or anything. You have to submit that to mechdev if you want to have the stats of that original unit you know. ~_~;;

@ kamui> good to see you! Now where's kamiya? so you guys can finally do your jetstream attack! XD

Alright here is the background story for the Aegis Event in a nut shell

In the near future the earth is once again plagued by war, as people once again could not set aside there difference. The earth is divided into 2 major factions: The United Federal Government and Houen Confederation. For 2 years both side waged a war of dominance in the name of their ideals causing untold damages on the earth and lots of lives. Of course not all country embrace both factions ideal, some small countries remain neutral and did not participate in the war. The colonies also declared neutrality.

After 2 years of ceaseless fighting, both side agreed to hold peace talks. Both sides leader met at geneva to formalize the agreement. This were tragedy struck. During the conference, a beam of light shot down from the heavens and destroyed the building were the leaders of both side were located as well as a good part of geneva. This cause chaos all over the world as both side tried to find the source of the beam. Since both leaders were killed, new leaders stepped up for each faction and blamed the other as the cause of the catastrophe plunging the world once again into another war.

During the second war, a small country in asia (need name here XD) tried to diffuse the situation. The leader of said country appealed to both side the none is at fault of the catastrophe and should stop the fighting since its more likely that the attack is not from this earth. At first both side listened fearing an alien attack, but after months of no followed up attack or any activity, both side once again chalked it up as another ploy from the other side to buy time for some secret weapon and continued the fight.

The neutral nation still believe that there is someone else pulling the strings and decided to prepare itself for the coming conflict. With the help of Kingstone Industrial, they formed an Investigating team to search for proof of manipulation. The team is called the Allied Earth Government Investigation Sector, the shield that will protect the earth; AEGIS

As you can see its still got lotsa holes so any ideas

mirage>sory but i dont think it will fit into the story, if you want i can provide you a starting unit, just make a character and post his background story and characteristics

Edited by Rurounin Mao