Sword Man

Neo DT

10 posts in this topic

New people are welcome though! Nothing fancy in this post for now. Might pretty it up later.

Have a link: Neo DT Treasury

Member list:

Sword Man

Bullet Sywind

MustacheMan

Unlosing Beowulf

Daiflame

Edited by Sword Man

From the ashes of DaiTrombe explodes a voice burning fiercer than the explosion that was thought to have killed all of its members. This voice burns hotly with renewed vigour and bright hope. The voice only shouts two words:

CHOUKOUSENKI KIKAIOH

Those words echo onward into the vast expanse of eternity itself!

Huh, new faction?

Have 2,100 Credits split among the three of you and have fun.

What the hell. That 2100 from Regris? Make it 3000 from both of us. (In other words, I'm throwing out another 900 between you all.)

Edited by Alicia

Awesomeness. That means every member as of this post will get 750 credits once this little team becomes official.

Edited by Sword Man

And that is that! Faction treasury has been posted and a link to it will be edited in the first post shortly. For those who haven't yet, you may add 750 credits to your CD. Also whenever you feel like giving to the faction fund, do make mention of it in this thread so I can keep track easily.

Greetings, my SC comrades. I have been sent here by some SC players who I met on Skype, and are a nice bunch of friends of a friend. My name is Daiflame, and I will try my best to be a successful pilot.