2 posts in this topic

VLD2-RA Rod Axelrod

Statistics:

HP: 6400, EN: 240, Agi: 320

IS: 2, Move: F/G, Size: M, Rank: 14

Weapons:

[F] Wonderboy (M)- 800 damage [+0%]

[M] Bye Bye Axelrod- 2200 damage, 20 Song EN/attack [+10%]

[M] Here Comes Axelrod!- 2800 damage & Attack Break & Accuracy Break, 25 Song EN/attack [+10%]

[M] White Tiger- 3000 damage, Morale Boost & Attack Boost 30% & Accuracy Boost 30% & Skill Boost, 50 Song EN/attack [+10%]

[H] Resonance "These are the vibrations of my very soul!"" (S)- 1200 damage, Sound Attack, 3 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] Hard Rock "With my guitar, I will play for you the songs that will send you to Heaven! Rock on, baby, rock on!"- 1800 damage, Armor Pierce, Barrier Pierce, 10 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] Hard Rock Hallelujah "Care to see the glory of the angels? Don't worry, I'll send you to meet 'em real soon!" (F:5)- 800 damage/5 EN + 1500 damage, Sound Attack, 10 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] Hell March v.2 "For me, this is just another song. For you, this spells your descent into the pits of Hell itself!" (S)- 3800 damage, Armor Break, Sound Attack, 25 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] Rock Me, Asmodeus! "In the past, present, and future, there is only weapon to combat evil! And that is the power of rock!" (SF:8)- 600 damage/4 EN [+10%]

[H] Unknown X - Grave Digger "You aren't courageous, strong, or brave. Instead you're dead and in a grave."- 2200 damage, Sound Attack + (F:4)- 1000 damage/8 EN [+10%]

[H] Vortex Infinitium "It's time for the hit star, Rod Axelrod, to finish monster up! I was in movies, you know!"- 2000 damage, Stun, Sound Attack + 3000 damage, 40 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] Final Opus "Together with my fans, I cannot be defeated! The legend of Rod Axelrod will live forever!" (F:5)- 1000 damage/8 EN & (SF:5)- 800 damage/5 EN, Barrier Pierce [+10%],

Inherent Abilities:

1) Vocaloid

2) Countercut: Hard Rock

3) Countershoot: Rock Me, Asmodeus!

4) Damage Received -40%

5) Sound Energy System (System)

6) ROD System: Same effects as Aggressive Beast Mode. Status effects from all [M]-type attacks from this unit lasts for 5 turns instead of 3 while ROD System is active.

7) Remote Speakers: All [M]-type and Sound Attacks are immune to negative accuracy penalties.

8) Combine (VLD2-DHA(RA)=CK Dark Hero Akuseru): Same effects as Transform to Mobile Armor.

9) Bye Bye Axelrod: Allies hit by this attack have all negative status effects removed.

Purchasing Cost: 900 Credits

VLD2-DHA(RA)=CK Dark Hero Akuseru

Statistics:

HP: 6800, EN: 260, Agi: 320

IS: 2, Move: F/G, Size: M, Rank: 15

Weapons:

[H] Blinded by the Light- Accuracy Break, 15 EN/attack [+30%]

[F] Wonderboy (M)- 800 damage [+0%]

[M] Bye Bye Axelrod- 2200 damage, 20 Song EN/attack [+10%]

[M] The Anthem- 2500 damage, 25 Song EN/attack [+10%]

[M] Here Comes Axelrod!- 2800 damage & Attack Break & Accuracy Break, 25 Song EN/attack [+10%]

[M] White Tiger- 3000 damage, Morale Boost & Attack Boost 30% & Accuracy Boost 30% & Skill Boost, 50 Song EN/attack [+10%]

[H] Resonance "These are the vibrations of my very soul!"" (S)- 1200 damage, Sound Attack, 3 EN/attack [+10%]

[F] Hard Rock "With my guitar, I will play for you the songs that will send you to Heaven! Rock on, baby, rock on!"- 1800 damage, Armor Pierce, Barrier Pierce, 10 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] Hard Rock Hallelujah "Care to see the glory of the angels? Don't worry, I'll send you to meet 'em real soon!" (F:5)- 800 damage/5 EN + 1500 damage, Sound Attack, 10 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] Crossfire Barrage "It's time to be taken for a ride! Let me show you the brilliance that is Akuseru!"- 1800 damage, Armor Pierce + 2500 damage, 20 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] Hell March v.2 "For me, this is just another song. For you, this spells your descent into the pits of Hell itself!" (S)- 3800 damage, Armor Break, Sound Attack, 25 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] Rock Me, Asmodeus! "In the past, present, and future, there is only weapon to combat evil! And that is the power of rock!" (SF:8)- 600 damage/4 EN [+10%]

[H] Prayer of the Damned "Repent, you fool, for even thinking that you can challenge the Dark Hero!"- Accuracy Break + (F:50)- 120 damage/EN [+10%]

[H] Unknown X - Grave Digger "You aren't courageous, strong, or brave. Instead you're dead and in a grave."- 2200 damage, Sound Attack + (F:4)- 1000 damage/8 EN [+10%]

[H] Vortex Infinitium "It's time for the hit star, Rod Axelrod, to finish monster up! I was in movies, you know!"- 2000 damage, Stun, Sound Attack + 3000 damage, 40 EN/attack [+10%]

[H] Northern Cross "All evildoers will be punished! With my song, I will right what's wrong! Your existence!"- 8000 damage, Barrier Pierce, Sound Attack, 60 EN/attack [+30%]

Inherent Abilities:

1) Vocaloid

2) Countercut: Hard Rock

3) Countershoot: Rock Me, Asmodeus!

4) Damage Received -50%

5) Sound Energy System (System)

6) ROD System: Same effects as Aggressive Beast Mode. Status effects from all [M]-type attacks from this unit lasts for 5 turns instead of 3 while ROD System is active.

7) Remote Speakers: All [M]-type and Sound Attacks are immune to negative accuracy penalties.

8) Chronicle Key [Rondo]: After using White Tiger, gain 1 additional attack phase this turn. During this attack phase you may only use [M] type attacks. You may only use this ability once per turn. Charge (5).

9) Akuseru (Sidekick): Disabled until White Tiger is used.

10) Hard Rock Cafe: Pay 30 EN to activate. Every turn, all players are targeted by [H] Guitar Riff - 3000 damage, Sound Attack [+10%]. Every ten turns, this becomes [H] Guitar Solo - 10000 damage, Sound Attack [+20%].

11) Welcome to the Hero's Parade: Pay 10 Song EN. An allied unit gains the effects of Maser Reflector. This ability can be used multiple times, each time targeting a different unit.

12) Bye Bye Axelrod: Allies hit by this attack have all negative status effects removed.

13) The Anthem: Allies hit by this attack gain Damage Dealt +30% and Target's Dodge Cost +30% against units that are at least 3 ranks higher for 3 turns. This is a status attack.

Purchasing Cost: N/A. Perform Combine in VLD2-RA Rod Axelrod.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0