Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terence Sharpton

The Hakurei Shrine

159 posts in this topic

Don't be so sure of that. If you plan it well, you will squish me, like Tyth did. <.<;

Maybe, it depends on the items/unit/terrain. So, do you want a fight?

I do want... But let's wait until I am less stacked...

Okay, probably a few of you remember a general challenge I posted in the SC app board. After tweaking it a bit, I offer you, with no more preambles...

THE TOUHOU CUT-THROAT FREE-FOR-ALL!

The rules here are simple. All of the faction members go into a space landscaped battlefield for a PA Free For All. The trick is, the only robos allowed are those of Rank 12 or less, and nobody can bring in any chips or items. As an addition, all extra pilot slots in mechs with capability for multiple pilots will be disabled, meaning each can only bring a pilot per mech, and only one mech to the battle.

Obviously, this puts some players at a disadvantage, so I'll tell you what. As long as the combined ranks of your robos don't surpass 11, you can form an alliance with another pilot(s), with the obvious advantages this could bring (Repairing each other, performing combo attacks, etc). However, there's a catch, and it is that, at the very moment the only mechs standing are those you and your allies have, the alliance breaks, and you start killing each other for the first place!

I am willing to start this in the PA as long as everyone in the faction is willing to join. Without quasi-unanimous vote, I won't consider this. (Important Note: Regris is automatically excluded from voting, since he no longer fights anyways.)

So, who's with me?

Edited by Sachiko Kotobuki

I see the armory has been beefed up abit then.

How many people will there be in the FFA and When do you think it will start so I don't have to be away.

Edited by Blitz

I don't have the slightest idea. People are supposed to have to post here to show if they agree or disagree with the idea, you know...

And the only people who have talked respect to that are Tyth, you and me. Meh!

That will have to be decided by Tyth, who is the leader.

WHOA, I TOTALLY DIDN'T NOTICE.

Ahem, I'm sorry, but if you ever get this message, you are perfectly free to join the faction. Haha, sorry it took so long for me to reply! Anyway, yeah, if you want to join up, welcome to the Hakurei Shrine!

Hey, Tyth? I'm sorry to do this to you, especially since you were the one that invited me to join, but I'm leaving the Hakurei Shrine for AEGIS. No hard feelings, but I don't believe in spam anymore or really associate with the faction members here.

... Seriously, no hard feelings, right?

Hai Everyone! I'm new to this site, always bored, and I want to learn! So can I join and someone teach me? :)

OK, you need to create your ARC, AM, CD.

I see you posted in someone's CD. Delete that post and create your own CD Topic.

Also read the the Newbie guide if you don't know what to do.

Well that took forever and a day. Im sorry for my absence from the scene of battle but I have had issues out the wazzu which i am gonna post up in a minute.