- Souta Reandis (Bridge Bunny)

- Ran Gailirend (?)

- Veshin (Helmsman)

- Verenti (Acting Genius)

- Arkady (First Mate)

Ex-Pirates:

- Daki (Mutineer)

Edited by Yanbetari

Okay, new board, new thread. Existing member check in, and I'll move you from Pending to Confirmed. New people are welcome as always.

Do we get to go back to being active, now?

Arr !

Btw. a Brigand icon made a while ago !

brigand_v.gif

(yes, that's Volfogg)

Is it any good for use ? XD

Ideally, yes, Daki, though I expect at least a little downtime while everyone gets their AM/CD/etc. converted. While you're doing that, take few minutes to look at what you've got, and what we're lacking that we could use. I've got some bookwork to do, but I think we'll have some PCs coming into the BRIGAND Faction CD (which I'll be setting up as soon as I get to aforementioned bookwork.)

Well, the first thing I did was convert my Tensai over to a Dynamic as my primary class, and oh my god... My new Noin rawks ^.^

Stuff of mine I've made money off of and thus can be removed from PLUNDER:

All of the Gundariums

All of the Orihalconiwhatsits

All of the Trace Suits

Both MTS(es?) and TFMTS

The Link Combos

The Alpha Wave Enhancer

Edited by Souta Reandis

Everyone rejoice I have arrived. Well seeing as my pilot class has gone the way of the dodo I won't be up for anything till I decide on suitable replacement.

Alright! That's all of the old guard, save Arkady who was Away for the time being anyway.

Now we just need some new blood.

Who did you talk to to get your post counts back?

Go here for hot, hot postcount action. Threads small and large show their text formatting!

Yar! We cannot allow this topic to fall to the VERY bottom! We're more active that that!

Let's recruit a bunch of exceptional men who've fallen on the wrong side of the law and then try to overthrow part of the government but in the end die after they grant us amnesty! Yar!

A defection! We've lost Dakitty to ... Some other faction.

Hey guys can I join you in pirating?

Ahhhh! My ... minor ... irritant

I supose if you want to join us I can forgive your former conduct... and future conduct

Sorry for the long absence Life was kicking me in the nuts for a a while but i think that all the nut kicking is done now so...I ask to regain my post as Firstmate and together with the others we shall have bloody adventures and gain much booty.

Yar, I love me some booty.

I ask to regain my post as Firstmate and together with the others we shall have bloody adventures

As if there is any other kind when you are involved. Welcome back Arkady, are you back for good or still searching for a reliable access to the internet?

Alrighty I am no offically back strike up the band. I am still working on getting my am and stuff finished but I am now back and ready for action.

Hey, hellooo. Anyone still here? If you haven't been paying attention, the Faction Wars have begun. Time to show them how pirates fight!

Ok I can't remember but who do I have to talk to to get my BRIGAND Head thing. Really I feel naked without it. Also looking for warm up matches I have been dragging my feet about coming back but I really want to come back so I have to get to know the new system and I want some practice. Any takers?