Kyousuke Sumeragi

AEGIS

432 posts in this topic

"Warriors...fighting...in a world that doesn't need us, but can never seem to get rid of us!"

Hope Valentine Noin Peacecraft

For as long as she has remembered, humanity has fought wars and sought peace...only to fight more wars...

After her father fought the war to end all wars, for peace,he perished, fighting to defend Mars colony 42619. Hope thought that that was the end of all war, only to be embroiled in a conflict at age 15. A rouge force had launched a nuke at the polar ice caps on Mars and she sacrificed herself to divert it.That what was she thought was the end of her fight.

War...War never changes...

After 5 years in cryogenic suspension and cybernetic and nano-reconstruction by a mysterious organization calling itself AEGIS she was asked to do what her father started...fight in a war to end all wars...

But really..can it ever end?

Then again..there is always Hope.

>prefers highly maneuverable, stealth capable MS

>multiple weapon and covert ops training

>prefers rapid strike

>lone wolf operative

----------------------------

kyo>if i cant login by the time you read this..kill me in the VS match....i keep getting a driver error and a 404 for the past 12 hours

Edited by mirage

O_O dude why would AEGIS cryofreeze your character and experiment on you, remember we were just formed and our job is to investigate stuff not do human experiments

hey i never said experiment..i said reconstruction...you ever tried being within a blast radius of nuke? :P

hey i never said experiment..i said reconstruction...you ever tried being within a blast radius of nuke? :P

That would make you incinerated or even blasted to dust with that kind of explosion. XD

My character's already undergoing the recon phase. Mao and kyousuke already knows about it.

Edited by Signal

this is anime....you can be blasted into the sun and still survive! and i never said it was ground zero. :P

@ Mirage > Fixed my post, but you should fix yours as well. You should be dead from my last attack... And because I edited it... Your much more dead in the fight. >=D

I'll post my character background later.

mirage>please, i already posted the background story, as much as possible make your story believable and not over the top. I once again reiterate, AEGIS was just formed and dont have the technology to do what you want. If you still intend to keep this character, i have no choice but to to assign you a role you might not possibly want

to the other, just give character name, background, quirks and variable reason why they might be inclined to join up

@ Mirage > Fixed my post, but you should fix yours as well. You should be dead from my last attack... And because I edited it... Your much more dead in the fight. >=D

I'll post my character background later.

according to my calculations and i just checked it again..i survived that round...but there is no way in hell i can win...besides whats a couple of rounds more?iam dead anyway

"Warriors...fighting...in a world that doesn't need us, but can never seem to get rid of us!"

Hope Valentine Noin Peacecraft

For as long as she has remembered, humanity has fought wars and sought peace...only to fight more wars...

After her father fought the war to end all wars, for peace,he perished, fighting to defend Mars colony 42619. Hope thought that that was the end of all war, only to be embroiled in a conflict at age 15. A rouge force had launched a nuke at the polar ice caps on Mars and she stopped it.Everyone thought she was dead.

"War...War never changes..."

Earth..5 years later...a woman looking like Hope leads the mercenary group Dragon Claw to found a small nation in resource-rich pacific rim, one of the few places untouched by the great war.she thought she at last found peace, only to see it burn weeks later.

With nothing left to lose, she joined AEGIS, no one knows if its really her or what her agenda is.but in these hard times.soldiers are soldiers.

But really..can it ever end?

Then again..there is always Hope.

>prefers highly maneuverable, stealth capable MS

>multiple weapon and covert ops training

>prefers rapid strike

>lone wolf operative

----------------------------

Mao>good enough?

but if that role "i would not possibibly want" is a baddie..iam in :) just not a baddie grunt

Edited by mirage

@ Mirage> No your unit is already dead. You didn't dodge or took any of my attack this turn of yours please fix that. Also, Lucky (Pilot Skill) is a secondary evasion defense that fails against Sure Hit, which negates such things.

@ Mao > Here's mine:

Kyousuke Sumeragi

Alignment: Earth Government Organization (EGO)

Current Background story:

Kyousuke Sumeragi is the supposed heir of the Sumeragi Clan and an Initiate from the Earth Government Organization (EGO). Currently, he is under the command of his father's, General Renzou Sumeragi, forces and stationed at <insert location>.

Personality and Traits:

Kyousuke Sumeragi view himself only as an average person with a sense of justice, a fair sense of judgement and honor to other people. He is mostly skilled with close range combat, especially at swords, and has a fair combat skill in other types for being trained in the Secret Combat Arts of the Sumeragi Clan. However, resting within him is a millenia of destiny that has still yet to happen...

Connection to AEGIS:

While EGO doesn't support AEGIs much, General Renzou Sumeragi views it otherwise, believing that something amidst the flames of war are the ones responsible for it. Under the command of General Renzou Sumeragi, Kyousuke Sumeragi and a small force are ordered to support the AEGIS faction as much as they can while doing their duty while fighting the Val'Gas Empire and the other terrorist forces.

Note: Kyousuke Sumeragi will more or less join AEGIS very late. He will appear more or less appear as an allied NPC to AEGIS for most of the duration game. Reason for this, well, it's going to tie in Val'Gas Empire and also that the EGO's High Coucil doesn't fully support AEGIS.

Edited by Kyousuke Sumeragi

@ Mirage> No your unit is already dead. You didn't dodge or took any of my attack this turn of yours please fix that. Also, Lucky (Pilot Skill) is a secondary evasion defense that fails against Sure Hit, which negates such things.

Done

Oh yeah, while you guys are starting to get active... I need you guys to pick some stuff from Raizen's inheritance. Except for me, Ryu, Kamiya and Mirage who have already gotten our/theirs inheritance. This is of what's left of his stuff:

[item]

[Rank:2] A-Up Unit C x 1

[Rank:2] Barrier Field x 1

[Rank:2] Large Generator x 1

[Rank:4] Mobile Doll System x 1

[Rank:5] Solar Panel x 1

[Chips]

HP Upgrade x 6

EN Upgrade x 3

Armor Upgrade x 13

Mobility Upgrade x 2

Attack Upgrade x 14

[unit]

[Rank:6] PTX-003C Alteisen

[Rank:7] R-1

- Omake Point:

* [sC] Inter Faction Fight X Vs. X

[Rank:11] SRG-03-2 Grungust Type-3 Unit 2

[Rank:?] AGX-04 Gerbera Tetra Kai - IOU for the duration until the stats are up

[Rank:?] GGF-001 Phoenix Gundam - IOU for the duration until the stats are up

[Rank:?] Ketuvim - IOU for the duration until the stats are up

[Dressup]

[Rank:?] Boosted Gundam Dressup x 2

[Rank:?] Unboosted Gundam Dressup x 1

[Rank:?] Boosted Grunt Dressup x 2

Hey guys, sorry for being late, was busy, pretty busy, hellava busy did i say i was busy, anyway im back and once i fixed my stuff i need some fight to get me into the grrove

Hmm, i think i would like that Phoenix Gundam

Edited by Gavin Mendoras

Hmmm... i think i'll grab that Alteisen and a solar panel XD

and these

Armor Upgrade x 5

Attack Upgrade x 5

BTW if you're wondering about when the event's gonna roll its gonna start as soon as we all clear the details for all our characters so you might as well clarify and post yours.

Edited by Signal

@ Gav> You can still change your choice of inheritance if you want too.

Ok here's the updated list of the remnants of Raizen's stuff to give-away...

[item]

[Rank:2] A-Up Unit C x 1

[Rank:2] Barrier Field x 1

[Rank:2] Large Generator x 1

[Rank:4] Mobile Doll System x 1

[Chips]

HP Upgrade x 6

EN Upgrade x 3

Armor Upgrade x 8

Mobility Upgrade x 2

Attack Upgrade x 9

[unit]

[Rank:7] R-1

- Omake Point:

[Rank:11] SRG-03-2 Grungust Type-3 Unit 2

[Rank:?] AGX-04 Gerbera Tetra Kai - IOU for the duration until the stats are up

[Rank:?] Ketuvim - IOU for the duration until the stats are up

[Dressup]

[Rank:?] Boosted Gundam Dressup x 2

[Rank:?] Unboosted Gundam Dressup x 1

[Rank:?] Boosted Grunt Dressup x 2

________________________________________________________________________________

_________

[Ryu Tendou/Vincent Wyvernheart]

[Rank:2] 10 Repair Kits

[Rank:2] 10 Spare Batteries

[Rank:2] 10 Propellent Tanks

[Rank:2] 10 Reloaders

[Rank:2] A-Up Unit C x 2

[Rank:2] A-Up Unit S x 2

[Rank:2] Hi-Performance Targeter x 1

[Rank:2] Hybrid Armor x 1

[Rank:3] A-Up Unit SC x 1

[Rank:3] Grapple Sensor x 1

[Rank:3] G-Wall Generator x 1

[Rank:3] Hybrid Dual Sensor x 1

[Rank:3] Mega Generator x 1

[Rank:4] Chogokin New Z x 1

[Rank:4] Distortion Block x 1

[Rank:4] Dual Tesla Drive x 1

[Rank:4] Flash System x 1

[Rank:5] EN-Giga Chip x 1

[Rank:6] Supplementary GS Ride x 1

[Rank:N] Divider x 1

[Rank:N] Gundam Astray Blue Tactical Arms Backpack x 1

[Rank:N] B-Class Combat Data x 1

[Rank:N] A-Class Combat Data x 1

[Rank:N] S-Class Combat Data x 1

[Rank:5] Orange Haro (SP 50/50)

- PPs: 0

[Rank:5] Psycho Haro (SP: 100/100)

- PPs: 0

HP Upgrade x 11

EN Upgrade x 10

Armor Upgrade x 13

Mobility Upgrade x 10

Attack Upgrade x 4

Accuracy Upgrade x 5

Any normal Upgrade Chips x 30

[Rank:9] MRX-010 Psyco Gundam Mk-II

[Rank:3] Psyco Gundam Mk-II Head

[Rank:6] MBF-P03 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second G

[Rank:8] MBF-P03 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second L

[Rank:8] GX-9900 Gundam X

[Rank:8] GX-9900-DV Gundam X Divider

[Rank:10] F91 Gundam F91

[Rank:12] RX-93-Nu-2 Hi-Nu Gundam

[Rank:10] PTX-003-SP1 Alteisen Riese

[Rank:6] PTX-007-3C Weisritter

- EVO Point:

[Rank:15] DCAM-00 Granzon

[Rank:8] LRX-066 Tera-S'ono

[Rank:14] LRX-066 Tera-S'ono Mobile Armor Type

[Rank:10] Bergelmir M

- Evo Point:

[Rank:?] Boosted Gundam Dressup x 3

[Rank:?] EVO Boosted PT Dressup x 1

- EVO Point:

* [sC] Custom PT Prototype Battle (Old Board)

* [sC] PT Field Testing (Old Board)

* [sC] PT Matchfight!

[Kyousuke Sumeragi]

[Rank:N] Heavy Weapons System Module x 1

HP Upgrade x 4

EN Upgrade x 2

Mobility Upgrade x 3

Any normal Upgrade Chips x 5

[Rank:9] RX-93 Nu Gundam

- EVO Point:

* [sC] Kira's Evo Fight (Old Board)

* [sC] Nu Gundam vs. Nu Astrayvalis Remix

[Rank:11] FA-93HWS Nu Gundam Heavy Weapons Type

- Requires RX-93 Nu Gundam and Heavy Weapons System Module.

[Rank:?] Pellzein Richt - IOU for the duration until the stats are up

[Rank:?] EVO PT Dressup x 1

[Kamiyaplasma]

[Rank:3] Hybrid Dual Sensor x 1

[Rank:N] R-2 AUX Parts x 1

[Rank:N] R-3 AUX Parts x 1

[Rank:6] R-2

- Omake Point:

[Rank:6] R-3

- Omake Point:

[Rank:?] Boosted Gundam Dressup

3000 Credit

[Mirage Shadowalker]

Any normal Upgrade Chips x 15

7890 Credit

[Gavin Mendoras]

[units]

[Rank:?] GGF-001 Phoenix Gundam - IOU for the duration until the stats are up

[signal]

[Rank:5] Solar Panel x 1

[Rank:6] PTX-003C Alteisen

Armor Upgrade x 5

Attack Upgrade x 5

Here's my character data

Name: Jon Magnell

Alias(s): Magnus(when he was still in the military), Wash-out Flyboy(a name introduced to him by some members of AEGIS)

Alignment: None at the moment(former United Federal Government squadron leader and ace pilot). Later joins AEGIS

Occupation: Cargo plane pilot(later to be reinstated back as a squadron leader)

Current Background story:

Jon graduated at an early age of 17 in the military academy with flying colors he was always the top of the batch but he doesnt really put any effort to most of his achievements and he thinks that its luck that has always made him get to the top.

When he was in the UFG miltary, he quickly rises in rank and eventually became a squadron leader for a short period of time. This however proved short as his attitude quickly changed during an incident where civilians were accidentally killed by his actions. In the midst of the incident Jon blamed himself for their deaths and vowed never to step in the cockpit of a killing machine again.

After he resigned from the military he moved from place to place and slowly drowning himself in alchohol to forget his past haunting him. Jon eventually stays in Hongkong as a cargo plane pilot. Jon was lucky so far as a woman named Sara du Monteau(whom was a former medic in the UFG military as well) was there to always take care of him. They live together in a small apartment that sara owns but despite that, Jon still feels awkward to her yet he feels connected to her in some ways as he enjoys being with her.

Personality and Traits:

Jon used to be a very firm person but now he seems to be drowzy most of the time due to his excessive drinking but despite that his perceptions are very much fine. He mostly do alot of weird stuff(again must be due to drinking). He's a happy go lucky type person and is very much dedicated in doing his work as well as upholding the peace. Though he was a former military man he doesnt like violence as much as most people do. He is even seen sometimes watching soap operas in TV(?). He seems to have some affections to Sara but he often shows it in a weird way(IE he grabs her and eventually falls down unconcious to her lap).

Connection to AEGIS:

He really doesnt care much anymore about the things regarding the war after he last step down from being a pilot. *warning spoiler alert for episode 1* He was being convinced to join AEGIS but denies it due to his past connection. When Sara was badly injured and was left temporary blind during the incident in hongkong he decided to join AEGIS to pay for the medical assistance she needs as well as with the AEGIS having a more better hospital equipment to ensure her safety during her operation.

I'll post my other character later on since its gonna take a long while before he joins XD

Edited by Signal

@ Signal> Your character's ok, I think it will fit easily. Now get your other Black Star members to post their's. XD

@ Mirage> What are talking about spreading the credits? We already done that on the old board. --;

err when did i ever say that?

you said you had some leftover creds... :) but if you dont...ok

btw..when is the event gonna roll?

Mirage> read my post on the top

Kyousuke> I'll quickly inform them, and we aint a Black Star group ~_~;