Lecture Halls

Dorms

Battle Arenas

Adminstrative Buildings

Mecha Hangars and Installations

Research Areas

Restricted Areas

Background:

The highly regarded and decorated Personal Trooper Academy is school established by Mao Industries. It is located on an isolated island, Nort East of Tokyo, Japan. It was established a few months after the release of the first line of Personal Trooper mecha and has been a source of skilled and talented pilots for the worlds militaries ever since.

World Timeline Information

Continued from here

Characters:--

Tokorona’s chakram swings around and slams directly into the Lazangriff’s left arm. The high speed rotation combined with the small explosive teeth eat away at the armor and almost instantly following the impact, the entire left arm of the unit comes off. In an attempt to escape, Echida aims a volley of Matrix Missiles at the ground between her and the Schutzwald as she tries to hover away and put some distance between them.

Tokorona begins to hover as she shoots off a volley of split missles on Echida "I won't let you leave!”

The Schutzwalds missiles appear to be perfectly aimed but as they near the escaping Lazangriff, they being to radically veer of course and explode into nearby buildings. Echida says "foolish pilot, that wont affect this unit" as she activates the F-Solid Cannon and locking it into place with her remaining arm.

Tokorona closes her eyes, concentrating as she opens them up, and locks her autocannosn and beam cannonry onto the Lazangriff's F-Solid Cannon and mech and opens fire with everything she's got. "Sakura! I could use that help about now, come to think of it!” Her shot collides with the F-Solid's cannon shot mid air in a bright explosion that negates both attacks and pushes the two pilots away from each other. The enemy unit continues moving North West.

Characters: Wodan Ymir

In the south, the pilot of the Academy Gungust Type-2 yells “AAAAHHHHHHH!!” as Wodan’s colossal blade cuts cleanly across the super robot.

The Thrudgelmir stands still for a moment as Wodan says “There is nothing I cannot cut.” The Grungust Type-2 explodes in a bright light that can be seen even at a distance. Following that, Thrudgelmir stands atop the wreckage of mecha surrounding it. It’s large Sword seeming to magically vanish.

Characters: --

Meanwhile, inside the darkened cockpit of the Grungust Type-Neo, the sounds of the battle wake Airah. With her conscious again, T-Link System reengages and the lights come back on in the cockpit. After a quick look around she notices that the area around her was clear of enemy units “What did I end up missing?”

At this point the battle itself seems to be dying down. The Alliance Forces were caught of guard and either surrendered or quickly beaten. The moments of calm fade quickly with the large explosion coming from Mass Driver. Seeing the large flash, Airah starts walking south towards the mass driver to investigate. “Delta follow Tokorona’s unit, I’m going to investigate what’s going on down there.”

Characters: Aiko "Sakura" Kanno

"Yes, ma'am! Hold on!" Aiko said, quickly turning her unit to join Tokorona. Her unit boosted back towards where Tokorona was. As she raced back, she began looking at her systems.

"Hmm... Autocannon ammo slightly low, Beam Cannon energy dropping..." Aiko muttered as she sighed. "I can't use them much anymore... I guess it's back to the shotgun and Boosted Rifle." The Scultzwald reached back and pulled out the shotgun, quickly cocking another round before racing up to Tokorona's machine and fired a round at the Lazangriff.

"Alright, let's double team 'em!" Aiko said.

New Location: Same

Edited by Saito Ryujin

Character: Tokorona Shinjitsu

Tokorona smiles at Sakura "Agreed!" She boosts forward and closer, firing the last rounds of her Autocannon and another shot of her Beam Cannon at the Landgriz, followed by firing her Chakram SHooter at the same target

"Take this!"

New Location: Same.

The Lazangriff manages to dodge the beam cannon blast turning hard to the side. Unfortunatelly, the shotgun shot from Aiko's unit grazes the right side of its torso leaving a few smoking bullet holes and the chakram shooter makes a direct hit on its hip armor leavy a very large gash in the unit.

Echida says to herself 'the units performance is limited at short range, i need to put some distance between us."

Just then a cluster of matrix missiles comes in from the side and explode between the Lazangriff and its two persuers, cutting their path. The missiles came from the South East. Another two Randgrid units appeared in the area, probably to help out their damaged comrade. One of the pilots comes over the comm, a handsome young man with long brown hair and a look that can only be described as resolute determination "Major Echida, retreat for now we'll give you cover."

The Lazangriff doesn't respond, it just begins moving again away from the units.

Characters: Airah Tomo, Wodan Ymir

Location: Towards the South, Near the mass driver of Victoria

Arriving near the base’s mass driver, Airah is shocked at the devastation in the area. The remains of Alliance robots and PT Academy units are spread out over the area. She looks around the area, wondering if anyone is left when she notices the remains of her old Grungust Type-2. “They couldn’t have done that…”

The brief moment of silence is broken as loud steps near her location. She reacts quickly, turning in their direction. Airah, only gets a vague view at first in the darkness but as the sun starts rising the image of the new arrival becomes clear. The Thrudgelmir stands some 500 meters from her.

Airah is shocked at first by the radical design but she snaps back yelling out “Did you do this?!”

“Yes, those were my orders. Protect the mass driver and take down anyone in my path” says the strange masked pilot as he appears on her screen.

Airah draws Type-Neo’s Blade and runs at her best speed towards her target “I’m going to make you pay for every one of them!!” She cuts with everything she has, attempting to take the unit out in once slice. To her surprise and horror her sword was stopped completely; the enemy had grabbed with its own hands. Airah wrestles her sword back a jumps back.

The Thrudgelmir doesn’t move at first. Part of its left shoulder separates and hovers in midair spinning. Once it comes to a stop a hilt grows from the piece and the the Thrudgelmir grabs it, putting itover its shoulder. In an instant a lage blue crystiline blade forms from the base of the hilt, expanding upwards, almost twice the size of as the Thrudgelmir.

“What…is that?” asks Aisha as she looks.

The Thrudgelmir strikes the Grungust with a devastating sword hit that strikes head on into the TK Field. Only by this is Airah saved the full power of Wodan's sword. However, even with this the force propels the large super robot back against the structure of the mass driver.

Wodan runs at full speed at his target, the Thrudgelmir howling from the darkness, driving the full fury of his sword at the downed super robot "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

A massive shadow is cast from the top of the mass driver where a giant robot is standing, it's features blacked out by the sun rising behind it's back. The robot holds its katana shaped sword out to the side as the hilt extends and the massive colossal blade forms. The unit's thrusters launch it into the air as it comes jumping down in a massive slash. "WODAM YMIR! Your opponent is ME!"

"Ahhh...! No!" Aiko shouted as the two Randgrid arrived, giving the Lazangriff the chance to escape. "Geh... Tokorona, now what? I don't know if I have enough power to take care of these people...! And where's the commander?"

She had a feeling that she might have to continue fighting, so, in preperation, she cocked the shotgun again and prepaired another round.

Characters: Tokorona Shinjitsu, Mistress?, Yavoi

Locations: Various

Tokorona sighs, in an oddly gentle voice "Well, Sakura. WE'll have to fight the new mechs..." She cools her beam cannons down and programs an impact course for hte missles in front of the Randgriz' and to hit itas well.

"But the old one is gone." She fires her missle swarm offfirst, then her chakram shooter. "We can't let them pass." She appears really focused now.

The mech drifts in suborbit, watching the oncoming fights and Mistress? frowns."It seems that.. they're fighting each other." She frowns, thinking it over. Yavoi just gives her a really weird look and remains silent, watching the Sigma Drive level off. Mistress? looks at her and smiles at her bewildered look and asks gently

"WEapon's status?" "Charged. If we're detected, though, it'd be from orbiting ships. A few spy ships orbiting, but not near us yet."

Characters: Yuuki, Carla

"Carla, I'll take point go for the flank!" yells out the male pilot as he rushes head on into the two Schutzwalds. A energy pulse from his jammers makes short work of the split missies. With the their guidance altered the small missiles explode in all directions around the the Randgrid, but since none made a direct hit the damage done to the unit's armor minimal.

"Got it Yuuki!" says the other pilot, a cheery female as she turns to the side and goes behind a group of buildings adjancent to the two Personal Troopers. She's moving parallel to the battle in an attempt to get behind the two Schutzwalds.

Yuuki's response to Tokoron's missile attack is twin rail launchers, large revolver like weapons that fire a volley of micromissiles.

Characters: Sanger Somvold, Wodan Ymir

"ZANKANTOU OUGI, UNYOU NO TACHI!" the pilot yells as it slams it's massive sword down on the Thrudgelmirs sword locking the two swords in an epic struggle of power with sparks flying from where the two blades touch, the ground splitting from the massive force of their respective attacks.

The two machines, locked in combat, stand before each other. Wodan yells "SANGER SOMVOLD!" as he pushes fowards trying to knock his enemey of stance "I am the sword of Magus, you cannot stop me!"

"SHUT UP!... And listen! I am Sanger Zomvold, THE SWORD THAT CLEAVES EVIL! In the world there exists NOTHING my sword cannot cut, that includes you!" The DGG pulls back its zankantou from the deathlock and swings it around it's back to cleave the Thrudgelmir from the side in a massive roundabout swing. "HUWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Wodan turns his sword up vertically then holding it at both the hilt and the blade to take Sanger's attack. The attack's power causes his own blade to dig deep into his hand. "You are a worthy foe" says Wodan. The strength of the Thrudgelmir slowly pushes away the collossal blade "BUT SANSHIKI WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!!" He pushes off Sanger's attack completely, grabs the hilt of his own blade, swings it around above his head once and brings it down on the DyGenGuard.

"THOSE ARE MY WORDS! THIS BLADE HOLDS MY SANSHIKI'S SOUL! THIS DY GEN GUARD IS MY SANSHIKI REBORN. AND YOU CAN'T DEFEAT US, FLY MY BLADE, ZANKANTOU DAI..." The DGG raises it's sword and tosses it like a boomerang. "SHAAA..RIIIIN!!!" DyGenGuard then graps the Thrudgelmir's sword with both hands digging its feet into the ground as it stop the impact.

Added Note: Sanger RPing provided by Mai Kobayashi

Edited by Saito Ryujin

Character: Tessa

"Wow, there sure is alot going on here." Tess muses, G-Railgun slung over the Huckbein's shoulder. "Sakura-chan seems to have the right idea, so I'll just sit back and wait for the more important people to finish fighting."

She leans back in her piloting chair, readjusts her glasses, pulls out a well-worn box of Green Tea Weeaboo Snax and hangs back. Popping one in her mouth like a loose cigarette, she intently watches the heated duel(s).

New Location: Being rather unpilotlike

Characters: Aiko "Sakura' Kanno

Aiko's options were running low as she lept back to dodge the twin rail launcher attack.

"Gyaaaaah...!" N-Not good, not good...! Tessa, please, if you can, back us u--" Aiko began to say before a flash of light cut her off. "Wha...?" She felt something nudge her towards the direction of the buildings. "Someone... there?" She nodded slightly and put away her shotgun, going for the Boosted Rifle. As she went to aim at the buildings, her eye caught a glimpse of the Randgrid. "That must be it..."

Taking aim, she fired the Boosted Rifle, the shot nearly knocking her off balance due to the kickback.

"Oh sorry!" Tess blurts out, quickly putting away her Snax. "I'll be right there, don't worry!" The Huckbein springs to life, boosters straining to get to the combat zone in time.

"Stupid stupid stupid!" Tess yells in her mind, "I can't believe I'm so useless." Sighing heavily, she warms up the G-Railgun; targeting sensors tracking one of the two Rangrids. With a heavily shaking hand, Tess sets the reticule over her target. A now familiar buzzer goes off and she pulls the trigger; sending a piercing shot through the air; Tess praying for a headshot.

New Location: Rushing towards Aiko & Friends

Characters: Tokorona Shinjitsu, Mistress?

Locations: PT Academy Campaign

Tokorona looks at Tessa and Sakura "I'll take care of the one sneaking up." She spins off and beam cannons Yuuki while she throws the Chakram Shooter. "Ikiru! I won't be fooled that easily! CHAKRAM SHOOTER!"

She boosts towards Yuuki, zigzaging to throw off aim as lets the missles hit noncritical parts, lessening her load and increasing her speed some. She's enjoying this battle.

MIstress? dives a bit lower, still, outside range, to avoid aspay ship.

"What's our range to the battle below?"

Yavoi looks at the sensors "845 m from the surface."

"Still good then." She smiles.

New Location: None.

Edited by Rika

((Sorry for the delay on this, Rika's had connection troubles lately and I've been in and out due to real life stuff lately.))

Characters: Yuuki, Carla

Yuuki's skill is noticeably higher then that of the previous pilot they were fighting, especially in close ranges. He maneuvers around the twin beam cannon shots, taking only a glancing blow into his beam coat, and with amazing precision he slices through the Chakram with the Randgrid's short blade.

Carla however is not as effective. Her flanking attack is stopped when suddenly a boosted rifle shot tears through the building infront of her, almost getting a direct hit on her. "Damn, they weren't supposed to notice me this early." Her heavily armored machine isTessa's G-Railgun blast strikes her shoulder armor "Aaaaahhhh Yuuki, I thought they only had two units."

"Carla, you've got a H-IIM on your three" says Yuuki as he opens the Phalanx Missile Ports "take this!" The Randgrid fires of a large volley of missiles down the range, first at Tokorona and going as far back as Aiko. Hoping to get the attention of the two grounded PTs.

Carla's Randgrid makes a quick turn to face Tessa's unit. With her undamaged arm she activates a set of Matrix Missiles and fires one of the large missiles canisters at the Huckebein MkII-M.

Characters: Sanger Somvold, Wodan Ymir

Wodan struggles to move his large sword as Sanger's DGG holds it in place, once the energy of the blow is stopped it is very hard to get such a large sword moving once more "disarming yourself was a mistake!". Just as Wodan is getting upper hand the spinning sword comes back from behind the Thrudgelmir and cuts of one of its arms. The sudden loss causes Wodan to loose and his sword falls to the side "What the?!"

"You left yourself open!" Sanger yells as the DGG fires up its thrusters. It flies after the still spinning zankantou and graps it turning around in the light of the setting sun before flying back towards odin. It slices the sword upwards causing a massive energy energy surge as it cuts. "HISSATSU, ZANKANTOU RAIKOU GIRI!"

The DGG lands a few hundred feet further and its swords folds back to it's normal mode while an explosion comes from the large cut on thrudgelmirs chest causing it to fall to it's knees despite not doing enough damage to destroy it. "I told you, There is NOTHING that I cannot cut. You lose."

Even in its current state, the Thrudgelmir comes back to its feet, a testament to the powerful machine cells in its body. "You're right, but only for now. We will meet again, Sanger." It jumps into the air and into the sky,

"We will settle our duel another day, Wodan Ymir."

Added Note: Sanger RPing provided by Mai Kobayashi

Characters: Yuuki, Tokorona

Tokorona brings up her plasma cutter and sidesteps as many of the missles as she can, slashing through them as she nears him, then lunges at him. "I'm not going to be taken off guard that easily!"

Her plasma cutter contacts against the solid metal Scissor Knife of the Randgrid. The beam energy weapon makes short work of the knife and digs deep into the shoulder armor of the Randgrid. Yuuki only says "cursed knife."

Tokorona begins to use it to cut into his arm if she can, releasing her chakram shooters atvery close range. "..." She's .. a little surprised he didn't dodge

The midrange chakram isn't as effective this up close. The weapon isn't able to build momentum when it strikes the Randgrids armor. Yuuki's purpose however becomes clear as the linear cannon locks down into place, pointing directly at Tokorona's unit almost at point blank.

Tokorona does a rapid calculation and litteraly begins to spin away, forcing him to reaim as she pulls the cutter out.

Tokorona's spin away is just in time to avoid the blast from the Cannon. A split second later and her unit would have been blown appart into several peices. Yuuki throws away his damaged knife and uses his remaining working arm to fire off another volley from his small micromissile launcher.

Tokorona is too close to countercut them, taking some damage to her arm and legs, but manages to keep her arms functioning. Sort of. At this point, she curses and fires her Chakram shooter

New Location: None

Edited by Rika

For all the luck that she and her comrades had, it seemed that Aiko's just may have ran out...

Trying to right herself from the Boosted Rifle shot, she turned her head to the volley of missiles from Yuuki's Randgrid. She tried to turn the Schutzwald and aim the Rifle at the missiles...

No...

The first missiles struck the Rifile, obliterating it and taking out the remaining hand and Autocannon...

I... I can't die here...

The next set struck her weakened frame, knocking her machine into the air, one missile striking the cockpit door, blowing it open...

My friends... I have to protect my friends...

As the mech hit the ground, the force knocks Aiko out of her seat and out of the machine, thanks to her not rebuckling herself after bandaging herself earlier...

This isn't fair... I don't want to die...

Aiko's body hits the ground on her injured arm and rolls as her Schutz hits the ground yards from her, a few explosions coming from it.

Please... don't let me die...

New Location: ...er... uh...

Characters: Yuuki, Carla, ???, ???

Carla yells "Aaaaahhhh Yuuki" over the comm. as a rectangle launcher blast explodes in close proximity to her, throwing the Randgrid against one of the abandoned builings in their area.

Distracted by Carla's call, Yuuki does not dodge the chakram attack. The explosive projectile makes a direct hit on his linear cannon, taking it almost completely off. "This is going to far, I'll have to end it quickly before she's not able to handle it." With his remaining arm, he motions upwards "I propose a momentary truce, you can recover your wounded ally and we will retreat."

Before Tokorona can answer, a face appears comes over everyone's comm. saying "retreat? When it's getting this fun?" A skinny man with long hair and small round frame glasses says "casualties are always a part of war Yuuki, rescuing your friend at the cost of an operation is just unacceptable!" Above them an R-Eins unit holding a gravity launcher fires down directly on Carla's position.

"ARCHIBALD!!" yells out Yuuki but it's too late, the blast strikes the ground behind the buildings where Carla's Randgrid was located. The impact appeared to be substantial as a few small buildings nearby collapse, kicking up dust and debris.

As the smoke slowly clears away, it appears strange, as if it were moving around a structure. Slowly a dark red and black Huckebein MkIII (OOC: Oh yes, Trombe definatelly plays)) is revealed standing in front of Carla's damaged Randgrid, a barrier expanded around both units.

Surprised by the sudden appearance, Archibald says "Elzam?!"

A man with tied back blond hair wearing a rather strange set of sunglasses responds "Who's this Elzam? My name is Ratsel Feinschmecker."

Edited by Saito Ryujin

Characters: ?????

As the commotion goes on before Archibald and Ratzel's sudden arrival, another figure watches. The machine he rides in is covered in a dirt brown cloak, the top of the head poking through the hood, giving it horns. As he watches, he thinks back to how he got here:

The only thing he could hear when they left the PT Acadamy was Thomas yelling up a storm, berating us for how he got this way. It wasn't a surprise, really. He always griped.

This time, it was worse.

Realizing that we'd screwed up again, we decided to avoid C.A.K.E for the time being, just do some travelng...

...until we hit a snag. Apparently, someone had learned about the cargo that Tommy-boy had found and wanted it themselves. In the process, the special F-91 unit Thomas had made was destroyed, the MP Great Mazinger was slightly damaged and the mecha they wanted was devastated, the only thing salvagable was its OS. At this point, Thomas wanted to head back to his place, where he had stored some of his own machines he had gotten.

The return was short. After adding in a new part of his Great Mazinger (it's own Scramble Dash scrander, straight from the Photon Power Labs via a few contacts), news had came up about an attack on ORB. Apparently, the loony that was inside Heaven's Base awhile back was spotted there. Wanting to pay him back for the trouble I was dragged in to, I took off in the Great Mazinger, only to get sidetracked into going to Victoria Base.

I took to the sidelines and watched the battle, taking notice of both the battle between the two bladed machines, then to the battle between the Schutzwalds and the myterious new machines...

The person's thoughts were cut off by one of the Schutzwalds getting hammered by the volley of missiles, the pilot being forcefully ejected. He prepared to move out when he heard Archibald's seemingly bloodthirsty comments, then watched as he fired at another downed machine, only to be saved by the Huckebein.

"Hnn... this isn't good. Both those machines are too advanced for those PT Guncannons!" the person said. "At the very least, I need to get that girl out of the line of fire." The machine reaches back and tosses off the cloak to reveal the MP Great Mazinger in all its glory. The only real differences was that its eyes bore scars over it and the slight color changes to make it seem a bit darker, most likely cosmetic changes to differenitiate from the original. "Alright, Great, let's go! SCRAMBLE DASH!" With that, the Mazinger's majestic wings appeared and it hovered off the ground a bit. "Gyrus Mackings, let's do this!"

New Location: Heading into battle.

"Yes!" Tess shouts in delight as the G-Railgun slug strikes true. Her happiness is short lived however, as the very unhappy Rangrid looses a solitary Matrix Missles. All the haphazard countershooting in the world can't save her this time; the Huckbein takes the shot directly in the side The sheer force of the blow knocks both mecha and pilot over onto their faces. Shaken, glasses half off of her face, Tess glares at her assailant with contempt; briefly unable to move her machine.

"Grrr, stupid cheap Mao Industries engineering!" Tess fumes as she struggles with the controls. By sheer stroke of luck, a Rectangle Launcher blast whizzes o'er her Hucky's head, pitching Carla's Rangrid into a building. At about that time, a strangely awesome tune rises out from seemingly nowhere. The familiar tune permeates through Tess's cockpit as she brings the Hucky upright.

"Phew, alrighty then. My target just bieled into a building, great music just hit out of thin air, and did I just see a cloak billow by?" Shaking the cobwebs from her head, she follows the Rangrid, pulling out the Photon Rifle and training it on the building her opponent crashed into, oblivious of the large explosion that just occured.

"Hmm, let's fire a few 'protection' shots first." Tess says to nobody in particular as she lets loose with Gatling Gun rounds, bouncing off of a newly erected barrier. The music cranks up a few notches as the strikingly dark Huckbein model shields Tessa's quarry

New Location: About to be Trombe'd

Characters: Tokorona Shinjitsu, Mistress

Tokorona yells into her comm "Tessa, that's an ally! Dont' shoot at it!" It's almost public enough, but she's a little annoyed. She address Yuuki again "I suppose that is wisest as we have downed pilots.. on eitehr side.." Tokorona's got her Chakram back, and is keeping a wary eye on Archibald.

Meanwhile, MIstress has locked on to Archibald and is holding back her fire until she has to, not likiing how hostile he is to his own troops.

"..hmm."

When the last few shots finish bouncing off the G-Territory the Huckebein MkIII jumps of the ground. It’s amazing speed almost makes it seem to disappear, in the blink of an eye it appears behind the R-Eins with its Roshe Saber already drawn and its right arm extended.

Immediately after, an explosion sepereates the R-Eins’ right arm from its body and the Gravity Launcher falls to the ground. Archibald is left speechless for a moment before realzing what had happened “You don’t seem to get dull do you?”

“Not while people like you exist” says Ratsel in response. Now turning his attention to the others below him he says “get your wounded and damage out, I’ll cover you.”

Meanwhile, as Gyrus is about to fly into the area he is intercepted by two other R-Eins, most likely Archibald’s wingmen. The two units open fire on his Great with their dual beam cannons, sending a total of 4 energy beams towards the unit.

Yuuki takes the opportunity and hovers towards Carla. Meanwhile, Tokorona heads over towards the wounded Aiko and carefully picks her up with the hands of the Scuitzwald “Tessa, give me cover. I need to take her to get medical treatment.” As her Schutzwald speeds off the last of Archibald’s wingman starts persuing her.

Characters: Gyrus Mackings

As Gyrus flew towards the battle, the "Newtype Flash" appeared before his eyes, alerting him to the two R-Eins that suddenly appeared and fired. He quickly dodges the first attack, the second one striking the MP Great in the chest, the force knocking out of the air.

"C'mon... you stupid piece... of JUUUUUUUNK!" Gyrus shouted as he struggled to stop the Great Mazinger's decent. As it neared the ground, the Mazinger flipped and landed on the ground, pushing off and soaring back into the sky. As Great hovered up to he R-Eins, the machine crossed its arms over its chest and glared at it, Gyrus glaring as well. On the way up, Gyrus nods in approval as he sees Tokorona and Tessa trying to get Aiko out of the battlefield They should be fine, but first...

"Y'know... you guys look familiar..." Gyrus mused, getting a good look at the R-Eins. His eyes went wide in shock as he realized where he saw them. "You machines were what attacked me and my friends!" Both Gyrus and Great pointed at the two. "You two may not of been who attacked us, but I'm not going to let you get away!" Great raised its arms, still crossed, then thrusted them down by its side, the V-shaped heat sink glowing red with energy. "BREAST BURN!" With that, a burst of energy shot forth from Great's heat sink, powerful enough to easily reduce the two to metal slag. Gyrus knows, even with his Newtype-derived abilities, they'll easily dodge the attack, but he's already one step ahead. With a shout of "MAZINGER BLADE!", Great shoots out its trademark sword and Gyrus pilots it to intercept a R-Eins. "Y'know, Thomas would love to see what these things can do..." As one of them comes close, Great slashes at the machine, hoping to at least disable it.

==========

As Toko's Schulzwald quickly tries to leave the battlefield, Aiko comes to slightly and sees that she was resuced.

"Toko-san... gomen nasai... I failed..." Aiko whispered. She tries to say something else, but passes out.

I failed everyone. I wasn't fast enough, wasn't tough enough... As she lays there, a tear escapes her eye I just wish I could curl up and die...

New Location: ...on the way out?

Characters: Mistress, Tokorona

Mistress looks at Yavoi. "Yavoi, charge full power to the Chronoflux System, and fire the Hi Beam Launchers at the attacking ..." She loooks up at a array "The ones there." *she points at the R-Eins M that is dashing at Tokorona. "I don't care if we miss, we just want to divert them."

Yavoi nods, charging and fires the blast right in front of the R-Eins M, then recloakes and heads to a higher orbit.

Mistress sighs, watching the battle "Sorry I can't give more help..."

Meanwhile, Tokorona slightly zigzags to avoid some fire, and is mystified when the very large red-blue beams come from a blip that summarily disappears. However, she's rapidly moving off to a stable defense line, ignoring the battle around her.

New Location: Safer Haunts!

The strange combination of newtype senses and dynamic power really deal a devistating blow to the R-Eins. The Mazinger Blade cuts across the length of the unit in a direct hit. The Great's strength is enough to force the unit down from flight and slam it down to the ground in two pieces.

((OOC: This might come as a surprse, but if you consider how strong super robots are to real robots, especially Mazingers it shouldn't be. Especially since MP Greats are basically Great Mazingers without the Scrander, and in this case Gyrus doesn't suffer that problem.))

The other R-Eins, immediatelly pulls away from the Great and opens fire with it's G-Revolvers in rapid succession.

Meanwhile on the other side of the of the battle, the large blue beam strikes the R-Eins M persuing Tokorona. The unit is immediatelly vaporized by the impact of the strange energy, which is probably a relief of Tokorona and her damaged Schutzwald.

Archibald pulls away from the Huckebein MkIII "Lossen up, you're going to get old early at this rate."

Ratsel responds by firing two shots from his Photon Rifle "I didn't expect you to join up with the Shadow Mirrors, was Zeon not paying you enough?"

"I go where I can have the most fun in combat, not where I can make the most money" Archibald brings the R-Eins Custom into a spin away from the two blasts and returns fire with his G-Railgun. "But it seems I may have to take my leave soon" he says as he notices his support squad is being taken down one by one.

Edited by Saito Ryujin

Heaving a sigh of relief at the now vaporized R-Eins, Tess flies low alongside Toko's Schutzwald, Photon Rifle locked and loaded. Luckily, there doesn't seem to be a great need for it with Toko's expert weaving through the battlefield. Tess eases up on the controls and pops another Weeaboo Snak into her mouth.

"Hey Toko, I can take over once we get to a safer position," sayeth Tess as she readjusts her glasses. "You're pretty banged up too, and I really haven't done much so..." She keeps the comlink channel open, waiting for a response from her battle weary classmate.

New Location Still tailing Toko

Characters: Gyrus Mackings

Gyrus blinked as he watched the R-Eins get split in half thanks to the power of the MP Great and the Mazinger Blade.

"Whoo, boy... Did NOT want to do that." Gyrus said, shaking his head. "No matter, might be able to salvage some--" He's cut off as the "Newtype Flash" kicks in. Both he and Great turn as the other R-Eins fires off its G-Revolvers. Not wanting to really test the full strength of the MP Great's Chogokin Nu-Z armor, Gyrus kicked on the boosters and evaded the attacks.

"Alright, you piece of junk, let's see how you deal with this!" Gyrus shouted as the right forearm began changing, taking the Mazinger Blade in its left hand. The blade fin began curving around the arm, other blades popping out and takig the same design. Gyrus pulled back as the forearm began spinning. "Let's do this! DRILL PRESSURE PUUUUUNCH!" Great thrusted foreward, the Drill Pressure Punch firing out as he reached as certain position.

As an afterthought, Gyrus realized something: Mazingers just need to hold their arms out. It was another machine that did the thrusting rocket punch. Some GaoGuyGer thing... he wasn't big on super robots, that was Ashura...

New Location: Still in battle.

=====

Aiko came to again, noticing Tokorona's Schutzwald began letting off the evasive manuvers. Though still too weak to really move, she moves her head a bit, seeing Tessa's Huckebein flying right by the Schutzwald. She smiles a bit seeing that her teammates were by her side. As she layed their, a stray thought came to her mind: What happened to Airah? Was she alright? She shook her head, realizing that it was stupid to ask that. She knew Airah was fine.

Even though she still felt crummy for her pathetic pilot skills and wrecking her PT, she was, at least, glad to be alive for the moment.

New Location: Still in good hands.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0