Welcome to Simulation Chamber v4.0
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Regris' NJU Stuff

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Suguri-SP

Suguri-SP

私 vs. 地球

• SMD-31-FX1
  • Others:SC Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
Total Spent: 24,728
Giftcards Used: 800
Coupons: 0

Last Dev: XF-01-FXC "Interceptor"

Edited by Suguri-SP, 26 July 2011 - 04:31 AM.

Suguri-SP

Suguri-SP

私 vs. 地球

• SMD-31-FX1
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
[table=The Galactic Empire of Grenovia: The Great Attractor][/table]

An experimental unit fielded by the Grenovian forces to better exert control over the battlefield itself. The Great Attractor is a gigantic robot about thirty-two meters tall, painted usually in colors of black and purple. Its main abilities also come from its power source, a series of high powered magnetic turbines that it uses as its weapons, creating a new role of a battlefield controller, pushing and pulling helpless Chevalet Blanc and Z-Braver units as if they were being guided by a gigantic hand in the sky. While it cost much to produce, Grenovian researches were rather pleased with the final product. They were, however, not pleased by the fact that shortly afterward they found other forces fielding very similar or in some cases the exact same units they had put on the production line. They suspected a third party was purchasing the units and reselling them but nothing could be proved one way or the other.

Since this is Grenovian technology, proper measures were ensured to make this as menacing and evil look as possible. It was given horns, not for any real reason, a dark, carbon fiber cape, extremely large and menacing spiked shoulders, also, eye lasers. Following this, the unit's technical name was the Magnebeast DR-7, and classified as a Tyrant-class unit.

Offensive Abilities
  • Eye Lasers - It just has them. Don't ask.
  • Magnetic Pull - With a single motion of a finger, the Attractor pulls a unit towards it. This is used both as a method to increase the mobility of allied units or single out enemy units.
  • Magnetic Push - Raising an arm, the Attractor makes a pushing motion with its hand, sending a single unit hurtling away from the Attractor like a ragdoll.
  • Electromagnetic Pulsewave - An EMP Wave emitter located in the palm of the Attractor's hands, shots fired from this have a high chance of causing electrical and sensor problems in the enemies it hits.
  • Supermagnetic Double Saber - Despite the name, it's really just a dual-ended beam saber. A red one.
  • Supermagnetic Bolt - Pointing its fingers toward a target, the Attractor fires several blasts of purple electricity towards several targets in a cone-like arc.
  • Supermagnetic Storm - Opening its chest to reveal its series of magnetic turbines, the Attractor overcharges these engines and creates an immense magnetic storm in its area, including enormous purple bolts of electricity that raze the area around the Attractor in addition to the storm.
Support Abilities
  • Supermagnetic Field - The Attractor is constantly emitting a field that can either make enemies and projectiles have the hardest time to get to it, or pulling them towards it explicitly. It... really tries to not do the other thing so much, being still in the experimental stage.
  • Supermagnetic Wall - If the Attractor braces itself in an area, it can project a wide-area field that can make it extremely difficult for anything to enter the area. Similarly, things already in the area must strain to linger in the area. ( Pay movement cost to remain in the area, moving into the area costs extra EN? )
  • Imban-class - Considering the roles that the Attractor would playon the field, instead of making it an agile unit, they instead opted to load it down with armor in a way that would make Imban slightly jealous. Obviously, its mobility is compromised because of this.
  • Dual Shield - The Attractor has two buckler-like shields on both of its shoulders, making it share apperance with the GP-02.

Edited by Suguri-SP, 18 January 2011 - 11:02 PM.

Imban

Imban

Ich liebe Kalmar.

• Kobun
  • 7,860 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
Magnebeast DR-7 Darth Maul

Statistics:
HP: 6000, EN: 160, Agi: 370
IS: 2, Move: G, Size: L, Rank: 8

Weapons:
[+] Electromagnetic Pulsewave- Stun, 10 EN/attack [+10%]
[F] Melee (M)- 500 damage [+0%]
[H] Magnetic Pull- 10 damage, 20 EN/attack [+20%]
[+] Eye Lasers (B)- 1200 damage, 5 EN/shot [+10%]
[F] Supermagnetic Double Saber (BM)- 900 damage # 2 [+0%]
[H] Magnetic Push- 2500 damage, 20 EN/attack [+20%]
[+] Supermagnetic Bolt (S)- 3000 damage, 20 EN/shot [+20%]
[H] Supermagnetic Storm (S)- 5000 damage, 35 EN/attack [+20%]

MAP Weapons:
[H] Supermagnetic Storm (I:4)- 3000 damage, 35 EN/attack [+0%]

Inherent Abilities:
1) Tyrant
2) Shield: Shield Usage x2
3) Countercut: Supermagnetic Double Saber
4) Countershoot: Eye Lasers
5) Damage Received -30%
6) Supermagnetic Field (Barrier)
7) Supermagnetic Wall
8) Magnetic Pull: A target which suffers damage from this attack immediately moves one terrain towards this unit. This does not change the accuracy or legality of attacks. This is a status effect.
9) Magnetic Push: A target which suffers damage from this attack immediately moves one terrain away from this unit. This does not change the accuracy or legality of attacks. This is a status effect.

Purchasing Cost: 500 Credits. Requires Friendly or higher Reputation with Galactic Empire of Grenovia.

---

Supermagnetic Field

Class: Barrier, Special

Description: A super magnetic field that can either repel or attract enemy attacks.
Ability: Negate the first 1500 damage from a single attack phase for 5 EN. You may also pay 40 EN during your Transformation Phase to gain the effects of Provoke Level 1 for 1 turn, except that attacks with Barrier Pierce or which ignore secondary defenses are not affected.

Supermagnetic Wall

Class: Special

Description: A super magnetic field that makes it hard for enemies to enter or remain in the same area.
Ability: Pay 10 AP to activate. While this ability is active, units' cost to move into the terrain this unit is in is doubled, and they must pay their normal movement cost each turn to remain in the terrain. If they cannot, or choose not to do so, they must move to an adjacent terrain of their choice at no cost instead of their normal movement for this turn. Each turn, EN -5. Disable this ability when you choose to do so or upkeep cannot be paid.

---

Cost to be Added: 800 Credits and Friendly reputation with Grenovia (Approved)

Edited by Code: OCD, 19 January 2011 - 12:19 AM.

Posted Image

Suguri-SP

Suguri-SP

私 vs. 地球

• SMD-31-FX1
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
Paid!

Suguri-SP

Suguri-SP

私 vs. 地球

• SMD-31-FX1
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
[table=Ar Ciel Corporation Originals: Aura Ship Jinsoo ][/table]

"Hi, Regris Kallen here wi-- oh wait, I'm not doing that advert anymore. Right," Regris said, "So anyways, I deal with weapons. This means I get a lot of them laying around. I've particularly sold a good handful of Aura Ships and Endless Skies to certain interested parties. Magnebeasts doing well on the market, oh.. Uh, you probably don't want to hear about that. So yeah, ship designs. I have one," Regris proclaimed, slapping some plans to the ground. Lots of blueprints and technical readouts, as well as electrical detail and weapon systems.

The blueprints indicate that Regris is, somehow, creating a ship design primarily centered around the linear, almost naval design seen among many of the more commonly seen Aura Ships. Flying isn't any problem, and it's lined with about the same amount of main cannons and anti-air defenses as the Aprogene is. Although there is one particularly out of place cannon on the front of the ship. There are also a number of short-barreled tubes near the front.

"Oh, that? That's uh, I junked together a beam cannon akin to that you'd find an Endless Sky toting around. It's pretty strong, really," Regris noted, "I also slammed some missiles onto the thing because seriously, missles everywhere. You'd think Fantasia is selling them as fireworks on the day before the Fourth of July or something. Besides, what good is a ship if you can't yell 'Fire the missiles!' at someone? Those tubes at the front are basically Flame Bomb Launchers you'd find off of any 'ol Aura Battler laying around. Except this one here is meant to fire off barrages of them to saturate an area with. Not too friendly, but rather effective."

Also on the top of the ship, located near where the bridge is, are a multitude of parabolic dishes and communications devices. They look rather out of place...

"Those're basically a compounded radar and early-warning system, capable of scanning incoming attacks and hostiles over miles and then relaying that information to any pilots in the area, kind of like an advanced EWAC, really. I think I remember seeing something extremely similar to what I've got set up too... Uh what was it, the ASW-22 SDD Link System? That name was kinda long so I just called this one the Linkage System."

Other than that the ships design remains simplistic. It's quite heavily built however, and does not seem terribly mobile.

"Yeah this ahh, basically is the kind of ship you'd want bombarding enemies from the front. I've seen a lot of other ships out there and frankly I wanted to make something myself. Especially after seeing things like the, ugh, Reigetsu. Seriously?" Regris sighed, "Fuck that ship. Anyways, please consider my design and if you have any problems with it just toss it back. I have the money, but my facilities are rather limited at the moment."

Offensive Abilities
  • Aura Vulcans - Anti-air defenses, mainly consisting of automatically targeting heavy machineguns.
  • Aura Missiles - Originally taken from Variable Fighter-type units, these missiles can be spread over an area or focused on induvidual targets.
  • Flame Bomb - Flame Bombs. Lots and lots of Flame Bombs. A sustained barrage can be fired off about three times before needing to reload. Causes heavy damage to a wide area.
  • Aura Ship Cannon - Large ballistic cannons like those you'd see on a old naval vessel. The sheer number of cannons allows fire to be spread easily among targets.
  • Aura Nova Cannon - A beam cannon loosely based off of the Buster Cannon of the Endless Sky. Powerful and effective.
Support Abilities
  • Aura Barrier - It has one.
  • Linkage System - It also has one of these.

Pulling the camera away for a moment, Regris could be seen staring stoically into the screen, right at you, "I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, 'Hey why not make this just like, a normal Aura Ship?' and the answer is I could have. I could have very easily. But the truth is? I don't want to. Also HEY SOMEONE SHOULD LIKE, FIGURE OUT THE RULES FOR BUYING R&DED NJU UNITS, IT SEEMS RATHER SILLY THAT I HAVE TO PAY FULL PRICE FOR THINGS I AM TECHNICALLY MAKING MYSELF!!"

*cough* "That is all."

Edited by Suguri-SP, 14 February 2011 - 09:03 PM.

Imban

Imban

Ich liebe Kalmar.

• Kobun
  • 7,860 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
Jinsoo

Statistics:
HP: 11000, EN: 275, Agi: 550
IS: 2, Move: F, Size: LL, Rank: 8

Weapons:
[+] Aura Vulcan- 900 damage, 30 rounds [+40%]
[+] Aura Missiles (PGSX:6)- 800 damage, 36 rounds [+25%]
[+] Flame Bomb (ASF:4)- 1400 damage, 12 rounds [+10%]
[+] Aura Ship Cannon (ASF:4)- 2200 damage, 20 rounds [+0%]

MAP Attacks:
[+] Aura Nova Cannon (I:5)- 5000 damage, 50 EN/attack [+20%]

Inherent Abilities:
1) Aura Ship, Battleship, Mothership
2) Countershoot: Aura Vulcan, Aura Ship Cannon
3) Aura Barrier (Barrier)
4) Linkage System (System): Same effect as ASW-22 SDD Link System.

Purchasing Cost: 750 Credits

Pilot Slots: 8

---
Cost to be Added: 800 Credits (Yeah yeah)

Edited by Code: OCD, 14 February 2011 - 08:41 PM.

Posted Image

Suguri-SP

Suguri-SP

私 vs. 地球

• SMD-31-FX1
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
Paid!

Suguri-SP

Suguri-SP

私 vs. 地球

• SMD-31-FX1
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
[table=Ar Ciel Corporation Originals: Aura Battler Kageaki ][/table]

"So I think this time," Regris said, tapping his chin, "I'm thinkin' an Aura Battler of some sort. That sounds pretty keen. Maybe something, I dunno... Ninja-y? That sounds pretty awesome. I might even make a pirate one down the line. Damn I'm brilliant.

Throwing down a stack of papers, you can tell this is going to be a whole lot of tl;dr.

"So like, a long time ago, I wrote something or another that had a lot of original units and such and well, it was pretty neat. Now I'm in a position where I can actually uh, touch those. That's kind of freaky, really," Regris noted, "Anyways, these are design notes for a unit I had planned a long time ago but I never ... Well, I lost my notes and a lot of the context so I never really finished it."

"Anyways, those are some of the notes I found on their design. Try to ignore the uh, poor writing. It was something from a long time ago so it's almost embarassing to look at."

Offensive Abilities
  • Aura Shuriken - Lightweight projectiles that don't do much damage, but make for excellent diversions or distractions, usually doing their job by creating openings for more powerful attacks.
  • Aura Darts - Powerful, weighted darts that the Kageaki can throw. If this was anything like an actual ninja, they'd probably be poisoned. However poison doesn't work on mechs so much. The Kageaki is typically armed with enough for a few solid barrages.
  • Twin Aura Nodachi - The Kageaki is armed with two short swords, both bearing a viciously sharp single edged blade.
  • Katon no Jutsu - A miniaturized flame bomb that creates a loud bang and bright flash, giving the enemy Aura Battler light burns but dazzling the pilot's senses more than anything, followed with a quick thrust into an enemy's side.
  • Doton no Jutsu - An ambush technique that allows the Kageaki to quickly burrow into the ground, hiding before springing a deadly sneak attack into an enemy Aura Battler's underside.
  • Giant Aura Shuriken - An enormous jagged shard of metal that when thrown with enough force, creates a nearly unstoppable disc of aura energy, capable of even cutting through the hull of an Aura Ship. The Kageaki carries three.
  • Aura Giri - A powerful dual strike with both blades, charged with Aura Energy.
  • Renzoku Aura Giri - A continuous attack invoking the pilot of the Kageaki's Aura Energy, creating the illusion of being struck from all angles.
  • Hyper Aura Giri - Holding both swords together in one hand, the Kageaki creates a massive wave of energy with it's blades that can fell even multiple enemies at once.
Support Abilities
  • Aura Barrier - It has one.
  • Nondetection - Using similar pigments to the Theraphos, the Kageaki similarly becomes undetectable by both conventional and visual sensors when charged with electricity.
  • Zen Aku Sou Satsu - Waaaait a second, wrong Kageaki.

Edited by Suguri-SP, 19 February 2011 - 04:14 AM.

Imban

Imban

Ich liebe Kalmar.

• Kobun
  • 7,860 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
Kageaki

Statistics:
HP: 2800, EN: 180, Agi: 220
IS: 2, Move: F/G, Size: S, Rank: 8

Weapons:
[F] Melee (M)- 400 damage [+0%]
[H] Aura Shuriken (PSF:6)- 300 damage, 36 rounds [+20%]
[H] Aura Darts (F:4)- 600 damage, 24 rounds [+10%]
[F] Aura Nodachi (M)- 1000 damage [+0%]
[F] Twin Aura Nodachi (M)- 800 damage x 2, 3 EN/attack [+0%]
[H] Katon no Jutsu- 400 damage, Accuracy Break + 1800 damage, 12 EN/attack [+10%]
[F] Doton no Jutsu- 2400 damage, 12 EN/attack [+40%]
[H] Giant Aura Shuriken- 3200 damage, Spiritual Power, 3 rounds [+20%]
[F] Aura Giri- 1400 damage x 2, Spiritual Power, 15 EN/attack [+20%]
[F] Renzoku Aura Giri (X:5)- 600 damage/5 EN, Spiritual Power [+10%]
[H] Hyper Aura Giri (S)- 3600 damage, Spiritual Power, Barrier Pierce, 20 EN/attack [+30%]

Inherent Abilities:
1) Aura Battler
2) Countercut: Aura Nodachi, Twin Aura Nodachi
3) Aura Barrier (Barrier)
4) Muramasa 3rd (Sidekick)
5) Double Image (4)
6) Burrow
7) Stealth

Purchasing Cost: 490 Credits

---

Cost to be Added: 800 Credits (d("d) Also dammit regris, stop making me want to look up Aura battlers)

Edited by Code: OCD, 19 February 2011 - 06:51 AM.

Posted Image

Suguri-SP

Suguri-SP

私 vs. 地球

• SMD-31-FX1
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
fukken saved

I mean, paid.

Suguri-SP

Suguri-SP

私 vs. 地球

• SMD-31-FX1
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
[table=Ar Ciel Corporation Originals: VFX-12β "Teiwaz" ][/table]

It seems that Commander Regris is coming by again, to explain another crazy idea of his. Why is it that he looks so... Worn out today, though? His eyes seem to be sagging a little and he has that five 'o clock shadow look... He waves, placing down another set of blueprints. This seems to be for some sort of transformable jet? "So this is uh," Regris he pauses, "Listen do you have any coffee? I had... to much to drink, yeah... Something like that."

"Anyways I've got a special request, and it's a little weird," Regris noted, "So I've got this unit here, the VFX-12 Kestrel, that I am basically going to rip most of the weapons off of it, so the... Beam Rifle, Missiles, Shoulder Cannons, Bomb Bays..." he pauses, taking a long drag out of a mug of coffee he poured earlier, "I'm replacing it with a direct link system and full visual cockpit, you know, kind of like something you'd see in a Zeta Gundam or such. I'm also replacing a lot of internal parts, since the Kestrel itself is made out of relatively older technology, uh... Anyways yeah, streamlining the jet engines and integrating the Tierciel pack into the onboard parts. At the theoretical speeds it should reach it's really much closer to the YF-19 in speed and maneuverability. I'm pulling the missles out of the Tierciel pack too, and replacing them..." he sighs, "With speakers. Lots of speakers."

He seems distressed while mentioning this, almost as if he's trying to actively forget something, "Yeah, so uh... I also have a couple of supplementary units that will be aiding it. I've apparently had a lot of onboard work ... done for me, already... I just need to ask you guys to like..." he sighs again, rubbing the bridge of his nose underneath his glasses, "Make a way to link up the supplementary units with the primary computer's main system."

"It's a lot to do, I know, but the sooner it gets done the s--... Well, the easier it is on me. Thanks again for all your hard work," he says, leaving rather hastily. However, something falls from his jacket pocket as he leaves. Upon closer observation, it is a picture of Commander Regris Kallen, drunken and passed out in a heap, with various bottles sitting around him and... Female undergarments covering his head and haphazardly placed inappropriately among his thankfully closed visage. On the back of the letter is the following:

"If you do not want this picture spread all over Fantasia in the span of second, you will take the funds you have (and I know you have them) and develop a unit for myself. You will find the plans upon your desk, in the third drawer on the left. You have one week."

... Thinking about it, you find it better to dispose of the picture, and do so.

Offensive Abilities
  • Anti-Air Pulse Laser Cannon - Since lasers are easy to come by, we replaced the head-mounted machineguns with them. Apparently they were made at the whim of the original creator.
  • Beam Saber - Why not?
  • ν-type Harmonic Wave Guns - Twin firearms that look suspiciously like machine pistols that seem to fire out glowing streams of an unidentifiable energy type. They seem to do damage well enough, however, and seem to pull from the pilot's ability to sing? Both guns seem to have selective fire and full automatic modes.
  • γ-type Hymmnos Emitter - A gigantic projectile launcher mounted in the now-empty bomb bay of the Kestrel. Fires an enormous speaker pod to broadcast music over an extremely wide area, however due to its sheer size it can only hold one at a time.
Support Abilities
  • Remote Drone Control System - The now-integrated system that allows the VFX-12 to interface with up to two simultaneous units. The main system is referred to as the Master whereas secondary units get assigned a small dummy computer (denoted as Slaves) to intercept and interpret commands from the main.
  • Sound Energy System - It's a singing unit. It will however not do musicals anytime soon.
  • 'Replekia' Satellite Uplink - A recently launched satellite system that supposedly mimics an ancient artifact of the same name. Particularly, after a bit of time to fully charge, the Replekia can fire an enormous beam of hymm energy to greatly empower the effects of the songs the Teiwaz sings. There seems to be an additional note... "Just don't ask, I don't even know, I didn't even know that mission I signed up for was part of her plan. Just... put this receiver antenna on it and call it a day."
  • Jet Mode - Something the Kestrel had. Kept because it seemed handy.

[table=Ar Ciel Corporation Originals: ELMA-DSRX ][/table]

The first of the two types of units the Teiwaz can call forth. This one seems to be rather... Canine in construction, made for mobility over toughness, and generally meant to attack the enemy while the Teiwaz hangs back and sings. It has four legs, each of which has an emitter for a beam saber-like implement as well as two cannons on its shoulders. Seems to be driven solely by AI, as there is no trace at all of any sort of methods for piloting.

Offensive Abilities
  • Stun Ray - A mouth-mounted cannon that fires a dazzling blast of electricity that has a tendency to cause even the most experienced pilots to flinch.
  • Slice Turn - Using its beam saber legs as weapons, the ELMA flies forward spinning at amazing speeds and cutting anything in its way.
  • Boost Cannon - Apparently these are rail cannons. Fairly accurate if not extremely strong.
  • Rolling ELMA - An improved version of Slice Turn, the ELMA turns into a giant wheel of beam blades as it cuts several times into a single target.
  • Maximum Spin - The ELMA's strongest move, in which it turns itself into a high speed projectile as it spins at nearly five thousand rotations per minute, drilling right into and through its target.
Support Abilities
  • Hymmnos Machina - Unit Type.

[table=Ar Ciel Corporation Originals: Jacquli Robo ][/table]

The layout for a stocky looking spherical robot, painted black with red trim. It is about half the size of the Teiwaz, and seems to be quite sturdy, possibly more so than it's summoner due to it's strange construction. It seems to be utilizing technology not yet seen on Fantasia, having strange parts such as D-Wave Emitters, Harmonic Wave Amplifiers, and other strange contraptions you haven't heard of. Well, at least you don't have to actually build this thing. And at least it isn't a dog. From the design you can tell this was probably originally piloted, but with the modifications made to it, noone will be inside of it anytime soon.

Offensive Abilities
  • Rocket Punch - It seems that the Jacquli Robo can fire its fists at its enemy.
  • Gyro Screw Pressure - An internal weapon, located in the fist that fires out a bullet of wind that engulfs its target in a miniature tornado after a bit of windup.
  • Rocket Dive - A powerful rocket powered dash that fires the Jacquli Robo off like a bullet.
  • Megaton Combo - A quick one-two punch combination that finishes off with a mighty uppercut.
  • Eraser Horn - An amazingly powerful beam cannon mounted on the back of the Jacquli Robo, shaped rather similar to a brass horn of some sort.
Support Abilities
  • Hymmnos Machina - Unit Type.
  • Horn Amplifier - As implemented by the Remote Drone Control System, the Jacquli Robo can shift its horn from firing a gigantic beam to firing a gigantic wave of song energy.

Edited by Suguri-SP, 20 February 2011 - 09:39 PM.

Code: OCD

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

• Achievement Unlocked
  • Others:S.A.U.L., SC Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,809 posts
  • Interests:Dakka, Mecha, More Dakka, Explosions, Yet More Dakka...

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
VFX-12β "Teiwaz"

Statistics:
HP: 3100, EN: 140, Agi: 240
IS: 2, Move: F/G, Size: M, Rank: 8

Weapons:
[+] Anti-Air Pulse Laser Cannon (B)- 300 damage, 2 EN [+40%]
[F] Beam Saber (BM)- 1600 damage [+0%]
[+] ν-type Harmonic Wave Guns (SF:6)- 500 damage/3 EN [+0%]

Inherent Abilities:
1) Valiant
2) Anti-Beam Shield
3) Countercut: Beam Saber
4) Countershoot: Anti-Air Pulse Laser Cannon, ν-type Harmonic Wave Guns
5) Sound Energy System (System)
6) Summon: Any 2 of either ELMA-DSRX or Jacquli Robo
7) 'Replekia' Satellite Uplink: All [M]-type weapon damage +25%. Charge (4)
8) Jet Mode (Transform): Agi is 190 and Move: F only. Disable Beam Saber, Countercut and Anti-Beam Shield
9) γ-type Hymmnos Emitter: Choose a [M]-type weapon. Weapon damage +50% and it gains the (S) attribute (if it was already (S), then it becomes a (T:5) MAP instead). Song EN cost +25%. 1 Round.

Replacement Cost: 150 Credits (VFX-12 "Kestrel" w/ Tiercel Pack)

ELMA-DSRX

Statistics:
HP: 2000, EN: 120, Agi: 230
IS: 0, Move: G, Size: S, Rank: 4

Weapons:
[F] Melee (M)- 300 damage [+0%]
[+] Stun Ray- 500 damage, Stun, 10 EN/Attack [+0%]
[F] Slice Turn (BM)- 1400 damage [+0%]
[+] Boost Cannon- 2000 damage, 8 rounds [+20%]
[F] Rolling ELMA (BF:4)- 800 damage/5 EN [+25%]
[F] Maximum Spin- 3500 damage, Barrier Pierce, Drill, 25 EN/Attack [+20%]

Inherent Abilities:
1) Hymnos Machina, Mobile Doll
2) Countershoot: Boost Cannon

Purchasing Cost: N/A. This is a summon unit.

Jacquli Robo

Statistics:
HP: 3500, EN: 120, Agi: 280
IS: 0, Move: G, Size: S, Rank: 4

Weapons:
[H] Rocket Punch- 1500 damage, 5 EN/Attack [+0%]
[H] Gyro Screw Pressure- 2000 damage, 10 EN/Attack [+10%]
[F] Rocket Dive- 2200 damage, 10 EN/Attack [+20%]
[F] Megaton Combo- 500 damage #2 + 1200 damage, 15 EN/Attack [+10%]
[+] Eraser Horn (BS)- 3500 damage, 20 EN/Attack [+20%]

Inherent Abilities:
1) Hymnos Machina, Mobile Doll
2) Countercut: Requires Martial Arts Mastery
3) Countershoot: Eraser Horn
4) Horn Amplifier: This unit may use whichever song its summoner is using at no additional cost. (Targeting a different allied unit.)

Purchasing Cost: N/A. This is a summon unit.

Adding Cost: 800 + 200 x2 = 1200, You must have a VFX-12 "Kestrel" and a Tiercel Pack (Approved)

Edited by Yosuke Kobe, 24 February 2011 - 04:49 AM.

Suguri-SP

Suguri-SP

私 vs. 地球

• SMD-31-FX1
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
Paid!

Suguri-SP

Suguri-SP

私 vs. 地球

• SMD-31-FX1
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
[table=The Galactic Empire of Grenovia: Incinimaster KA-12][/table]

Thrilled by the success of their initial project, the Magnebeast DR-7, the Grenovian R&D department immediately set work on developing a second atrocity in their Tyrant line of mechs. This time, focusing on the universal agreement that everything burns, provided enough heat, the Grenovian scientists and engineers set to work on a new atrocity to make the Chevalet Blanc and Z-Braver forces run in terror. While the issue came up that the Magnebeast was being sold through illegal channels to other factions, the Grenovian Dev team simply expressed utmost apathy at the idea that the Incinimaster might even be used on their own forces.

The Incinimaster brings one primary thing to the battlefield, and that's lots and lots of fire. As such, both enemies and allies have to be heavily cautious of it when fighting with or against it.

Offensive Abilities
  • Eye Lasers - Because you really can't consider yourself terrorizing innocent unless you can shoot lasers from your eyes.
  • Napalm Bomb - First seen in the Opressor line of units, the Incinimaster fields the very same armaments, although its sheer size permits it to bring even more to the field.
  • Incinerating Jet - Extremely powerful dual palm-mounted flamethrowers that create enormous columns of blue flame that burns through anything in its path. Due to a unique method in designing these, the gouts of flames can be guided over a certain distance, bending one way or another without any extraneous movement on the Incinimaster's part. When used against ships or similar units, the sheer heat from the Incinerating Jet makes it extremely difficult for repairs or resupply to even happen, often with crews having to make sure their ship doesn't burn from the inside out, rather than working on anything currently docked.
  • Incinerating Shooter - A heavy rifle-like armament that uses incinerating ammunition, realizing that sometimes you need to set a guy on fire when he's a few thousand meters away.
  • Incinerating Blade - An alternative mode to the Incinerating Jets, creating nearly solid blades of flame from the palms of the Incinimaster.
  • Volcanic Bomb - A new type of technology that is a modification of the Napalm Bomb. The Volcanic Bomb launches a powerful explosive that actually drills straight into the ground once reaching its designated area. From there it generates immense heat followed by a chained explosion that causes the ground in an area to simply gush spouts of magma, not only dealing heavy structural damage but also making the area an extreme danger zone to even linger in briefly.
  • Volcanic Hammer - A powerful move that simply involves the Incinimaster slamming its hands to the ground, firing its jets full powered and then using its limited ability to direct its flames to give someone a horrible surprise, shooting out a geyser of molten rock and flames right beneath their feet.
  • Incinerating Breaker - By simply bathing itself in flames, the Incinimaster becomes literally nearly as hot and bright as the sun itself as it brings its full mass into an enemy, grabbing them, and then simply watching its armor melt in the Incinimaster's arms. Maniacal laugher optional required.
  • Supernova - The Incinimaster's strongest attack, and also it's most fatal. While the idea of the Incinimaster falling in battle certainly came to mind, rather than letting an enemy force simply pick it up later, the Grenovian R&D team decided to do one better. When damage threshold reach a certain level, the pilot is automatically ejected via a jet powered seat very, very far away from the battle. The Incinimaster then overcharges it's Flaming Aura ability until it reaches akin to a critical mass, creating an enormous explosion that is known to even level entire cities, given the chance. Anything that does survive usually does not for long, as the lingering flames cause their unit to shut down via overheat or simply burn up.
Support Abilities
  • Flaming Aura - A sustainable combat mode that raises the external temperature of the Incinimaster to ridiculous degrees, causing it to nearly burn white hot as everything around it slowly burns to a crisp. It is methods like this that have been getting Fantasian Citizens to try to ban many of the weapons Grenovia fields, particularly since the rumor that their next project will involve toxins.
  • Burn-Proof - Naturally, a unit that habitually sets itself on fire is quite immune to any nonsense like taking much damage from being set on fire itself. Likewise it can easily shrug off minor damage from its surroundings due to its ability to take and redirect heat to its own liking.
  • Imban-class - Much like the DR-7, the Incinimaster is equally fat as heavy and dense as its predecessor. Particularly focusing on internal cooling units to make sure the pilot doesn't get cooked to a crisp.
  • Flame Shield - A projected shield of flames created by the jets located in the Incinimaster's palms, the Flame Shield mode is quite adept at stopping most kinds of damage before they hit, usually by burning them up before impact or by disrupting the energy's wavelengths by sheer force of heat.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

• Achievement Unlocked
  • Others:S.A.U.L., SC Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,809 posts
  • Interests:Dakka, Mecha, More Dakka, Explosions, Yet More Dakka...

Awards Bar:

Users Awards
Incinimaster KA-12

Statistics:
HP: 6000, EN: 160, Agi: 370
IS: 2, Move: G, Size: L, Rank: 8

Weapons:
[+] Eye Lasers (B)- 1200 damage, 5 EN/shot [+10%]
[F] Incinerating Blade (M)- 2000 damage, Burn, 10 EN/attack [+0%]
[+] Incinerating Shooter- 3000 damage, Burn, 5 rounds [+10%]
[+] Incinerating Jet (ASV:4)- 500 damage # 2/8 EN, Burn [+10%]
[+] Volcanic Hammer- 4000 damage, Burn, 30 EN/attack [+20%]
[F] Incinerating Breaker- 5500 damage, Acid, Barrier Pierce, 35 EN/attack [+10%]

MAP Weapons:
[+] Napalm Bomb (T:3)- 2000 damage, 3 rounds [+0%]
[+] Volcanic Bomb (T:3)- 3000 damage, Drill, 1 round [+0%]
[+] Supernova (I:8)- 8000 damage, Barrier Pierce, Burn [+0%]

Inherent Abilities:
1) Tyrant
2) Countercut: Incinerating Blade
3) Countershoot: Eye Lasers
4) Damage Received -30%
5) Flame Barrier (Barrier)
6) Acid Canceller
7) Flaming Aura: Pay 10 AP to activate. The current Terrain gains the Overheat template for as long as the unit remains within the terrain. Each turn, pay 5 EN. This ability deactivates if upkeep can't be paid or you choose to deactivate it.
8) Incinerating Jet: Units docked inside a Mothership suffering from this attack's Burn status do not recover HP, EN, ammo, or shields.
9) Volcanic Bomb: If used on a Ground-type terrain, the terrain gains the Continual Damage S template for 3 turns.
10) Supernova: Upon using this attack, the unit is automatically destroyed. Automatically use this attack when at 10% HP or below.

Purchasing Cost: 500 Credits. Requires Friendly or higher Reputation with Galactic Empire of Grenovia.

Cost to be Added: 800 Credits and Friendly reputation with Grenovia (approved)

Edited by Imban, 26 February 2011 - 09:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users