Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terence Sharpton

The Hakurei Shrine

159 posts in this topic

And they say it couldn't be done! (Not true)

Anyway, here is a brand new faction for a brand new board! Our purpose is generally to just have fun, goof around, and have lots of parties (What...That's what the Shrine is for anyway...). Any new members would be appreciated, although if you understand the numerous references, that would be even better.

List of Stuff Needed:

Faction Color (I'm thinking either red or white, since that's what Reimu's official colors are. If anyone has other suggestions, go ahead and suggest them)

Icon (Probably a tiny Reimu head...But I have no idea how to get osmething like that. I could probably just shrink a colored picture of her to that size...)

Other Faction Stuff I don't know about (The more experienced members A.K.A. Regris, Shingro, Imban can probably fill us in that area more than I can.)

A meaning for T.O.U.H.O.U. (Person to makes the best one gets a gift of 750 Credits by yours truly.)

Member List:

Terence Sharpton (Psuedo-Leader)

Regris Kallen (Vice-Leader)

Shingro (Vice-Leader)

ShadowKnight

Makaishinsei Shinki

Dakitty

Master Kruz

Fireblitz

Mystia Lorelei

And then after that, we can have a giant party. Or something. Like...

ReimuYin-YangBall-1.gif

...Whoops, wrong picture. I meant have a party like this.

TouhouBand.jpg

I'm going to miss Danbooru...That's where I got this pic from.

Edited by Terence Sharpton

Yes...Yes they will. That is...perfect.

So...Uh, you wanna join? If so, welcome aboard!

Yo Tythanin, you might wanna put a member list in the first post.

Also, for note, the faction colors are currently...

Purple for BRIGAND

White for HAGANE

White for Gauntlet (Though that'll probably be changed to brown)

Red for Divine Crusaders

Orange for SRS

And CAKE had pink, but...

Oh, and for those of you who don't know what Touhou is?

This is a good summary:

omfgyukari.jpg

Edited by Regris Kallen

Yep, that's basically what Touhou is right there. Not excellent at it, but not awful at it...or at least, not too awful.

...I'm going to need a LOT of practice before I can even survive a few rounds of that kind of danmaku spray.

Added member list. Made Shingro and Regris as Vice-Leaders since they have way more experience than me with this stuff.

By the way, anybody have any preferences as to structure? And group color as well. I'm going to ask that we get a brown-black color and if that's not possible, either green, dark red, or silver-blue.

Wow... um, depending on if BRIGAND is dead... can I join up here? I'm the only guy who can validly say he'd fit in a TOUHOU game anyways! ^.^ Also...

The Organization Usurping Hella Outrageous Uubergamers, since touhou makes even the most diehard shoot 'em up fans cry out in pain ^.^

I like the idea of Silver blue, but my nick won't be changing colors anyways soooooo...

's your guys' call. :D

And Daki, we'd be more than happy to have you onboard, right?

Edited by Regris Kallen

If we're going for a Reimu-like color scheme, then I would think Dark-Red would be the best bet. If we're not, then I don't really care on what color is picked on.

Hmmm...Okay, we got a vote for silver-blue and for dark-red.

The brown-black isn't looking as good as I was hoping it would, so I'm probably going to see if I can change it to one of those colors. So here's a poll for anyone who cares.

What should our color be?

Silver Blue: 0 votes

Dark Red: 2 votes (ShadowKnight, Regris)

Everybody satisfied with the new color I hope? And with that, all the important officially stuff is done. So...yeah, that's it for this report.

Who all wants to do a couple of training matches? I've got some low-exp classes that need leveling, and I'm sure everyone else here doe as well. If you have a unit you want evoed, that'd be even better.

Hm, I wouldn't mind doing a training match or two. I also haven't started using the new system.

So yeah, I could use the training.

If we're playing with units that need evo points, I have a Gun Ark I can use for now.

I could use some training, although I don't have any units that need evoing at the moment. I could buy a new pilot and mech...But I'm saving my cash for now.

*gets out the collar and maid outfit*

*cough*

Anyways, about those training fights.

I've got a Sentinel, Newtype, and Martain Successor up for fighting, and they're pretty much fresh out of the box. Just tell me what you want to use against them and I'll adjust accordingly.

And IMban is totally a member now. He pointed out his AM to me. Eientei. <3

Edited by Regris Kallen

I could use some Training as well. I need the EPs to get Genesic GaoGaiGar.

Also, I may think of buying some mechas, but... I think I will save for my Mechdev project, which is BIG!

Hm...alright, I guess I'll do some battling. I'll use my Gunark and Newtype pilot against whatever.

I'll give your Gun Ark a run with the ARX-7 Arbalest wiiith... hm. Martian Successor? Rank 3 items sound good?

Edited by Regris Kallen

I'll put it in the PA, so there can be more PP to gain. Also, does the Forest Terrain sound good to you?