Ar Ciel Corporation Originals: VFX-12β "Teiwaz"
It seems that Commander Regris is coming by again, to explain another crazy idea of his. Why is it that he looks so... Worn out today, though? His eyes seem to be sagging a little and he has that five 'o clock shadow look... He waves, placing down another set of blueprints. This seems to be for some sort of transformable jet? "So this is uh,"
Regris he pauses, "Listen do you have any coffee? I had... to much to drink, yeah... Something like that.""Anyways I've got a special request, and it's a little weird,"
Regris noted, "So I've got this unit here, the VFX-12 Kestrel, that I am basically going to rip most of the weapons off of it, so the... Beam Rifle, Missiles, Shoulder Cannons, Bomb Bays..."
he pauses, taking a long drag out of a mug of coffee he poured earlier, "I'm replacing it with a direct link system and full visual cockpit, you know, kind of like something you'd see in a Zeta Gundam or such. I'm also replacing a lot of internal parts, since the Kestrel itself is made out of relatively older technology, uh... Anyways yeah, streamlining the jet engines and integrating the Tierciel pack into the onboard parts. At the theoretical speeds it should reach it's really much closer to the YF-19 in speed and maneuverability. I'm pulling the missles out of the Tierciel pack too, and replacing them..."
he sighs, "With speakers. Lots of speakers."
He seems distressed while mentioning this, almost as if he's trying to actively forget something, "Yeah, so uh... I also have a couple of supplementary units that will be aiding it. I've apparently had a lot of onboard work ... done for me, already... I just need to ask you guys to like..."
he sighs again, rubbing the bridge of his nose underneath his glasses, "Make a way to link up the supplementary units with the primary computer's main system.""It's a lot to do, I know, but the sooner it gets done the s--... Well, the easier it is on me. Thanks again for all your hard work,"
he says, leaving rather hastily. However, something falls from his jacket pocket as he leaves. Upon closer observation, it is a picture of Commander Regris Kallen, drunken and passed out in a heap, with various bottles sitting around him and... Female undergarments covering his head and haphazardly placed inappropriately among his thankfully closed visage. On the back of the letter is the following:"If you do not want this picture spread all over Fantasia in the span of second, you will take the funds you have (and I know you have them) and develop a unit for myself. You will find the plans upon your desk, in the third drawer on the left. You have one week."
... Thinking about it, you find it better to dispose of the picture, and do so.Offensive Abilities
- Anti-Air Pulse Laser Cannon - Since lasers are easy to come by, we replaced the head-mounted machineguns with them. Apparently they were made at the whim of the original creator.
- Beam Saber - Why not?
- ν-type Harmonic Wave Guns - Twin firearms that look suspiciously like machine pistols that seem to fire out glowing streams of an unidentifiable energy type. They seem to do damage well enough, however, and seem to pull from the pilot's ability to sing? Both guns seem to have selective fire and full automatic modes.
- γ-type Hymmnos Emitter - A gigantic projectile launcher mounted in the now-empty bomb bay of the Kestrel. Fires an enormous speaker pod to broadcast music over an extremely wide area, however due to its sheer size it can only hold one at a time.
- Remote Drone Control System - The now-integrated system that allows the VFX-12 to interface with up to two simultaneous units. The main system is referred to as the Master whereas secondary units get assigned a small dummy computer (denoted as Slaves) to intercept and interpret commands from the main.
- Sound Energy System - It's a singing unit. It will however not do musicals anytime soon.
- 'Replekia' Satellite Uplink - A recently launched satellite system that supposedly mimics an ancient artifact of the same name. Particularly, after a bit of time to fully charge, the Replekia can fire an enormous beam of hymm energy to greatly empower the effects of the songs the Teiwaz sings. There seems to be an additional note... "Just don't ask, I don't even know, I didn't even know that mission I signed up for was part of her plan. Just... put this receiver antenna on it and call it a day."
- Jet Mode - Something the Kestrel had. Kept because it seemed handy.
Ar Ciel Corporation Originals: ELMA-DSRX
The first of the two types of units the Teiwaz can call forth. This one seems to be rather... Canine in construction, made for mobility over toughness, and generally meant to attack the enemy while the Teiwaz hangs back and sings. It has four legs, each of which has an emitter for a beam saber-like implement as well as two cannons on its shoulders. Seems to be driven solely by AI, as there is no trace at all of any sort of methods for piloting.Offensive Abilities
- Stun Ray - A mouth-mounted cannon that fires a dazzling blast of electricity that has a tendency to cause even the most experienced pilots to flinch.
- Slice Turn - Using its beam saber legs as weapons, the ELMA flies forward spinning at amazing speeds and cutting anything in its way.
- Boost Cannon - Apparently these are rail cannons. Fairly accurate if not extremely strong.
- Rolling ELMA - An improved version of Slice Turn, the ELMA turns into a giant wheel of beam blades as it cuts several times into a single target.
- Maximum Spin - The ELMA's strongest move, in which it turns itself into a high speed projectile as it spins at nearly five thousand rotations per minute, drilling right into and through its target.
- Hymmnos Machina - Unit Type.
Ar Ciel Corporation Originals: Jacquli Robo
The layout for a stocky looking spherical robot, painted black with red trim. It is about half the size of the Teiwaz, and seems to be quite sturdy, possibly more so than it's summoner due to it's strange construction. It seems to be utilizing technology not yet seen on Fantasia, having strange parts such as D-Wave Emitters, Harmonic Wave Amplifiers, and other strange contraptions you haven't heard of. Well, at least you don't have to actually build
this thing. And at least it isn't a dog. From the design you can tell this was probably originally piloted, but with the modifications made to it, noone will be inside of it anytime soon.Offensive Abilities
- Rocket Punch - It seems that the Jacquli Robo can fire its fists at its enemy.
- Gyro Screw Pressure - An internal weapon, located in the fist that fires out a bullet of wind that engulfs its target in a miniature tornado after a bit of windup.
- Rocket Dive - A powerful rocket powered dash that fires the Jacquli Robo off like a bullet.
- Megaton Combo - A quick one-two punch combination that finishes off with a mighty uppercut.
- Eraser Horn - An amazingly powerful beam cannon mounted on the back of the Jacquli Robo, shaped rather similar to a brass horn of some sort.
- Hymmnos Machina - Unit Type.
- Horn Amplifier - As implemented by the Remote Drone Control System, the Jacquli Robo can shift its horn from firing a gigantic beam to firing a gigantic wave of song energy.
Edited by Suguri-SP, 20 February 2011 - 09:39 PM.