Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daz

Gattai! discussion

7 posts in this topic

I'm good with any of the three, but using a different pilot, depending.

I have a good evasive Psychic Pilot, but her damage is mostly Psychic only (also has the autocombo will gauge thing). (R-1 or R-3)

I have a good all-purpose pilot, but I can't get huge damage mods (R-2)

I also have a defensive Psychic Pilot, who's okay, at least.

Edited by Alicia

I've got a new defensive Psychic pilot who's built for barriers and general tankery, and my main pilot who's ranged focused and primarily a TDC attacker. I've got a support singer type and a generic SR tank pilot as well.

One of my ideas was going to be using my Veda summoner pilot to bring in the R-BOW, R-HAMMER, and R-Other Thing as well.

Update: I wont prone the deploy, as I understand that these things can take a while to decide.

OSH-- I'm so sorry, work and other stuff's taken over my freakin' life. I didn't know this was up! orz

I'm pretty much in the same boat with my pilots for R-1 and R-2. I can take R-2 if need-be.

So, which pilot and which unit?

Kyoko (Evasive Psychic) in R-1: I'll be able to do decent damage and dodge well, but not really tank

Selena in R-1: Can tank, dodge okay but not great, do passable damage but nothing special.

Ki (Evasive Not-Psychic) in R-2: Decent damage, dodge well, some tricks

Kyoko in R-3: While someone else will need to pilot R-1/SRX, this works really well. Decent damage & dodge, no tanking.