Suguri-SP

The Coming Storm Signups

13 posts in this topic

"Hello, CO Regris Kallen here. This is a bit of an odd situation for me, so let's just get down to business."

"So, I'm sure I've fought alongside many of you, and fought against many more. For now though, I'd like to put that aside. As many of you know, I wholesale weapons of destruction, mass or not. Because of this, I get a bit of a privileged look into the dealings of Fantasian economy and, well. Recently, I've been doing production checks on some of our wonderful third party suppliers and the numbers simply don't add up. I have a heavy suspicion that they may be working with another organization, likely building a few parts at a given factory and then shipping them off to another for manufacture. What this likely means that there may be a surplus of goods being sold along a grey market, which more importantly, means they're not buying from me."

"Because of that, I'd like to hire on a few mercenaries to investigate an area that I think these parts are being stored at. If you guys find something out there, it would do me a lot of good for me if you could see that their books end up in the red. Capitalism, ho!"

The Coming Storm

Faction: N/A

Level Range: 1~10

Unit Ranks: 8 and lower

Max Units Deployed: 10

Item Ranks: 3 and lower

Reward: 500 Credits, 400 PP, 1 War Bond (Player's Choice)

Mission: Find out as much as you can about the supposed amassed weaponry in the mountains of Fantasia.

Terrain: Flatland (Moonlight) (Starting Location) -> Flatland (Moonlight) -> Forest (Moonlight) -> Mountains (Low) (Moonlight, Cold) -> Mountains (High) (Moonlight, Cold)

Objectives:

• Destroy all enemy units.
  • ???
  • ???

Events don't tie up units, Signups will close on the 16th of March.

Edited by Suguri-SP

Count me in

And signups are closed.

So hey there's ten people exactly. I'll work out deploys in a bit. :P