Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yanbetari

BRIGAND (6/20)

39 posts in this topic

I'm not quite sure either, but I'm up for a PA match if you want one.

Also, Regris posted a link the the Post Count Reinstatement back on the first page.

Edited by Ran Gailrend

PA match sounds good to me what do you want to go in with? Sitps and all that jazz.

IT SHALL RISE FROM THE GRAVE!

...Eh...

Hey I saw that your old faction combined with HAGANE to for the Steel Crusaders. If you are floating in the wind with no where to go you should join Brigand. You have really impressed me and I would welcome you into our pirate band. What do you say, the offer does'nt expire so take some time think it over just let us know.

Yep, just as well join.

Edited by Master Kruz

Welcome

- From the Least-Active Active Member

Edited by Verenti

Ok guys we really need to be more active, now what we do about that I am not sure. We need to do something to stand up and make people take notice now I am not really sure what we should do so I am looking for ideas. Anyone have any ideas, events that they want to do or something, no idea is a bad idea except for the really bad ones. XD Anyway lets show some of those people in the SC that BRIGAND is still alive and kicking.

And that's what you get for ignoring him!

(Also no one ever told me he joined)

No one told me, either.

Anyway, with Kruz's departure, I think that drops us below the required 3 active members for factionhood. To check if that's true or not, it's time for roll call. If you're here, state your name, and your feelings on keeping the faction alive. Like this:

Yanbetari here.

Keep the faction: Indifferent. I'm leaving it up to the rest of the faction, and the rules if it comes down to it.

I'll check this around the start of next month to determine if we're an ex-faction or not.